My Son the Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Iliana chewed on her thumb nail dreading the call to come. She hadn't told her son their hardships because she didn't want him to think she was using him for his money because her soon-to-be ex-husband was being a lying, asshole! Ten years he's been fucking her sister behind her back. How she wanted to claw her eyes out when she gloated about it. Her leg rapidly pumped in her nervousness. She had sent her sons out of her bedroom. She wanted to be alone when she talked with Drake. Ever since he's been gone they talked almost once a day, emailed and texted like crazy. She knew more about him in the few months he's been gone than she did during the months that led up to his departure.

The way they drew close to one another. The way his voice stirred something inside her that made her feel warm, safe, and wanted. How she would lay there when she was alone in her room which was always when Drake called. Touching herself as she listened to him telling her what life in New York was like. She knew he was seeing women; she had heard quite a number of them in the background the number of times they talked at his apartment. She didn't know why, yet the thought of those women pushing her to her knees in front of her son.

Letting him slap his cock across her face to punish her for pushing him away, for allowing herself to get blinded by the experience that was still fresh for all three of them once her sons turned eighteen, unable to see the potential in him yet by the time she did it was too late. Making her take her son's hard cock into her mouth to become Drake's willing cuckquean. Hanging her head, rubbing her thighs together as she recounted how hard she came as that fantasy replayed and replayed in her mind every time she talked to her son.

"Hey baby," Iliana said, weakly. She felt so ashamed that her youngest son had to bail her out as she answered the phone.

"Mom? Didn't I tell you to call me if things got tough?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, I just didn't want you thinking I was only calling for your money," Iliana said, in shame. A strange noise caught her attention as it came over the line.

"Still. You should have told me. I did say I wanted to take care of you, didn't I?"

"Y-yes," Iliana admitted, feeling her lips curve into a smile. "Baby, what's that noise?"

"My cappuccino machine."

"You didn't tell me?! How is it?!" Iliana asked, excitedly.

"Better and cheaper than Starbucks. Now, have you gotten a plumber lined up to install the new water heater?"

"Not yet, but Lowe's said, if we came in before eight am today we could have it in sometime this afternoon or evening," Iliana said, bashfully. Grinding the ball of her foot into the floor as she bit her lip at how grown up her son sounded.

"You still have that card I sent you, right?"

"Of course, honey. I just never touched it once I had it activated."

"Okay, I'll transfer ten thousand into the account." Iliana gasped at the amount. She was not about to take that kind of money from her own son! No parent should fall so far that her children had to save her ass. She started to speak yet her son wouldn't let her. "Use what you need to catch up on the bills and pay for the heater. Then use what's left to cover the next month bills and repairs to the house if it's needed. When you get back from Lowe's I want you to show me all the bills so I can make sure you have the money the first of the month to cover it once the account dips below the threshold. Franklin and Aidyn can cover the groceries, and you can use what you make to take Dad to court."

"Drake that's too much, I can't..."

"Too late, it's already done. So stop trying to talk me out of it and let me take care of the house." Iliana opened up the app he had told her to download, using her fingerprint as a password. Her eyes widened and quivered at the sight of the amount.

"Honey, why are you being so good to me?" Iliana asked, somberly.

"I have stated my reasons, Mom."

"You sure you don't mind me using this... money?"

"No. Wouldn't have given you the card if I did." Iliana heard him take a sip of his coffee.

"And helping me isn't going to hurt you money wise is it?"

"No."

"Thank you sweetheart, you don't know how much of a load this takes off my shoulders. So... how's the coffee?" Iliana asked, while in truth she wanted to say: 'When are you going to take care of me?' but thought better than to speak the words.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it, when Franklin and Aidyn make it big make sure they buy you a nice big home."

"But I love this house, it's where my babies grew up. Where I hope my son comes back to," Iliana said, hoping he took the hint to come home during Thanksgiving break.

"About that..." Her heart skidded to a stop at the tone of his voice. That told her she wasn't going to like what she heard.

"Please Drake tell me you're coming home for Thanksgiving?"

"I can't, not if I want to make the pick for the year abroad in Italy next year. Which would mean me working my butt off until Christmas break to show them I'm deserving to go given that I'd be a sophomore."

"Italy! The hell you are! You are going to Italy over my dead body!"

"I'm not asking for permission Mom. That was me telling you what I'm going to do. If I get in, I am going to go to Italy."

"Sorry Drake, but a whole year?! That would mean I only get to see you for a few weeks before you dash off for a year and a half. It's not enough time Drake! I miss my baby. I miss having you here. It's not the same when I walk in and no one's there to hug me and give me a kiss. I know you did it to feel my breasts, still," she fidgeted on her bed as her voice took on a soft, warm tone, "it made me feel loved. Aidyn can't shut off a game to greet me with a real hug!" Iliana groaned. "Why are you wanting to go to Italy anyway, and how would you pay for it?"

"Already got that covered, as to the why, that's simple to study the architecture."

"But can't you do that over the web?" Iliana asked, not wishing to lose all that time with her son.

"No. Not everything is on the web, Mom. There are some things that can only be studied in person."

"You sure you don't just want to go so you can fuck all those hot Italian women?" Iliana asked, blushing madly as her son laughed. It made her heart flutter every time she heard it.

"Okay, I won't deny that's a very good bonus, but no, it's strictly about the buildings."

"So... what if I wanted to come visit since you won't come here..."

"You crazy New York City during Thanksgiving?! I'll rent a place for us away from the city if you want to come. But I'll still be working so don't expect many outings."

"But then we can see each other, so I don't care if you'll be working. It'll still be more than what I see of you now. Also, what if I want to come spend Christmas with you in Italy? Would you mind that?" Iliana asked, with baited breath.

"I don't have a problem with that, but let's see if I win that spot first before we get that far. For all I know I could be spending summer on the couch." Iliana snorted at that. "What?!"

"Drake if you're going to lie, be sure it's not to me. We both know the moment you get home you'll be back to whatever it was you were doing before you went off to school. I'd still like to know what that is by the way. Because I'm starting to suspect you're a male stripper turning tricks in the back room," Iliana said, jokingly. A warm light flooded her eyes as her son belted out a hearty laugh.

"What's wrong with you?! Have you seen me I'm all skin and bones, who would want to see that?"

"Me," Iliana said to herself.

"Okay, I have to go take my shower and head to class. Talk to you later, Mom."

"Goodbye baby, study hard, don't get into any trouble and Drake?" Her lip trembled knowing it might be days before they talked again. Sometimes they both were just too busy for a long talk. How she was going to miss her baby boy.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

Silently wiping a tear away, knowing her son wasn't coming home any time soon. Every day that Drake was gone from her home it felt as if the house itself missed Drake's presence. Falling back onto her bed, her red hair feathering out around her as she stared up at the ceiling. Wondering just what was happening to her as she placed her arm over her eyes.

"Mom?" Aidyn said, sticking his head into the room once he knocked. "What did Drake say?"

"You and your brother get dressed. We have to get to Lowes, if we want to take a hot shower tonight," Iliana said, quickly sitting up. A warm smile appeared on her lips as her thumb brushed along the card. It almost felt like they were a couple sharing a banking account. In a sense they were, at least in her dreams they were. "And the next time you see Drake you better thank him immensely," she said, turning to look at her middle child.

"Why?"

"Because of him we aren't going to lose the house. In a sense this is now his house, since he's going to be the one paying for it. But he told me to tell you and Frank you'll be the ones paying for the groceries. Tell your brother that when the two of you get ready to leave," Iliana said, the worry that had marred her eyes for the past three months faded away from her face. When Mario refused to pay his half of the house payment, she didn't know how she was going to keep the house on only her pay check. She was glad her kids had scholarships otherwise she wouldn't have a clue how she was going to pay for that as well. Last month she had to beg and plead with the power company to give her another month to get caught up. Holding the card against her chest, sending a silent thank you to her son for this chance to save her home.

"Franklin! This is Drake's house now; you better kiss his ass or he'll kick your ass out!" Aidyn called down the hall to his older brother.

"The hell he will!" Franklin shouted back causing Iliana to giggle.

******

Chapter Four.

December, three weeks before Christmas...

"Mom relax, your pacing isn't going to make Drake appear any faster," Franklin said, as he tried to watch the game tapes while his mother paced the living room.

"Yeah, Drake said he be here by five, it's only..." looking at the clock, "five till four, he still has an hour to get here," Aidyn said, he had watched how his mother was in a frenzy all weekend, even going so far as to wrangle he and his brother into cleaning the house from top to bottom.

"I know that Aidyn," Iliana grumbled. She couldn't get away during the Thanksgiving break. She was late in requesting the days off she would need to drive to New York and back. When she did it was only to learn that there weren't enough people left to cover for her if her boss granted her leave. How she hated her boss at that moment. Then recounting her son's calming voice telling her that he'd be home in two weeks so she shouldn't worry. Still though, Iliana couldn't believe how her youngest son had stepped up when his two older brothers would rather goof off than to take care of their home.

When they could find the time she went over everything she used his money for. Normally, it was only to pay the bills, when she walked into the bank and paid off the three months that she was behind, along with that month's payment. How she loved the look on that arrogant ass's face. The nerve of that man thinking she would whore herself out just to save her home. Yet sometimes, he'd let her use it to spoil herself.

How she was the talk of the office when she walked in the next day after her visit to the spa. At forty she knew her looks would soon start to fade. Iliana also knew Franklin and Aidyn wouldn't be around for much longer. They had lives to live, NFL and MLB careers to build, they had already been scouted and offered positions in the draft. She was so proud of her boys, however, soon enough, she would be alone in a house that held so many memories. How she just wanted her baby home.

"It's just we've always been together all four of us, and now Drake's been away for so long. I don't know how I'm going to cope when you all are gone and living your own lives," Iliana said, tears rimmed her eyes as she pressed Franklin's and Aidyn's heads to her bosom as she leaned over the back of the couch.

"Mom. I do plan on coming home on the off season," Franklin said, brushing his cheek against her left breast.

"Yeah, I'll be here during the winter, and Frank will be here during the summer. So you'll always have one of us around," Aidyn said, rubbing his mother's back.

"My sweet, sweet boys," Iliana cooed softly as her thumbs brushed through their hair. Her heart raced; her ears twitched as she heard the sound of a car pulling up. Her eyes grew wide, her skin heated at the sight of Drake's black Audi. "Drake!" Her glee burned in her eyes as she ran to the front door, throwing it open, her legs carried her across the distance. Her arms out stretched, her red hair whipping behind her. Her smile reached her eyes as his face appeared as he lowered his trunk lid. Feeling him stagger back a few steps as she leapt into his arms. "Drake, I'm so very happy you're home!" Iliana sighed happily as she nuzzled her son's neck. Feeling her body tingle as she inhaled that same strange scent her son had started to wear before he left home.

"Hi Mom, missed you too," Drake said, gently hugging her, rubbing her back as he did.

She was so happy that she had chosen to wear a thick sweater otherwise her son would see how aroused she was. Drake's face had transitioned from that boyish face he's had all through his life to the face of a well-groomed and very handsome man. Iliana wondered what her fingertips would feel like skimming along his smooth jawline. Her eyes ran down his neck, along his black Navy peacoat noticing how his chest was thicker than before, along his pants taking note of, while not snug, yet it showed her enough of how her son had developed during his time away. A soft smirk graced her lips at her son's clean black tennis shoes.

"You've grown up so much, I hardly recognize you," Iliana said, in a sweet motherly voice. She nearly melted as that same luster was in his eyes that she so recklessly harmed.

"And you're still as beautiful as the day I saw you sunbathing in the back yard,' Drake said, with a coy smile.

Iliana's face heated rapidly at those words. That same tingle in her womanly peach began to grow. Casting her eyes down so not to torment herself as she imagine what his lips would feel like.

"You shouldn't say that to your mother, but thank you, it's very kind of you to say so," Iliana said, bashfully. "Why don't we..."

"Oh, got you your present? Do you want it now or later?"

Shaking her lustful, deprived thoughts from her head. "Drake after everything you've done you don't have to get me anything. You've saved my -- our home -- you've been so good to me. That's all I really need... well maybe you home for good," Iliana said, batting her eyelashes at him. She couldn't believe she was flirting with her own son. She allowed herself to hope that maybe soon they could be together if she was very lucky.

"Then what am I to do with another cappuccino machine?" Drake asked, quite stumped at the problem at hand.

"You got me one!" Iliana gasped, then squealed loudly in excitement. After seeing pictures of the one Drake had, and how good the coffee looked she's been so jealous. Yet she wasn't about to waste her son's money on such things. She also didn't miss the fact that Drake's eyes were following the bounce of her breasts. Sighing inwardly, it almost felt like everything was back to normal before she opened her mouth those seven months ago.

"Yeah," Drake nodded, as he opened the rear passenger door.

"Franklin!" Iliana yelled out.

"What?" Franklin responded as he stood on the porch.

"Come carry Drake's present to me into the house for me," Iliana said, looking back at her son.

"Welcome home Drake," Franklin grumbled as he wrangled the box out of the car.

"What happened to your truck?" Drake inquired, as he and his mother walked behind him.

"Threw a rod, cost too much to fix when the truck wasn't even worth it. So we junked it."

"So you've been playing the soccer mom huh?" Drake asked, jokingly.

"Sometimes I wonder if they're grown men after all and not toddlers," Iliana chuckled.

"Well... Drake's definitely home," Aidyn said, smiling at his younger brother as Drake appeared over Franklin's left shoulder as they entered.

"Don't encourage him," Franklin growled low at his twin.

"Honey what are you doing?" Iliana asked, as her son took out his phone.

"Buying a plane ticket," Drake said, plainly.

"But why you just got here," Iliana said, her fear of her son flying way evident in her voice. "Surely, you aren't going to Italy so soon?!"

"What?! No, I'm not leaving for Italy until my final exam is over in May. Oh, yeah, I got in was going to tell you later tonight after dinner, but well, you brought it up," Drake said, noticing his brother's surprised looks. "As to why, I'm leaving my car here for you to use while I'm gone," he said, looking right at his mother. Enjoying the shocked look on his mother's face. "I'm not about to leave my car in their care."

"Hey!" Aidyn and Franklin barked in unison.

"You two don't have a record of taking care of things," Iliana said, waving her sons off. "You sure about this Drake, that's a very expensive car."

"Yeah, you I trust not to tear up my leather seats, and to take care of the maintenance on it. Plus, it's too expensive to park the car in the city and I rarely drove the whole time since I've been there. If it's here then I don't have to worry about someone breaking into it or stealing it while I'm in Italy but only after I leave," Drake said, with a smirk.

"Okay!" Iliana said, a little too quickly. She knew if she had his car he will definitely have to come home for it if he wants it. "I promise I'll take real good care of it while you're gone. Come on Franklin let's get set up in the kitchen," Iliana said, cheerfully.

"Hey," Aidyn whispered taking his little brother by the arm. Arching an eyebrow at how developed his muscles had become, what he could feel of them through Drake's thick coat. "Mind if I get some beer money from you. Frank and I are kind of tapped out this week."

"Only if you do me a favor in kind," Drake said, looking over at his brother.

"Okay, it's not some weird shit is it?" Aidyn asked, joking with his brother.

"No. Although, methinks you're into the weird stuff if you think I am," Drake said, taunting his brother. "I want you to run to the wine store and pick up a bottle of DuMol 2017 Syrah Wild Mountainside Russian River Valley."

"You drink... wine?" Aidyn inquired, looking at his brother strangely.

"Developed a taste for it, older ladies like the wine a tad more than the beer. Plus it's healthier for you than beer is. So you going to get me the bottle or keep ragging on me?" Drake spoke with a smile on his lips.

"Sure, sure. Bottle of wine for you beer for us. Win, win I say," Aidyn said, shrugging his shoulders. Watching his brother pull off a hundred dollar bill from his money clip.

"Forty bucks should keep you two in beer cans for a while," Drake said, handing over the bill to Aidyn.

"You really shouldn't walk around with that kind money Drake. Thanks for the cash, I'll be back soon," Aidyn whispered as he moved past his little brother. Taking his mother's car keys from the table. However, Drake only showed off his money to his family just to see the shock in their eyes.