My slutty days after Confession

Story Info
Confessed husband about my past love making.
2.3k words
2.9
14.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am swapna I had my sexual experiences written here before. I told my husband that I wasn't a virgin at the time of being his bride and I had lost virginity to my best friend that he knows as my friend of course and I told him that me and my best friend had like sex marathons and had threesome with my best friend girl and him. 2 girls and him as ffm threesome. I told him my friend is still having sex with him and I am so desperate for sex. And I convinced him that I need my bestfriend to fuck me to get satisfied and I tried to get satisfied by 2 friends and a stranger's dick. Which was a waste of time and I had used condoms for them so no issues of STD. I promised him that I would only get my best friend's dick inside my holes. My husband never fucked me in the ass since he believes it's haram. And my bestfriend had fucked my every holes like more than several times my husband had even saw me naked.

My husband understood that I desperately need my best friend's dick inside me to get satisfied and he allowed me to fuck him. And from that day onwards I am satisfied by my best friend. Whenever I need to get fucked I will send him my shaved pussy pictures and even send video of me fingering my wet pussy. He comes home and the lovely hubby leaves us to get intimate.

I'll tell the story of us getting back to our intimate Love making sessions after marriage.

After my marriage my bestfriend wasn't ready to fuck me or my best friend girl. So we planned to seduce him. We both send our nude video of us fingering our pussy, she in her home and I did at my home. Then we asked him to fuck us. We even made a group and we added him to it.

He got aroused and he was still not ready so I told him that i had told everything to my husband and then he was getting ready. She said that she's going to confess everything to her husband as well. So we started discussing our unsatisfied bodies that were desperate for sex and we were so horny and needed his dick. So at last with all our hard work he said yes. He told us that he will fuck me first then she can get the dick she always wanted inside hers.

He came home and we talked about everything to my husband and my husband told us to not let off any noise outside and enjoy taking necessary measures for pregnancy. We already had saheli, lubricants and I am shaved, cleaned my asshole. All ready for him. We got naked and we sent a selfie to the group and she got excited. I told her that he's going to fuck me hard and tomorrow it's your turn. Then we kept the phone away, my pussy was already wet and ready for him. Since i haven't got his dick for over a year by now. As I said earlier, i had tried a stranger's dick and I even got pounded by our friends but none of those suit well in my holes. I don't feel like it belongs inside me.

He laid me down on bed and started to massage me well and I grabbed his dick, started to suck him very eagerly he kept massaging my boobs, pussy.

He took his dick off my mouth and he went between my legs and he lifted my hips and he left my legs up on his shoulders and I farted. We both laughed at it. Then he went down to Pussy and started to eat me well. I was touching my boobs, je took my hands off and he started to squeeze my boobs. I was about to squirt and he stopped right before I was about to go. He still knows my times and I love the way he cares. He too has been without sex these many months. He did edging again and he stood up and asked me to get up.

He laid down in bed and I knew it was gonna be 69. I faced his dick and my pussy on his face too.

We both started to enjoy ourselves i thought to take a selfie of me sucking him. I asked him for it and he said yes. I took the camera and went back to the position I sent my sucking pic to the group and I even took a picture of him eating my pussy by raising my upper body. She sent a pic of her fingering herself. So I stood up and started a live call and then we got back to the position for her to see.

We 3 were enjoying ourselves after a long time and he came in my mouth and I was very eager to swallow everything but I showed everything to the camera and swallowed it. I got back to sucking him. His dick is getting erect again, and I felt like squirting too. He grabbed me by the hips and got his tongue faster and I squirted very well after a long time. After that I showed my pussy to her and he put me in doggy, we made sure she could see everything and she said him "fuck swappu well, I want to see your slut 1 getting fucked hard".

She's slut 2 of him, he came behind me and I closed my eyes. He put his face to kiss my pussy and he slowly inserted and started to fuck me.

She was squirting saying "yes fuck that bitch like that, fuck fuck yes.." we all started calling names, slutty words and we were already feeling we're back.he took his dick out and spread my pussy to the camera and I winked at the camera.

He told me to suck him again and i did, we then forgot about the camera and we started to enjoy ourselves. We're aware of the camera, we just neglected it. We set the perfect angle so she can see everything well , so there's no need for us to keep thinking about it. He used his fingers to make my asshole bigger, it didn't get any dick for over a year. He used his tongue to satisfy my craving for ass tongue fucking. It was cleaned so no poopie there. Then he put his dick on the tip of the ass and he spread some lubricants with fingers, he put condoms on for fucking my asshole since it will be bit painful if he doesn't wear he said and he put the tip and he told me to close my eyes and he went in. He held my hips and started to fuck me in a rhythm and he asked me if I want to get cum in my pussy and I said yes. He Just removed condoms and he went into my pussy and he came with a few moans. I felt that satisfaction of getting cum in the pussy, he took his dick out and spread my pussy for her to see.

She was very eager to be fucked now after me getting a creampie in my pussy. She said "lucky bitch" then he laid down to spread my asshole to the creampie next. He started to finger my ass with lubricants. He even started to eat me out too, I spread my ass wide for him. When it's prepared for the adventure he said "swappu, it's ready to be fucked by your man" we started kissing while his fingers are still in my asshole. Then he tapped my butts, we broke the kiss. " suck me swappu" he said and I sucked it till it was fully erect.

Then he told me to ride his dick with my asshole. And we adjusted ourselves for her to see dick getting in and out of my asshole.

I came to the cowgirl position and I inserted dick in my asshole and started riding him. He held my butts and we started kissing. Now she's having perfect view of our backs.

She said a lot of bitch words, I can't write all here. We communicate well during sex. We were like the Trinity of sex. She said "cum in that slutty ass"

I felt his dick moving like it's going to cum and he's now moaning a bit. I knew he's about to go and we started kissing hard and he held my ass very tight and he stopped fucking and he came inside me.

We kept kissing without moving our hips since he wanted to fill the whole cum inside me and it's also not good to move Just after Cumming.

He showed my holes filled with cum to her, she said "slutty bitch with her cream"

We thought what if she would command us the things we do sexually and she did.

"Suck him bitch" i started to suck him on my knees. She knows his timing, so she said to edge him. She told me to take a plate and squat above it. I understood what she meant and I did. Cum from both holes is dripping to the plate while I suck him. And this time when he's about to go, she said "swappu don't swallow it, spit it on the plate"

I did and she said to poo all the cum in my ass.

This is my first time and it's a bit dirty, so i felt excited. He took his camera and shot along with her seeing me pooping every cum. He has me pooping cum video. But never had this new thing.

She commanded "eat the cum bitch, don't use hands" I adjusted my hands behind my butts and started eating cum from the plate. I was slurping every bit and afterwards he came in with his dick and gave his pre cum, And I acted like a porn star.

She commanded "suck him bitch" and his dick was down, I started to suck him well. He's now Fully erect, she commanded "finger that bitch and give her those left over cum into her mouth".

And he fingered my pussy and he gave it to my mouth,I licked everything from his fingers.

She commanded me to sit on his face and make him eat my pussy. "Swappu you're his mistress, make that slave eat his own cum from your pussy"

I held his head and shoved it to my pussy and his tongue cleaned my pussy well in a few minutes.

"Make him eat that cream filled ass"

I turned over and spread my ass for him to eat it.

He just ate his own cum from both my holes now. But it was Just bits, I knew what she's going to say next. " fuck that pussy and eat the creampie right after you came in there slave"

I sucked him before and he started to fuck me in missionary and he fucked me till he came inside me. She commanded "eat it slave ,that's your cum"

It was his first time but he went in to eat my pussy and he cleaned up my pussy well and I got his fingers inside. He showed his Cream pie in his mouth to her, she said to swallow it and he did.

Then she asked him to eat my pussy and drink my squirt. He did what she Said and I had very good orgasm. "Swappu, pee on him" i never thought she's making me do all new stuffs and he lied down on the floor and I peed all over his body.

"Give your pussy again to your slave"

He ate me again and I was very satisfied but she had one last Idea. "Swappu stand on the wall"

I did and she commanded him " hey slave eat your mistress holes now" he ate me again and he switched to ass worship in between as she guided.

Then she commanded " fuck your mistress and make her cum" and since I was fingered and eaten well Just after he started to fuck me by the wall i came hard. "Drink it slave, that's your juices" he drunk all my squirt.

"Now for your last cum swappu you're his slave, fuck that slaves face and cum inside her mouth"

I went down on my knees and he started to deep throat me. "Make your slave take all your dick and cum in her throat"

He fucked my face till he came inside my mouth.

"Bitch show me that fucking face"

I showed my cum dripping face, she told us to kiss. We kissed hugged and we showered together afterwards and we even had shower sex.

I told her "this dick is yours for the day after tomorrow, you should return it for me to use. Please keep this in proper condition."

She said "yes, I will return it after i use it very well, thank you swappu for the show I came thrice" and she showed her floor full of her squirt on the carpet.

That was our return sex, as we call it. Afterwards we did sex like every now and then. we're his sluts,slaves whatever you want to call. We get naked wherever and whenever he wants. He uses more than our husbands ever got us in their hands.

We both lose virginity to him. So literally we're his own in every term. My husband knows that if he ever ask me to get pregnant with his child. I'll be ready for it.

I'll write about my next experiences here itself.