All Comments on 'My Son's a Bully?!'

by PURE_GAY_FICTION_STORIES

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Hot as fuck!!! I was sure with that quick turn around by Carter from outrage to willing participant, that he was in on the plan to turn his father. I was waiting for him to say to Mr. Woods afterward, something like "See I told you this would work". Maybe a talk on the way home could reveal that as Carter tells his father that Mr. Woods is actually his bitch, not the other way around, just like he is now. That could open up a lot of scenarios. The thought of a gang bang party with Carter and his classmates using both Mr. Dane and Mr. Woods is one that comes to mind. Whether you decide to continue this or leave it as a standalone, this one worked, and it worked very well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mr Dane should fuck Cater at same time Cater is fucking his dad.

SMCSheffreySMCSheffrey9 months ago

You could have the principal and a different father turn out the man's son?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was fucking Hot

FreakSlaveFreakSlave9 months ago

Extremely hot! Keep me cumming... I mean keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As punishment for his behavior, I think Mr. Dane should put his son in his place! Carter created a monster and now has to deal with it. Mr. Dane could be constantly going for his dick to the point that Carter can't even function, and any time that happens, he flips his son over and breeds him until he's satisfied. A true verse Dom

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is so hot it burns through the screen of my computer. It felt like I was in the room with them. I found myself talking out loud and stroking harder and harder as the story built. What a fantastic job you've done here. It's tremendous. I definitely hope you write a lot more chapters to this story. I'd love to see it be a mutual thing between them, where the two of them fuck each other frequently in a variety of ways. I don't want to see dad "broken" by his son - something where they flip-flop episode by episode and both enjoy the pleasure of sometimes topping and sometimes bottoming would be my vote for where you go next. Again, thanks for a great stroke session.

easyncguy52easyncguy529 months ago

Such a hot story you should have the son use his dad let his friends have him

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19699 months ago

Carter needs to be fucked by his father, The father and the principal need to have another meeting as Carter moves on to the university. HOT story!

Xmale06Xmale069 months ago

Well then, the little bitch inside M. Dane being shown, I think Carter should make his father his own bitch, which btw would ensure his bullying tendencies being calmed down.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is INCREDIBLY hot. Thanks for giving me an enormous amount of pleasure. It's intense and really draws the reader into the story - you made me feel like I was right there in the room with these guys as they made use of each other. My suggestion is that you steer away from the idea of having the son become his father's Dom. Instead, I'd love to see them develop a versatile relationship, where they flip back and forth from Top to Bottom roles. Maybe they could strike a deal with the principal so that they begin to "recruit" more dad/son pairs into a sort of sexual play group. Whatever way you decide to go with this, I'll definitely be reading your additional chapters. This story hits all my buttons!

EthanayEthanay9 months ago

This was a great story and should definitely continue. This could go with Carter's friends dad going through the same ordeal and then the boys and the principal have a group of bitch dads to use. Then bring in other teachers, coaches and custodians to use the dad's, and eventually flip the boys as well.

EthanayEthanay9 months ago

Great story. Mr Woods should have another of Carter's friends and fathes come in for the same situation. Then he boys and Mr. Woods should be the dad's submit to him and all the sons. After a good group of dads are submitting other teachers, coaches and custodians should join Mr. wood and eventually turn the boys as well.

txdavidtxdavid9 months ago

Really enjoyed this one! A surprise turn with Mr. Woods taking control, but I can see Carter turning his bullying tactics on his dad, leading to more and more sexual domination and control!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing this needs to be continued back home with carter and dad and eventually lead to the mom catching them and being put in her place with carter taking over the household and mom being forced to watch / accept the situation to keep it quiet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i need a part 2 so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPURE_GAY_FICTION_STORIES@PURE_GAY_FICTION_STORIES
Hey Guys! I write fiction, gay, fantasy based stories to ignite the imagination, let me know what you think in the comments!