All Comments on 'My Slave's Birthday Gift Ch. 01'

by MistressMichelle111

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best gift

you could give your slave is a divorce and pay for some therapy. That way he can hopefully recover and live a better live with a decent woman who respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice job!

Nice job. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gads - how hot can one get

Outstanding torture for your slave and no release. He still had his cockring on when he was finally allowed to cum. It had to hurt big time since he had it on for quite some time and having his cum shoot out with such force even with the ring on had to be painful. I wonder how long she left him before taking him back to their room for more playtime. Hot stuff and maybe a sequel?

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 4 years ago
Delicious

As a sub, I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm sorry that someone who didn't realize you're writing fiction chose to comment so negatively, but I think you have a great gift and hope you write lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@anonomous - the best gift

Seems you could benefit from a class in English Grammar and a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ouch!!!

Honey, if you are reading this, I want to go there on my birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hate to think

what "treats" your beloved slave gets when it isn't his birthday. Poor sod.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Lucky Subbie Hubby

Delicious. And what a way to love your subbie.

The golden rule isn’t to “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”, but “do unto others as they like to be done by”.

I wonder why pious gutless anons read BDSM fiction only to be “outraged” and write derogatory comments. Or are they misogynists? Threatened by a strong woman in charge?

Graves94Graves94about 4 years ago
Happy Birthday

Nicely done. An enjoyable read. Thanks. JQGraves

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved your story. The only part I didn’t like is making him jerk himself off. Much better if his mistress does it. I’m not one that likes to masturbate when there are a woman’s hands available. Thank you for your story and don’t let the irrelevant negative comments deter you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous