All Comments on 'My Son's Dominant Boyfriend Ch. 03'

by lexxihart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot - enjoyed it a great deal. Thank you. Hopefully not another year before the next chapter.

Xmale06Xmale06almost 2 years ago

Finally another chapter! We were getting desperate to learn more from the Nelson's degradation.

Thanks a lot for this new exciting chapter and please don't make us wait another year to read the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff, keep writing. To me some of it's hot, some of it's not my cup of tea. I agree with your 1st assessment, not enough stories with smaller, younger, or feminine guy that dominant bigger, older, or masculine guys.

In the overall story I do like how you didn't have to put an emphasis on some huge dick. Demeanor and dominantion broke me my 1st time submitting to someone that wasn't my partner.

As 37yo I was submitting to a 23yo papi few months ago. Papi was banging me out for a whole month. After a weekend of 6 other guys fucking me, he took me and claimed me as his on my marriage bed that night and next 3. After that he fucked me everywhere, at his place, on floor, stairs, legs up moaning in his bed. Make me leave my partner hanging, he didn't care what excuse I had to make, my problem, but my ass belonged to him and it was his when he wanted it. Then he'd send me back couple hours later leaking his loads.

Needless to say he torpedoed whatever was left of my relationship and was done with me after a month, lol.

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsalmost 2 years ago

I love everything about this story! This sort of power dynamic, where and Alpha takes over and feminizes a whole household, is for some reason one of the hottest things ever to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot AF! Love the degradation humiliation theme, turning out straight macho guys is a great foundation that you take to the next level. Left me Dripping in my pants! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh wow I love this story I just wish it wasn't so long between chapters. I love the way they submit to the confident dominant young guy exactly as I do with a young man of my acquaintance, as soon as he arrives I drop to my knees and I am his to do whatever he wants, please write another chapter soon x sissy Lucy

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Good for you picking this back up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow is there going to be a forth one

ManhManhover 1 year ago

Your story like a dream come true for us sub

peeti_kpeeti_kover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlexxihart@lexxihart
lexxihart.wordpress.com I am a gay erotica and smut author. My favourite themes involve role reversal, power play and incest. If you’re into the same kinky things, I hope you enjoy my stories.