My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been with a woman," I whispered, and hearing those words thrilled and frightened me.

"Neither have I," she said. "Do you feel it, too? Tell me I'm not crazy or imagining it or drunk. The moment you appeared at my stall in the market I felt it. That's why I gave you the Takoyaki."

I nodded. "Maybe we just sleep in the same bed. Comfort each other. Take it a day at a time."

She nodded and looked back out the window as the last rays of the sun disappeared into the night sky.

I felt deliriously happy. And so nervous, I was sure I was going to throw up.

Chapter Three--The Sleepover

I realised right away that Desmond would never approve. I thought frantically about how to explain Jennifer sleeping over. I was too old for sleepovers, and at my age it was just a euphemism for having sex. Lesbian sex.

Oh my God, I was planning on having sex with a woman. Was it only yesterday that my sexuality exploded back to life? Maybe there's something wrong with me? Some sickness?

I had never had any inclination or desire to be with a woman. It was so foreign to me. Depraved. Deviant. And what would the town think if they found out? I would be ostracized. Shunned. Spat on. I would lose my job at the bank.

Mostly, though, I worried what Desmond would think. Would he shun me? Hate me? Would I lose that special look he gave me? Would I forever lose that chance? A chance to...

My mind veered quickly away from that thought before it could form. To grow roots.

I could simply say we were too drunk. That we only wanted to sleep and that sharing a bed wasn't abnormal. Just two friends sleeping in the same bed. Surely, he could believe that. It could be totally true. I wasn't committing to anything. I had already told her I wanted to just sleep.

Dammit, Desmond would insist on driving her home. He only had a few beers. People around here drank and drove all the time. The chances on hurting someone was unlikely in the sparsely populated area. And it was just up the road. Two minutes there and back.

Desmond came upstairs from the Game Room. He made more noise than normal, and we looked as he rounded the corner into the kitchen. We watched him closely and I could tell he was totally aware as he kept glancing at us. I wondered how we looked. Like two schoolgirls, caught smoking behind the school?

He grabbed a beer from the fridge and cracked it, the foam pushing up through the opening. He slurped away the foam and stared at us.

"Okay, what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"You two look guilty."

"No, we don't" we both said at the same time and shot looks at each other.

"Ah, yes, you do."

Jennifer spoke first. "Is it okay if I crash here tonight? I just love it here and your mom and I are really talking. I haven't had this in a long time. I suggested I just crash here. Would that bother you?"

Desmond looked between us and lingered on me. I looked down and pulled my sundress down a little lower. It had ridden up to just below my panties.

"Yeah, sure. We have the guest room. I made it back up after Leanne left." Part of me noticed his manner of speech. It was authoritative. He was the man of the house and I had never heard this side of him. A little dominating. A shiver went through me.

Jennifer watched me, waiting for my answer.

"No, we're going to have a girl's night. We're going to stay up in my room, swap stories about boys, and probably just sleep there."

There, I said it. It was out. I watched him for his reaction.

He shrugged and drank his beer.

I waited for more. The silence dragged out.

He finished his beer and crushed and tossed the can in the recycle bin. "I feel like I'm interrupting something. Sorry, ladies. I'll get out of your hair."

Desmond crossed over to me and then hugged me and kissed my forehead. He held his lips there, and I loved the feeling. His arms held me so easily. So effortlessly. I felt as light as a feather. He let me go and stood up.

"Can I get a hug, too?" asked Jennifer. She used such a small voice. She looked at me and I nodded, smiling.

"Sure? For my mom's new friend, I can do that."

Desmond went over and hugged her, his arms wrapping around her back and pulling her up to him. He kissed her forehead, too, and that shocked me. It shocked Jennifer too judging by her face. He let her go and stood up. His jeans looked a little tight to me and I looked away.

"Night ladies, don't stay up too late." Desmond grinned at me and walked away to head upstairs.

We listened to him head into the bathroom. A moment later, the toilet flushed and then his bedroom door closed.

I stared at Jennifer the entire time, and she stared back.

"Wow," she said.

"He kissed your forehead," I said at almost the same time.

She giggled. "He did. I guess I'm your friend now?"

"If you want to be."

"Would you like that?"

I nodded. "I haven't had a girlfriend since high school. I think I need this. Would you mind?"

"God, no. It's been a long time since I had someone to be open with. Talk through things. I missed this. Badly. I know we've just met, and this is going really fast, probably because of the wine, but I feel so at peace right now. Comfortable. Happy."

I stared at her, trying to get her face to imprint on my memory. She was dazzling gorgeous. Petite, slim, busty, with a perfect complexion, and her hair shone in the dimmed light of the sunroom. Her legs were stretched out like mine and her skin shone. She was beautiful.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

I started and then realised I had spoken the last thought out loud. "You are. So beautiful."

Her face warmed, and she looked embarrassed. "So are you. So tall and beautiful. Desmond looks at you like my father used to look at me. Did you know that? Can you see it?"

I shook my head, fear running through me. Speaking of this made it real, and I didn't want it to be real. I wanted it to remain just a fantasy. I could only see pain and rejection down those thoughts.

I went to sip my wine but found my glass empty. I stared at it like it had betrayed me. "How much wine did we drink?" My words were slurred.

"A lot. Way more than we should have. It just went with the company."

I was afraid of my next words, and I forced them out. "Ready for bed?"

She nodded.

We rose, and I led the way to my bedroom. The stair steps felt higher than normal. The hallway stretched to infinity. And then we were inside my bedroom, and the door closed behind us, sealing off the outside world. I turned to her and found her right behind me.

Her arms went around my waist, and she placed the left side of her face up against my collar bone and hugged me. I could feel my breasts pressed against her, and right below them, her breasts pressed up against my upper stomach. We fit together perfectly.

I plunked my chin on top of her head. "I, ah, sleep naked."

"Me, too," came her muffled reply.

"I need to pee, first."

"Me, too. You go first."

I did my business, and I took a moment to freshen up my, ah, lady bits. I stared at my face in the mirror in disbelief. I hurried back and she used the bathroom, and then we found ourselves back in each other's arms. She looked up at me. I could see how drunk she was. As drunk as me, most likely. I gazed into her eyes and saw nothing but admiration in them. Her lips were wet and plump and delicious looking. I knew then that I was attracted to women, and it upended everything I thought I knew about myself. American society frowns on same-sex relationships. The result of far too much interference by a repressed tiny segment of the US population. Part of me had been swayed by that overly loud misinformed minority. I fought those useless voices in my head.

Imagine being at the top of a building and wanting to jump. Knowing you could fly but everyone says you can't. That's how I felt. Trapped between what my heart wanted and what society expected of me. Was I strong enough for this? Would this change me? Make me have regrets? Would I wake in the morning and hate myself, or hate Jennifer for allowing it to happen?

I had no idea. But I was drunk. And horny. And Jennifer, in that moment of time, looked like everything I could possibly need or want.

I lowered my head, staring into those eyes. My lips crept closer and closer to the event that would likely change my life. My heart pounded so hard in my chest, I swear I could hear it. My lips grew closer and closer to hers. She raised herself on her toes, reaching higher.

And then our lips touched every so lightly. She stared back at me with the same fears that would tear my heart. It was a mirrored look that convinced me this was the right thing to do. My lips pressed a little harder, enjoying the pillowy feel of her lips against mine. She pressed back. My tongue, all on its own, parted my lips and probed ever so gently outside my mouth and found the tip of hers already there to meet mine.

The moment my tongue touched hers, I was lost. Our mouths pressed harder, and our tongues grew bolder. Her arms around my lower back pulled me tighter, and I soon had my hands around her upper back, pulling her in. Pressing her body against mine. Our lips pursed and softened and guided our tongues and then I was inside her mouth. My tongue brushed her teeth and found the hard upper palate. Her tongue danced in my mouth, and I could taste her sweet, wine drenched mouth.

We necked, standing just inside my bedroom. I was making noises without trying to. They just escaped me. It had been far too long since I had been intimate with anyone. Far too long, but my body remembered. Craved it. Needed it. My hands stroked her back, and hers did the same to mine. I was making out with a woman. A gorgeous, vibrant, Asian woman.

She broke off the kiss and looked up at me and licked her lips. "Wow. That was amazing."

"I want you," I whispered.

"I want you," she replied.

"I don't know what to do," I admitted. "This is a huge first for me."

"Me, too."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes. Are you?"

"Very."

"We can wait."

"I don't think I can, Jennifer."

"God, me either."

And we kissed again.

It didn't take long. She tugged on my dress, and I quickly pulled it off my shoulders. I pulled at hers and it pooled at her feet beside mine. We only stopped kissing to get undressed, one item at a time. Her hands fumbled with my bra clasp, and I fumbled with hers. It's backwards undoing someone else's bra, and we laughed into our mouths as we failed and tried again.

Our bras slipped off our shoulders and fell to the floor, and together we mashed our breasts against one another and moaned at the wonderful feeling. Her hands found the waistband of my panties and I found hers. We pushed them down but could only reach so far. We stepped away, glancing at each other's hanging breasts as we bent to remove our panties. I caught a glimpse of a trimmed, black-haired pussy and then with horror realised mine must look like a blonde jungle.

Before I could think, we were pressed back together, kissing, tongues exploring, hands fondling our backs, moving lower to cup firm ass cheeks, squeezing and groping, each moaning the pleasure into the other's mouth.

I couldn't get enough air, I sucked it in past her mouth and tongue and she did the same. We broke, breathing heavy, and stared at each other's flushed faces. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my bed. We collapsed in the middle, on our sides and squirmed together, relishing in the feel of each other's naked female bodies pressed together.

We kissed for a long, long, time. Hands touched only backs, shoulders, necks, hair, lower backs, and then our ass cheeks. I gripped her ass and pulled the firm, round, cheeks apart. My hand crossed over her buttocks, and I felt the heat coming from between her legs. I was wetter than I ever remembered being. My whole body cried out for this. Needed this. Wanted this.

Tears leaked from our eyes as we stared into each other's soul. I had never been this close to another person and so completely in tune with what they needed and how. There was no mystery other than how she felt compared to my own body. But I was a woman and so was she. We understood each other, and it was glorious. I never had a moment like this with my husband. I didn't think it was possible to have this with a man and I felt a small sadness.

We didn't rush anything. We took our time, careful not to cross any imagined lines. We left room for the other to pull away and stop it. But neither of us did. It just took time.

She was the first to touch our pussies. I felt her hand slide down my stomach, and I flinched. She stopped, and I moaned and shook my head and her hand resumed. I held my breath and pressed my lips harder against hers. I wanted it so bad. Her fingers touched my pubic hairs and flowed through them like a comb, sinking lower and over my mons. Her finger slipped past my clitoris, and I moaned in frustration and then...

I broke our kiss and moaned deeply as her fingers slipped over my outer lips. She was so light in touch and the feeling was out of this world. My husband had never touched me so intimately. She was so completely aware of how to touch me. Jennifer watched my face, and I watched her back through half-lidded eyes. Her middle finger slipped past my outer lips and pressed inside. No woman had ever touched me there. It was perfect. My senses of hearing, taste, and smell seemed overly heightened.

My own hand slid down her body as she continued to tease my outer lips and just inside. Light feathery touches that burned deep inside me. My hand crossed her flat, tone stomach and I felt the little patch of hair, left on her mons. I spread my fingers and avoided her clitoris as she had done with me. I smiled at her scowl and slipped my fingers down over her outer lips and marvelled at the smooth, shaved skin. I pressed her lips together and she moaned, never breaking eye contact.

I was loving this. I was touching another woman in her most private area, and she was loving what I was doing to her. I felt powerful. Strong. Vibrant. With a shock I realised I felt more like a woman than I ever had during my entire life. This was perfect. My whole soul was singing, happy to have discovered a rich secret in life. The joy two women can bring each other. It was beautiful and beyond what I could emotionally handle. I felt my tears fall and Jennifer kissed them.

I slipped a finger inside her, wondering at just how different it felt from mine, and just how well I knew it already. She was soaking wet. Her juices were thick and slippery, and I spread them around. She was doing the same to me and I felt the stirring of orgasmic bliss start its beautiful rise within me.

We were panting and our breaths washed over each other. Her exhale was my inhale, and we shared the oxygen in the room. Our fingers probed gently, spreading lips, touching the vaginal opening to seek more moisture. We could hear our fingers working and the wet sound was magic to my ears.

How could anyone think lesbian sex was depraved or evil? It felt like the most natural thing I had ever done. Natural like childbirth, except this was the pleasure that women feel and not the pain of bringing a child into the world. I felt at peace with my prior doubts. They had vanished with the intimate understanding that two people can love each other and pleasure each other.

I raised a finger and gently touched her clitoris. I knew exactly where it was and how to touch it. I was gentle and watched her eyes flutter and close. Her hand stopped between my legs, and I smiled. I gently played with her little, hard bud. She was as excited as me. I continued to play with her, and her hips started to thrust at me and my fingers. I switched my finger for my thumb and then pressed two fingers into her vagina. She moaned deeper than I woman should be able to, and I thrilled at the sound. I made her do that. I was proud of myself.

I pushed her away from me and onto her back. She gasped and looked at me confused and then I lowered my mouth to her left nipple, after taking a brief moment to enjoy the look of her dark, thick nipple. It filled my mouth and I sucked gently. My hand continued to thrust into her vagina and my thumb stroked her clitoris. She writhed under me. Her hand slipped from my pussy and slipped up past my face, leaving a streak of my own juices across my cheek. Her hand slipped up through my hair and held my mouth to her breast and nipple.

I sucked and nibbled gently on her hard nipple. My fingers continued their play on her clitoris and vagina. She flooded my fingers and made it easier and better. She was close to an orgasm. I could feel her body vibrating under me. Moans escaped her and her breathing stopped and started. Her hips started to buck higher and higher, and I held on.

She came.

It was an explosion of sound and motion. She pressed my head hard against her breast and I bit her nipple a little harder. My fingers didn't stop. I knew she had to push past this first orgasm and reach the next one. The bigger one. I bit and sucked and fucked her pussy with my hand, driving my fingers in deeper, harder, and faster.

I was lost in the pleasure of giving pleasure. I almost felt like her orgasm was my own. She screeched and made the most delightful sounds. And I continued my ministrations. She calmed but I didn't stop. And then she exploded again. She cried, her head thrashed and then lifted and looked down at my hand fucking her and then her head flopped back, and she continued to orgasm.

I wished I could feel that. I was envious of her but so happy for her. I watched her orgasm and wondered if that was how I looked. Except, I had never cum like that.

She clamped her thighs and hand on my hand, stopping me, and pulled my head off her nipple with her hand yanking on my hair. I looked down at her, my eyes equally glazed and happy, and smiled.

"Oh my God, Jessica..." she moaned. "I have no words to describe that! That was..."

I grinned. I was proud of myself.

Her thighs loosened and I pulled my hand free when she released it and looked at it. It was covered in her juices, and I could smell her so clearly. The smell touched my nostrils and my mouth watered. She watched as I put my fingers near my mouth. I watched her and then put one in my mouth tasting a pussy other than my own for the first time.

She was delicious. The moment the tangy sweet juices touched my tongue I knew I would happily eat her out. I put a second finger in my mouth and sucked and moaned. Her eyes went wide as she watched me.

"Jessica, that's so hot. I can't believe you're doing that!"

"You taste amazing."

"Let me taste."

I put my fingers in her mouth and she gripped my hand and held it there. I felt her tongue swirl around my digits and the feeling went right to my pussy. She sucked and then licked my hand clean.

I kissed her and tasted her all over again.

Jennifer pushed me away and I fell back laughing. She scooted on top of me, legs on either side of my waist and kissed me. She grabbed my breasts and found my nipples and pinched them lightly. I moaned into her mouth. I sucked her tongue hard into my own and she moaned. I could feel the wet heat from her pussy on my stomach and loved it.

I loved being a lesbian. I had never felt so free. I had woken something up inside myself and knew I could never not be with a woman ever again. This was the most beautiful intimacy I had ever experienced. I broke our kiss.

"Jennifer?"

"Yes?"

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever done. Thank you." More of my tears leaked and I saw and felt hers splash on my face. Women are very emotional. I love being a woman.

"Baby, you just rocked my world. That was intense. So intense. I've never felt so in touch. Even with my father."