My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
734 Followers

"I'll trade you." I took the beer with one hand and handed him Robin's garter with the other, and we left him laughing in the street.

Robin was still sorting herself out. She lifted her dress to look at her leg. "You took my garter. What'd you do with it?"

The can of beer was between my legs. I popped the top then picked it up to suck the foam off. "I traded it." I handed the can over to Robin. "Have a drink."

"You traded my garter for a can of beer?" Robin tipped the can up and took a big drink. "It's a little warm, but not too bad. Where are we going now?"

I read Robin the bright neon sign on a deli truck parked on the other side of the avenue. "Dinah's Diner and Dessert Truck." I pulled left, U-turned, and stopped beside a pickup parked in front of Dinah's. "Nurse that beer, and I'll be right back."

Robin was watching, so I stood to block her view while I talked with Dinah. I went back to the car with a bag behind my back and sat down with it hidden beside me.

"What do you have?" Robin belched out loud, covered her mouth, and laughed. "I said the beer was a little warm. What did you get?"

"You'll see in a minute." I pulled away from Dinah's along a side street and stopped at a darkened neighborhood park a few blocks off the avenue.

I switched on the overhead light and turned to face Robin. "We've been finishing off your wedding reception on the street. We had a burger banquet. You did the bouquet toss, and I did the garter toss—sort of. And so what if we have beer instead of champagne?"

"There's nothing wrong with beer instead of champagne, but you know you've taken Dan's place, right?"

"Right. And this should end it." I lifted a cupcake out of the bag—white cake with white frosting. "Now we have a wedding cake for two."

I broke the cupcake, and Robin took half of it. She held it up and said, "Open wide," then shoved it into my mouth and smeared it on my face. I rubbed icing off my cheek, and Robin sat back laughing and licking icing off her fingers.

"I might be having way more fun than I should, " she said. She looked doubtful when I tore a small bite off the cupcake and held it up. "Careful?" she asked. "Not on the dress?" She opened her mouth and waited, and I gave her one bite at a time until she raised her hand to stop me.

She wiped her fingers and her face while I finished the last of the cake. "Going to San José for a week sounds better to me all the time. Are you sure you want to do that? I mean since you have to work and all. I'm going to be a distraction."

I turned off the overhead light and watched Robin in the moonlight. "I'm sure I want it. I want you to be my wife, and I want this week to be our honeymoon." I shrugged. "Okay, a working honeymoon."

"You know," Robin said, "everyone out there thinks I'm your wife, and I like it." She looked down and stroked her hand along my leg. "It makes me think that maybe I can be your wife."

I put one hand on the back of Robin's neck and pulled her mouth to mine. There was a moment when she ducked and giggled. I inhaled the beer and sweet icing on her breath, and then I took her breath away.

Robin relaxed into me, her lips and her tongue welcomed me, and her breath was warm on my cheek. In the end, it was Robin who took my breath away. I was suddenly so excited that I had to break our kiss and gasp for air.

I fell back in the seat and Robin followed me. She touched the front of my pants and said, "Brady! You're hard." She looked down to unzip my pants and looked up again with my cock in her hand. "Slide your seat back. Your bride's going to give you head."

Robin bent over my lap in all her wedding finery and closed her mouth around my cock. I could have exploded. I touched her hair and her bare shoulders and I moaned at the sunroof. Sensations from her tongue and her lips stiffened my body and blanked my mind. I had just one thought left; "Not on the gown."

Instinct made me thrust into my sister's mouth, and then I clenched my teeth and erupted. I twisted under her, and one spasm after another emptied my balls into her mouth.

Robin sat back when she had the last drop and used her fingers to wipe my cum off her lips. I collapsed on the seat, and when I opened my eyes again, I watched her wash me down with beer. She held the can out. "Want the last of it?"

I put my cock away before I took the can. "The guy was right. I did need this." I downed the beer and relaxed into the seat again. "I came hard. Did I keep it off your gown? I wanted to."

"I think the dress was all outside your splash zone, but I'm not sure it makes a difference anymore." Robin cupped her hand over her mouth and sniffed her own breath. "Now I have scandalous breath: wedding cake, beer, and my brother's cum." She dropped her hand into her lap, and glanced around the neighborhood. "Let's go to the hotel. At least there I can brush my teeth."

I parked close to the north side door, and Robin waited by the car while I got her purse and her overnight bag from the back. I gave her the purse and my arm to balance herself on the walk across the parking lot. "How long do you think it'll take to clean up the mess here?"

"Dan's part of it, I don't have experience with that. I don't know." She waved her hand in the lamplight. "I'd like to get an annulment. He misrepresented himself. Maybe I misrepresented myself. Either way, to me there's no valid contract." She nudged me as I unlocked the door. "It was never consummated, and I can probably stop the preacher from mailing the license."

A white-haired couple stopped to wait with us at the elevator, and Robin paused before she finished. "Clearing up the mess with the family is going to take longer."

The elevator opened and closed behind us, and I pressed the button for our floor. I looked to the old man. "What floor do you need?"

The woman answered. "Same as yours." She had a big smile. "You two make a lovely couple."

Robin matched her smile. "Why, thank you, but it's been a long day." I tugged her out of the elevator when the door opened again, and she stopped to talk to the woman while I unlocked the door and put her bag inside.

They were still talking when I came back. I touched Robin's hip to get her attention, then she squealed in surprise when I swept her up in my arms. "Gather up your gown so I don't walk on it, and tell everyone goodnight."

Robin waved goodbye, and I carried her over the threshold. I kicked the door shut behind us and set her down on those high heels where the dim light at my back let her see herself in the mirror.

I stood behind my sister and watched her reflection. "I'm finally getting you out of this thing."

"Has it been that hard to wait?"

"I wanted to touch you when you were still at the altar." Robin tipped her head to the side when I touched the soft skin below her ear, and I bent to kiss the spot I'd touched. "Your shoulders were so white, and your neck was so graceful. I wanted to kiss them and to taste them." I wrapped my hand around her throat and laid her head back against my chest. "I was starving for you more than I was starving for a burger."

A stubborn hook held the back of Robin's gown. I released it and watched in the mirror as I pulled the zipper down. Her bodice loosened and fell away from her breasts, and Robin exhaled as if she'd been holding her breath. "That feels so good. Take it all off."

I slipped my hands under the open zipper to stroke my sister's bare skin—her breasts, her belly, the flare of her hips—and I pushed her gown to the carpet.

Robin stepped out of that mound of fabric and turned to face me. "You have to let me brush my teeth and clean up. You have to."

I wasn't quite ready to do that. I knelt in front of her to pull her lace panties down. They fell around her ankles, and she pushed me back with her hand on my head. "Get naked. Get ready for me." She gestured with both hands to the white garter belt, nylons, and heels she still wore. "I'll come back with all of this on, and you can do what you want with it."

Robin took her overnight bag with her, and I laid her gown out on the sofa. I found her panties and inhaled their scent while I pulled my tie off, and when Robin was ready she found me laying on the bed, studying my cellphone.

She climbed over me, and I turned the phone so she could see the schedule on the screen. "I booked your flight. We're flying out Monday morning and landing in San José just about noon."

She laid her head on my chest. "Maybe I can find a yoga place and start running again. Maybe I can look at jobs."

"Worry about it some other time." I rolled Robin on her back and pinned her to the mattress. "Right now, worry about what I'm going to do to you."

I held Robin's body against mine and kissed her mouth. I kissed her throat, her shoulder, her breasts, and I stroked my hand up inside her nylon-covered thighs while I sucked her.

Robin moaned when my fingers found the soft folds between her legs, and she kicked her spike-heeled shoes apart.

I slipped to my knees beside the bed and trailed my lips over her belly to the top of her garter belt. I wrapped her thighs with my arms and immersed myself in the intimate scent between her legs.

Robin rested her shoes on my back and clutched my head. She chanted my name while my tongue explored inside her, and I drank her thick nectar. I needed her excitement, and she fed me with it.

I found her hardened bud, and Robin gasped at the ceiling when I sucked her between my lips. Instinct drove her to buck and grind against my mouth while my tongue flicked over her hood and along the folds beside her clit. Robin's muscles tightened as her orgasm built. Her mouth fell open, and she thrashed in my grip.

Spasms wracked Robin's body, and she melted in my arms when they passed. I kissed her clit until she pushed me away and complained, "Stop! Oh Stop! I'm too sensitive."

Robin rolled on her belly and crawled away from me, but I followed. I grasped her hips to stop her, and she squealed into the pillows when I found her anus with my tongue. She laughed and squirmed while licked her. "Oh God, Brady! I've got shivers all over."

I stopped, kissed Robin's round butt cheek, climbed over her and kissed her neck. She sighed into the pillow. "I loved that. Why did you stop?"

"Because I can't lick your ass and tickle your ear at the same time."

Robin ducked her head against her shoulder to keep me away. "I don't think that tickling my ear is really what you have planned." Robin knew what I wanted. She arched her back to give me her pussy, and I pushed my cock into her.

I stopped with the head of my shaft lodged inside my sister. She felt so good that I had to take deep breaths to calm myself, and then I took her with one deep, smooth thrust.

Robin threw her head back against my chest and groaned. We moved together at first, but the sensations drove me faster, and I took control. I found Robin's wrists and trapped them in one hand while I fucked her. Her gasps and moans grew louder until I covered her mouth with my other hand. I slammed my cock deep into her, and my hips slapped against her butt.

I gasped into her ear, "Come for me. Come for me again," and Robin gave me what I wanted. She caught her breath, and her body tightened around my cock.

My hand over Robin's mouth muffled the noises she made while she came, but being out of breath was the only thing that muffled mine. My primal urge took over. In that instant I wanted nothing more than to give Robin my baby. I slammed into my sister and stopped while a spasm gripped my body. I emptied myself into her in one overwhelming spasm after another then fell on the bed beside her when I had nothing left.

Robin's chest heaved for a moment until she caught her breath. She climbed over me, kissed my face and my ears. "I was good for you, wasn't I?" It seemed like a silly question. She touched between her legs and laughed, "I think I was. You made a mess of me."

I didn't need to answer any of that. I stroked my hand over her garter belt to her bare butt. "This stuff is all real sexy, but I'm going to take it all off from you so there's nothing between us."

Those spike heels went first, and while Robin watched me fumble with the suspenders, she said, "Evelyn and I talked for a while after you fell asleep last night."

I had one stocking free, and she held her leg up while I peeled it down. "She's not very happy here, like she's stuck in a rut."

The second stocking was harder to get unhooked, and she laughed at me. "You know, she's been my best friend since middle school. I wouldn't know what to do without her."

I peeled the second stocking down, and stroked my hand along the soft skin inside her thigh. "If I move to San José to be with you, what if I bring Evelyn, too? I bet she'd go. You could have a wife and a girl friend, too."

The garter belt was easy to unhook, and I tossed it aside. "I'll need a bigger apartment. But you know, that's sometime in the future, and maybe we're getting things out of order. We had our reception, planned a honeymoon, and consummated our marriage before we took our vows."

"Oh, Brady. What good would vows do? I took wedding vows this afternoon, and I've already broken them."

"You took vows with someone you only thought you knew—just words for the witnesses to hear. There's nothing hidden between us. There never has been, has there? We don't need witnesses. I want vows that are the simple truth, and just between you and me."

Robin laid one leg over my hip and stroked my chest. Her face was mostly hidden in shadow, but I didn't need to see her expression. "If that's what you want, I'll do it. I can remember this. I know I can."

She paused for a second before she asked, "Do you, Brady, take me to be your wife? Do you promise to be my loving husband in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live?"

I picked up a lock of hair that had come loose from her braid and slipped it behind her ear. "I take you to be my wife. I will be your loving husband in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live."

Even in the dim light from the lamp beside the bed, I could see a tear streak Robin's cheek. I sat up under her and laid her on the mattress.

"Do you, Robin, take me to be your husband? Do you promise to be my loving wife in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live?"

She wiped the tear away, and her eyes searched my face. "I take you to be my husband. I will be your loving wife in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live."

Robin squirmed around until she had her legs around me. "Now, you fool, you should fuck your bride."

NotWise
NotWise
734 Followers