My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You'll have to explain all that to me one day."

"Soon. But first, I think I owe you something..."

I raised an eyebrow knowing what she owed me but not how.

She grinned at me, then kissed me quick, and then her mouth started leaving tender kisses along my jaw line. Up to my ear and she sucked on my ear lobe. My body erupted in goosebumps. Her lips brushed me, her tongue gave little licks, her long hair stroked my skin in soft caresses. It was the most pleasure I had ever felt, and my pussy flooded with desire. I could still taste her in my mouth and my tongue looked for more of her flavour. I already needed more. I wanted to taste her directly. To eat her out, I thought and the naughtiness of that thought thrilled me.

Jennifer continued to kiss me around my head, neck and ears, and then she moved lower. She kissed and licked my collar bones, down between my breasts to my stomach. My nipples ached, wanting to feel her hot wet mouth on them. She licked under my breasts, and I strained my upper torso upwards to meet her mouth, thrusting my breasts toward her. She pushed down on my shoulders, and I got the hint. I relaxed as best I could and gave in to her mouth.

Her mouth and tongue touched the lower part of my left breast and my breathing hitched, stopped, and started. Her tongue snaked out and licked upwards toward my hardened nipple. My nipples had never been so hard. They hurt so badly. Then her tongue found my left nipple and I moaned. I went to lift a hand to her head, but she stopped me. I laughed and then moaned as her mouth engulfed my nipple, drawing it in with soft suction, and then harder, and then her teeth nipped at it and a small orgasm rippled through me, so completely unexpected, it stunned me.

"Shh," she whispered. "Not so loud..."

I was being loud? Was I making sounds? Oh my God, could Desmond hear us in here? My mind whirled. Of course, he can. He's probably jerking off listening to us, right now. His hard cock in his strong hands, stroking himself. His cum erupting in gouts.

I can watch that later, I realised remembering the nanny cam in the teddy bear, and another small orgasm lit me up.

Jennifer traced a wet line down the vertical crease in the middle of my abdomen to my belly button. Her tongue swirled inside it, and it tickled and went straight to my pussy. I giggled and then gasped as she went lower. Was she? Was she going to...?

She grabbed my thighs and pushed them up and apart. I naturally helped her. I looked down, worried to see a bad expression on her face. Instead, I saw her lust as she gazed up past my pussy to me.

"You're beautiful," she whispered, her voice thick with desire, and then lowered her mouth to my pussy.

My husband had rarely done this. When we first started dating, he had with gusto. But over the months it waned, and after we were married, it had all but stopped. So did the blowjobs.

Jennifer was a natural. She licked me in ways that had me gripping the bed sheets and trying to pull my body down and into her mouth. She tongued my vagina, digging deep, and then up through my tender, engorged folds, and circled my clitoris with a hard pointed tongue.

I had never felt so much pleasure. My legs spread wide to grant her full access, and she rewarded me by sucking lightly on my clitoris. I felt so swollen down there and wet. Her tongue lapped and lapped and then her face moved away. I glanced down and saw her smile at me, her lips and chin slick with my juices.

"Don't stop me, I want to do this," she said cryptically and then she lowered her face and bathed my asshole with her tongue.

I fucking came in a shuddering, screaming frenzy. The pleasure started at the top of head. I could feel it pulsing through my scalp and then down across my painfully hard nipples. It swam through my stomach, heating it and clenching it, and then swiftly down through my vagina and ripped through my entire pussy. I clenched hard at the pleasure, screaming who knows what. My legs spasmed and then clamped around her head, crushing it, and holding her there. I would never let her leave my pussy. I needed more of that magical tongue, and I thrust at it. She gripped my ass and pulled me tighter and the orgasm crested again, surprising me. I choked on a sob, my emotions overwhelming me.

She pressed hard on my thighs and pushed my legs apart. I heard her breath deep and then she licked my clitoris. It was too much, and I pushed down on her head to get her away from me. She chuckled, and I lifted my head, my eyes swimming and unfocused to look at her. She was beautiful. Her smile was wide and bright. Her face was covered in my juices, and she licked her lips.

I reached down and grabbed her head none-to-gently to pull her up and she slid up my body deliciously, with her breasts caressing my skin, to find my hungry mouth. My lips crushed hers and slipped across them with my slick, sweet juices. I licked at her mouth and then probed deep, thrusting my tongue in her mouth searching for more of my flavour.

We became animals. Unable to press ourselves together enough. Our combined sweat, our juices, and our spit covered us and made everything more pleasurable. My hormones were on overdrive. Nothing existing except her and our mutual pleasure.

I felt I was ignoring her own pleasure, and I felt guilty. I forced her over onto her back, and I wasn't gentle. She squeaked and then moaned when my mouth closed on her nipple. I sucked the hard nub into my mouth and relished the feel of it. I switched nipples and sucked again. Her hands slid through my hair to my head and held me there and I bit gently. I pressed both of her breasts together and sucked both nipples at once. She was making the most beautiful sounds. Everything I did was rewarded with a small sound of pleasure and it guided me. Let me learn what made her happy and feel pleasure.

My God, I managed to think clearly for a brief moment, making love to a woman is so much better than a man. She's so responsive. So ready and willing. So soft. And so, so, hard when the time is right.

I had to taste her entire body and started my quest. I was out of control. I no longer had any inhibitions, and the liberation was soul changing. I licked her breasts, sucked as much flesh along with her nipples into my mouth. I lifted her arms and licked her sides along her rib cage eliciting a fit of giggles. I swirled my tongue in her tiny belly button. I would rise up quickly and nip at her neck, and ear lobes, descend to a nipple and then down around her stomach. I wanted to taste every inch of her.

All the time my thoughts were focused on her pussy. I could smell her so clearly. It was heavenly and my mouth watered, letting me lick more and more of her exposed flesh. My tongue finally brushed her patch of downy hair, the only hair she had down there, and her smell of arousal grew stronger in my nostrils.

My fingers slid down and caressed her calves, squeezing and tickling. I stroked the back of her knees and she groaned letting me know I had found a lovely spot. I slid down and lifted a leg and licked inside her knee and stared down at her swollen pussy. She was shaved and her lips were parted and gleaming.

I licked up her thigh and then, too hungry to continue teasing her, I lapped at my first pussy. The first taste was so much better than I had hoped, and I knew I could never be without it. People describe the taste of pussy and never truly get it right. Her taste on my tongue was tangy and sweet. Beyond pale words. It was nectar. It was honey. It was mine and I dove in.

I pushed up both her legs and she grabbed them holding them high under her knees. I could see her beautiful pussy spread open and soaking in her juices and my spit. Below, her asshole pulsed and called to me, remembering the pleasure she had given me there. I licked her from her rosebud to her clit and she moaned deep and loud. Her head was thrown back, her hair strewn about and in disarray, and her mouth was open wide sucking in air. Grunts and groans poured from her. I looked up over her body and loved the image of her breasts rising firm above her slim ribcage. Her nipples jutted hard into the air. I reached up and twisted them and placed my mouth on her clitoris and sucked gently.

Jennifer came on my mouth. Juices poured from her and she spasmed and grabbed my head forcefully and pressed me hard against her pussy. I lapped and sucked and swallowed her nectar. I had never tasted anything better.

I wanted her to cum again and continued to eat her. I licked and sucked every part of her pussy and asshole. I was starving and she was my dessert. She came again and again and then pushed hard at my head and clamped her legs closed and rolled onto her side, gasping and panting.

I slid behind her and carefully rearranged her hair and pulled it from her face where it was plastered by her sweat. I spooned behind her and sucked her earlobe, kissed her cheek, and then stretched my head around to her mouth. She twisted her head toward me and we kissed gently. Our tongues lapping up our combined juices and probing our mouths. She shuddered over and over.

"I just keep cuming," she moaned into my mouth. "Oh, my fuck, it's so powerful. Jessica! Oh, Jessica! That was amazing. Thank you! Thank you, so much!"

I held her until her shakes stopped. And then she turned on her side to face me. Our noses touched and we stared into each other's eyes. I could get lost in her deep brown eyes. Her lashes were long and gave her eyes a beauty I don't think I had ever noticed before in other women. I kissed her lips and then smiled at her.

"Welcome to the neighborhood!"

We laughed, then giggled, and kissed while we giggled. Hands roamed and found wet places to explore and tease. Nipples were sucked gently, and breasts caressed. Necks were nibbled and backs stroked. We were lost in our intent to simply pleasure the other and I lost myself in what I was doing and what she was doing. We would stop by some understood sign and cuddle and hold each other, soaking up each other's heat. Then we would resume. It was a never-ending cycle of pleasure and relaxation.

I had never been so intimate with someone. So closely connected. My heart was on fire, and my soul? My soul was singing louder than it had in any other time in my life. I thought of Desmond then, holding him in my arms right after giving birth, and looking into his eyes. No, I realised, the pleasure with Jennifer is only a close second to the birth of my son. I pushed those lovely thoughts away and focused on the woman in my arms.

"Are we lesbians?" I asked her, smiling.

"Hmm. Probably."

We stared at each other and then giggled again.

"Tell me about your father," I asked.

I watched her eyes roam about my face before settling back on my eyes.

"When he died, it was horrible. Not in how he died. That was painless for him, the doctors said. But it was horrible for me. I was living with him in Los Angeles. We had an expansive studio apartment. After mom died when I was ten, it was just me and my dad. A little like you and Desmond."

On hearing my son's name my heart pounded. He had to have heard us having sex. He now knew I was a lesbian. What would he think of me now? He would hate me; I was sure of it. Deal with it later, I reasoned. Enjoy this moment while it lasts. I'll talk to him later and he'll simply have to understand.

Then a part of me worried if I had ruined any chance to... Don't finish that, Jessica! I admonished myself. Just don't!

I pushed all that away with difficulty and focused on my lover. My female lover, I accepted, and a rush of warmth and a ripple of joy ran through me.

I could see in Jennifer's eyes she was reliving her memories of life with her father. I focused on her and her words. She deserved my complete attention.

"Dad and I were always close. I matured and noticed the looks he gave me. Not dirty looks. They were looks of appreciation. He admired my figure and that gave me a confidence I never knew existed. I loved him all the more for that. I looked just like mom. And he missed her so deeply. I found him many times crying. In many different ways..."

I sensed something more. "What do you mean?" I kissed her nose.

She blushed. "Once he drank a little too much. He rarely drank, but it was a day after an anniversary of her death. I had just turned eighteen the month before. I went to check on him and he was passed out naked on the bed, lying on his back. A framed picture of mom and me was lying beside him. He was naked and had all this white cum splattered up his stomach and chest. I didn't want to, but I had to. For my father, you see. So, I got a warm washcloth and cleaned him up. He never stirred once."

"You washed his cum off him?"

She nodded and bit her lip looking at me to see if I was judging her. I wasn't and said so. "Keep going, tell me more."

"I-I... I washed his penis," she blurted quickly. "That was hard to do at first. Seeing your father's penis is not... normal. I... I... I took my time, Jessica. I enjoyed it. Because it was my father, do you see? I was taking care of him. I was being the dutiful daughter, and it gave me pleasure. I washed him carefully."

"Then what happened?"

"I shouldn't tell you this."

"Go ahead, I won't judge you."

"Are you sure? You may not look at me the same way again."

"I'm sure."

"I touched it. I had never had a penis so close and exposed to me. I wanted to examine it. So, I did. I looked it all over. It was so soft. I touched his scrotum. Felt his testicles. It was amazing."

"And he was passed out the whole time?"

She giggled, warming to her story. I could see it excited her to tell it to me. "Yes. Dad had drunk an entire bottle of sake. He was snoring hard the whole time."

"You bad girl," I said and gave her ass a small smack. I grinned at her, and she laughed. She was lovely.

"And then I thought, why not taste it, too? So, I put the head of his penis in my mouth."

"You did not!"

She nodded her head on the pillow and grinned. "I did! I put it in my mouth and held it there and then let it go. It tasted good. Not bad. Not great. Just good. Then I noticed his penis was getting larger. So, I put it in my mouth again and this time ran my tongue over the head. It felt so weird. Spongy. Jessica, it started to grow! It was so amazing to watch. It transformed. Swelled. Grew longer. His scrotum tightened. I watched it all, fascinated. It was like a whole other living thing.

"I held it in my hand and couldn't believe how it felt. It was so soft, Jessica. But underneath, it was so hard. Hard so it could fuck women. I knew that. And the heat coming off it. It was like a small furnace! The head of his cock was so much bigger and squishy. I had a hard, hot penis in my hand that could go inside me. And I wanted that, to feel the hardness and heat, but I was too afraid. So I just played with it."

"What do you mean?"

"I stroked it a little. I looked into the little slit at the top and watched clear liquid ooze out. I tasted it. It was slippery and sweet. Not like candy, a different kind of sweet. I loved it. I put dad's cock into my mouth and sucked on it for the first time. I wanted more of the liquid. His pre-cum. I felt so naughty. But I also felt like a child locked in a toy store. I had complete freedom to do what I wanted. So I sucked him. And licked him.

"After a bit I realised I really liked having a penis in my mouth. Especially my father's. I felt powerful and hungry. I sucked and sucked."

"And your dad stayed sleeping?"

"Oh yes, he did. He would moan though and sometimes his hips moved. By his moaning, I could figure out what gave him the most pleasure. I licked his scrotum and he really liked that. Pre-cum was pouring out and I licked it all up. And I kept sucking him and I touched myself."

"You masturbated while sucking your father's penis?"

"Yes. I couldn't help myself. I came a couple of times sucking my father's penis."

"Then what happened."

"He came. Right into my mouth. It surprised me so much. I knew it could do that, of course. But I wasn't ready for it. I hadn't thought through to this point. I froze when his cock pulsed hard in my mouth. It spasmed in my hand, lurching like a little animal. He shot his cum deep into my mouth."

"Oh my God," I murmured. Her story was turning me on immensely. For a second, I wished I was her and her dad was my son.

"I stayed that way, his cock pulsing and his cum filling my mouth. I kept my lips around his shaft and held it. I didn't know what to do. I thought of running to the bathroom and spitting it out. But I swallowed it instead. I surprised myself again. A little had already slipped down, and I thought, what's a little more? So down it went."

"Jennifer!" I exclaimed, and she grinned at me. "How was it?"

"Bitter. Sweet, too. Sticky. Slimy. I fucking loved it. I don't know why. I think about that first taste all the time. The best reason I have for swallowing it is I am a woman and cum is meant for me. So, I took it and claimed it."

I stared at her with admiration. "Jennifer, that is so hot what you just said."

Jennifer stroked my pussy and felt how wet I was. Her story and her touch had me horny again, and I moaned. "Want me to take care of that?" she smiled.

I hesitated. I did want that. "Sadly, no. Not right now, keep talking, this is hot!"

"Okay. So that was the first time. I cleaned up and then pulled the bed covers over him. And I kissed him good night. Not a daughter kiss. I really kissed him." Her eyes had a faraway look.

"Had you brushed your teeth?"

"No! Later I realised I had cum swapped with my father. A little bit, anyway."

"Did he ever find out?"

"No. But I eventually told him once we became lovers. He was shocked. But he wasn't upset. He said he wished he had woken up."

"Why does that make me so hot?"

Jennifer searched my eyes. I loved watching her gorgeous exotic eyes peering into mine. "Because I think all girls dream of their daddy at some point. Maybe fleeting. Maybe more than that. But it occurs to them. I know it does."

"Me, too, actually."

"That is my experience. I researched it a lot. I always loved my father, but now I wanted him in another way. It scared me and repulsed me. I was repulsed by myself. I felt disgusting. Shameful. Father knew I wasn't doing okay, but not the reason why. He was so caring. Hugging me. Holding me. It just made it worse."

"What happened next?"

"I should describe my father to you. He was my height. Very Japanese looking, ha! But he was fit. He did a lot of martial arts. Such strong arms and hands. He was beautiful to me. He was into very healthy lifestyles, and we always ate well. I was certain I would never have another opportunity like I had with him that evening. He rarely drank and usually only on the anniversary. I realised if I wanted that again I would have to make it happen."

"What did you do?"

"I started dressing more provocatively. Exposing my skin to him in little ways. I looked at pictures of mom and started to dress like her. Dad noticed right away. He looked more at me and longer at me. I found ways to see him watching me without him knowing. Mirrors, toasters, anything that would let me see him watching me.

"One night I heard a noise and I crept over to his bedroom. His door never shut properly and sometimes opened by itself. I could see in and there he was. He was lying on his bed, naked, holding the same picture of mom and me, and he was playing with himself. I stood there and watched him the whole time. He stroked himself, and I played with myself. I was so wet watching my father pleasure himself. I wanted to run in. Admit my lust for him and ravish him. But I couldn't. I could only watch. Then he came and my life changed."