My Sisters Pantyhose and Feet

Story Info
Brother seduced by his sisters feet in pantyhose.
1.7k words
4.18
22.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urfiel
Urfiel
20 Followers

***

Hello all :)

This is my first story ever on Literotica and as English is not my first language so I would really appreciate any pointers what to improve to make my future stories better

Even tough this story is in Incest/Taboo category it is also heavy on foot and pantyhose/stockings/nylons fetishes so be warned :)

All characters are 18 or above

***

For as long as I can remember my biggest 2 fetishes were always feet and anything related to nylons, like pantyhose or stockings. I never really thought much about it, where it came from or how I got so addicted to it, but I would watch porn or photos of girls in my age in pantyhose everyday and sometimes even more often.

Let me introduce myself quickly, my name is Greg and I'm 19 years old high school student. Height of 6'0 with what I heard somewhat handsome face and nice blue eyes, my ex words, not mine. I was neither jock or a nerd, more like a mix of both. Good at sports thanks to my father but also fan of video games and all kind of geek movies and good and science stuff like Math of Physics which is crucial in this story. This combination was perfect for high school to be as peaceful as it can get. Oh, and I have a 7' dick.

As a 19 years old boy I don't really have much savings or really a steady job yet, so I live with my parents and 2 sisters, 18 years old Paula and 20 years old Marie. There was never really any drama around us growing up, we could always count on each other and often we only had each other because our parents were working either very long hours or from different places in the world. There were times where we didn't see our parents for a month so we all took care of each other. Providing for a family is a hell of a job.

My older sister Marie when she was going to mine and my younger sister current high school was a dream of probably every straight guy in there. With 5'10 height, platinum blonde hair and eyes with the color of the ocean she knew she could allow herself to flirt and tease guys and get much with that. In no meaning was she stupid or really abused this power, but she knew it was there. My relation with her was somewhat difficult when I was younger as I often was this really annoying little brother, but I grew up from it and tried to be at as good terms with her as I could. She also had those cute little feet, really often with painted nails that I could not stop myself from looking at, especially when she was going out dressed nicely with a dress and often she wore pantyhose my eyes were almost glued to her feet while she put heels in living room. She caught me a few times checking out her feet asking does her heels looks nicely or is the outfit matches. I always blushed with guilt and said that she looks great.

My younger sister Paula was what you can describe as sweetest and most sincere person I knew. If there was a problem between me or her, me or my other sister or between them she would find a solution almost instantly. For me she was always little sister that I had to protect and help and she felt that so naturally I was almost always helping with math homework or a scratched knee when she was younger. She had those gorgeous green eyes and red hair that she dyed as she didn't like our family natural dirty blonde and she was just a little shy of 5'6.

Both of our rooms were at the end of house connected with bathroom that she often used to come to my room when she needed help or was scared by storm. I knew that she was beautiful and could be considered hot but I was her big brother and protector.

I never really fantasized about my sisters in sexual way but their feet were an ignition to my jerk off marathons. As Paula often took after our older sister when one started to dress nicely the second stared as well. She was never going out type like Marie, she preferred to chill out in lounge in our house with me but it didn't stop her from dressing in dresses and pantyhose. I often caught myself starring at her feet which were almost hypnotizing as she rubbed them together while we watched a movie. She probably caught me few times staring but she never said a word. Our movie nights often ended up quite late that we just went to our rooms, used bathroom, brush our teeth together.

One night just when we finished our routine before going to sleep I saw that her pantyhose were sticking out of the laundry basket and that's when I was lost. I put up an excuse that I need to use bathroom and when she left and I locked the door and fished used pantyhose from basket and instantly put them to my face to smell them. It was so sweet and intoxicating smell that I couldn't stop. I took my dick out and started to jerk off fantasize about my little sister feet. It didn't take long for me as I was already turned on watching her feet for almost whole evening and when I was just at the edge I put her pantyhose on my penis and came really hard into them. Never in my entire life my load was so big. Of course when post cum clarity hit me I felt ashamed about what I've just done but it was already too late. I pushed my Paula's cum soiled pantyhose as deep into laundry basket as I could, unlocked doors on both sites and without really thinking much went to sleep.

The next day I woke up with feeling of a guilt and shame and tried to avoid both of my sisters as much as I could. I just pretended I don't feel well and as it was Sunday I went to my room and stayed there playing video games whole day wishing that nobody found out what I did. Turned out nobody found out, nothing really changed in my sisters behavior towards me so I assumed everything is okay and went on with my life but fantasies about my sisters feet in pantyhose grew inside me everyday and everyday stronger. One thing changed after that day but I was not sure what provoke that change, my younger sister started to wear pantyhose every day.

Week flew by and there was Saturday again, Paula wearing pantyhose everyday was driving me crazy and everyday I found myself late at night in our shared bathroom doing exactly the same thing I was so ashamed week before, I just could't help it. Guilt disappeared almost entirely and I just went on with it. I had zero plans for that so I played video games until there was a knock to my doors. I paused game and open doors to see my little sister dressed in white shirt, checkered red skirt and black pantyhose. My eyes were going from her face to her feet not believing what is she wearing before me.

"I need help with my math homework big brother" - she looked at me with those sweet green eyes and I knew what I will be doing for next few hours.

"Sure sis, come on in" - I invited her inside, and went to her room to bring extra chair as I had only 1 in my room. She was already siting in mine as it was more comfortable than hers so I knew there is no point in even trying to switch. At the beginning I was doing good job focusing on her homework instead of her feet but this was a losing battle. After explaining her problem she had to solve and while she was doing so my focus was entirely on her little feet in pantyhose. She was rubbing them together and I felt blood boiling inside me. This torture went on for 2 hours and my dick was killing me being so hard in my pants. We were just finishing when she said

"Oh no, there is a ladder in my pantyhose, Marie is gonna kill me, I borrowed her pair because they were so soft and nice."

"You probably will have to buy her new pair when she notices" - I tried to keep my best poker face I could, but this talk could went south in just a few seconds.

"Yeah, but maybe she won't notice if we won't tell her, don't you think big bro?"

"Of course, I can keep a secret" - I smiled to her.

"Thanks for help help with math" - she kissed my cheek - "and for keeping a secret" - and then she totally took me by surprise and took pantyhose off and throw them into bin under my desk.

"In your bin she definitely won't find them, thanks again" - and just with that she took her notebook, chair and went to heir room. The second she closed door to my room I was already fishing pantyhose from bin. They were very soft and nice in touch so without thinking much I drop my pants, took my dick out put the pantyhose on him and start masturbating thinking about my sister sweet little feet, imaging her giving me a foot job asking me to cum on her feet. Just as I was about to cum door to my room suddenly open and my sister came in

"Hey bro I forgot my pho..." - and the she looked at me and freezed just as I soiled pantyhose she just wore with cum. I didn't even had a second to think when she quickly grabbed her phone and run to her room as fast as I as ever saw her running and shut her doors.

"Well fuck..."

Urfiel
Urfiel
20 Followers