All Comments on 'My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 07'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story when I first read it a long time ago. It is not a story worth a second read sorry.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 1 year ago

I love your work. I wish i had the guts like this mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, I would like this story to have a different ending. Sure, the original was empowering for the bullied kid, but this isn't his story and in this one the mother just needs someone to see her as a woman. She is a person, not just a mother and if she wants to sleep with someone her son shouldn't be so butthurt about it.

I honestly despised that part of the original, it is almost as if the kid was saying that, if his mother sleeps with someone who isn't his long lost dad then all the effort she put into raising him was useless and she deserves to suffer.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 1 year ago

Don´t listen to the Ano.2 idiot who did not read the full story of the your OG story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As for the comment that Anon said about a different ending. While yes the mother is free to choose who ever she wants to sleep with, she could of chosen someone other than her son's tormentor. Her son has told her for years what Marcus was doing and that he was a womanizer who would toss her aside was the novilty wears off. He warned her about Marcus and vowed to never see him again for her son. But she broke her vow and even declared that she loved Marcus dick more than her own son. We all know what's going to happen in the end, we just want to see it from the mother's side, and see what happens to her once Marcus goes to prison and her son disown her.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Again, glad to see you on the mend and back to writing. Can't wait to read the last two parts. It's been a heckuva journey, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see where the big poster is coming from. , if it was just a random dude I’d agree. However, the whole point is the Marcus character is a BAD person, who preys on weakness. The Kevin character, through his actions in the original POV, in a way defends his own mother from further exploitation by a villain. Kevin in a lot of ways is a classical hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

….That’s not the case at all Anon. Hell, if I remember correctly, there was one instance where Aunt Cindy said what you are when Rachel lied to her to get her help finding Kevin. She didn’t just sleep with someone, even Kevin said that that wasn’t the problem. She slept with someone who made her son’s life hell for nearly a decade, someone who was “the reason he didn’t have any friends.” Someone who said that her dead husband killed himself to get away from her son, and someone who spread the word around to brag about it and humiliate her son. And what REALLY put the nail in the coffin, was the fact that she said that she loved Marcus’ dick more than her son, or as she said “that scrawny little shit.” And that was AFTER she swore on her dead husband’s grave and her motherhood to Kevin that she was done with the barely legal kid that made it his mission in life to make Kevin miserable….if you honestly can’t see that it’s not that the fact that it wasn’t that she was having sex, but who it was with, something is wrong.

NashJR2NashJR2over 1 year ago

I hope the mother gets what she deserves. It would be a different take than all the other stories where the mum justifies sleeping with her sons bully. Don't listen to those cucks. We have so many "mum sleeps with sons bully story" where the son gets the bad ending, but very few where the son gets revenge. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nash, that's not really the point of bully stories, if you want to go jerk off to incest porn, there's plenty of that out there. If anything, I'd say it's pretty cuckish to hate read a story continuously and begging the author to do things your way. Not everything has to be catered to your sensibilities.

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

To all the haters or the ones who didn’t like the story, bully stories aren’t always supposed to mean bully gets all the fun and the son/daughter keeps suffering. For once we have an author who stands for what is correct and sounds real. And as a reader, what we read stays in our minds and I could feel how wrong Rachael is and if you don’t think the same, do you even have a heart ? Or all you gotta think about is fuck or do you guys have your brain in your boners ?

It’s really really going great and please continue, want to know what has happened next from Rachaels POV, and the plot is really very intriguing. Loving it so far, although I know what happens next but I just can’t wait to read more of it

Please post soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just a retelling from the bad guy's perspective. He does get revenge. Thats why most people are here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bully stories are not necessarily cuckold stories, but rather the focus is on it being a story of BETRAYAL. but what makes it more often a cuck story is that, due to the alpha-dominence of most bullies, they would find the complete ownership of their victim's mom/wife/girlfriend/sister would involve convincing them to abandon their previous life and responsibilities in favor of becoming "theirs". This hinges upon the "cheater" making a decision, whether in the heat of passion or culminating over several dalliances and eroding their will, eventually they make a choice (or the choice is made for them) where they either find the means to stop fueling their treachery (though that puts the victim a few steps behind 0, as the tormentor still had once conquered the victim's loved one), or they submit and choose to abandon the life they had before fucking the bully (they get pregnant, thoroughly blackmailed, and/or fall in love/lust)

Rachel's will is being systematically broken, she knows she *shouldn't* be doing this, much less enjoying it, but Marcus' persistence, the pleasure he gives her, and the taboo element of it all inflames her desire and digs her deeper, even as she tries (and fails) to stop herself, ending in her losing everything as she tries to have both

Deimos666Deimos666over 1 year ago

Why dont they ever Kiss eachother??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see you are back and writing again. Hope your health is better. Really looking forward to more. Keep up the great work and ignore the haters tons of people wanted to see the end of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Deimos666, they dont kiss each other because neither one is seeing it as romantic. Marcus doesnt care about her all he cares about is taking away his victims mother from him. Whereas she is too busy getting lost in the pleasure

Deimos666Deimos666over 1 year ago

I dont buy it, he may be a scoundrel but he seems to care about Rachel in his own lustfull fucked up way.

And kissing is pleasurable so she could make the leap, their relationship has been going on long enough to just be about sex.

I so think in the end this will end up with Rachel visiting Marcus in jail as she will have nobody else in the end to care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To deimos666 the kissing is nothing it's all manipulative. The fact that Marcus told everyone is a sign. It's really easy to see besides rachel is lost. We're reading to see how she'll come back if possible.

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

Truly agree on Marcus just using Rachael and nothing more than sex. The fact is , Rachael knows and enjoys being treated and used too.

As simple as that

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

No Deimos6664, Marcus doesn't care about anyone but himself. The previous series proves it. All Marcus was doing was using Rachel (and other women) to get his rocks off before he eventually discarded her. Marcus went after Rachel because it hurt Kevin and it gives him a sense of empowerment. Rachel is just the next woman in a long line of women he's using. The thing about this series is seeing it from Rachel's perspective and we'll hopefully find out in the next two parts why Rachel chose Marcus over her own son and (my personal favorite) hopefully see how her destroyed life turns out.

eziobrosinieziobrosiniover 1 year ago

i would like to know where do you all think this second series will take us. Will this series end with the good ending for the son or will it still continue with events that could destroy son's happy ending?

i hope next chapter will be released soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the son gets a good ending again and the mom and bully get even harsher punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rachel knows that Marcus is torturing her kid for very long years. And she knows that Marcus does not regret. But she could become lover of Marcus.

This makes Rachel "crime-partner" of Marcus, "torturer of her son" and "torturer of a kid" because Marcus has "tortured a kid" for years. And Rachel choosed to be partner of "all crimes" Marcus has commited against her son.

This is not "freedom".

Being lover of a bully is supporting bullying. And you cannot support bullying like Rachel.

And :

"A mom must protect her kids."

This is the "most important rule" of nature.

This rule can never be argued.

You can say but son is now 18+, but torture started before 18!!!!

And "safety of kids" is based on this very important rule.

Women like Rachel should "never" be let to have kids. You can never trust someone like Rachel as a mom.

Son cuckold stories are very very extreme, super-evil stories "evil conquering everywhere".

A world where you cannot trust even your mom would be worse than hell...

......................................................................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know we're building up to a 3some and maybe anal sex since it does happen in Kevin's storyline, the cake scene will be peak, I wonder if there is more that Kevin never got to see and it will be a surprise for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the next chapter comes out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the next chapter comes out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quando sai o próximo capítulo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates?

flynndflynndover 1 year ago

Please rush to the karma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a great author and I hope you are feeling better. Could you please let us know when the next chapter will be available?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the next chapter comes out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I hope your recovery is going well AoS1666 and I also hope that you're still working on finishing this series.

If you're able, could you please give us an update on the status of this series? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi AoS1666. I love this story and know you have been dealing with a lot. I hope things are better now. But could you please try to finish this story soon? I just realized it's been going for over a year now. Many of us really like your writing and just want to see how things end up from Rachel's perspective. Many thanks in advance.

eziobrosinieziobrosiniover 1 year ago

I hope you are better now AoS1666. I really like your stories and im waiting for the next chapter but its more then 2 months since the last chapter so im starting to think the series has been abandoned...i really hope not and if it is abandoned, please could you tell us?

AoS1666AoS1666over 1 year agoAuthor

So just an update and explanation for the long delay. I had my last surgery (4th one) and then after it healed doing physio therapy. Basically having to learn to use my hand all over again. While doing that I slowly moved back to working full time. So between all of that, by the time I would get home I was too exhausted to do anything. I have started writing the next chapter. It will still be a week or two before completion.

Jtam27Jtam27over 1 year ago

Appreciate the update AoS1666, good to hear you're on the mend. No rush on getting to next chapter out, it's just good to know it'll be posted at some point and the story hasn't been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Appreciate the update AoS1666, good to hear you're on the mend. No rush on getting to next chapter out, it's just good to know it'll be posted at some point and the story hasn't been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One more week of faith boys then I lose hope all over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi AoS1666, I usually try to check this story every couple days. Could you please let us know when the next chapter will be posted? That way we can just come back once it's ready. Thank you in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update soon ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RIP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rest in peace, my man! u made us very happy for a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh no, the author passed away?? RIP, king!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AoS1666 please, just finish this story. Most of us have been patient. I hope you are better but this is really taking a long time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a tragedy….RIP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May the author’s memory be a blessing! Deepest condolences

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

When are we going to get a new ch?

eziobrosinieziobrosiniover 1 year ago

AoS1666 hope you are getting better. We are all waiting for the next chapter but if are still not ready for that kind of work because of your hand i would like to propose you to give us some updates in the comments section. Maybe telling us if you already started writing the new chapter, if you plan to abandon the serie completely or just when do you think the chapter will be released. I think most of us will appreciate it instead of checking this page every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

merry christmas, guys! A new part would be a great gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feliz Natal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy Holidays to everyone! And unfortunately the author is finished so don't torture yourselves by waiting. Literotica has plenty of other amazing stories much like this one. Sorry for the bad news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy Holidays and New Year everyone! If the AOS1666 is really finished please cite a source. The last comment from them is that they are slowly writing and preparing to release the next chapter.

My personal opinion, (i.e. meaningless internet blather) is I hope you rest, relax, enjoy the holidays with their family and heal from their injury. Thanks for the great story and I hope you get all the time you need!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if the writter never come back, some of us should start writing a new part.

eziobrosinieziobrosiniover 1 year ago

who could be worthy of this challenge?

Deimos666Deimos666over 1 year ago

So its really over?

AoS1666AoS1666over 1 year agoAuthor

So, I finished the next chapter in the middle of December. When I started editing it, I realize how bad it was. It didn't have any evolution. It is basically a generic Mom/Bully/Interacial chapter. I spent the next week, trying to improve it but that wasn't working so I put it aside for the holidays. Beginning of January I went back to it and realized it was beyond simple edits to make it right. So I have started rewriting it. I am about halfway done. I hope to have it out as soon as it is down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we've missed you. keep working

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi AoS1666. Thanks for the update! Can I ask, could this next chapter please get to where Kevin learns everything and answers the cake question? (Whether or not Rachel was really going to give Kevin the cake and her thoughts on that.) I know you didn't want to rush this story and I think we can all agree that has not happened. Now, it would really be nice to have questions answered and conclusions reached. I know you have had a lot going on and really appreciate your still being willing to post. But honestly, it would be so nice to see how everything ends now. Thanks again for writing and even considering my requests.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

@AoS1666 I'm glad you're doing well and glad you're back to writing. (And glad you're alive despite some of the Anonymous comments lol.) I actually appreciate you taking your time to write a good next part and not release an inferior product just for the sake of releasing it. I can't wait to read it and see where it takes us. Stay healthy, safe and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh look, the author replied and the AWESOMENESS continues (I am unsurprised).

Thank you AoS1666! Your writing is fantastic and worth the wait! I hope you are still finding the process fulfilling! I look forward to the next chapter whenever you release it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the next chapter comes out ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Called it. Story is dead, it's been too long and the author has abandoned it but doesn't want to say anything. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you please let us know if this story is continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has been over 1 year wow, yhea I guess this is really it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author shows complete disrespect to the readers. If you are not going to finish the story just SAY so. If you are, give an accurate timeline. For goodness sake. If you didnt want to finish this version why start it? Most of us are only coming back because we've waited so long at this point and would like the conclusion. But it seems to me that the author would rather play games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude holy shit shut up and stop being so entitled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Intelligent response. lol. It's not entitlement. It's ACCURACY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you not realize that it’s only been a few months since the last chapter was posted? Do you realize that the author damn near DIED in an accident, has had several surgeries, been going through physical therapy and the like and probably more crap that we probably don’t know about? Or does your ENTITLEMENT, not allow you to care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AMEN! The author writes in their own free time! They share the story with us! Aos1666 doesn't owe us anything! They could stop right now and it would be entirely their legitimate perogative. I appreciate that they have been upfront about healing and taking their time and I wish them well!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah criticising the author isn’t right. This is a free story written by someone in their spare time. I get the disappointment as it is seeming less likely that this will be completed especially since the next chapters are probably what most readers are interested in but it’s not AoS1666’s fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exactly. This is honestly the best story like this I've read, but it's just a story. A free story, at that. It would be a bummer to never see the next parts from Rachel's perspective, but not worth freaking out over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i only wish he would at least tell us if he plans to continue or not

HooHaa77HooHaa77about 1 year ago

Yeah, I think AoS1666 giving us a once a month update on the progress of his story would go a long way in silencing these "THE AUTHOR DIED/QUIT WRITING" trolls.

Still though, I hope AoS1666 is doing well wherever he is and in whatever he's doing. I eagerly await the next part because as others have said, this story series is utterly unique to Literotica and is quite good on top of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So is the story dead or what? AoS1666 you said that you wrote the next chapter to this but didn't like it or whatever implying that you were going to be writing it but then you just go Completely silent? What is that all about? If you almost died then you have all the time in the world to either reply or write the next chapter. So what is the deal? Can you just post a single damn word about whether you actually are going to complete it or not please? Or are you one of those people that is so pathetically lonely you get off knowing other people are waiting on you? I'll make it easy for you to respond: DO YOU PLAN ON WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER; YES OR NO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You people that are ok with waiting forever for this story are interesting. Obviously, the writer can write as and when they please. But why say that you plan to post soon if you are not going to? Or if you are being delayed, why not just say that and let us know to adjust our expectations (since it is clear people are waiting for this story)?

Authors need readers, as readers need authors. Unless they want to write just for writing sake and never have their work read. If not, readers, especially loyal readers, should be taken into account.

Also, I'm not saying that the author was not ill or hurt, BUT this could also be someone who likes to yank people's chains. We really have no way of knowing.

If the author was ill or hurt, I hope they fully recover.

However, are people willing to wait indefinitely with never saying anything? I guess so. To each his own.

And yes, of course this story is not that serious and life has much bigger issues. That does not invalidate the audience's frustration at this point.

Hopefully, there will be some resolution one day. I do hope the author is ok.

HooHaa77HooHaa77about 1 year ago

Do I want to wait forever for this series to continue/conclude? Nope.

Do I have any say in the matter? Nope.

Does ranting at the author or claiming he's quit (or dead lol) do anything? Nope.

AoS1666, if you're out there, I hope you're doing well and I also hope you give us an update or new part soon. You've still got a dedicated fan base eagerly awaiting the completion of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ooh man this is a great story! I really appreciate that it was written from multiple angles as well which was a total 'stroke' of genius ;)

Reading the comments I guess the author might have some medical issues going on hindering them from writing another chapter. As well as people Really REALLY wanting another chapter lol, I think people might have scared the author off. Even if so this was a great story and more chapters would always be a welcome addition! Thank you soo much for the story which has provided us all endless enjoyment. I hope you recover. <3

Sorry for all the drama people are causing. They just haven't had enough of your writing and personally, neither have I (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

update?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

update?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bro it's been a year just accept that it's dead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous