My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn looked a little offended—not surprising considering how much we'd already shared—but Robin waved her on. I leaned close to Robin when Evelyn was out of ear shot and talked through her veil. "You're absolutely beautiful."

She smelled a little of champagne and nerves, but all I wanted was to touch her, to hold her close, and to taste her. "I told you the other night how jealous I am. If things could only be different, I'd be the one waiting for you at the altar, not the one walking you up the aisle. If I had my choice, then you'd be my bride. I'll never want anyone more."

"Oh, kid!" Robin touched her fingers to the veil over her lips. "You can't say that to your sister. Things could never be that different." She glanced to where the others were forming up. "But if they were, then maybe I'd be happy to meet you at the altar." She offered me her arm. "Now you have a job to do."

I did my job and took the seat next to Mom and Howard. Maybe she could tell how upset I was. She smiled, squeezed my hand, and calmed the anger and jealousy that roiled my gut.

The minister droned on, and I watched Robin without listening. Her neck seemed long and graceful. Her shoulders and half her back were bare, and the gown hugged her waist and draped over the flare of her hips. I pictured what she would look like when I took her to our wedding bed, and then snapped out of it when Dan kissed his wife.

Mom and Howard walked ahead of me as we followed the bride and groom out of the garden. I watched the cameraman work and asked Mom, "How much longer is all this going to take?"

"There will the signing of the wedding license. You have to be here for the pictures of the wedding party and pictures of the families. Be patient. It might take a couple hours."

By the time my part was done, the clouds that gathered in the west before the wedding were starting to break the heat. I stepped back from the noise around Robin and Dan and started to wonder when I should leave for the reception.

"Hijola! How long is this going to take?" Sonya's question took me by surprise. She tipped her head back to look at me from under her wide-brimmed hat. "Paul is going to drive Dan and Robin to the reception, so we'll be about the last to leave."

I hadn't noticed her earlier, and she was dressed to be noticed. I pulled my eyes up from her cleavage before I answered. "I was thinking of going now." It was an opportunity to get to know Sonya that I'd never had. "You can come with me if you want."

"Bueno. We need to talk. I'll tell Paul. Wait here?"

Sonya didn't take long. She wrapped her hand around my arm while I walked her to the car, and she pulled herself close. "There was a rumor last night that you liked my 'target.'"

"So that got around?" I thought better of telling her that Evelyn made it up.

We stopped by the passenger's door, and she paused before she slid in. "You never gave me a try. That could have worked, you know."

I didn't know how far I could go with the conversation. I didn't say more until I was behind the wheel. "You seemed pretty busy with both Paul and Dan."

Sonya changed the subject for a moment—maybe just to delay. "Nice little ride, but I pictured you with something sexier.

"What do you know about me and Dan?"

Traffic was a little heavy, and I had to wait to pull onto the street. I told her most of the story that Dan told me while I drove. It wasn't a long drive, and we were in the parking lot at the Sheraton when I finished.

Sonya laughed even though it wasn't very funny. "That fool has such a big mouth. I'm surprised he's lived this long." She pointed to an empty parking spot sheltered by a small tree. "You told your sister, didn't you?"

I shut the car off and nodded my answer. Sonya didn't make a move to get out. "Good. Dan remembers things his way. I'll tell you the truth.

"I was mad and humiliated after they made me do that strip tease. I wanted to leave, but Dan followed me to the kitchen. I could've killed him. It's my kitchen. I know where the knives are. Then, what he did to me on the sofa? That was rape.

"Dan was still bouncing between my legs when I made up my mind. I'm going to teach both of them a little humility, and they aren't going to like it."

"Robin hasn't known Dan as long as I have. He's always been a cabrón. He only acts right around her because he wants a girl who's out of his league.

"I've been feeding Dan's ego for two weeks now, and he's going to pop like some fat pimple. He's acting like he always did before. I don't know how Robin puts up with him, and she probably won't much longer."

Sonya dug into her purse and found her phone. "I like your sister. I wish I could've done this before, but you know, its better now than later." She waggled the phone at me. "Por favor? I'll show you what you missed last night and send the picture to Dan."

"To Dan?" Sonya didn't leave me wondering what she meant. She sat back in the corner of the seat, pulled her dress off her shoulders to flash her boobs, and gave me a big view up her skirt. She wore a white, nearly transparent thong. My mouth fell open, and she laughed. I caught that laughing smile in the picture, and it looked great.

Sonya straightened her clothes, took her phone back, and studied the picture for a moment. "You got an eyeful. Did you like it?"

"It didn't last long enough. Where do you even get underwear like that?"

"Online." She started typing on her phone. "I'm going to give Dan a note with this. 'I can't wait. It feels even naughtier now that your married.'" She sent the message and acted like she was ready to leave.

I met Sonya at the front of the car. "Why did you tell me? What if I tell Dan and try to stop you?"

"You could try. If I'm right about Dan, then you probably couldn't stop him. Besides, I have the feeling that you don't like your new brother-in-law. If I needed help, would you help me?"

The lobby doors opened in front of us and closed behind us before I answered. "I don't know. I don't know what you're going to do, and for me it's all about Robin."

Sonya stopped outside the ballroom where people were already gathering. "Look, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. It might not even happen. Give me your phone number, and I'll let you know."

I recited my number while Sonya entered it. "You know I'm going to tell Robin."

"Bueno, si? We'll see what she wants to do." Sonya watched the crowd by the bar. "We have some time before Paul gets here with the bride and groom. How'd you like to buy a girl a drink?"

It was an open bar, so our drinks cost me a tip. Sonya studied the room over the top of her martini. "Do you see the door behind the band? What do you suppose it is?" She started across the room without waiting for an answer.

I sloshed a little of my beer trying to catch up. "What are you thinking?"

"I think I need a place." The door wasn't locked and it opened to a darkened storeroom half full of folded tables and racks of folding chairs. Sonya caught the attention of a girl in a hotel uniform. "Is this always unlocked?"

The girl shrugged. "It'll be unlocked until we put things away, and it looks like that'll be late."

Laughter and applause spread through the room. Courtney and Sybil danced through the door with Nick and Jaime. Evelyn and Paul followed them, and Dan and Robin came close behind.

I stepped away from Sonya. "I'm going to talk to Robin." It was easier to say than to do.

Robin's veil and her train were gone, but she still glittered in that gown, and her eyes sparkled when she laughed. I got her attention with a wave, but Dan's mom pulled her away before I could say a word to her. She was the center of attention, and she loved it.

Dinner was almost over before I had an opportunity to get Robin aside. Mom leaned over my shoulder and talked close by my ear. "Usually, Robin would dance with her Dad after dinner. I'd like it if you took that dance." She glanced to where Dan and Robin sat without talking. "Maybe you can find out what's wrong."

The whole room was watching when I faced Robin on the dance floor. She laid her hand on my shoulder, and I bent to her ear. "We have to talk about Sonya, and it needs to be soon. Something's up."

I turned Robin around the dance floor in my best imitation of a waltz, so everyone could watch her. Robin looked past my shoulder. "Paul's getting drunk, and the drunker he gets, the madder Sonya looks."

"You haven't looked very happy with Dan, either. What's wrong?"

Robin kept her eyes on my face and talked so only I could hear. "Let's make this a short dance. I really have to pee. Evelyn is going to come help me with the gown. Follow us, and I'll tell you."

Evelyn waited by the dance floor with Greg, so we danced in her direction. I left Robin there and first watched Dan lead his Mom to the dance floor then watched Evelyn lead Robin out the door.

I caught up with them outside the restroom. Robin peeked in to see if it was empty then looked back and caught my hand. "Come help." We fit ourselves into a toilet stall then Evelyn lifted Robin's gown from one side, and I lifted from the other. Robin sat down with her lace panties around her knees.

Evelyn touched her hand to her belly. "I have to pee, too. Talk loud. I want to hear." She darted into the stall next to us, and I knelt in front of Robin to listen.

"Dan's being terrible. We've been married what? Less than three hours? He's called me stupid twice. He told me to shut up right before our brother-sister dance—and in front of people. I'm ready to throw his drink in his face.

"Your turn. What's up with Sonya?"

I talked over the tinkling sounds to tell them what I knew about Sonya's plan. Evelyn's toilet flushed when she stood up, and she said, "It's almost like she's daring Robin to stop her."

Robin worried at the wad of toilet paper on her lap. "Maybe I shouldn't try to stop her. Dan's just gotten worse for the whole two weeks. What if Sonya's right, and I've never known who he really is?"

I echoed Sonya. "Isn't it better to find that out now than later?"

Evelyn tapped on the stall door. "Open up? The bride can't just hang out in the toilet."

The photographer caught Robin as soon as we walked into the ballroom. Evelyn dragged on my arm and leaned close. "I think Sonya is trying to get your attention."

Sonya sat at least an arm's length away from Paul with her cellphone in hand, and he ignored her while he joked with Nick. She pointed down, and when my eyes followed to the view under the table, she shifted her legs for just a moment to let me see up her skirt. The telltale flash of her white thong was gone.

My phone chimed a moment later with a message from Sonya. "I gave Dan my thong. Watch him."

I looked around the room, and answered Sonya when I found him. "He's over beside the band. Like hiding or something."

Dan sidled farther toward the back of the band and slipped into the storeroom. My phone chimed. "I told him I'd meet him back there, and that he should be ready when I got there. We won't have much time." There was only a short pause before my phone chimed again. "Can you follow me there? Can you bring Robin?"

"I'll try." Sonya reached for Paul's arm just as I started for Robin. I pulled Robin away from the photographer and whispered in her ear. "Whatever Sonya's doing, it's starting now. She wants us to follow her."

The band broke between sets, and Sonya's voice came over the laughter and conversation. "Por Dios! Look what you did!" She stood up and brushed Paul's spilled drink off her skirt. "You stinking drunk! I've earned better than this."

I tugged Robin toward the storeroom door, and Sonya marched through the band's setup with Paul trying to catch up. We'd just reached the point where we could see into the storeroom when Sonya threw the door open.

Dan stood beside a rack of folded chairs with his pants around his ankles and Sonya's thong wrapped around his hard-on. His mouth fell open and his eyes opened wide. He was just as drunk as Paul.

The photographer's camera flashed and Sonya's phone flashed. I fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket before the chance was gone, and my phone flashed.

Sonya threw her head back and laughed. "Look at you! You're ready to fuck around on your wife before the reception's even over." She turned to face Paul and the people who were crowding behind him. "He doesn't deserve to lick Robin's shoe, but he's a better man than you are." She bent forward and flipped her skirt up. "Here's what you came here for, Dan. Let Robin see what she got for a husband."

Robin brushed past me. She pulled Sonya's skirt down as she passed and faced Dan. "That's it. Everything's just getting worse, and this is too much. We're going to have the shortest marriage in the history of marriage." That gown billowed around her when she turned, and people dodged out of her way as she left.

I pushed Paul back so Sonya could get by, and I got through the band's setup in time to see Robin storm through the door. Evelyn and I caught her outside the ballroom, and Evelyn asked, "Where are you going? What are you doing?" Mom was there next and tried to pull Robin into a hug, but Robin backed away.

Tears streaked Robin's cheeks. She looked from me to Evelyn and then threw her arms around Mom. "I'm sorry. This is just some nightmare." She answered Evelyn before she looked at me. "I'm going with Brady. That's okay, isn't it?"

I was ready. "Anything you need. You have a bag or something, don't you?"

"My purse and my overnight." Robin touched Evelyn. "They're where Dan and I were sitting. Can you get them? I can't go back there."

I followed Robin out the lobby door, and she stopped under the covered entry. "It rained. Dammit, it rained."

We waited outside until I collected Robin's bag and purse from Evelyn, and she pushed Robin's bouquet into her hands. "I brought this. I don't know why, but I thought you might want it."

Robin didn't seem to want the bouquet, but she took it. "Well, at least it smells good." She hugged Evelyn, and then she hiked her gown and followed me between inky pools of rainwater on the walks and in the parking lot. I pitched her bags into the back while she tossed her bouquet onto the dashboard then I fit her and that big gown into the car.

I started the car, and Robin said, "I don't know where to go. I only know that I can't go home, I can't go to Mom's and I can't go to Evelyn's. Dan would look for me in all of those places, and he's the last person I want to see."

"You aren't dressed for going much of anywhere or doing much of anything." I sat back for a moment and realized that I was starving. "How about a burger? I couldn't eat lunch, and I hardly touched the buffet."

"Oh God, I couldn't eat, either." She turned to look across the street then pointed. "There's a burger place right there." Robin gestured to her gown. "I going to need a lot of napkins to go with my burger."

The girl at the drive-up window barely acknowledged me when I asked for extra napkins. She stuffed some into the bags with the burgers and fries, then looked across the car at Robin. "Eeee! Did you just get married? You're so pretty! Take these!" She shoved handfuls at me.

My phone chimed just as I stopped the car in a corner of the parking lot to eat. I thought of ignoring it, but the message came from Sonya. "Is Robin OK?"

Robin grunted around the hamburger in her mouth. "She's stuffing her face. What are you doing. Do you need help?"

"I took Paul's car. I'm staying with my sister tonight. I have an apartment lined up, and mi familia to help me move. What are you doing?"

I typed while Robin watched. "Don't know yet. Maybe I'll take Robin to San José." I'd made that offer before, and she turned me down. Now it seemed like the best idea.

Robin let me send, then took my phone away and sent, "Is that it for you and Paul?"

It took just a second for Sonya to answer. "We're separated for now. If he gets his shit together, then maybe I'll try again. Gotta go."

Robin dropped the phone back in my lap. "Sonya came out of that looking like a bitch, but I don't think she is. I hope she gets what she wants. Maybe someday I'll thank her." She finished her burger and dug some fries out of the bag. "You know, I might take you up on the San José vacation. I have the next week off."

"I don't. I have to be at work Tuesday and a new contract sometime this week, but we'll find time."

I finished my burger and sucked on my coke while Robin swallowed her last fry. Then I picked napkins off from her gown and stuffed them into the bag until I could see her again. She was watching me when I looked up. "You're a really hot bride."

"I've been hearing that all afternoon—from everyone but Dan. It's starting to go to my head."

She pointed to a garbage can. "Let's dump all this and cruise. We haven't done that in years."

We were just a few blocks off the avenue, where every car seemed like a slow-moving party. The night was still warm and now humid from the rain. Pot smoke mixed with auto exhaust, and people traded beers and joints through their open windows.

I watched Robin by the light from the street lamps overhead. "So you're done with Dan? That's really it?"

"God, kid. I think we're done, but I still have to figure out how he fooled me for most of two years. We're going to talk sometime, but I can't really think about it now. Maybe I'll get a lawyer first and talk second."

Robin laughed. "If it weren't for Sonya, then I'd be going off to Dan's about now for our first night of wedded bliss. I can't imagine that would have been any good—not as drunk and rude as he was. Tomorrow? We'd be going off to Vegas, and that might have been a week in hell for me. Maybe he can take Paul to Vegas. They deserve each other."

I stopped at a light beside a car full of girls. It seemed like all of them squealed at once. "Eeee! Were you just married?"

Robin kept her answer simple. She picked up her bouquet and waved it at them. "Sure did."

First those girls slowed down to pull in behind us, then they honked their horn and waved down other cars to follow. Robin turned in her seat to look at the parade. "You know, I'm just going to roll with this. Fuck Dan. I'm going to have some fun." She slid her seat back and struggled to hike up her skirt. "A little help?"

I lifted her skirt. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to give them a show." She pointed to the sunroof. "I just have to figure out how to get up there."

I couldn't tell what she was doing under all that white fabric, but Robin struggled around on the seat until she stood up through the sunroof with one knee on my thigh and a foot on the floor. She waved her bouquet, threw kisses at the cars that followed us, and pumped her arms to the music on the street.

We led the slowest procession on the street, because I had to see around Robin's big gown while I drove with one hand and kept her off the steering wheel with the other. First, I slid my hand up under her dress and wrapped my arm around her thigh, and then I reached higher.

Robin stopped dancing and looked down. "What are you doing? Keep doing that." Her dance became a grind against my hand. She kept it up for a few more blocks, and her lace panties were starting to feel damp.

We stopped for a light, and Robin slowed her dance. She cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted. "I'm going to throw my bouquet!"

I felt her swing, and I heard the bouquet hit a car somewhere back there. Robin laughed at the squeals behind us, and I slipped my hand down her thigh. I snagged her blue garter and tugged it down, and I pulled it over her shoe as she tumbled back into her seat in a confusion of satin and tulle.

Traffic was starting to move, but I stayed where we were because the guy next to us climbed out of his car. "Congratulations man! You got a live one. Have this." He handed me a beer. "You might need it."