My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smacked my lips and savored the taste. It was a unique taste. Wonderful. Intoxicating. I swiped my hand through my pussy and then lifted my hand to my face and smelt it. My mouth watered, and I licked my fingers. The slick liquid was stronger tasting now. Jesus, I thought, I taste wonderful. How would another woman taste? The same?

Then reality struck home. What the fuck am I doing? Masturbating and then tasting myself? What was with imagining Leanne licking me? I have never had lesbian thoughts. I was sick. Depraved.

I stood up in a hurry and then grabbed a hand towel from the rack beside me and dried myself. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and then looked in the mirror at myself. My eyes were dilated. I could see a deep red flush across my face that spread down to my upper chest. My breathing was deep and quick. I couldn't go out like this and face my son. He would know. One look at me and...

A sharp knock came from the bathroom door, and I stifled a shriek.

"Mom? Are you okay? You've been in there a long time. I'm worried. We heard noises? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes. Yes! I'm fine, hon. Just give me a moment to freshen up, okay? I'll be there in a moment."

Desmond didn't answer me, but I could sense him hovering outside the door.

"I'm fine, Desmond. Go back to your girlfriend. Just give me a moment."

"Okay, mom."

I heard him walk away on the hardwood floor and sighed in relief.

I looked at myself again. "What is wrong with you, woman?" I stared back and refused to answer.

Ten minutes later, face washed, and makeup reapplied, I hurried downstairs to the kitchen. Desmond and his girlfriend were seated at the glass table that sat in the sunroom my son had built off the small kitchen. It filled with sunshine most of the day and it was my favorite room in the house. Floor to ceiling glass windows surrounded the room and broad soft couches, almost like daybeds, surrounded the outer walls. Desmond had made it for me. He was so handy around the house, from plumbing to electrical. He could do it all.

When he was six, he came up to me one day, looking very serious. I could see his expression and looked at him intently. He spoke very elegantly for a six-year-old. He explained to me how he was the man in the house and would always take care of me. I held him and cried for a long time, assuring him I was happy and not sad. Since then, he always kept that promise. He's the only man I could depend on and trust.

"I'm so sorry, everyone! I don't know what came over me. Desmond, where's the wine?"

"Sorry, mom, I wasn't sure."

"Nonsense. Leanne, I allow my son to drink in the house. I know you're underaged for alcohol, but if you want, you can have some wine. Or beer. Desmond prefers beer."

Leanne was staring at me the whole time I had entered the kitchen. I was very aware of her gaze. Then she smiled. "Sure, missus... I mean Jessica? I would love a beer if you don't mind?"

"Desmond, be a gentleman and grab beers for yourselves. And pour me a wine." I looked at the table and saw the board I had laid out with meats, cheeses, and crackers was untouched. "Eat! Dinner won't be for an hour. This will tide us over. Eat!"

Desmond rose and went to the fridge and busied himself with fixing the drinks. Leanne sawed off a piece of salami and put it in her mouth. She did it in a way I found surprisingly sexual. She gleamed at me, and I smiled back. Did I like women? Is this new or something I always felt? I thought back to my younger days and couldn't remember ever fantasizing about women... Maybe it was just because she's Desmond's girlfriend. She was pleasuring him. And if she would do that for him, looking like me... I left that thought unfinished.

I held my left hand under the table. I could still feel the indents on the side of my hand from my teeth. It throbbed, and I rubbed it a little and then cut off a piece of cheese with my right hand. Leanne looked through the glass tabletop and looked right at my hand. I was sure her eyes went a little rounder, and she shot me a look.

I flushed again. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"So, Leanne, are you working?"

Leanne smiled at me. A knowing smile. I had to pretend she didn't know. She didn't, did she? Maybe not. Maybe I got away with it. Maybe... she grinned harder at me. Fuck, I thought. This is embarrassing.

"No, I'm not working yet? I applied at the Dairy Queen, but they're not hiring? And at the hardware store? There's not much work in town? I can't work at Walmart? No way?"

Leanne had a horrible way of speaking that made everything sound like a question. "Oh, that's too bad. Keep looking though. I'm sure something will open up."

Leanne kept glancing at my left hand and my face. "I saw your wedding photo? The one in the living room?"

I nodded. I hadn't the heart to put it away. It reminded me of happier times despite the asshole standing next to me in the photo.

"We kinda look alike? Don't we?" she said/questioned.

"Hmm, a little." That was a bald-faced lie.

"Really? I thought it was me in the photo for a moment? How old were you in the picture?"

"Nineteen."

"So, wow? Like my age?"

"I guess."

Desmond returned with my wine, and I grabbed it and took a large swallow. Suddenly, I was so thirsty. My mouth felt dry. My pussy was still wet. I set down the glass as Desmond sat and handed a beer to Leanne, still in the can.

"Desmond! Get her a glass!"

"It's okay, Miss Smith," said Leanne. "I prefer the can?"

I nodded and cut off another slice of cheese and ate it slowly, trying to think of anything to say.

"Desmond?" said Leanne. I was starting to find her way of speaking really annoying. "Did you see how much I look like your mother in her wedding photo? We're the same age in it?"

Desmond didn't look surprised. He didn't look surprised at all, to me. I studied him. I could see his cheeks grow a little redder. "No? Really?" he said and looked anywhere but at me.

Leanne rose and went and fetched the picture frame. "Look? This could be me?"

Desmond looked at the picture and then at me. He looked like the little boy who broke my favorite vase when he was ten. Clearly guilty, with his Nerf darts strewn about the living room, but still intent on denying the obvious. "Maybe. But I don't think so," he said, and we all heard the lie.

At least I did. I knew my son better than anyone. I knew instinctually when he lied to me. This was a lie. My heart sped up. This means he KNEW she looked like me. He picked her because she looked like me. That was... wrong. But my stomach flipped and flopped like the feeling you get when speeding over a rise on the road and the ground goes away for a moment. My bra felt tight. A warmth spread across my pelvis and seemed to focus in on my groin. I moved in my seat and immediately felt my clitoris between my legs.

After years of having no sexual desires, the dam had broken open, and I was not ready for it. I was an emotional wreck. I wanted everyone to simply leave. I needed time to process everything. Except... I had to feed these two people first. I was trapped. I was in a nightmare.

Instead, I sat and sipped my wine. I nibbled on food and tried to follow the conversation. After about thirty minutes I excused myself and rose to start getting dinner ready. I was having roast beef. One wonderful thing about living in a small town surrounded by farming and cattle was the price of wholesome red beef was cheaper than potatoes sometimes. I had a large roast slow cooking in the oven with potatoes, carrots, and onions in the pan. It had been cooking for hours. It was my mother's recipe and a secret. The secret being a low temperature. You sear the meat and then slowly cook it. Desmond and I would be eating it for weeks. The house already smelled heavenly.

I opened the oven door and checked the meat. It was done perfectly. I grabbed the oven mitts and put them on when Desmond startled me. He came up behind me and placed his large warm hand on my lower back, right above my ass, as I bent over the over door. I was fully aware of my position, my ass raised high toward him. I wanted him to...

"I'll get it, mom. Give me the gloves," he said, and his voice was deep with a tone I had never heard from him before and the sound vibrated the air and I swear I felt it in my bones.

My first thought of what I had wanted him to do finished flashing through my head. Me bent over and Desmond fucking me from behind. Penetrating me deeply. Pushing into my depths. Filling me and spreading the walls of my vagina, sliding along my depths. Suddenly, I wanted to see his penis. See how big it was. I straightened up and blew out a breath and banished the thoughts. "Thanks, son. Just place it on the counter there."

Thankfully, I had granite countertops, again thanks to Desmond.

Desmond took over and then helped me pull all the meat and vegetables from the pan on to a serving dish. I put the pan on the stovetop and turned on the heat. I added a little red wine and deglazed it and then made a slurry and added it to the drippings in the pan and made gravy.

Desmond and I were a team in the kitchen. We always made meals together. We would fly around the kitchen, rarely bumping and rarely in each other's way. Like a dance. Soon we had everything laid out on a large platter with the gravy boat almost overflowing. Leanne had set the table once we showed her where everything was, and we sat.

Desmond always sat at the head of the table. A place I always reserved for him as the man in the house. He had gone from a highchair to a regular chair sitting there. And I would sit next to him around the table corner with the whole empty table extending out past us and forgotten. He rose from his seat and carved the roast beef. I watched him and admired his skill. I caught Leanne watching me from across the table and smiled at her. The meat was perfect and juicy, just like my mom had always made it. He served us and then waited for Leanne to say grace. Desmond and I just smiled at one another. We were never religious.

Then it was all eating and talking and drinking. Leanne got a little tipsy, and we laughed. We retired to the living room after a quick cleanup and the dishwasher hummed. Leanne said she had to leave soon and then we realised we were all too drunk to drive.

"I'll just call your mother and let her know you'll spend the night in the spare bedroom, will that be alright?" I asked her.

She nodded happily exchanging a meaningful look with Desmond, and I called her mom when she gave me her number. We had a lovely conversation about our children before hanging up. "There, done. Spend the night. It's no bother. Now, it's late and I'm exhausted. You two behave! Night everyone."

I rose to leave but Desmond stopped me and hugged me. He whispered in my ear. "Thanks, mom. That was a perfect meal and goodnight. I love you."

"I love you, too, son. Have a good night. Don't stay up too late."

Leanne said goodnight, and I went upstairs to my room, stopping first to use the bathroom. I undressed and slipped naked under the sheets feeling the cool, luxurious sheets caress my skin. I lay still thinking about the entire day. The sudden explosion of sexual desire was foremost in my thoughts. I felt like I was going through puberty again. Then I had thoughts about my son and Leanne. All so terrible and unwanted.

I tried to sleep and lay there for a long time. The house was quiet. I could hear the AC unit through the vents. The occasional truck or car barreling down the road. We lived outside the town in a converted farmhouse. It had been my parent's home and the only home I had ever known. It was all stone and mortar with septic and well water. The laneway was over a hundred feet long and the nearest neighbor was a mile away on either side. During the winter, I paid for snow removal, and in the summer, I paid for the grass to be cut. It was just too much land to have Desmond take care of it and snowplows and grass cutting tractors were too expensive.

The house was quiet, and I suddenly felt more thirst and craved cold water. I slipped out of bed, threw on a fake silk robe, and crept downstairs to the kitchen. I filled a glass of water from the fridge water dispenser and stared out the sunroom windows to the night sky. It was early summer, and the sky was clear, allowing me to see all the stars in all their glory.

I was taking my first sip when I heard the first moan coming from the basement. Downstairs was a small area added to the house when my father was alive. There was a furnace room, a cold room, and a small office that Desmond had turned into a playroom as a child. Now it housed his gaming stuff and a large television. We called it the Gaming Room for obvious reasons. A small smile crept to my face.

Desmond's bedroom and the guest bedroom, where Leanne was supposed to be, were next to the master bedroom. I heard a moan again. A female moan.

I tip-toed over to the door leading downstairs and saw it was open about an inch. The sounds of moaning grew a little louder. I hovered. I knew I should leave them in peace and respect their privacy. And they were both adults and could do what they liked with one another. I was happy for my son. Happy that he was a man and enjoying himself with a lovely, beautiful woman. I knew I should leave and not listen, but my feet betrayed me and kept me rooted to the spot.

"Desmond!" growled Leanne.

I heard a grunt in response.

"Jesus, right there!" she added.

It grew quiet.

"Ah! God! Stick another finger in!"

My eyes went round.

"Yes! Right on my clit! Suck it!"

I heard another grunt, presumably from my son.

"Oh fuck! Baby, I'm gonna suck that huge dick of yours... ah! So close!"

My hand holding my glass of water shook, and I almost spilled some water. Part of me noticed that Leanne was speaking properly without the annoying added question lilt.

"Baby! Pretend I'm your mom! Do it for me! She's so hot. My God, her body... I can only hope I look like her when I'm her age... what?"

I heard a muffled response.

"No, baby. It's not weird. Do it. Imagine I'm your mother... Ai! Baby! Warn me! Oh my God, you're so deep! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Ohhh!"

My free hand went to my mouth in shock.

"Oh, baby, you came so fast! Does that turn you on, thinking I'm your mother?"

I turned to leave, but something kept me in place.

"You're still hard. Like a rock. Wow. Look at that perfect cock. Put it back in, I was so close. That's it. Slowly. Yeah. So deep. Never. Wow. Kiss me and fuck me. I look just like her, don't I? Just like your mom. She's so beautiful! Fuck me baby! Oh! Oh! I'm cuming! I'm cuming! Ergghhh!"

I fled. I flew under my covers after placing my water at my bedside table. I sat up against the headboard and tried to calm my breathing and heart rate. It was too much. Thinking of my son fucking his girlfriend and thinking and pretending it was me... It was too much. I held my face in my hands and shook.

My desires were coming back like earlier. My stomach was spinning. My groin hot and throbbing. I could feel my pussy swelling and expanding. My clit rubbed on the sheet and pleasure coursed through me. I spread my legs and touched myself. The pleasure rippled through me, and I gasped at the intensity.

I masturbated and came hard in no time at all. But I wasn't satiated. I needed more and pushed three fingers into my vagina, stretching it deliciously. My other hand played with my clit. Pleasure came in waves and built. I came again and then eagerly sucked my wet fingers.

I lost count of the orgasms. I felt I could do it all night. I had never been this sexually alive, and it frightened me in its breadth and depth and all the for the one reason it was overwhelming me.

I wanted to fuck my son.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Chapter Two--A New Friend

The next morning, I woke early. It was a Saturday, and I had no plans for the weekend other than reading and maybe putting together a new puzzle. This morning neither of those things interested me.

I threw on my running gear and then stopped outside the bedrooms and heard Leanne and Desmond each in their own rooms sleeping soundly. I would pretend they had been chaste in my house. It was far easier to do that.

I was bothered by my realization last night that I wanted to fuck my son. I wanted to fuck my SON. With some difficulty, I set it aside and reasoned it was simply a flight of fancy. A daydream to play with in my mind. Nothing wrong with that. It was likely natural. The mind is amazing in its ability to rationalize things.

I exited the house and ran down the laneway to the main road and turned left. I would only run five miles this morning. I passed the Johnson house and then past Old Man Cooper's house. I was surprised to see the For Sale sign gone. After more than a year, it appeared someone had bought the place. As the town's Mortgage Loan Officer, I knew no one in town had bought it, but I was surprised it wasn't part of the town gossip. I ran another half mile and turned around and ran back home. The children were still asleep, and I took a quick shower, loving the hot water on my body after a good run.

In no time, I was humming in the kitchen, frying up bacon and summer sausages. Pancakes were ready to be made. Orange juice made from frozen was on the table, and the coffee pot finished its gurgling and coughed up the black gold.

I sat in the sunroom on the couches sipping my coffee wearing my weekend comfy clothes when Desmond appeared wearing his sleep bottoms. He came right over to me, as he always did, and kissed my cheek and wished me a good morning. I kept my eyes from his groin. He went over to the coffee machine.

"How'd you sleep, mom?"

"Hmm. Good, actually. Really good. How was your night?"

Desmond glanced at me and filled his cup. He brought the pot over and topped me up. "Really good."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "How good?"

"Mom!"

I giggled. "Sorry! I couldn't help it. I hope you were careful."

"Yes, mom."

"Good. I don't want little babies running around under foot. Not at my age."

"Mom!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I'll shut up."

"Thanks. This is weird enough as it is."

"You've never brought a girl home before. I like it. Means you trust me."

"Course I trust you, mom. I've just never been with anyone I wanted you to meet before."

"Oh? Are you and Leanne getting serious?"

Desmond was quiet for a moment and sipped his coffee. He sat near me, and I placed my feet on his lap. It was a common enough event. I did it all the time and sometimes Desmond would massage my feet. He absently took my right foot in his left and pressed his thumb into my insole. Damn, it felt good, especially after my morning run.

"I don't know. One day at a time for now. She wants to leave town. Head to the city."

"And you?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

Desmond smiled at me, and I felt a flood of warmth pass through me. Every mother should see that look from their son. The look of love. "Nah. And leave you all alone? I could never do that."

Worry hit me then. Was I going to trap my son in a small town for all his life? Would he be the dutiful son caring for his elderly mother? Mortified, I pulled my foot free from his grasp and sat up. "Desmond! You have your entire life ahead of you! Leave. Find happiness! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine."

Desmond looked hurt, with that little boy expression on his face of not getting what you want. "Mom, I could never leave you. You need me. To look after the house. To look after you."

"Desmond, look at me." When he didn't, I tapped his thigh. "Look at me!"

He did.