My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so adsorbed in Robin that my own orgasm came suddenly. It took me by surprise. I slammed my cock as far into her as I could reach and gasped at the ceiling. My balls tightened and my essence burned the length of my shaft. I erupted inside my sister, then slammed into her and did it again, and then again until I collapsed on the bed beside her.

"Oh God, Robin," was all I could say, and I said that to the ceiling. It took me a moment to start breathing again, and then I pulled her into my arms. I kissed her face and her lips. "You're trembling. Are you OK?"

Robin answered with a nod, and I tugged the bedclothes over us. I wrapped her in the sheet and blanket, and I wrapped her in my arms to keep her safe and warm. I held her and stroked her hair until she drew a deep breath and released it slowly and evenly against my chest.

"Are you calm now? You seem calm."

Robin laughed and pushed herself back. "I am so well-fucked. I'm not the unhappy bride anymore. I'll think about lists and schedules tomorrow. Right now all I'm thinking about is you, kid."

I pushed the bed clothes away and rolled onto my back, and Robin rose on her elbow beside me. Her eyes followed her finger as it traced a line across my chest. "Did you think this might happen when you came back?"

"Yes. No. Before tonight, I didn't think we'd ever do it again, but when I thought about it... I told you in the restaurant that you'll always be my dream girl."

"You jerked off when you thought about me, didn't you." Robin laughed. "I did it too."

I admitted nothing because she already knew the truth, but I asked her, "Is there an elephant in the room?"

"Dan's not that big. Look, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I mean that, if he ever figures us out, then he's going to have to live with it. We can't change where we came from, and I wouldn't want to, anyway."

Robin laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. She was warm and relaxed, and then she was quietly asleep. That was good. She needed the sleep, and so did I.

* * *

Mom looked past me when she met me at the door to the car I parked in her driveway. "Good. You rented something. It'll probably come in handy."

I gave Mom a peck on the cheek. "My schedule this morning wouldn't have been possible without it, but I'm yours now."

She led me to the kitchen while we talked. "Robin said you had business this morning."

"I met the owner of a screen printing shop. I think I educated him on how much it would cost to upgrade his web presence, and that was the end of it. It was a nice shop, though."

I sat down at the breakfast table across from Mom. She'd changed out of her housecoat, but she was still nursing a cup of coffee. "I slept late this morning. I must have needed it more than I thought. Now I need lunch. Have you eaten?"

"I had lunch at the Pioneer for old-time's sake. When are people supposed to get here?"

"The caterer will be here after three o'clock. The invitations told people to get here at four. Robin and Dan should make their entrance before the buffet opens. At least that's the plan. Howard is coming over, and the three of us have until then to get this place ready."

The house was ready when four o'clock came, and I stood by the front door to direct people through the house to the patio and the pavilion in the back yard. I caught Evelyn—Robin's maid of honor. "Can you help me? I don't know the wedding party, or any of Dan's family."

Evelyn waved her guy away. "Greg, can you go mingle? I'm going to help here." She stood close and squeezed my bicep. "How many people are here?"

"So far? I haven't been counting. There's supposed to be a lot, but it already feels like a crowd. Maybe because the aunts finally badgered Robin into marrying, and they're turning on me. It seems like there's more of them then there used to be."

Evelyn and I probably looked like a couple, and I was comfortable with that. "I like your new haircut. You make a good pixie." She was a little taller than Robin, but she was thinner, too. Her dark hair was long enough to pull, but not much longer.

"Thanks, but keep your mind on the job." I guess she could tell where I was going. Evelyn pointed to the next couple coming to the door. They seemed like a mismatch. He was tall and loud. She was dark and quiet. "This is Paul McMahon—the best man—and his wife, Sonya."

I shook hands with Paul, and promised to meet up with them later, then Evelyn tugged me away to meet the bridesmaids. She greeted both women with hugs then stepped back and gestured to them. "You know Courtney, and this is Sybil."

Courtney was one of Robin's oldest friends, so of course I knew her. I didn't know Sybil, and the way she checked me out made me square my shoulders. My reaction was involuntary, but she liked the effect.

The groomsmen were next. Jaime and Nick each came with dates. We bumped fists when Evelyn introduced us, and I sent them off to the bar where Paul waited with his wife.

The stream of guests dwindled before Evelyn pointed out the door and said, "Dan and Robin are here." They stepped around shrubbery at the end of the driveway. Dan was dark-haired and a little thick, and my first sight of him made me uneasy.

Robin looked like the perfect bride-to-be clinging to Dan's arm. That wasn't how she looked when she got out of bed in the morning. I should have been ashamed of myself, because I didn't want my sister to look that happy with Dan.

I watched them for a second before I asked, "What do you think of Dan?"

Evelyn waited until they were climbing the front steps. "Maybe I think no-one's good enough for your sister. Your mom's the same way." She squealed when Robin stepped through the door, and they kissed the air by each others cheeks.

Robin pushed Evelyn back and kept a reserved distance when she turned to me. "Dan, this is Brady. You're both computer geeks. You should have a lot to talk about."

I put one hand out and slapped his arm with the other. "Great to finally meet you! Robin thinks everyone who works with computers is the same. I'm a software designer."

Dan laughed, but he was already looking past me when he shook my hand. "IT. We may not have that much in common. Let's talk later." Paul called from the bar and Dan stepped around me.

People were already calling for Robin, so she couldn't spend time with me. She watched Dan fist-bump Paul, and she touched my arm. "I really want you guys to talk."

Robin waved at one of the aunts and left. We watched her greet everyone she met on the way, then Evelyn said, "She looks happy. I haven't seen her relaxed like this in weeks."

I hardly listened. Instead, I watched Robin balance on her high heels and crouch to hug Naomi—the wide-eyed little girl who would be her flower girl. I wanted to strip Robin's over-sized blouse down her arms and peel those skinny jeans off.

Evelyn shoved my shoulder to get my attention. "Aren't you supposed to be getting to know Dan?"

That's what I did. I found Dan talking with Sonya, who stepped away when she saw me. She touched his arm before she left. "Mijo, we'll talk later."

It wasn't until the older people were leaving and the cousins with kids had already gone that I talked to Evelyn again. I caught up with her and her date when Dan went to the bathroom. "It's still early. What are you planning?"

"Courtney, Sybil and all, we're thinkin' after party, and I think Jaime and Nick are on board. You've been with Dan and Robin more than I have, what are they thinking?"

"I've been keeping Dan's glass full. He's going to come to Okie's with me, so we can talk. I'm not sure about Paul and Sonya. They seem to have different ideas about what to do next."

I heard Robin before I saw her. "I'm up for an after party. The Tiki Bar might be fun, but I need some people to stay a few minutes to help Mom."

Dan was restless. I couldn't wait. "Tell Mom I'll be here before noon. I'll help then. Right now I need to go. Text me when you know what you're doing."

Okie's was a student dive about fifteen minutes away, and Dan spent the whole drive giving me dirt on the girls at the party. I knew more about Evelyn than he did, and he avoided saying anything about Sonya until we were playing pool.

Dan swirled the rocks in his scotch, and watched me line up a shot. I had a craft draft—only my second beer all day. I looked up when the three ball dropped. "What did you guys do at your bachelor's party?" It was a question that Robin wanted me to ask.

He leaned on his cue and laughed. "We went to Knockouts, and man, that was a blast. We went to watch the strippers, but the girls sold us coke and lap dances."

It seemed like Dan was ready to stop there, so I prompted him for more. "Did you spring for the VIP room? I hear that's a good time."

Dan was loose. It was in his eyes and in his voice. He was a little unsteady when he bent toward me. "We did better than that.

"Paul got pissed because they don't let you touch the girl dancing on your lap. He decided Sonya could do it better, so we went to his place for a real private show.

"Sonya was spitting mad, but he made her do it. Paul got a lap dance. I got a lap dance, and she had some fun with me. Paul made her get on the coffee table then we made up a kind of bump-and-grind and clapped our hands while she stripped naked."

I was surprised. "She put up with that? It's an odd way for a guy to treat his wife."

Dan motioned the waitress for another drink. "We were loaded. It didn't make much difference what she wanted, but it worked out for me." He pulled his phone from his pocket and checked the time. "My ride is picking me up pretty soon."

It was the first I heard of that plan. "Who's your ride?"

It was summer and still a little early for the crowd, so Dan's drink came right away. He wobbled a little when he took it from the waitress. "Sonya, and I mean that both ways.

"Paul ended up in the bathroom after Sonya's dance. I followed her to the kitchen because she was naked and hot. I said something like 'Wow, thanks.' She turned around on me, kinda stepped real close and asked, 'So you liked it?'

"What was not to like? Robin had already cut me off and—you know—what's a guy to do? Paul passed out on their bed, so I did Sonya on the sofa. I did her mouth, and I did her tits. Her honey pot was so good that I fucked her until the sun came up. I had her claw marks on my back for days."

Dan's phone chimed, and he checked the message. "Gotta go." He downed the rest of his drink and took a second to get his balance before he left. I didn't have a thing to say. What kind of guy cheats on his fiancée with his best friend's wife, and then brags about it?

I checked my messages and found nothing from Robin, so I paid my bill and texted her. "Where's your after party? We need to talk."

Robin took a few seconds to answer. "We just got to the Tiki Bar."

I had to look up the Tiki Bar, and then find parking that wasn't too far away. It was a dark and noisy place. The wedding party and their dates were gathered into a cluster of tables in the middle, and Robin was presiding over a pitcher of frozen daiquiri. I tugged on her arm to get her to stand. "Where can we go?"

"To talk?" She pointed to the back of the bar. "They have a patio, and it's probably quieter than this."

It was still warm on the patio, and the air was calm. Robin brought her drink, and I found a bench by a flickering tiki lamp. She sat beside me and gulped enough of her drink to risk a brain freeze. "This is about Dan, isn't it. The way you're acting, it can't be good."

I watched my sister's face while I told her Dan's story, and her reaction surprised me. She sighed and leaned her shoulder against mine. "I'm so confused. That explains a lot, but I don't know how to feel."

Robin set her drink down and shifted around to touch my chest. "I should be mad because he's cheating on me—and right before our wedding—but it's not like I'm traveling the high road, you know?" Her hand slipped down to the front of my pants, and I got her point.

"Now I wonder who Dan really is. He's arrogant sometimes, but that's over the top." Her body stiffened, and she pulled her hand out of my crotch "Oh God! I hope he doesn't think he can pass me off to Paul to make up for fucking Sonya. Paul's an ass. I don't want anything to do with him."

Evelyn's voice came from the doorway. "There you are!" I barely looked up before she dropped onto my lap and laid her legs across Robin. "I'm a little tipsy already."

I was OK with having a slightly drunk girl on my lap. Evelyn wasn't very heavy but I still needed to move her off my cock. She laughed at me and took a sip of her daiquiri. "I took a survey, so it's official. All the girls feel like they have targets on their butts, and they aren't complaining."

Robin sat up a little and arranged Evelyn's legs. "It's a wedding. If you take away all the bows and flowers, and the fancy clothes, then it's all about sex. Everyone wants to get into the spirit, right?"

I laid my arm around Evelyn's hip, and she leaned against my chest. "Your brother's comfy." She glanced up at me. "But I'm not going home with him tonight. The other girls? I'm not sure they're leaving with the guy they came with."

Evelyn watched Robin for a second. "Dan and Sonya are missing. Is that a coincidence?"

I shook my head but let Robin tell the story. Evelyn's body tensed as she listened. "Oh my God! So, they're like doing it right now?" She swung her legs off Robin and sat upright. "They aren't doing much to hide it. Even if Dan didn't tell his whole story, they were pretty cozy this afternoon, and they're gone tonight. It isn't hard to figure out. Are you alright? Are you going to cancel the wedding?"

Robin shook her head. "Maybe I'm in shock. It all makes me feel kinda worthless, but I think it's too late to cancel. I've always said it'll be OK. It'll be OK."

Evelyn stood up with her drink in one hand and pulled Robin up with the other hand. "Come with me and don't forget your drink. I know how to make you feel better." She started to tug Robin away then looked back at me. "You should go trolling for bridesmaids. They were asking after you—especially Sybil."

"Sex is in the air," is just a saying, but when I got back into the bar, there was sex in the air. You could see it in the way the guys postured, and the way the girls laughed and touched their faces.

I found Greg watching from the side. He motioned to me. "Have you seen Evelyn? I'm starting to wonder where I stand with her." He pointed to a table of girls. "Maybe I should dive into the pool like everyone else."

"She's with Robin, and they'll be back. You should stick with Evelyn. I think she plans on staying with you."

The daiquiris the girls were drinking weren't my thing, so I found a beer glass and poured from the pitcher the guys bought. I waited with Greg and listened to his monologue about what we saw while rumors ran through the girls. Something was about to happen, and then everyone turned their head.

Robin and Evelyn came from the direction of the women's restroom. Robin still wore the clothes that I wanted to strip off her at the welcome party, but things were different. Her hair was tied into a pony tail high on the back of her head. Her makeup was darker and her breasts moved under that thin, flowing blouse.

She wasn't the perfect bride-to-be anymore. In an atmosphere already charged with sex, she was a lightening bolt. Robin flew her ponytail like a flag, and she moved as if everyone watched—and they did.

Robin stopped by the first table where grinning guys struggled with their need to touch her, and I watched the way her blouse draped over her bare breasts.

Evelyn pushed something into my hand. I was surprised, and I squeezed it without looking. "What's this?"

"Your sister's bra." She trailed her hand across my back as she stepped around me and stopped beside Greg. "I need you to take care of her now. I know you can do it."

"Fair enough. Any special care instructions?"

Evelyn tugged Greg toward a booth, but she stopped. "Make sure she feels worthwhile."

I tucked Robin's bra into my jacket pocket and circled the tables to reach her. A camera flashed, and then it flashed again. Paul was taking pictures, and Robin posed until the bouncer told him to put the phone away.

Robin's daiquiri was empty, so I took it away and filled it. She lifted it out of my hand when I offered it, and she smiled. "You're doing a better job of keeping your eyes up than those other guys were."

"I got an eyeful before Evelyn gave me your bra and put me in charge." I checked the time on my phone. "It isn't late yet, but I want to get you out of here. How much longer do we need to stay?"

Robin held her drink up. "I'll finish this, and maybe we can take one in a go cup." She looked around. "People are coupling up. Maybe my job is done."

I hatched a plan while Robin finished her daiquiri, and she had her go cup in hand when we left. I tugged on her elbow and pulled her close while we walked to the car. "You're giving gifts to the bridesmaids, aren't you?"

"At the rehearsal dinner. They'll each get a bracelet with a heart charm engraved with 'Dan and Robin.' They might not want to keep the charm, but the bracelet is nice."

"I had this idea. Evelyn said that all the girls feel like they have targets on their butts, right? I met a screen printer today who could print real targets on their butts, and probably before the rehearsal tomorrow. I think I just need to get them to him."

Robin laughed. "You mean, like targets printed on new panties? That would be funny. Where would you get the panties, like Pink or something?"

"I think I'd need help with that. I don't know anything about girls' underwear."

Robin nudged me with her hip. "You know how to get them off your sister. There's a Pink at the mall near the Hyatt. Go there. Get simple low-rise briefs—kinda sexy, but not too skimpy. It would be fun to give them to Nick and Jaime's dates, too—I'd even give one to Sonya. I think you could get them all mediums."

I settled into the driver's seat and buckled my belt. Robin nestled her go cup into the holder and looked up. "Where are you taking me?"

I thought it was odd that we hadn't talked about it already. "Now that I have you out of the bar, we can do whatever you want to do. Food? Coffee?" I'm sure there was a hopeful tone in my voice. "The hotel?"

"I smell a conspiracy. What did Evelyn tell you to do?"

I started the car, connected my phone to the stereo, and turned on the lights before I answered. "She told me to make sure you feel worthwhile. That should be easy because to me, no-one's more important than you."

"You're exaggerating, but thanks." Robin dropped back into her chair and waved toward the windshield. "Just drive. I'll tell you when to stop."

I took an aimless route through familiar parts of town. Robin pointed to the left as I drove a back street across the university campus. "Turn here. Let me see if it's changed."

I followed a lane off the street to a secluded parking lot. Robin sat upright and looked around as we circled. "It's just like it was. I used to run the track around the golf course, and this is where I did my cool-down. Let's stop."

The city lights stretched across the valley below the campus, so I stopped where we had the view. I turned the car off, and Robin pointed up. "Can you open the sunroof? Let's get air."

She felt around beside her seat for the controls while I looked for the right switch to open the roof. We could hear a night breeze rustle the leaves in the trees and smell the cool grass scent from the golf course. Robin laid her seat back. "It's peaceful here. I think I need 'peaceful.'"

I laid my seat back beside Robin's, and we watched the night sky through the sunroof. It was a clear, moonless night, and the stars glittered overhead. A falling star streaked across the sky above us, and Robin rolled on her side to look at me. "Do you know what this reminds me of? "