All Comments on 'My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 05'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandabout 2 years ago

???

I feel like this chapter is half finished. You can't stop in the middle of sex.

Anyway, great chapter again. The story is hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please proofread! Really distracting reading "can" and having to figure out you mean "cab".

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories i have ever read here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's so good...

Thank you man, i can't wait for the next part.

The climax with the "cake" is going to be amazing...

AoS1666AoS1666about 2 years agoAuthor

There is a reason why the chapter stopped where it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have no clue why anyone thinks this is hot. Just a gutter slut, fucking some kid, and not even seeming to care that her husband died recently.

zodden1zodden1about 2 years ago

Hot and Nasty!

Please keep adding to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could u post more often because its really annoying having this good of a story but having to wait for a chapter per month

sexyjokersexyjokerabout 2 years ago

Great job @AoS1666 !

Looking forward the next chapter !

And for those who ask posting more often, just be patient guys, people have lives outside here.

All good things are worth the wait !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see Kevin catch her and Marcus

flynndflynndabout 2 years ago

I hope her karma is even worse this time around. She didn't get punished enough in the last story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems like we are being pushed to almost give this woman a pass for her behavior because she has been severely sex deprived and in this instance was drunk. While I understand and can sympathize to a degree, this has gone, and as everyone who read the other story knows, will continue to go waaayyy too far. Yes, there are two sides to every story, and no, I don't think she is pure evil, but the continued betrayal of her son and even herself is simply unjustifiable!

I'm really hoping the remaining chapters will not treat her as a victim because she isn't one. Except maybe to her own actions. I mean the cake thing?! Having sex in her husband's chair! Come on!

I know you're busy, but if there's any way to put out the coming chapters faster it would be much appreciated by many I'm sure. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know why he stop the chapter in mid thrust. Yo did yall forget this is Kevin story. So shit is about to hit the fan. I have a theory where her mind is going. AoS1666 the therapy chapter bro I'm telling will be a hit or miss. Either she is redeemed or she is forever screwed. Because I have a strong feeling that shes well I'll just dm AoS1666 to find out. Oh god the cake chapter is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is very good but like many of us, the waiting for the cake episode is so long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. You are doing a great job telling it from her pov. I look forward to the next chapters!!!! Thank you for writing!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As another commenter said, I hope in the end of the story, it doesn't seem like all her actions are justified. She's too drunk to think about her son but can text him and have consensual wild sex with him? Not possible.

And this is the only time she's drunk. Either way, even if she's sexually unsatisfied, no person is so sexually unsatisfied that they stop thinking about their loved ones, morals and the people they hate. IF THEY LOVE THEM, THAT IS. That cannot be used as a way to justify this. She didn't care about her son, that's the truth period. So i believe Kevin is very right in cutting her off.

Author, just a suggestion. Can you put a epilogue at the end just saying what happened to them in the future. Or even better if there's another chapter of Kevin with his kids and about what happened to him mom and everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could we PLEASE get updates more than once a month?

AoS1666AoS1666about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for enjoying the story so far.

For those asking for more frequent updates, I submit the next chapter once it is done. I don't wait. As I work 50+ hours a week at a physically and mentally demanding job, I don't have a lot of time to write. I do what I can when I can. I do not make any money doing this. I do it strictly for fun and to share fantasies.

I hope you guys continue to enjoy what is to come.

flynndflynndabout 2 years ago

Or at least have this skip past some of the crap parts to get to the revenge.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 2 years ago
Soo

So are you also going to write her point of view when her son walked out on her just wondering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I understand your being very busy and thank you for writing at all. You have a unique perspective that I appreciate. Perhaps with any future stories you could wait to post until the story is fully or almost fully written? Then you could take as long as needed without others waiting long periods in between each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could you please let us know when the next update will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

tecatejisa@matra.site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the perspective shift you've done for this series and I'm interested to see what you come up with as you get into the spicier episodes from the first series. I've been immersed in the series so far, but I really wanted to see what was going on from the mother's side during the next two or three episodes. Take your time, but know that your work is appreciated.

AoS1666AoS1666about 2 years agoAuthor

The next chapter has been completed and submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is the last chapter ?

eziobrosinieziobrosiniabout 2 years ago

how much time this usually takes for us to read the new chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous