My Son the Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Drake said, starring down into his mother's eyes. Wondering how she knew about the opera or the plays he went to with his 'dates'.

Iliana stood outside and out of sight of her son's room listening to him getting ready to leave for the night. Leaning against the wall, her nostrils flared as that same scent filled the air. Her fingers ran down her neck wondering what it would be like to be enveloped in it. To be the one those eyes gazed at like she had seen him do to that blonde woman. The one he dressed up for, took to those fancy plays, the one who's hand he held as they listened to whichever opera they went to. Why had she not seen her son's potential? Why did she let her anger at his molesting of her underwear make her say those things to her son? Fucking her sons was one thing, a means to an end of fulfilling ones bodily needs, yet Iliana longed for that connection that she and her husband had lost years ago before she first slept with her sons. Turning her head towards her son's door as she heard the rattling of the coat hanger as it was placed back onto the rod. She wondered just what he would wear tonight.

Ever since he'd started going out and staying out later and later, her son was always dressed to the nines. Pondering why her other sons couldn't dress up and take her out one night a week. Was that too much to ask of her sons? After all they sure did love her fucking them, was it wrong that she wanted some romance as well? His cologne foretold of his arrival as she heard his footsteps nearing the door. Her breath was caught in her throat as she took stock of her youngest son. That same crisp, black suit sat so snuggly to his shoulders. The smell of his hair gel wafted on the air soon to be over taken by that strange, alluring scent of his. Her heart beat faster as her eyes moved down his body as he stared at her, perplexed, as his door closed behind him. She truly couldn't believe how handsome her son had become without her even noticing it.

"Need something?" Drake asked, his eyes slyly ran down his mother's robe.

"I just wanted to see you off for tonight, I take it you'll be home late again?" Iliana asked, fighting herself from reaching out to her son.

"Most likely, yes."

"Be safe okay," Iliana said, resting the side of her head against the wall.

"Mom?! There's a limo outside!" Aidyn yelled from the ground floor.

"I take it that's your ride for the night?" Iliana inquired, as Drake tugged at the lapels of his jacket before buttoning the top button giving her a nod. Biting her lip as her eyes moved down his back, noting how the material was taut along it as he walked down the hall.

"Mom?! There's a woman..." Aidyn's words stilled in his voice as he saw his brother step onto the first floor. "Holy..." His jaw nearly dropped at the sight of his brother. The smirk Drake flashed him as he walked past him irked him to no end.

"Get your shoes on, quickly!" Iliana ordered tossing off her robe that hid the clothes he had on so her son would think she was readying herself for bed.

"Okay, why?" Aidyn asked, as he slipped into his old sneakers.

"Because dummy we're going to follow them. I don't trust what he said, there is no way Drake could buy a car like that flipping burgers," Iliana said, snatching her keys from the table. Peering out the window of the front door as her son slid into the rear of the limo. Arching an eyebrow at the sight of the lower half of a woman's legs, and how her hand slipped into her son's lap before the woman that she could presume was the driver closed the door.

"Mom, you sure we should be doing this?" Aidyn asked, as he held onto the hand grip that was attached to the roof as his mother sped to catch up to Drake.

"Yes," Iliana hissed. Wondering why that woman got to touch her boy like that and he wouldn't even allow her to simply hug him.

"There they are," Aidyn said, pointing out the limo as it turned onto an on ramp to the interstate heading for downtown.

Iliana kept a safe distance from the limo as they trailed after her son. After weaving through the downtown's nightly traffic, seeing the spotlights shooting up to the sky. Quickly pulling up to the curb as she noted the line of limousines idling, waiting to unload their passengers. Sticking to the shadows, always keeping her eyes on the limo her son was in, following in behind a group of people, hoping Drake wouldn't see them as they moved up to the crowd that was lining the entrance way to one of the cities grand play houses. Iliana couldn't stop her body from heating as the lights shone upon her son as he slid out of the rear seat.

"Holy shit! She's fucking hot!" Aidyn whispered to which Iliana could only agree. Looking down as his mother took hold of his right arm as Drake so gentlemanly helped the woman out of the car.

"She can't be any older than I am," Iliana whispered to her son as her eyes took note of how her brunette hair was freshly styled, nor did she enjoy the look in the woman's eyes as she peered over at her son as flashes of the cameras strobed in the evening air. She heard the woman's soft laugh, her eyes narrowed at how the woman rested her left hand on her son's upper chest. Wondering what Drake could have whispered to her to get her to look at him so lustfully as they walked along the red carpet. Her jealousy was quickly rising as the woman brushed up against her son, she noted how Aidyn was staring at the woman's swaying ass as she and her son walked through the play house doors.

"What the hell is he doing with that woman?!" Iliana growled dragging her son along with her. She couldn't believe she was jealous that her son, the son that she had told that she would never, ever fuck, was with another woman. Laughing with another woman, holding out his hand to another woman, gazing at another woman when those eyes of his that belonged staring at her body. Not. That. Woman's! Throwing open the passenger door, tossing her shocked son into the back seat of her small sedan.

Iliana didn't care if someone saw them. Drake had started this fire, and he wasn't going to quench it. She only saw that a fitting substitute be used in place of her straying son. "Take your fucking cock out," Iliana growled as she was poised over her son. Glad she was still wearing her skirt from work. "Yeah, who does this cock belong to, huh?!" she purred heatedly as her hand stroked her son's rod. Roughly pulling her panties to the side, the same panties she had caught her son jerking off in months ago.

"Y-you," Aidyn moaned as his mother's warm cunt engulfed his cock.

Thrusting her face within inches of her son's, "Then why the fuck were you looking at that woman's ass?!" Iliana hissed as she fucked her son rough and hard. "Is my tits, my ass, my body not good enough for you to leer at?! Am I just a woman you fuck and play around on?"

"What?! Mom you know I haven't slept with another woman since we've been doing this," Aidyn grunted as his mother was riding him harder than ever before. He's never seen her so worked up before. "Don't take this shit out on me because Drake doesn't want to fuck you any longer," he said, propelling his hips upwards making his mother squeal.

"But... Drake's my son, why doesn't he want to fuck me?" Iliana asked, even though she knew the reason. "I'm hotter than that woman of his tonight. So why not me?!" Weeping into her son's chest as Aidyn held her close. "Yes baby, fuck me, fuck me like you always do," Iliana said, softening her tone. Her hands balled around her son's shirt as Aidyn sent his rod rapidly into her cunt. They both knew they couldn't be there for very long, and she wasn't about to get caught by the police. Yet the thought of Drake's touch on her hip, the way his breath felt in her ear, the way his body felt against hers as they worked in the kitchen heated her core. "Drake!" Iliana screamed out in her mind as she came upon her son's thrusting rod.

And so, the week flew by before anyone realized, and before long Iliana was trying to hold back the tears as she watched her youngest son packing up his car for his long drive to college. How she wished she had never said those words to him. Knowing that they were the cause of why her son was fleeing from her home. Even though it was a little too late she yearned to have her son. To be the reason he flashed her that warm smile of his like she has seen as she stalked her son through the websites for the play houses. Just so that she could see who her son was with on any given night. While she did love the dinners he or she made every night nothing could take away the fact that her son was leaving, and she didn't know when she would ever see him again. Leaning into Franklin as he put his arm around her. Nodding when he whispered that it would be alright.

"Damn man, I don't know who I'm going to pick on with you gone," Aidyn said, bringing in Drake for a brotherly hug.

"I'm sure you'll find someone," Drake groaned.

"Some day you're going to have to tell me how you hooked up with that hot brunette from last week," Aidyn whispered into his brother's ear.

Drake stared perplexingly at his brother trying to figure out who he was talking about. His Madam had kept him busy over the last week and a half. Working him to the bone until it was time for him to leave. Not that he was complaining, he made twenty grand. He just hoped he could be as fruitful in New York as he was in Memphis. Then his eyes grew wide at who he was talking about. "Yeah, not going to happen bro, she's very private," Drake said, with a coy smirk. "If you're a good boy I may record her moans for you," he said, patting his brother's head.

"Fuck off, bitch," Aidyn said jokingly, pushing his brother towards the front of the house.

"I am so going to turn your room into my game room," Franklin smirked as he walked down the steps hugging his brother goodbye.

"Not unless you have the key," Drake retorted jiggling his keys in his pocket.

"Drake." Iliana's voice was but a soft whisper as she stood on the top step of her porch. Her hands were folded out in front of her, as her eyes quivered as her youngest son gazed up at her. How she had hoped this day would never come. She wanted all her children with her, living, sharing, and simply enjoying each other's company. Although she knew her own words had caused this rift between them. Iliana felt like such a fool as she watched the dawning light bathe her son. How she yearned to crawl into his bed, to have his arms wrapped around her, to feel his cock surging through her mound as she made it all up to him.

Nevertheless, she couldn't do that, no matter how much she was growing to feel those certain emotions for her own son. A son that she had so deeply hurt. "You drive safe, and don't y-you drive too fast," her voice began to tremble, "and watch out for college girls, they aren't to be trusted," Iliana said, feeling heat flooding her cheeks as her son smirked up at her.

"Yeah... won't have a problem with that, I'm kind of into older women," Drake said, in a low seductive tone. "You know what I mean Aidyn?" he asked, as his brother walked past him.

"I'll tell you later," Aidyn whispered to Franklin as he stared at Drake like he had two heads.

"Boys, give me and your brother some privacy please," Iliana said, in a motherly voice. "Drake, honey," her feet lightly touched the steps as she walked down them to stand in front of her son, "I know I've tried to apologize so many times for the words I said to you those many months ago. But you have to understand baby, you ruined quite a number of my panties when you just left your seed to dry on them."

"Oh?!" Drake said, in genuine shock. "How much?"

"What?! Drake you don't..."

"How much?" Drake stated more firmly.

"About three hundred dollars' worth, and some of them were my favorites too," Iliana said, in a little pout. Her eyes widened as her son pulled out his money clip.

"Here," Drake said, holding out the two grand he kept on him for walking around money and to entertain the ladies when his card just wouldn't do.

"Drake... I can't take this!" Her body heated as her son stepped closer to her. His eyes always on hers, gasping as his hand darted into her shirt. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as she felt the heat of his finger as it ran along it before tucking the money into the cup of her left breast. She wondered if he felt how hard her nipples were. Feeling the heat of her cunt radiating out as Drake slowly removed his hand from her shirt.

"Yes you can, I know about Dad divorcing you. I can understand why," nodding to the house, "yet I don't like how he's going about it. So you use that for whatever you need, panties, food, bills, whatever you want okay?"

"But honey, that's a lot of money, you just gave me a few hundred..."

"Two grand actually," Drake smirked mischievously as his mother's jaw dropped.

"And you just willingly..." Her heart raced as her son nodded.

"You are my Mom you know. Just because you don't want to... you know, like you do with them," Drake nodded once again at the house, even though he knew she did. "Doesn't mean I don't want to take care of you. So if things get tough, you call me. I'll wire you some money."

"Why are you so good to me? When I said those hurtful things to you?!"

"Because it's what sons do for their mothers. We take care of them when they need it, like they do with us," Drake said, laying on the charm. He wanted her lusting after him. Wanted her pining away for him while he was gone. He planned on keeping her on edge all the while too. So when the time came and she was on her knees begging him for his cock. He might let her have a small taste of it. He tried not to get hard as his mother's breasts pancaked out as she abruptly hugged him.

Iliana felt his hands on her back. The light touch of his fingertips as they danced up and down her spine. Biting the inside of her cheek to keep her body from trembling. Her eyes flew wide, burying her face in her son's neck as he softly bit her earlobe. How was it that her son knew that was one of her turn-ons when her other sons couldn't figure that out.

"Drake!" Iliana gasped as she jumped out of his arms holding her now unclasped bra to her chest. She wondered how he did it, it was so light that she didn't feel his fingers until her bra went slack.

"Had to try for old time's sake," Drake said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't you dare try that again!" Iliana said, wagging her finger at him while her right arm was laid along her chest to keep her bra and the money from spilling out onto the ground. All the while she felt her clit throbbing like mad as she saw that spark of his reach his eyes once again. As she stared at the boy... no she could no longer call her son a boy. No. He was a man now, a man who knew what he wanted and how to get what he wanted. That was the feeling she got as she looked into her son's blue-green eyes.

How she wanted him so badly right then. Yet knew she had to put her desires to the back of her mind. She wouldn't willingly subvert her son's own welfare for her own personal gain. Iliana might have pushed her son away from her loving bosom, nevertheless, she could still be his mother. "Now you be safe, you call me when you get to a hotel, I don't want you driving all night just to get there in one day. And Drake..." Swallowing hard, knowing it was going to be so painful not having her baby around anymore, "I love you. Come home when you can, okay?"

"Sure Mom," Drake said, with a warm smile. "Love you too." Waving goodbye to her as he walked to his car.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as her arm waved through the air as her son's car disappeared into the distance. Turning around burying her face in Franklin's chest as he hugged her as she cried her eyes out.

******

Chapter Three.

October of that year...

"Drake?!" His brother's voice came over the line once he answered the phone. Looking over at the late fifties woman his new Madam had matched him up with the night before. Seeing the smile on her face as she slept soundly next to him in the apartment the 'Agency' had rented out for him so if the need arose he could take them there without worrying about the cops busting him for prostitution.

"Hold on," Drake whispered into the phone as he slyly slipped out of his bed. Throwing on his robe as he walked across his apartment. Easing his front door open so not to wake his sleeping guest. "Okay, what's going on?" he asked once he got out into the hallway. Quickly closing his robe as his neighbor's door began to open. Nodding to the old man that wandered out. Those that came here all knew what this place was, they were just wise enough to keep their mouths shut about it or be blackballed from all the escort agencies in the city and the surrounding area.

Glancing out of the corner of his left eye as his college age female neighbor flashed him like she always did when he was out here when her nightly client left. Watching the hunger in her eyes as he flashed her his cock in kind. It was their ritual, and yes, it led Drake to fuck her brains out when neither of them were working. They had this standing rivalry that whoever could make their client out moan the other either got a blow job or her pussy eaten, and he was due a blow job.

"Mom's in trouble?!" Drake held his hand up as she stepped out of her apartment to pay her debt.

"What do you mean Mom's in trouble?" Drake asked, nodding when she mouthed 'Later?'

"Shit man, I don't know where to begin." Drake heard Franklin pacing their kitchen.

"How about starting at the beginning," Drake said, glancing into his apartment hoping the woman didn't wake up anytime soon.

"First off, Dad's being a fuck face!"

"O-okay, not much I can do about that," Drake state trying not to chuckle.

"He's draining Mom of every penny she has! Me and Aidyn have tried to make ends meet while this is going on, yet Dad is dragging this out in the courts and it isn't cheap. It's not making things easy around here. And now, the hot water heater just up and died yesterday!" Franklin sighed in frustration.

"Okay, I can help with the bills and the heater. I can't do anything about Dad," Drake said, grinning wickedly at his brother's stunned silence.

"The heater cost twenty-four hundred plus installation, I know that because me and Mom were at Lowe's for four hours yesterday trying to see if we can get on a payment plan; and about another three or four just to get caught up on the bills. So just how the hell can you have that kind of cash when I'm lucky enough to see five hundred every two weeks?!"

"Would you accept I'm just better than you?" Drake teased his older brother.

"Fuck you, toothpick!" Franklin retorted his mirth carried over the line.

"Nah, I'm not into bestiality," Drake replied with his own cut down. "And I'm not so little anymore," he said, looking down at his now sculpted chest. While he might not have his brothers' bulky muscles, yet he was big for someone with his type of body frame.

"Burn! You just got owned!" Drake could hear Aidyn laughing in the background.

"We're twins you idiot?!" Franklin snapped.

"Yeah, but not identical."

"God damn it, I hate you sometimes Drake," Franklin growled in his ear. Drake couldn't stop laughing as Aidyn joined in at their brother's misfortune.

"Is Mom up?" Drake asked, seeing his guest starting to stir beneath his sheets. "Listen, let me get my guest up, I'll call back in an hour," as his eyes fell upon those wonderful breasts, "better make that an hour and a half." Cutting the line and sliding his phone back into the pocket of his robe. Smiling sinfully at his awakening client as the door closed behind him. Seeing the lust in her eyes as his cock swung freely.