My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin tugged on my arm. "Dance with me while I still can."

I think Robin danced more with Evelyn than she did with me. They were fun to watch, but Robin leaned on me for support when the music was over. She pulled Evelyn over before we were off the dance floor. "It's been a hard day. I need to leave pretty soon."

The photographer's camera flashed for a picture of Robin talking with her maid of honor. Evelyn bit her lip and looked at her date, and it flashed again for a picture of the four of us. "I hoped we could party a little longer, but if you have to go, then we can go."

I tugged on Robin's arm and bent to her ear as the camera flashed again. "Let Evelyn party. I'll take you to the hotel, and she can catch up later."

Robin dragged me away from the photographer, and when the music started again she hissed in my ear. "Tonight was supposed to be Evelyn and me. Just girl talk. You know that?" I nodded my answer.

The music was a slow waltz, and the photographer motioned to Dan. He wanted a romantic shot. Robin looked back as Dan pulled her to the dance floor. "I'll see what he wants to do."

Evelyn stayed beside me and leaned her pretty butt against the table while we waited. Robin didn't even let the music end before she found us and took a sip of Evelyn's drink. "Party on, but don't be too late, or I'll be asleep."

Robin turned back to Dan, slipped her fingers under his lapel, and kissed his lips. "The next time you see me, You'll be at the altar, and I'll be coming up the aisle." The camera flashed again, and the photographer had his romantic shot.

I left the rental car under one of the parking lot lights where night bugs fluttered in the warm air. It was easy to find, but Robin kept walking. "I left a bag in Dan's car. I need to bring it with me." I took a few steps to catch up with her. "It has my pajamas and overnight stuff, clothes for tomorrow, my laptop, chocolates, some booze—you know, things for a night of girl talk."

Robin stopped by an old Camaro and opened the back door. There was a carry-on bag on the seat. "Can you get that for me?" I lifted it out, and carried it everywhere for her until I finally left it on the sofa in my hotel room and hung my suit with my shirts.

"Was it hard to talk Dan into letting me take you away?"

"Dan? No." Robin dug into her bag. She draped her pajamas over her arm. "The skeptic in me says that either he was tired of being nice, or he wanted more time with Sonya. The rest of me is just glad he didn't argue. I'm going to change."

Robin closed herself in the bathroom, so I talked through the door. "So, when Evelyn picks you up, are you going to leave the hotel in pajamas?"

"Why not? It'll be late, and they don't show anything anyway." Robin opened the door and let me see what she meant. Her pajamas were frumpy flannels. She even had fuzzy slippers. "I had to get out of the nylons and high heels. I just had to."

Robin brushed past me on the way to her bag. "Drink?" She held up a bottle of Tanqueray in one hand and a bottle of tonic in the other. "I need ice."

I went for ice, and Robin had the television on when I got back. She mixed our drinks, and we settled on the bed with the remote control. Robin flipped through a few channels before she dropped the remote and turned her back on the picture. She stirred her ice with her fingertip and talked without looking up. "I could change my plans for tonight."

Some outlandish chase scene crossed the television screen behind Robin while she looked up and sucked the gin and tonic off her finger. "We might not talk about anything but Dan, and I've been stewing over him long enough."

Her phone chimed, and she climbed off the bed to find it. "Evelyn's on her way. I'll tell her to come to the north side door and you'll let her in." She tossed her phone on the bed when she was done and followed it to sit close beside me.

"If I gave you a chance to do Evelyn tonight, would you?"

"Haven't I always?" It wasn't a direct answer, but it was good enough for Robin. "What does Evelyn know about us?"

Robin flipped her hand. "Almost everything," she said. "I've never actually told her that we've slept together, but she has to know. If she didn't know before, she probably figured it out when I gave you to her for her twenty-first birthday."

I laughed. "And then watched."

"Hey, I had to make sure you were good to her." Robin's phone chimed again. She took one look and dropped it back on the bed. "We'll see what she wants to do. She's in the parking lot."

Evelyn waited at the door. She had her purse over her shoulder and a bottle of vodka under her arm. I took the bottle, wrapped my hand around her elbow, and noticed the keys in her hand. "You drove? I thought Greg or someone would bring you." She wobbled, and her breath was a little boozy.

"Yeah, but I probably shouldn't have." I guided her to the elevator, and she leaned on my arm for support. I took her keys and pocketed them before the door closed, and when the door opened again, I had my tongue in her mouth, and her body was pressed against mine.

Evelyn pushed herself back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I think you're still aiming for my target. You shouldn't, you know. Tonight is all about your sister."

Robin met Evelyn at the door, and they talked faster than I could listen until Robin sat down on the bed and Evelyn flopped on her back beside her. Evelyn lifted her head enough to look around. "This is a big room. This is a nice room. That's a good thing, because your brother took my keys. I'm stuck here unless one of you wants to drive to my place."

I put Evelyn's vodka with Robin's gin and watched Robin move a stray lock of hair off Evelyn's forehead. "Brady's okay with us staying here. I'm okay with staying here. It looks like you're stuck."

Evelyn plucked at Robin's pajamas. "Look at you! You're all comfy, and I don't have anything to change into except the new panties—they're in my purse. I don't have a toothbrush, or anything like that."

Robin reached for my sleeve and pulled on my arm. "I bet we can fix that. You can wear one of Brady's shirts, and he'll go to the lobby and find you a toothbrush and whatever."

Evelyn sat up on the edge of the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. "I want this one. It's fresh." I'd worn that shirt all day, and I was going to protest before I realized what she meant. It smelled freshly of me.

I let Evelyn take my shirt, and I wore a tee shirt to the lobby. When I got back I found Robin and Evelyn cross-legged on the bed while Robin pinned her hair up. I got nothing but a glance from either of them, so I left Evelyn's toothbrush, hairbrush and comb by the sink and turned the TV to face the sofa.

Evelyn raised her hotel cup of vodka and tonic. "Hey! I was watching that!"

I gave Evelyn a doubtful look that made her frown. Between the drinking and the chatter she couldn't be paying much attention, but I turned the TV so both of us could see and dropped onto the sofa for a night of movies and girl talk—which I ignored as much as I could.

The movie was almost over when Evelyn slipped off the bed. I barely noticed until she climbed over my lap. She leaned back to look at me. "Were you listening? Robin was tired of talking about Dan, so we talked about you instead."

I hadn't been listening. "Not about Greg? I thought you and Robin would talk about your boyfriend before you talked about me."

Evelyn leaned close again, and I could feel the warmth of her body under my dress shirt. "Greg's not my boyfriend. He's a friend, and I got him to escort me to all the wedding things. So, maybe I owe him some nookie, but he's never gotten it before.

"Robin thought maybe you and me should get back to what you started in the elevator." She put her hands on my shoulders. "And back to what we were doing before—three years ago, four years ago, five years ago."

I touched Evelyn's lips with mine, but stopped. "Wasn't tonight supposed to be all about my sister?"

Evelyn looked down when I started unbuttoning her shirt, and she was smiling when she looked up again. "It's still about your sister. This was Robin's idea. She's going to watch, you know, like always."

A gush of Evelyn's warm, feminine scents greeted me when I opened her shirt. "You like it when she watches, don't you?"

"You know I get a dirty little thrill out of it, so why ask?" She tugged up on my tee-shirt. "Give me this. I want to feel your skin against my skin."

Evelyn peeled my tee-shirt off and dropped it on the floor. Her shirt had already slipped off one shoulder. I slid it down her arms and dropped it with my tee-shirt. Her lips were soft when she kissed me, and her tongue was soft when I explored her mouth. Her scent and the way she tasted made my mouth water, and Evelyn's breath grew hot and shallow on my cheek.

A string of drool stretched between our mouths and then broke as she drew back. I watched her for a moment while I wiped my mouth, and I gave into my urge.

Evelyn squawked in surprise. "Brady, what are you doing?"

I laid her down on the sofa, knelt on the floor beside her, and glanced at my sister. She sat cross-legged on the bed and watched. "Probably nothing that Robin hasn't seen us do before. Maybe I should be more creative."

"Be creative later." She arranged herself on the sofa, but I wasn't sure whether she did that for me or for Robin to see. "Be horny now."

"That's easy." I bent over Evelyn, kissed her lips, and stroked my hand around her tits—first one, then the other. I pulled back a little to focus on her distracted expression then let my attention wander down her body. "I love your tits. You have beautiful tits."

Evelyn lifted her breasts against my touch. "You don't think they're too little? You might be the only guy who doesn't kind of ignore them."

Her nipple hardened, and I slipped my hand down her flat belly. "I think they make up for being little by being so sensitive. You're the only girl I've ever gotten off just by sucking her tits."

I pushed my hand under the target on the front of Evelyn's panties, and she squirmed and laughed while I pulled them down her legs. I sat back on my haunches to look at her whole creamy body, and she gave me a little show. She lifted her hands over her head and stretched.

It didn't last long. I tried to kiss the soft skin below Evelyn's ear, and she ducked her head against her shoulder. "That tickles."

She made me laugh. "You're a smorgasbord of delights, you know?" I kissed her throat. "Like this spot here." I kissed her white shoulder. "And this one here."

"Brady, quit teasing me. Here." She pushed my head down and held my mouth to her tit. "Suck me."

Evelyn's tit was hardly more than a firm mouthful. I slipped the tip of my tongue around her areola and rolled her nipple between my lips and my tongue. Tension built in her body, and her grip tightened around my head. I kissed her nipples and sucked her, and she twisted in my arms when I ran my hand down her back, over her hip, and between her legs.

The soft folds between Evelyn's legs were already wet. I nudged her thighs apart to give my hand more room, and she caught her breath when I slipped one finger into her, and then two.

I found her trigger with my nectar-coated fingers. She repeated my name and gripped my head, so I could hardly breathe. I stroked over her hood and along the creases beside of her clit. I wet my fingers again and repeated, faster each time until I found the magic rhythm.

Evelyn gasped and slipped her grip on my head, and I released her tit from my mouth with a little "pop." Her nipple gleamed under a coating of my spit, and I liked that. I liked it when she tossed her head back with her mouth open, and when she groaned at the ceiling as she climaxed.

I especially liked the way that Evelyn melted in my arms when her climax passed. I kissed her face and I kissed her throat. "I love the way you do that. Can you do it again?"

She pushed my hand away. "Brady, no. It's too sensitive down there right now."

That was when we heard Robin. I looked back at the bed, and she was gone. I couldn't see her, but we could both hear her. There was a gasp and a bump on the wall.

Evelyn knew what Robin sounded like when she came, and so did I. She laughed and kissed my face. "We got Robin off, too." She struggled a little until I let her sit up on the sofa in front of me. "That should probably sound icky, but it doesn't to me. We both like that dirty thrill."

I pushed my hands between Evelyn's legs and under her thighs. "Hold on. I'm taking you to bed. I'm hard, and my cock isn't going to let you rest." She whooped when I stood up, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Evelyn put on an accent from some old television western. "Why, Sheriff Brady! Am I to believe that your intentions for me are less than honorable?"

The bed was just steps away, but that gave me time to work a hand under Evelyn's butt. I paused by the bed and answered her in my own version of that accent. "Miss Evelyn, you know I have only the best of intentions for you—and for all your private parts."

I touched Evelyn's asshole, and she jumped. "What are you doing back there?"

"I thought you might like that."

"Hold on, hold on. Give me a sec." She squirmed and settled down against my finger. "Okay, so that's another dirty little thrill I like."

Evelyn bounced on the mattress and laughed when I put her down, and when I looked up I found Robin watching from the chair by the foot of the bed. I was looking at the bride when I sniffed at my finger, but I was talking to the maid of honor. "Not bad. I could eat that." I unzipped my pants, pushed them down, and my hard-on popped up. "But not right now."

Evelyn sat up on the edge of the bed, wrapped her hand around my cock, and kissed its smooth head. "I remember this."

I watched my sister while Robin watched Evelyn take my cock in her mouth. The sensation made me close my eyes and moan at the ceiling. When I opened my eyes again, Robin had her hand down those flannel pants.

Evelyn's pixie-cut hair was still long enough for me to get a hold, and I pulled her off my cock. "I could come in your mouth in seconds. But I'd rather not." She was confused at first when I pushed her back. I flipped her on her knees and climbed between her legs.

I pulled Evelyn almost upright with one arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear while I touched her pussy. "You're still wet—maybe wetter than you were before."

"It's anticipation." Evelyn laid her head back against my shoulder. "Is that your cock in my ass-crack?"

"It likes it there, but it's just visiting." I let her down onto the bed and kept one hand on her shoulder while I guided my cock into her pussy. Evelyn caught her breath when I pushed into her, and she moaned into the mattress when I thrust deeper.

I had to pause to get a little control, and then Evelyn's fingers knotted the sheet when I thrust again. I stopped against her pretty butt, pushed my knees apart, and hoped Robin could see under my balls to where Evelyn's pussy stretched around my shaft.

Robin gasped at the ceiling while Evelyn gasped into the mattress. Evelyn turned her head just enough to see me. "I think your sister likes it as much as I do." She closed her eyes and tightened her grip on the sheet. "And I like it a lot."

I had to fight my instinct to ram into Evelyn. "You feel really good, and I can't go slow very long. How are you doing?"

Evelyn didn't answer. She lifted her head and braced herself against the headboard, and I gave in to my urge. I inhaled her scent and tasted the sweat on her skin. I held her and listened to the noises she made while I fucked her into the mattress.

My hips slapped against Evelyn's butt, and the sensations from my cock blinded me. I rode her into the headboard; she clenched her teeth and groaned. Spasms coursed through her body, and then they coursed through mine.

I emptied myself as deep inside Evelyn as my cock could reach, and I collapsed on her back with my shaft still working in her. Evelyn followed me when I rolled away. She relaxed into me and laughed against my chest while I held her.

We didn't stay like that for long before Evelyn's body stiffened. She lifted her head and looked around. "I have to pee." She climbed over me, and I sat up on the edge of the bed to get my bearings again.

Robin's voice was close behind me when she called to Evelyn. "I'm next."

Evelyn looked around the corner. "Are you in a hurry? I thought I'd clean up a little, too."

Robin climbed over the bed and sat down beside me before she answered. "No. Take your time."

I put my arm around Robin's hip, and she leaned against my side. "I think Evelyn liked that," I said. "How about you?"

Robin held her fingers up to my nose. "What do you think?" The pussy scent on my sister's hand was strong. I caught her wrist, and she watched me suck the remnant juice off her fingers.

The toilet flushed and water started running in the sink, and when I let Robin's hand go she reached to stroke my softened cock. "I think Evelyn wants round two—that's why she cleaning up. Can I help you get up for it?" She nudged me with her shoulder. "You practically told her you'd eat her ass, and I want to see you do it."

* * *

The first photo from the ready room came from Robin, and it came with a note. "You didn't leave Evelyn's undies on her very long last night, so she wore them today." The picture showed Evelyn, Courtney, and Sybil with their backs to the camera and their gowns pulled up to show the targets on their butts.

I messaged her back. "They look tasty." I was sure about Evelyn, but I was speculating about Courtney and Sybil.

The blonde on the television caught my attention. "Temperatures this afternoon will be in the mid-90s in the city, with a good chance of thundershowers in the evening." I groaned to myself. It was going to be hot, and I'd be wearing a dark suit. I tossed my phone on the bed, and went back to figuring out a double Windsor knot.

The next photo came from Evelyn. It showed Robin with her hair decorated with ribbons and held back in a French braid. She was getting ready to put her gown on, and I zoomed in for a closer look. My sister wore white lace panties over a garter belt that held up white stockings. She wore white high heels, and a blue garter decorated her thigh. Evelyn's text followed the photo. "I'm in trouble. They think I sent that to Dan."

I replied with, "What's worse, sending it to him, or to me?"

The tie was as good as it would get. I gulped the last of the drink that I mixed from Robin's gin and tonic, and checked the time. The drink made my head spin a little—probably because my nerves left me with no appetite for lunch—and now I had less than an hour to get to the park and give my sister away.

My phone chimed with another message from Evelyn and a photo of Robin downing a glass of champagne while Mom zipped her into the gown. The message said, "We're all going to be just a little drunk."

There was something I needed Robin to know before I walked her up that aisle. I hoped that being a little drunk would make it easier for me to say, but when I waited on the sunlit patio outside the ready room, nothing came easy.

The patio was hot, and it would be hours before we could get relief from the clouds building in the west. Everything got harder as the time got closer. First Mom led Sybil and Courtney out to pair up with Jaime and Nick then the bride came out next, with Evelyn behind her preening her train and her veil.

They stopped beside me and Evelyn laughed at the expression on my face. "She cleaned up pretty well, didn't she?"

I tucked my hand around Evelyn's elbow and looked from her to Robin and back. "I need to talk to my sister alone. It won't take long."