My Smoky Ladies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got upset and called him a few things, so he grabbed my arm and slapped me. I decided I had enough of him hitting me, and I hit him back. I punched him right in the nose, so hard I sprained my wrist. He ran, screaming and trailing blood, like a little girl surprised by her first period. I'm done with that BITCH of a BOY!" Her face showed an angry smile.

"The deputy saw the whole thing and grabbed him. He's in jail until at least court on Monday. But we don't have a place to live now. They changed the locks, and they're going to throw all our things away tomorrow! What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to rent a moving van and bring your stuff here tomorrow. Next, we get you a good divorce lawyer."

"Thank you!" She gave me a smoky kiss, then smiled. "I appreciate it a lot. Really, thank you so much."

She kissed me again and said, "I don't really want sex tonight, but I guess I could smoke your sausage." She licked her lips and rested a hand on my crotch. She looked into my eyes and smiled seductively.

The scientist in me stupidly took charge as I made an important discovery. I made a horrible mistake, by admitting, "Cassie, I just noticed something. The whole time we were down here, I didn't stare at your mouth or follow your cigarette with my eyes. Tonight, your safety and happiness is more important to me than the smoking. I really care about you now."

"WHAT?"

"Until tonight, I was so obsessed with you smoking that I didn't really think about your feelings much. Before, I was desperate to see you smoke again, or to record it so I could watch you smoking later, but now I think I love you!"

She paused a moment with a shocked look on her face. "I've known you TEN YEARS, and you started caring about me RIGHT NOW?"

"Uh..."

She got up and crisply said, "I'm going to bed. With my kids."

I didn't know what to say. "Um... goodnight?"

When I got back from picking up their items from the house the next afternoon, she told me the news. She had spoken to her mother, and they were going to live with her. I drove them and their stuff 300 miles, then sadly came home alone.

On the way I realized I was making huge progress. I cared about her more than I cared about the smoking. But what was I supposed to do next? A piece of the puzzle was still missing.

I resumed the interviews a few days later, searching for an answer.

-

12