My Sister's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers

I probably did, but I wanted to hear Robin say it.

"Remember when we laid a blanket in the back yard, right where the pavilion was this afternoon, and watched the stars all night? It was a warm summer night like this and there were fireflies in the corners of the yard. Everyone in the neighborhood was outside, or they had their doors and windows open."

"I remember. We heard cars on the street and listened to people talking, but then things got quiet and there was just a TV somewhere. There was nothing but a cricket when that was gone.

"We counted falling stars and talked about everything. We woke up there just before the sun came up. The grass was covered with dew and you were cold, so I wrapped myself around you to keep you warm."

Robin reached to touch my arm. "Do you think we were in love back then?"

"I was in love with you, but I was too young to know how to say it. Those screaming arguments we got into? I've thought about them a lot. They were the only way I could say how much I needed you."

Robin moved a little closer. "I knew that, really. Last night brought back a lot of memories. I loved you, too."

I rolled to face Robin. "Can we go back?" Maybe my words rushed a little. "There was never a time when we stopped loving each other, was there? First we didn't depend on each other so much, and then I moved away."

Robin seemed confused. She wasn't ready to answer, so I went on. "Why don't you come to San José, and we can be in love again? You could have your own place if you want. You're a nurse, so you can work anywhere, right?"

She shot me down in flames.

"So can Dan." I could see Robin clench her jaw even by the starlight. "All he needs for his job is a laptop with an internet connection. We've talked about moving, but I don't think he'd want to move just so I can climb into bed with you, you know?" Her voice turned bitter. "Besides, he'd have to leave Sonya."

Robin popped her door open and climbed out with her go cup in hand, and I met her beside the car. She leaned back against the fender and watched the lights in the valley. "Evelyn told me not to stew in it tonight, and to talk to him tomorrow. I want it all to be a misunderstanding, but part of me wants to see what an arrogant liar he might be."

I stepped close and rested my hands on Robin's hips. "We should talk about something else—for Evelyn, you know." I bent over her to inhale her slightly boozy scent. "I bet that when she brought you back into the bar looking like this, every guy there put a target on you."

"Did you too?" She lifted her arm over my shoulder and dangled her drink behind my back. "What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking what I've been thinking ever since this afternoon. I want to take your clothes off."

Robin smiled and lifted her other arm over my shoulder. "You know, kid, if you want me naked, then you just say so."

I slipped my hand up from Robin's hip, and cupped her breast through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her nipple and my cock started to stiffen at the same time. I bent to whisper by her ear. "I want you naked, but that's a little different. I was talking about taking your clothes off—slowly, one button or snap at a time, and exploring every touch and taste and scent as I go."

Robin turned her head and kissed my neck. "I'll let you do that, but I don't know how patient I can be—especially after all these daiquiris." She took her arms off my shoulders, and I stepped back to let her push away from the car. "Let's go to my place. I have something to show you—something other than skin." She sucked on the straw in her go cup until it gurgled. "I bet you'll like it."

"It" was a mystery until we reached her apartment. Robin unlocked the door, dashed for the bathroom, and just paused long enough to say, "Look around, and get ready."

I didn't see anything unusual in the living room or the kitchen, but then I reached her bedroom. She must have heard me laugh, because her voice came through the bathroom door. "Do you like them?"

"Mirrors on your ceiling? And your closet door is all mirrors? I like the way the big mirror at the head of the bed slants. I'll have four ways to look at you while I take your clothes off."

Water started running in the bathroom, and Robin's voice came over the sound it made. "The couple that had the apartment before me put the mirrors on the ceiling and on the closet door."

I tossed my jacket on a chair and dropped onto the edge of the bed. I pulled my shoes and socks off while Robin talked. "The landlord offered to take them down, but I was in a hurry to move in, so I let him leave them."

My shirt followed my jacket, and my jeans and boxers landed with my shoes. "It took me a few days to get used to them, and then I liked them." The water turned off, and I dropped onto my back to look at my reflection on the ceiling. "Dan liked them too, so we put up the slanted mirror."

Robin opened the bathroom door, and a dim, golden light fell across the bed. I watched her reflection as she climbed between my legs. Her pony tail fell to the side and tickled my thigh and then my belly before I pulled her up and rolled her onto the mattress.

We were nose-to-nose, and I stroked my hands over her just to feel her body: down her shoulders, over her back, and to her hips. "I loved the way you looked today. I liked it before Evelyn gave me your bra, and after that... The way this blouse draped over your tits, I could see their shape and the way they moved without actually seeing them. So could everyone else."

"It was new to the other guys, but you've seen it all before, over and over." She flattened her hand on my chest and parted her lips.

Robin offered me her tongue, so I tasted her and then drew back to watch the light in her eyes. "I'm not tired of looking."

There were four buttons on Robin's blouse. I reached my hand up between us and opened the top button. "That's one."

Robin groaned. "Oh God, kid. Don't count!"

I didn't count. I touched her and tasted her soft skin, and I slowly took away everything that hid her body. When I was done, I dropped her thong on the bed and trailed my lips up her lines and curves.

We were both tense with anticipation when I kissed the sensitive spot below her ear. She laughed and pushed me away, and for a breathless moment we laid side-by-side and watched each other reflected on the ceiling.

Robin broke the spell. She swung her leg over me and climbed astride my hips. "I've been patient, haven't I?" She watched the mirror at the head of the bed and flipped her hand for effect. "That's over now."

My cock was already aching-hard, so Robin didn't wait. She rose just enough to adjust it under her then watched me while she ground her clit along my shaft. "You don't mind, do you?"

A thrill made her arch her spine, and when it was gone she focused on me again. "God kid, I'm glad you came home."

I groped around for pillows and tried to prop myself up, but Robin stopped me. She leaned down like she might kiss me, but instead she closed her eyes, her mouth fell open, and she undulated on my hard cock.

A stream of Robin's drool fell onto my throat. There was another, and then I put my arm around her neck and pulled her mouth to mine. I drank the spit from my sister's open mouth until she tried to push herself back.

Her words were mixed with laughter, and hard to understand while I held her down and kissed her face and her throat. "Oh gross! Did you like that? Let me up."

Robin seemed to struggle on my chest for a moment. I didn't know what she was doing. We both caught our breath when she pushed herself up and settled her thighs around me. My cock slipped deep inside her, and her nectar trickled around my balls. With that one motion, she took me balls-deep inside her.

I touched Robin's thighs, and she pushed my hands away. "Wait. Give me a second." She closed her eyes and gathered herself. When she opened them again, she smiled at the mirror over the head of the bed and started moving.

Robin fucked me slowly. Sometimes she pushed up, took me deep and watched in the mirror. Sometimes she laid down on my chest and writhed. Her eyes were closed, her slick skin slipped under my touch. I watched her reflection above us—the symmetrical flare of her hips and the sinuous muscles in her back—and I told her over and over, "You're so beautiful. You're so hot."

My cock burned inside Robin, and my instinct was to thrust deep into her, but that would break her rhythm. Her grip on my sides tightened. She ground faster, and that high pony tail bobbed and swung.

Robin was going to come. Her grip slipped off my skin, and she thrashed on my chest. I used her pony tail to pull her head back, and I watched her face while her orgasm washed through her body. She was so beautiful, she was so hot, and when her climax passed, she was so mine.

I caressed Robin's skin until she got herself under control and started moving again. She could climax over and over like that—she'd done it before—but it was my turn to be impatient.

She gasped against my chest. "What are you doing? Where are you going?" I sat up under her with one arm around her back and my hand in the crack of her butt. I inhaled her delicious, sweaty scent, and I kissed her open mouth. She moved on my cock with a rhythm fed by the undeniable sensations from between her legs.

I picked up Robin's rhythm and I kept it while I laid her down. I ground against her with my shaft inside her until she twisted around and tried to look past me. "Let me see. I want to watch you."

We found a way, and I returned to the rhythm that Robin started. She wrapped me in her legs, and riveted her eyes on the reflection behind my back. Her second orgasm must have been lurking like a panther in the dark; it took her hard and fast.

Robin dug her fingernails into my arms and screamed through clenched teeth. The way my sister's spasms pulsed around my cock pushed me over the edge. I slammed my cock into her and slapped my hips against her. My climax blinded me and took my breath away.

I thrust as deep into Robin as I could, and my essence pulsed along the length of my shaft. She may have climaxed again, but I don't really know. All I know is that when I fell onto the bed she wrapped me in her arms. She held me, we moved and breathed together, and neither of us had a thought about Dan.

* * *

A crew from the party store was taking down the pavilion when I got to Mom's house. She was on the phone, but she broke off her conversation to gesture to the refrigerator. "There's a fruit salad. It's all I have for lunch."

Mom finished her call and waited at the breakfast table for me to sit down across from her. "We have so many people in town for the wedding! I hired a sight-seeing tour just to keep them out of my hair for a while. How are you doing?"

I gave Mom a thumbs-up while I swallowed. "I met with an app developer this morning. He needs a better front-end design. We have a friendly agreement and I'll start on his stuff when I have a contract—maybe next week."

Mom smiled over her coffee cup. "Good luck with that. Have you talked to your sister today?"

The last I heard from Robin was a relaxed sigh right before she fell asleep. I left her apartment before she woke up. What I told Mom was, "Not since I dropped her off last night."

"We planned for her to bring Dan here for lunch and spend the afternoon, but she called this morning and said something about having a 'heart-to-heart.' I hoped you might know what that was about." I shook my head. It was an unspoken lie, and Mom shrugged it off. "Anyway, how long do I have you?"

"A couple hours then I have an errand to run before the rehearsal."

I dropped six new panties off at the screen printers before I went to Mom's and I needed to pick them up and find gift bags, but that was something else Mom didn't need to know. "I took my suit into a cleaner, and I want to pick it up this afternoon so I can sleep late before the wedding."

Mom cleaned, I moved furniture, and the crew packed their tables and chairs. I went to work on the patio once the crew was gone. I put Mom's patio set back in place then I dropped into a chair, and Mom opened the kitchen window to talk. "Can I get you some iced tea?"

My phone rang as Mom leaned over me to set the cold glass on a coaster. It was Robin. I covered the screen so Mom couldn't see and rolled my eyes like the call was from work. "I have to take this." I walked around the corner with my phone to my ear before I said more than "Brady here."

"I have to talk." I could tell Robin was mad from the sound of her voice. "Are you at Mom's? Meet me in front like now, and I'll pick you up."

Robin lurched to a stop in front of the house and pulled away again before I had the door shut. She wasn't mad; she was furious. "I have to yell at someone before I talk to Mom, so I'm going to yell at you."

I didn't have time to answer. Robin pounded both hands on the steering wheel while she drove. "That arrogant ass! I can't believe I'm marrying him!"

Robin slammed the brakes to stop behind a delivery truck. I watched her clinch her jaw, and I asked, "Are you OK? Should I drive?"

"I'm just fucking fine." The tires squealed when she pulled around the truck. I didn't think her car could do that.

"I picked Dan up at work, and we had lunch at Elaine's. They don't get a big lunch crowd, so I thought it would be a relaxed place to talk." She turned toward me while we were at a light. "I couldn't believe the shit he told me, right there in public."

A car horn honked before Robin realized the light had changed. She ticked a count off on her finger tips while she pulled out. "'There's nothing wrong with me,' 'It's all you,' 'I could get hotter girls,' 'You deserve it for cutting me off,' 'We're going to do things my way.'"

Robin was starting to cool off a little. She pulled onto a side street and stopped at the curb beside a little park. "I was mad. I shouldn't have done it, but I told him that Evelyn thought he was having an affair with Sonya. I didn't want to make it about that.

"He denied it. It was almost funny watching him squirm and lie about something I knew was true, but he told me I was stupid, and I shouldn't listen to my best friend. Then it got worse. He said, 'You know, that's not a bad idea. I'll thank Evelyn. Sonya is hot, and she does what she's told. Maybe Paul and I could swap you guys now and then, and we'd both be happy—I mean, Paul and me. We'd be happy."

Robin squinted at the sunlight through the leaves overhead then dropped back in her seat. "I threw my napkin in his face and walked out. He can find his own way to the damned rehearsal. I don't care."

I did nothing but nod while Robin ranted, but she stopped long enough for me to say something. "Mom asked me what your 'heart-to-heart' with Dan was about. She's going to want to know, especially now."

"Oh, she'll know alright—except about Sonya. Mom's my level head. I have to talk to her about it, or I might just tell Dan to go to hell. She'll probably tell me what I've told myself all along—that it's all from the stress of the wedding, and it'll pass. Maybe she'll be able to tell me in a way that makes more sense. Lately, when I've told myself, it didn't make much sense."

Robin was almost calm when she pulled away from the curb. "Anyway, thanks for listening. What are you doing now?"

I checked my phone for the time. "I have errands. I'll see you at the wedding garden, and I'll come bearing printed panties."

My suit was hanging in the car, and the panties were all bagged on the back seat before rehearsal started. We sweltered in the hot, still air of the garden, and the undies were waiting for Robin when it was over. She pulled them out of one bag and laughed. "A little target in front and a big one in back. You went all out."

"The printer threw in the front target in exchange for a little advice on his website. The tags need names." I watched while Robin decided which girl got which bag. "It was hard to give you away, even for rehearsal. I might have to be sedated tomorrow."

Robin wrote out a name, picked up another bag, and shrugged. "Suck it up, kid. If I can do it, so can you."

I gathered the bags as Robin labeled them. "So Mom straightened you out?"

"She gave me a little tough love. First was the 'it'll all pass' talk, but then she told me that I am being too, you know, like I am—a little high-strung—and at least part of the problem is my problem." She picked up the last bag. "I guess the last one's for Sonya."

"I know you don't want to be a hypocrite, but are you really alright about Dan and Sonya? I mean, I leave early Monday, and she'll still be here."

Robin took the bags out of my hand. "I've known Sonya for a while, and I know her fairly well. She isn't the toy that Paul and Dan might think she is, and neither am I."

That didn't really answer my question. She checked the time. "Dan's waiting for me. We had an hour to get to the dinner, and we're using it up."

I had the roast beef, and sat with Mom and Howard while gifts were given and drunken toasts were made to the bride and the groom. Dan and Robin even smiled and laughed like maybe they were over their problem.

Evelyn waited until the dance music started, and when Howard took Mom to the dance floor she sat in Mom's seat and touched my arm. "Robin said the panties were your idea."

"They were your idea, remember? I just made it work."

"My idea? Oh that." She waved it off. "The other girls wanted me to find out whose target you're aiming for."

I leaned close to Evelyn. "You can tell them what you want, and I suppose you will." I watched her smile for a moment and told her, "I kinda had yours in mind, but it looks like you're busy."

Evelyn straightened her back and glanced across the table at Greg. "He's been talking the good talk, but he didn't get any last night, and he doesn't have a chance tonight. Robin's staying at my place. It'll be all girl talk."

A light flashed behind me, and it flashed again. Evelyn looked over my shoulder to see. "Dan and Robin are dancing, and the photographer's working hard."

I turned to look in time to see Mom pull Howard off the dance floor. She dragged him back to the table, and when Evelyn started to stand, she motioned her back down. "Don't get up. I need to talk to the photographer, then we're going to say our goodbye's. It's getting late for us."

Evelyn stood anyway. "I have rounds to make, too." She leaned to my ear before she left. "I'm going to tell them it's Sonya. That will probably keep you out of trouble."

I groaned out loud, but then watched the sway of Evelyn's hips as she walked away. She stopped for a moment to look back and laughed when she caught me watching. I had to look away.

Dan picked up Naomi—the little flower girl—and swirled her around the dance floor. Robin tugged on Darren—Dan's nephew who would be ring-bearer—to pull him out of his seat, and she made him dance with her. They danced until the music hit a crescendo, then left the dance floor to others.

Paul and Sonya waved Dan to them, and Robin was a little out of breath when she sat down in the chair that Evelyn left. "You know, It's my job to get everyone in the mood. If you don't find someone to dance with, then you're going to have to dance with your big sister."

I looked at the dancers and the girls still talking at the table. "I came alone, and everyone else came with a date, so I'm not expecting anything. Besides, you and Evelyn are the only girls here who interest me, and you have your own plans.

"You and Dan look like you're getting along better."

"I gave him a chance, and he's been more considerate. He's paying more attention to Sonya than he is to me, but we'll see how it works out."

Greg lead Evelyn to the dance floor and Robin's eyes followed them. "I saw you talking to Evelyn. She has more energy tonight then I do. You wore me out. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up."

NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers