My Son's Dominant Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad is given a cock cage and taught new house rules.
3.1k words
4.57
26.9k
31

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexxihart
lexxihart
159 Followers

I have a lot of nerve to post another chapter after disappearing for so long, but here I am again. Life's been really messy and busy with a new job, so I don't expect too many of you to still be reading it, but I find it hot to write down my fantasies.

Again, this is all just a fantasy. It'll be a lot hotter if you're able to suspend your disbelief a little! Hope you enjoy it!

Lex

---

I walked sheepishly into the living room after cleaning myself up. Like a blushing virgin, I felt humiliated after the events of what just transpired in my own home. I was emasculated by my son's boyfriend, who was half my size and had only just done similarly degrading things to my son the night prior.

Ethan was back on the lounge chair, still naked from our encounter. His body language exuded confidence, having just scored some virgin pussy- my virgin pussy. In contrast, I felt unsure of myself. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I felt colder without my body hair. Almost more naked.

"Looks like you're finally done jerking that dick of yours." He said over his shoulder. He was playing with something in his hands. "Come here." He ordered, pointing to the floor in front of him.

I obeyed and walked over towards him. As he started to inspect my body, I felt shy and instinctively covered my crotch.

"Hands behind your back." He barked as I scurried to do as I was told. I felt small in his presence, but eager to please the man who deflowered me.

It was only then when I saw what was in his hands. A cock cage. I had only seen one online by coincidence and thought that I would never put one on. I didn't understand why a man would surrender access to his own parts to someone else. If only I knew then how much I would learn to love it and surrender to another man.

Ethan must have caught me staring, as he chuckled to himself. He lifted the tiny cage closer to give me a closer view. It was a very feminine, opaque baby pink.

"Your fag son has an identical one. I predicted that you'd both be the same size, and it looks like I was right." He taunted, flicking the cold plastic against my balls. I shuddered at the thought of him having that power over my son. Despite having surrendered to the same man, I still could not believe how my son had done the same.

"Like father, like son, huh? My Nelson fags." He laughed, grabbing my balls gently and tugging, metaphorically claiming me as his own. I stayed silent, feeling shy for the first time in a while. My confidence was stripped from me, like the hair that coated my body I was once so proud of.

"Kneel." He ordered again, holding the cage out in the palm of his hand. I dropped to my knees quickly, timid of where this encounter was going.

"I'm going to give you a choice. Wear this cage and be my bitch forever, or stand up and walk away. We won't speak a word about this ever again and I won't tell your son anything. But you will never see or feel my cock ever again."

I inspected the cage in his palm closely as I listened to his offer. I shook my head. What was I doing? I am a man's man. I'm not gay. It was a moment of weakness and I was exploited. I started to stand but in the corner of my eye, I saw his dick twitch. My eyes darted to it as I remembered what it had just done to me. The euphoria I felt with it pounding my ass. I had never felt pleasure like I just did. This kid was average in size, but damn, did he know how to use what he was given. My ass spasmed thinking about the fucking I just received, and knew then that I was hooked.

I reached and took the cage from Ethan and inserted my penis and balls into the base. I could feel his knowing smirk as I made sense of the cage and sheathed my penis into the cage, not knowing when I would ever feel it again.

"Good girl." He complimented and I felt my stomach skip. I started to crave his approval and only wanted to make my new master happy.

He reached over from the table and produced a small, metal lock. It was in the shape of a heart, with a small letter 'M' engraved on it.

"I got it custom made, just for you. I knew it would be easy to turn you into my bitch, Michelle." He revealed, using my feminised name. "I'll let you in on a secret, it was your son's idea to add you into my harem."

I gulped. Did my son betray me and plan my downfall with his master? Or did he know I would enjoy his control and wanted me to enjoy the pleasures of Ethan's cock too?

Ethan reached over and clicked the lock onto the cage. He twisted the key and removed it. I had just surrendered my manhood to my son's dominant boyfriend. I felt humiliation and emasculated, but so incredibly turned on. My cock swelled, but felt the painful pinch of the cage as my shaft had nowhere to expand.

"It'll take a few days for your body to catch up to your mind." He instructed me. "Your body still thinks you're a man, so when you're turned on your dick still gets erect. Sooner or later, it'll learn horny bitches like you have no use for your little locked up clitty. You'll need a real man to fill your pussy."

I nodded as I slowly lost my erection from the pain. I had started the transition from a man to bottom bitch.

"One last thing- when we're alone, I expect my bitches to be naked. Well, as naked as you can get with a faggy cockcage." He snorted, giving my plastic prison a rough shake. It hurt, but I knew better than to show any more weakness to the man who conquered me.

"Paul's going to be back soon. Be a good girl and fetch daddy a beer." He said, smacking my ass as I turned. He laughed triumphantly and my face turned as red as the hand print on my ass. "I can't wait to show you what he got."

I returned with his beer and sat quietly as we continued watching Animal Planet. Only this time, I wasn't feeling brave enough to challenge the choice of channel. My head spun thinking about how I was going to face my son. Will he rejoice in his father's masculine downfall? Will he think any less of me for succumbing to his lover's advances?

I must have been lost in thought for a long time, as I did not hear his car return. I opened the door to let him in, only to remember my nude state. I froze in embarrassment as we stared at each other silently. His eyes broke contact first as they travelled down my body and landed on my crotch.

"Paul! I, uh." I gasped, stumbling for words to somehow make this whole ordeal less embarrassing. I covered my crotch again quickly, not wanting my son to see my surrender.

A roaring laugh broke the awkward silence as we turned our heads to see Ethan cackling.

"Looks like the Nelson fags are finally introduced properly to each other. Told you I could turn your macho dad, Paul."

"Guess you were right, daddy." He said, blushing.

"Don't get too faggy that you forget your bitch rules." He chided, turning back to the TV.

"Right, sorry, daddy." He hurried, closing the door and placing the bags down to strip. I looked in admiration as I saw his muscles again, feeling the same pride I always felt for my son. He stood as naked as I was, with a matching baby blue cock cage, the same colour as his swimsuit from the day before. His lock was also in the shape of a heart, with his initial P engraved.

Somehow, his plastic cage did not diminish the pride I felt. In fact, I felt prouder for his willingness to embrace something as embarrassing as this. His confidence in his emasculation was something I was yet to have.

In a way, Ethan was right. This was a new introduction, between a surrendered son and a conquered dad.

"Right girls, bring the bags over." Ethan said, finally getting bored of the TV.

Paul carried the bags over quickly as instructed, placing it in front of his boyfriend and knelt, presenting himself. I quickly followed, acknowledging Paul probably had more experience pleasing my new master.

Ethan reached into the deep bag to pull out a pink collar. My face must have flushed to a similar colour, as Ethan started chuckling to himself. I knew it was meant for me.

"Go get your uniform, Paul, while I explain to little Michael here how it's going to be around the house from now on."

My son nodded, and quickly left to get his 'uniform'.

"I give my bitches uniforms. When we're alone at home, you are expected to be naked and wearing this collar. Your colour will be pink, perfect for a little bitch like you. All your toys will be in this lovely shade of princess pussy pink. Got it?"

I nodded, sticking my head up to accept the collar. As the buckle fastened, Paul knelt beside me. My son just saw his boyfriend place a collar onto his father. I have been claimed by another man in front of my son.

"As you can tell, little Pauline's colour is baby blue, like his eyes." He said, as I examined my son. The baby blue suited him, and feminised what I would have considered a masculine eye colour.

I turned back to watch Ethan pull out another item from his bag of mischief. He produced a bright pink speedo that looked a size too small for me.

"Put this on. Paul, get yours. We're going to the pool."

"Yes daddy." We said in unison, quickly doing what we're told. I was just happy I wasn't going to be made to sit by the pool in nothing but my cock cage, where my neighbours might have seen me.

The fabric hugged my ass tightly and left nothing to the imagination in the front. My cage was still as obvious as it would have been if I was naked. When my son exited his room, it looked like he had a similar problem. However, it was only me who saw it as an issue. My son showed his body off with confidence, happy to be caged and owned.

We took our collars off and had a few beers by the pool. The beers were brought in, obviously, by my son and I. Ethan sat and relaxed, content to let his bitches do the work for him. We were more than happy to listen to the orders of the man who conquered us.

We sat by the pool and chatted, with the Nelson boys in our skimpy speedos, while Ethan lounged in a pair of masculine men's broad shorts. The more we spoke, the more I realised Ethan wasn't as bad as I thought he was. He was a caring boyfriend, and took care of my son. Ethan helped Paul study for this finals, and their relationship wasn't purely sexual. Despite physical appearances, Ethan was the more protective one in the relationship and took charge. He was a leader, and he took charge of me too.

Dinner time came around and we ordered pizzas. The doorbell rang, and Ethan ordered me to take it. I gulped as I realised I had to accept the pizzas in my skimpy speedo. I sheepishly opened the door, hoping it was not one of Paul's old classmates working a summer job. I knew quite a few of these boys and their parents, as Helen and I were quite involved with the school. It would be embarrassing if this came out and tarnished my reputation.

To my luck, it wasn't anyone I recognised. The pizza boy barely said anything, but stared at my bright pink speedos. I quickly accepted the pizzas and lowered the pizzas to cover my speedos. My face flushed with embarrassment, as he stopped staring and looked up at my face. Unable to look him back in the eyes, I quickly handed him the cash and tipped the delivery boy generously, hoping he'd keep whatever he thought he saw to himself. I closed the door quickly and walked back.

I placed the pizzas beside Ethan and was ordered to kneel. Paul quickly joined me as we looked up for more instructions.

"I'm going to give my new fag a treat." He announced, removing his broad shorts. His cock was hard again, likely from watching our muscled bodies and his occasional gropes. I was impressed with his stamina. He had cum twice today already, and yet he was hard yet again, ready to go another round. When I was his age, I was definitely hornier than I am these days, but never to his stamina.

Ethan nodded to his dick, looking at the both of us. We looked at each other, knowing what we needed to do. I felt gross sucking the same dick as my son, but knew better than to resist. We pressed our lips against the sides of his dick and moved sideways in unison. Our lips touched occasionally, but I was too focused on pleasuring Ethan's penis to think further.

"Fuck!" He yelled, happy with the teamwork we were showing. "Get my balls too." He ordered, lightly using his foot to kick my balls. I winced in pain but went to work on his balls as mine were sore from the kick.

I licked them generously before putting one in my mouth and sucking. I got an acknowledgement as Ethan patted my head, implying I was doing a good job. His approval made me work harder, eager to please him.

They tasted salty from the day's sweat, mixed with the pool's chlorine. I could smell his musk from his pubes, which sit on top of his dick and a light dusting on his balls. While he still had his fur, Paul and I were completely smooth from the neck down. It made sense, only men get to have hair. Bitches should remain smooth for their man.

"Switch!" He ordered, and I took the penis that had just been in my son's mouth straight to the back of my throat. I tasted his sweet precum as I glided my mouth to work his penis. Of the three of us, it was the only cock not in a cage. We were to give it the respect it deserved.

I practiced sucking on his dick, as it was only the second time blowjob I had given. I ran my tongue on his hard member, tracing its veins and giving the head a few licks. It swelled in my mouth and my jaws ached to accommodate him in my mouth. I ignored the soreness and kept going, carefully experimenting by going deeper, retreating a bit whenever I gagged.

Eventually, Ethan grew tired of my inexperience and forced my throat down his shaft. He pushed Paul away and held my head down. I struggled to breathe and felt an intense need to cough and get some air. I tried to push his legs back but he held onto my head tightly. He started pumping furiously into my mouth as my eyes watered.

"Yeah, this is some good mouth. Almost as good as your pussy." He taunted me as I gagged on his college dick. He pulled me off and I gasped violently for air. I sputtered and coughed, eyes bloodshot red from the abuse I received. I looked at my son, embarrassed that he had witnessed my submission, but Paul looked back with pride.

"Good job dad, you're doing so well sucking that dick!" He exclaimed excitedly, stroking my back. "I struggled when I first started too, but you'll get the hang of it. I know it turns you on though, I can see your little nub swelling!"

I looked down and he was right. My dick was struggling to get erect, with the base swelling, trying to get hard whenever it could. My dick remained soft, but the entire cage was protruding out, like my dick was being pulled by the cage.

He was right, that throat fucking was painful, but it turned me on so much. I wiped my tears and looked up at Ethan's cock, hungry for more. In my most submissive and sultry voice, I begged.

"Please, can you keep fucking my face, daddy?"

Ethan smiled triumphantly at my submission, and obliged. He continued his assault on my face as I leaked precum out of my cage.

Ethan pulled me off his dick by pushing my forehead with his palm, and stroked his member. With his other hand, he pointed at the pizza boxes.

"Hold it." He ordered us, as we quickly scrambled to open a box each. He roared like a king as he coated our pizzas heavily with his cum, and I stared in awe at the amount of spunk he had produced. I got more of his cum on my pizza, which made me smile selfishly.

"Good boys. Have at it." He announced, slumping back onto the sun chair as he grabbed the last pizza, which remained clean and without cum.

As the heat of the moment cooled down and I was less horny despite not cumming, I felt gross as I stared at the pizza, coated in college boy cum. The idea of eating food covered in his juice was not as hot now.

"Go on dad, eat it." My son whispered, as he picked a slice off his and ate. He made sure to pick a slice with a huge splodge to show me as an example. He hummed loudly, thanking Ethan for his 'gift' and how delicious it was with the addition.

I grab a slice reluctantly and bit into a part with a puddle of his white gooey topping. It was savoury, but not too noticeable. If only I knew how much I would learn to love it in the future.

lexxihart
lexxihart
159 Followers