My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?"

"I had expected words from him to be my mother's name. Instead, he moaned MY name."

"Oh my God!" I thought that was beautiful. "That's beautiful!"

She nodded at me. "That night drinking he had drunk that much sake because he had wanted me. He drank to stop himself from acting out. The anniversary of my mother's death made him miss her and I was her spitting image. I had no idea he felt that way. All the time I was parading around looking like her, I was driving him crazy with lust. And he hated himself for it. I was being a terrible daughter."

My eyes were wide open, and I hung on her every word.

"This is why I know what Desmond sees in you. I can see the exact same looks he gives you that my father gave me. It is lust, regret, love, and sorrow, all wrapped into one bitter, jagged pill. It consumed my father. Tore him down. For years he suffered. Desmond will be the same way, Jessica. Trust me on this."

I thought about that for a long time and Jennifer gave me a moment to process it.

"We will talk tomorrow about that, okay? No pressure. But let me finish my tale. It is almost over. I heard my father call out my name when he came. The surprise was so great that I came, too. He heard me and I fled to my room. I cowered under the blankets of my bed, ashamed, and terribly excited at the same time. Then came a knock on my door. My father came in and slipped under my blankets and held me. He spoke gently to me. Apologized. We talked about mom for a bit. Then I kissed him. And he kissed me back.

"We made love and never stopped until he passed. To him, I was his wife reborn, but also his daughter. We lived a beautiful life together. Like husband and wife. Rumors started, we never figured out from who, but slowly the family started to realise we were much more than father and daughter. Father fought them. Pushed them all away. And we found a peace for ourselves.

"When he died, the family descended like vultures. Looking for blood. They had held back because of father. With him gone, I was free game for their lies and scheming. They wanted father's money. Lawyers got involved. It was nasty. In the end, I fled. I moved from city to city. They always found me, and I would run again."

"Why are they so angry?"

"Because my father was very rich, Jessica."

"Really?"

"The wine we drank tonight?"

"Yes?"

"It is around six hundred dollars a bottle."

"What?"

She giggled. "We drank four of them."

I did the math. "Oh, my God!"

"Worth it," she murmured and kissed me. "Don't worry about it. Money means little to me. This," and she kissed me a little harder. "This means everything to me. I missed this. I needed this. Thank you."

I stared at her in surprise. Who was this incredible woman? She had waltzed into my life only yesterday and now I could taste and smell her wonderful nectar on my lips. I had never in my life had sexual thoughts about a woman. The thought had repulsed me. But now? I smiled at her and pushed myself down her body and ate her out.

She came in minutes and then swung around for a 69. Our first. It was the best thing ever. Women's bodies are perfect for a 69. You can completely mash yourselves together. It felt like putting in the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

We could have gone all night had we not needed to sleep so badly. It was four AM before we finally fell asleep. I insisted on aspirin and water before we slept and by the way my head felt when I woke at noon, I probably would have died without it.

* * *

Jennifer shook me awake. I was lying mostly on top of her with my left leg holding her down. I was groggy and my head pounded something awful. I groaned. She shook me harder.

"Jessica! Wake up! Your son is outside your bedroom door."

"My son?"

"Desmond! He knocked on your door! Wake up!"

My eyes fluttered open and then the night events came thundering full throttle into my head. I lifted my head in fright.

"Oh my God! Desmond is at the door?"

"Yes, he says he has breakfast for us."

I disengaged from Jennifer, and my hand brushed her breasts. I look down at her and was pleased to feel my lust for her return. I was worried last night that in the morning I would have regrets. I sat up, my breasts exposed and hanging and looked at her.

She looked worried to me. She watched me closely.

I smiled and wrapped my right hand around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Our tongues found each other and then we pulled away, holding our hands over our mouths.

"Oh my God, our breaths stink!" I laughed.

She giggled.

A knock at my door sobered us. "Mom? I have breakfast."

"Ah, okay, hon. Give us a minute to freshen up and we'll be right down!" My heart was pounding.

"No. I have it here. Breakfast in bed."

Jennifer looked at me in surprise.

"What? You have breakfast for us for in here?"

"Yes! Can I come in?"

I looked at our naked bodies and shrieked "No! One minute!"

We both grabbed at the duvet pushed down to the bottom of the bed and pulled it up to our chins. We sat back on the headboard. My heart was threatening to escape my chest and bounce around the room.

I looked at Jennifer and then myself. We were decent. Just naked and lying together in bed. "Um, okay. Come in." I heard the quaver in my voice.

The doorknob jiggled for a moment and then turned. The door pushed open a little and then I heard the clink of plates and then the door was pushed open by Desmond's foot. He held our large wooden tray in his hands, and it was heaped with food.

I watched him and waited for his eyes to fall on us. Please God, don't make this worse, I prayed. Not that I believed in God, but every little bit helped. Desmond's eyes rose and met mine. I almost sobbed in relief. He looked amused. Amused! In one moment, the dominos between being a child and a mature adult man were toppled and I was so proud of my son.

Jennifer grasped my hand under the covers and squeezed it.

I sobbed once. It escaped me and I covered my mouth with my free hand.

Desmond smiled at me. "It's okay, mom. I'm happy for you. I really am."

My chin quivered and I couldn't speak. Tears splashed down my cheeks in little rivulets. I was emotionally all messed up. But seeing Desmond's acceptance made everything I had done with Jennifer all the more special to me. I looked at her and saw her eyes were wet for me.

I kissed her. I had to. And then looked at Desmond. Now he looked a little spooked.

"Um, breakfast. Is served. Where do you want it?"

I wiped at my eyes and nose. "Um, right here on the bed, hon. That would be perfect, thanks."

Desmond went to put it on our laps. The tray had legs that folded down that let you eat in bed with it over your lap. For it to work, Jennifer and I would need to be closer. The tray was only so wide.

Jennifer scooted closer and patted my lap. Which caused the duvet to slip down exposing both of our breasts. I squeaked and pulled it up.

Desmond stood frozen for a moment staring at where my breasts were. I could see his desire. I knew what Jennifer had spoken about. I watched him wrestle with it in his head. I could no longer try to deny it. My son lusted after me. I felt my heart lift and soar.

"Sorry about that, Desmond."

"Uh, sure, no problem. Here..." He reached over the bed with the tray and set it down over our laps.

It was a feast. It was one plate for us to share, covered with sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, fresh fruit, and white toast. He had placed a few of the restaurant jam packages with it. We had coffee, orange juice, bottled water, and a jar of Tylenol. It was perfect, but it was the small water glass containing two little marigolds from the garden that had my attention.

"I thought you would be hungry and maybe your heads would be hurting a little."

I looked at Desmond with nothing but love and admiration. "Baby, this is wonderful! How'd I end up with such a perfect son?"

He shrugged but smiled that little boy smile I knew so well. Maybe there was one more domino left in him, and I loved that.

I bit my lip and tore off the band-aid. "Did you hear us last night?" I braced myself.

He nodded. "Um, I think the neighbours heard you. You guys were very loud. VERY loud."

I was embarrassed to my core. I looked at him and he seemed to be okay with it. I could also see the dark lines under his eyes. "Did we keep you up?"

"Kind of, yeah. I'm right next door, remember?"

Jennifer snorted. "I bet. It's not every night you hear your mother and her female lover making out all night."

Desmond suddenly looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. But he remained. I was proud of him in that moment. "True. True. Okay. Okay, I'll leave you two be. Enjoy. Your breakfast, I mean. I mean, enjoy your breakfast."

He walked to the bedroom door and then stopped and looked back at me. "I'm really happy for you, mom. You too, Jennifer." He left and closed the door behind him.

I stared at Jennifer. "Wow."

"Wow is right. Did you like how I exposed our tits to him?"

"You didn't!"

She nodded her head and giggled. I loved her laugh. "You tramp!"

"Takes one to know one! Let's dig in. I'm starved."

We started eating, feeding each other, and then Jennifer snorted.

"What's so funny?"

"I bet it absolutely smells like our sex in here..."

End of Part One

Author's Closing Comments:

I have a problem. I have too many story ideas and not enough free time to write them all. This one was screaming at me, so I played hooky from work and wrote 24K words in two days.

Tell me what you think!

Stay sexy my friends,

Lana Ocean

January 2022

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Lana Ocean