My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's breathing. Just wait. The next glass will be spectacular. Your son sounds amazing. Does he cook?"

I laughed. "No. He has me for that. I do all the cooking and love to cook for him. We share laundry, chores, yard work, you name it. He's the perfect son. I adore him. Without him my life would have no meaning."

Jennifer looked long and hard at me. "That can't be true. You're smart, beautiful, funny. You just would have led a different life. One you'll never know."

She had called me beautiful. That was twice in one day. Leanne had called me beautiful, too, while fucking my son. I was uncomfortable but pleased. "So, what brought you to our small town?"

"I needed to get out of Los Angeles. Too many memories."

"Why here?"

She laughed. "You won't believe me."

"Try me."

"I threw a dart at a map. It hit here."

I stared at her. "You're messing with me..."

She giggled at my language. "Nope. Threw it and wham."

"You didn't think to throw it again?"

She paused then and stared at me and then threw her head back and really laughed. "No!" she finally managed to squeak out, and I joined her.

We spent the next hour laughing and sharing life stories. She told me little about herself other than she had lived in Los Angeles and had a bad breakup which she refused to speak about. She had lived with her father, and he had suddenly passed from a brain aneurism, and she only knew she had to escape everything that reminded her of that life. I found myself loving the sound of her voice. The words flowed through me and circled me and caressed me.

"It seems pretty excessive to end up here, though. This is a remote area of the country. It's just so quiet out here. The weather can be harsh in the winter. It's mostly an easy life, but that can change quickly."

"Actually, this is really helping me. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. But right now, this feels right. It's hard to explain. I feel like I'm where I need to be."

"Me too," I said after a moment of reflection. "My husband, he couldn't wait to get out of here. Most of the kids I grew up with have moved on. Not me. I feel that this is my home. I have no desire to see the world. All I need is right out that window," I pointed at the window with my wine glass. "Just look at that beauty."

Jennifer's eyes looked at me before she turned her head to look out at the land surrounding my home. She looked content to me. Happy with a little streak of deep sadness.

We were on our second bottle of wine. The first sip of the cheap stuff I bought had caused me to shiver uncontrollably and Jennifer had laughed until she took her first sip.

"Oh my God," I said. "We need more of that first bottle. This stuff is garbage! I never knew!"

"Maybe next time."

I looked at her. She was the first woman friend I had since high school. It felt wonderful. "We could make this a regular thing. You do the market and then come here for wine and dinner." I wanted that so bad. I needed more of her in my life. I knew what I was thinking. Wanting. My life was twisting itself, turning on me. Making me think impure thoughts about my own flesh and blood, my son, and now I was finding myself falling for a woman.

"That would be imposing," she argued.

"Nonsense. You're all alone in that house of yours. What better way to spend Saturday afternoons?"

She nodded. "Maybe."

"You're more than welcome here. In these small towns, privacy is a rarity, people will just show up at your house and walk in. It's just the way it is. I wouldn't mind one bit if I came home from work and found you sitting out here enjoying the sun."

Jennifer smiled. "Okay. So, people really don't lock their doors?"

"Nope. There's no point."

"I find that strange."

"Life is strange..."

Just then the front door opened, and I heard Desmond come home.

"Mom?"

"Out here, hon! I've met a new friend!"

"A new friend?" he asked, and his voice grew louder as he approached. "Who is it?" He entered the kitchen and saw us lounging drinking wine. "A new book club?" he asked and smirked.

My heart thudded in my chest. Every time I looked at him as a man my heart would beat uncontrollably. He was gorgeous, my boy. Standing there in a white tee-shirt, tight blue jeans, and his damn cowboy boots, I was practically drooling at him. The wine sure didn't help. I glanced at Jennifer to introduce her and saw a look of lust cross her features for a moment.

"Come here, Desmond. Meet Jennifer. She lives two houses down from us. She bought the Cooper place. She sells beautiful things at the market. See the dragonfly painting?" I pointed at it and then looked at him. He was staring at Jennifer, ignoring me.

"Hi, ma'am. It's my pleasure. Welcome to the community."

Jennifer went to rise but Desmond, always the gentleman, insisted she stay put. They talked easily, and he refilled our wine glasses, emptying the bottle. He brought out more cheese and grapes for us and then excused himself to wash up for dinner.

I glanced at Jennifer. She was lost in some thought. Probably thinking of my son, I thought.

She finally looked over at me. "So that was your son, I see where he gets his good looks."

"Jennifer!" I said, proud and appalled at the same time.

"Sorry! Sorry! He's just... wow. So handsome."

"I know. He's a beautiful boy. Man. He's a man."

"Yes, he is," muttered Jennifer and quaffed more wine.

I smiled to myself and looked out the window. By the sun in the sky, it was soon time to heat up dinner. I heard the shower start up upstairs. Desmond would be down to help in mere minutes. He was a quick shower person. "I'm going to get dinner started. Just stay there and enjoy the remaining sun. It's just leftovers tonight. Nothing gets wasted around here. You'll like it, I hope."

"Okay."

I rose and felt the wine hit me. "Whoops. Balance is a little off," I laughed.

Jennifer rose. "I'll help no matter what you say. Two drunk people can certainly heat up dinner."

Jennifer joined me and we pulled out the leftovers and put them all into a heating dish and covered it with tinfoil. I turned on the oven and slid it in. "Thirty minutes and it should be heated up."

I rummaged in the cupboard and failed to find more wine. "Dammit. Out of wine."

Jennifer was standing next to me. "I can run home and get more." She placed her hand on my lower back, right above my waist. I could feel her fingers flex slightly. I moved a little closer to her, feeling the intensity of those few inches remaining between us. What was wrong with me?

Jennifer looked up at me. The top of her head reached the bottom of my chin. Just then Desmond stepped back into the kitchen and froze when he saw us. I stepped back. "Desmond? Can you run Jennifer home to get more of her wine?"

Desmond stared at me and then Jennifer. "How many bottles have you had already?"

"Only two," pouted Jennifer. She still had her hand on my lower back. Even after I moved away.

Desmond was looking at that arm and hand. I felt like I had been caught in something I didn't understand. He had changed into more of the same clothes, but his blond hair was still wet and slicked back. He smiled that easy smile of his and my heart raced, and my breath caught. Jennifer looked up at me suddenly and then away.

"It will only take a minute," said Jennifer and released me and walked toward the door. "It will give me a chance to show you my house. Your mom says you're quite the handyman."

Desmond nodded. "If they don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

"Red Green?"

Desmond blinked. "Wow, didn't think you would get that one."

"I'm a woman of mystery," she purred and arrived at the front door. She slipped her shoes on her feet. "Let's go. Jessica? We won't be long. Thanks for this. For the first time, I feel pretty good, and I don't mean the wine."

Desmond led her out to his truck, closing the front door behind him.

No sooner had I heard the truck start up, then I was running into my son's room. I grabbed the teddy bear and ran into my bedroom. I pulled out my aged laptop, found a cable and plugged the bear in. I wasn't completely illiterate with technology and soon had the contents of the bear on my screen.

I fast forwarded the video until I saw Desmond walk into his room. I pressed play.

What am I doing? This is a huge breach of privacy. Desmond will never forgive me if he found out. This is... This is a terrible thing I'm doing.

I didn't stop.

I watched Desmond undress like I was some teenager in heat, my breath panting. I was fully aware that I was his mother and that I shouldn't be doing this. But I had to see. I had to. I had to feed my curiosity. Once I knew, I could go back to normal. His back was turned to the camera, but I saw the muscles on his back as he ripped his shirt off and tossed it into his laundry hamper. They rippled and undulated with power. Next came his jeans, and his perfect ass pushed toward the camera. My God, I thought. It's a perfect ass.

Then he grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slid it down past his hips. His naked ass thrust back at me, and his gorgeous firm ass cheeks were in full display. I could see only darkness in the crack of his ass and growled and moaned at the same time. Then on camera he turned toward his door, and I paused the video, holding my breath.

There on the laptop was the image of my son's beautiful, gorgeous, uncircumcised penis. He was about four inches soft. I could see massive pendulous balls dangling from him. I stared in absolute awe. He was hung. It was a beautiful penis.

I wiped at my mouth; my eyes glued to the image. I reversed the image and then let it play. I watched his penis being exposed and then walk out of the frame. It swung on him as he walked. My husband's cock had just kind of stood there and had been half the size if I was any judge. I saved the video to my laptop and disconnected the camera.

I was trembling. I loved my son's penis. It was a work of art. The image was seared into my brain and lighting up all those feelings a woman has for a man. They say women aren't visual. That's a lie. I most certainly was. I was trembling because now that I had seen it... I knew. I knew what I wanted next.

"You want it inside you, don't you?" I whispered to myself. My pussy answered with a delightful feeling of warmth. Shame and guilt flooded me, and I held my head.

When the front door opened and Jennifer and Desmond walked in, I was back in the sunroom, watching the sinking sun. We had about two hours left of daylight.

"Mom? We're back!"

"Out here, hon! I put the leftovers back in the oven. They weren't quite heated through."

"I grabbed a few more bottles of wine," declared Jennifer, then she walked into the kitchen brandishing three bottles with two hands. She set then on the counter and opened the first one.

I smiled as she filled my glass and then filled hers. She clinked her glass to mine. "I am sooo happy I met you today. Your son is a Godsend. He was already familiar with my house; did you know that? Says he used to help Old Man Cooper now and then." I had known that but thought it inconsequential. "Desmond says he'll be happy to help out on the weekends. And some nights."

"Good. I'm glad. He's run out of things to do around here, and I think he was ready to start breaking things just so he could fix them."

"Nah," said Desmond, stepping into the kitchen. "You'd kill me. Lots of land to bury a bad son in."

"Come here, baby," I said to him, and he came over. "Lean down." And he did. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. A motherly kiss. Nothing more. I was not imagining his cock. "You're a good son." What I meant in my head was, I love your penis.

Desmond looked at me and didn't move away. He gave me a quick kiss back, surprising me. "And you're the best mother a son could ever hope for." He stood up and went to check on the stove.

Jennifer was back in her spot. She was watching me. "Lucky girl," she said quietly to me.

I was surprised by her comment. That wasn't something you say to a mother about her boy. I raised an eyebrow at her, and she simply smiled and shook her head.

"My buzz is gone," she said. "Here's to more wine!"

"Here, here!" I shouted, and I felt the mood grow lighter.

Desmond responded by cracking a can of beer and grinned at us.

"Is he old enough to drink?" asked Jennifer, playfully.

"In my house, yes," I purred. "In two months, he'll be perfectly legal to drink."

"Just a baby still," replied Jennifer and smirked at Desmond.

Desmond stood easy and glanced between us. "Great, stuck in the house with two cougars."

"Desmond!" I cried in false outrage. Inside my heart was pounding again. I knew what a cougar was. And I certainly wasn't one but having Desmond call me that had me flashing back to the image of his penis on my laptop.

The stove timer went off, and I suddenly felt like I had just escaped something.

"Be a dear and get that out, I'll get the plates." Oh yes, get that out.

Soon we were seated and enjoying yesterday's dinner. It was just as good. The meat was still juicy and tender. Jennifer gushed over it.

"I've noticed the meat here is so much better than in the city, why is that?"

Desmond answered her. "We send the shit meat to the city and keep the good stuff to ourselves."

When Desmond saw that Jennifer believed him, he laughed. I saw the effect that laugh had on Jennifer. She liked it and her face lit up. I felt a pang of jealousy hit me.

"No, not really. We do keep the choicest cuts. And we age it a little longer. We eat a lot of red meat out here. Not much call for sushi when the nearest ocean is five hours away by plane. Chicken, pork, and cow. The three food groups."

"And potatoes," I added. "The fourth food group."

"And pie," added Desmond. "The fifth food group."

"Oh my God," said Jennifer laughing. "I've landed in Redneckville."

"Ma'am, nothing wrong with a red neck. Just means you've been working hard outdoors all day."

"Please don't take offense," she said immediately. "I was just trying to be funny."

Desmond glared at her, and Jennifer squirmed.

Then Desmond broke out laughing. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! I'm just fucking with you."

"Fucking with me, huh?" said Jennifer, and I saw the gleam in her eye. "Just for that, I'll work you extra hard at my house."

"Ma'am, you can't punish a man for doing free work for you."

"Free? No, no, no. I intend to pay for your work."

"No ma'am. That's not how it works out here. You supply the parts and what-not. I supply the labor. Simply math. Neighbors help neighbors."

I nodded my head at my son's words. Jennifer tried to argue, but I then saw a rare side of Desmond. He looked hard at Jennifer, and she stilled under his gaze. I've seen it before. The look a man gives you that means the conversation is over and what's been decided has been decided. It's forceful. Its direct. It makes me wet. Thousands of years of evolution and a man being a man still makes a woman do things.

"Ma'am. I'm telling you honestly. I'll gladly help you. That's the neighborly thing to do. I could never accept any payment. Maybe some lemonade. A piece of pie. You're new around here and I don't doubt you've still got a ways to go to understand life in small towns. But we look out for one another out here. Life can be hard for some folks. Best way to fit in? Accept the help and then look for your own way to help others. Doesn't have to be a big thing. Every little thing helps. A bag of green beans. Onions from your field. Hay for the livestock. If you can provide and not put yourself in a worse way, then you do it.

"I'll be by tomorrow around noon and fix up that front door of yours. I have the parts. Won't take me long. Then I'll fix your water filtration and check your septic. I saw a bunch of Old Man Cooper's tools in the work shed, so I won't need much. Maybe you could write down everything you think needs fixing and I'll prioritize it and start working on it. It'll be my pleasure."

Jennifer nodded and bit her lip. She was gazing at Desmond with a strange look on her face. She tore her face from his and looked at me for help.

"He has it right, Jennifer. He'll help you because he wants to, and he knows he's the right man for the job. You'll see. My son is the best of them."

We finished dinner with small talk, and Jennifer and I returned to the sunroom to watch the sunset. Another bottle of wine was gone, and we had started a new one. I was glad tomorrow was Sunday. We watched Desmond clean up and then disappear downstairs to play his games.

The silence was comfortable, and nothing needed to be said. We watched the sun sink to the horizon and slowly slide down. The sky lit with beautiful colours, the few clouds in the sky lighting up. There was barely any wind, and the silence was calming.

"That's a beautiful son you have there, Jessica."

I nodded, lost in the serenity of the moment. "I adore him. He's so beautiful. A perfect specimen of man."

"It must be lovely having a man like him around the house all the time."

"You have no idea. It's been me and him for twenty years. A constant presence. He's the best man I've ever had in my life. I love him so much."

"I loved my father the same way."

Something about the way she said it had me looking at her. She was watching the sunset. Her profile was even more beautiful.

"My father was the love of my life. When he died, it was too sudden. He was there and then he wasn't. He left such a massive void in my life. Too large to fill."

The love of her life? That's how you spoke about a lover, not a father. I was confused but didn't interrupt.

"My family found out. Cousins, aunts, uncles. They were furious with me. I ran. I've lived in many places. I figured being out here in the Midwest would be the last place they would look for me."

Found out what? I was missing something. Something crucial to this conversation. The wine was heavy on me, and I was feeling sleepy, but I forced myself to listen. I kept watching her, the sunset painting her face with color.

"My father and I were lovers, Jennifer. I've never told anyone that. I never admitted it to my family, but they knew. When my father died, he left everything to me. That's why my family is looking for me. They want my inheritance. They say my illegal relationship with my father means I don't deserve it.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this. I hope I can trust you. I've been desperate to talk to someone about it. And... and I see how you are with your son. I think you might understand me." She turned her head to look right at me and I could see her eyes were filled with tears, ready to fall. "Am I wrong?"

Damn me, but I understood her. I understood everything she was saying. I searched my own feelings and found I had nothing but sympathy for her. I should be shocked and appalled at her admission of incest, but I wasn't. I held her eyes for a long moment and then shook my head once and looked away. "No, you're not wrong." Those words were the hardest I had ever spoken. Saying them out loud brought their meaning to reality.

"Don't wait, Jennifer. I waited too long, and our time was stolen from us. He won't disappoint you. He looks at you in such a special way. Trust your feelings. Reach out. Don't lose any more time."

I felt a tear escape me and I wiped it away. I was drunk. I was confused.

"Jessica?"

I looked at her. She was staring intently at me. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

I couldn't respond. My throat refused to let me speak.

"With you?"

I felt panicked. Unsure. Lost. But I saw the look in her eyes. She had just confided something so deep and personal with me. She trusted that knowledge with me. Maybe she sensed a kinship. I had no idea. I did know that all day I had been watching her. Captivated by her beauty. Her serenity. Her strength.