All Comments on 'My Son's Dominant Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by lexxihart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06almost 3 years ago

Thanks for this new chapter! And I hope you won't delay the next one so long, your story's actually becoming addictive so far. Good idea to put the father in chastity, I can't wait to read how he's gonna deal with it, and how he's gonna interact with his son/fellow sub....

You're a very good writer and the idea's brilliant, so don't listen to the bad mouthed peoples who try to criticize you negatively.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

god i came in my panites reading this story

aldente491aldente491almost 3 years ago

a very nice story

read today the two parts and find the two more easy to read

thanks ans post more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story love young tops controlling

older guys being made a slut

missccslavemissccslavealmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Hard after this story, I Love It

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to see where you're going next with this story!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Please continue. This story was different from the 1st chapter but it still turned me on because it reminded me of the 1st time I was fucked by a man. It was wonderful, didn't really hurt, and from that day onward I've been a sissy faggot bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

I can't wait to read what happens next with Michael/Michelle - his son finds out? he sucks his son's cock? all of the neighborhood finds out from the videos that Michael is now a gay sissy faggot?

All of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep checking back for another chapter 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more!! It’s such a great series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love both chapters so sexy, I love being dominated and used like that 👄

I hope you write again soon 👄sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love the premise of the skinny, absolutely average, dominant. I think stories that focus on physical stereotypes have an adolescent understanding of how submission and dominance work. Often the bigger the power exchange, the more exciting for the sub, It's also not uncommon for the budding dominant to desire subjugation of the most powerful people, whether manifested in physical attributes or wordly accomplishments and roles. It's also not unusual that the greater the control and authority one has in the world, the sweeter the feeling of losing that control in bed. You see this theme in nerd/jock stories (so hot) and in teen/milf stories. In the latter, people readily accept the power dynamic, but between two guys, they object. Great job. Keep writing!

daveflydaveflyalmost 2 years ago

great story,wish i could meet an Ethan to become my Master. please write more i have cum over both chapters.

gmach1gmach1almost 2 years ago

OK see you sorted out the names good I understand now. XX

I was also married but had been fucking my buddy for years . She did put his cock in my mouth once when we were having a threesome that was after we had DP her which she enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexxihart@lexxihart
lexxihart.wordpress.com I am a gay erotica and smut author. My favourite themes involve role reversal, power play and incest. If you’re into the same kinky things, I hope you enjoy my stories.