My Son's Friend - Pt. 02

Story Info
The MILF and Her New Boy Toy.
2.9k words
4.29
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WOWS
WOWS
12 Followers

My Son's Kind Friend - Part Two

***

My phone buzzed with a text message. I reached for my phone and checked who it might be. A simple "hi" came across the screen. It was John. It had been at least a week since we saw each other last. He and my son are close friends and lately they have been hanging out at John's house playing video games or whatever boys do. I was so naughty with him when I drove him home last week after work. So unexpected and beyond my deepest fantasies, I let him explore my body and learn how a woman feels. His young sex drive made me cum so fast when I stroked his hard penis and as I stroked, he also came so fast. Everything sexual is so new to him; he barely had the courage to touch me, but then he had moved my hand to his bulge in the car. I could not resist his young lust. Naughty thoughts have been rushing through my mind ever since. I have been feeling guilty for enjoying his touch and cheating on my husband Hunter, but only a little bit.

John is such a kindhearted boy, and shy. He has a pleasant way about him and is learning how to handle his own sexual urges as all boys do at his age. I know his mother and family well; we are close and look out for each other. I have watched John grow up through the years and have lately been secretly fantasizing about touching him, feeling his nubile young body. He has developed into a firm, hard body with beautiful eyes. Over the last several months I have increasingly teased him with my body when he steps away from my son while playing video games or hanging out watching tv. I had tried everything it seems, feeling like a young schoolgirl I have even flirted with him to make him smile. Last week I caught his eye and smiled. The little devil was looking at my boobs! And when I drove him home last week, mmm, he sure did enjoy them as I let him cum on me. I was his first.

Over the past year it is amazing how hot he has become; his arms and body are so strong. Many times, I have made myself cum thinking of him inside of me. I just cannot stop thinking of having sex with him. Awful, I am sure, as it is taboo, but there are so many times I cannot help touching myself thinking of how we had sex in my van on the country road.

John is the same age as my own son, Jake, but he seems so much older. Of course, I am sure I am lying to myself, but my sexual attraction has become so strong toward him. Many women must have the same type of attraction towards young men. For me, it has been a nice rush of hormones and wetness when I think of him.

Since last week I have had such a wonderful feeling of renewed sexuality. He is so curious, attentive, and so very hard. He had embarrassingly said that he had never touched a woman before like he had me. I could tell because he fumbled around and tried hard. I found him cute and enjoyed him exploring my body. I blush just thinking of what had happened. And since that day, it seems my sex drive has kicked into an incredible pace. I feel young, like a teenager. Since we were together last week, I must have masturbated more than I have since I was in college. I've done it in every room of the house, backyard, car, garage, and even the basement!

Now he has just texted again "Hi"! Fuck! My pussy reacted as I sat on the couch trying to decide how best to reply. I sat there, relishing what I had done with John last week. I thought of my son, his best friend. My God, they grew up together! What have I done?

My thoughts flashed to my husband, Hunter. Once again, he was on another long haul on the road. Always away. He drives an 18-wheel truck with a nice big sleep cabin. I try not to think what he may be up to as he crosses the country for long periods of time. I am sure he is alone and is faithful. If he knew what I have been up to with John, he would be furious.

My lust took over and I could not resist. I had to chat with him. The phone buzzed again with a text. "Mrs. Lisa" came across the phone, "Hi how are you" he said. I trembled. My son was out playing football. I was alone.

So many thoughts rushed through my head as I grabbed my phone to return John's text. I did not know what to say. We have not even spoken to or seen each other since last week. Deep breath...I replied "Hey". I let my hand slide deep into my panties to feel my clit and the immediate moistness brought on by thoughts of him.

I put the phone down on my lap...waited. Buzz, just like that a reply from John, with a nice little emoji smile. I took a deep breath, replied. "How are you, John? What have you been up to this week", I asked? A pause and a quick response "Mrs. Lisa I need some advice." My heart skipped. My pussy throbbed as my finger circled my clit. What have I got myself into!

A buzz and a response. "Mrs. Lisa", he said, "I have been really horny and hard thinking of you and have been masturbating thinking of touching you like I did last week". I took a deep breath, I read on. "Today I made myself cum three times and my mom walked in on me when I was cumming the final time, right in the middle of me stroking and now I am embarrassed. She walked out, did not say anything. What do I do"?

I quickly replied, "Oh John that is ok and normal. I am sure that she was as surprised as you were. Not to worry as it does happen", I said. I told him that I once walked into Jake's room and saw him. These things are best just left alone. Hoping that this would calm him, it seemed to work. He just replied with a smile emoji. Then there was a long pause as he did not reply right away.

The text exchange made me so wet and nervous. I leaned my head back on the couch and waited. Buzz...he came back with a reply. A simple "Mrs. Lisa" he asked. "Can I see you again?" He sounded so sweet and struggled with what to say, I had to answer "of course". With no plan on when or how I let it sit out there for him to think about. I had no idea what else to say, I was alone for now but not for the entire night, as Jake would be back soon. Then it hit me, I was so horny and wanted to see him again. I was twenty years his senior and an adult, so I knew he was looking for me to have an answer. I paused then replied to him. With no forethought, I said, "John I would love to see you". I explained that Jake would be home soon after football and that perhaps he could come over and spend time with him and perhaps have a sleepover for the night and play video games. At least it seemed innocent.

He jumped at the idea but said he would have to ask his mom, which he did. With his parents approval he replied "Yes, he could come over, if Jake was good with that." I had to think fast. I stood up, gathered my thoughts, and texted back. I said, "Great and you're welcome to come over" he said his mom would drive him over to the house. "No. I'll pick you up". "Cool" he texted back.

***

Looking motherly, I rang the doorbell. The door opened with a big hello and welcome from Heather, John's mom, and she invited me in. John, standing behind her, quickly shook his head no to me. I explained that Jake was soon to be home, and we should get going. I ensured that the boys would have a fun time playing video games, eating pizza and a nice sleepover. Letting his mom know I would feed them breakfast and get him home mid-morning the next day. With that she smiled and nodded as John rushed past her.

Off we went, I turned, heart racing and smiled at John. So nervous I could tell. Curious and vulnerability in his eyes, he glanced at me and then to the ground. In the van and without a word, I turned off onto that same country road as before. He lifted his head and smiled at me. I pulled to a stop, and he immediately pushed up against my chest. We kissed; I pushed him back into his seat. "John, you are so hard". "Yes, Mrs. Lisa" he explained "I'm sorry". I assured him that I have also been wet thinking of when we did this. "John" I said, "I want you to pull down your shorts now. I want to suck your penis; it is so hard. This way you will be more relaxed when we get home". With that he yanked his shorts down to his knees and released his bulging cock, which was so dripping and high in the air. I pulled my hair back and wrapped my lips around his throbbing young penis. Within three strokes he quickly exploded his hot cum into my mouth! I said "John, you are so horny". I could tell he felt embarrassed, and I assured him it was wonderful. "Now pull up those shorts up and let's get home" With a wink, I smiled "We can play tonight".

Jake was already home when we arrived. I said "surprise! I thought you might like some company". John threw his duffle bag on the floor and the two of them took off to the family room. John's head turned and we shared a secret smile.

I went upstairs to shower and find something loose to wear, not too revealing but something that would allow me to tease him when he glanced at me. My pussy was dripping as I stepped in the shower. I was so horny, I let my fingers play with my clit as the cool water washed over me and I orgasmed. I stepped out and caught my reflection in the full-length mirror. My body glistened with water droplets. I turned, pushed, and pulled as I took inventory of my body. I looked damn good! I'm a MILF! I put on a casual, loose dress without any undergarments and made my way downstairs and cleaned up the kitchen.

I peeked into the family room occasionally to see what the boys were up to and asked if they wanted pizza. Jake yelled yeah and John nicely replied yes, please as he smiled at me. I asked if he wanted anything. Nicely, he replied, "No, I am fine Mrs. Lisa," and with a thank you he smiled at me. His eyes glanced up and down at my body. I blushed feeling like a schoolgirl, turned and went back to the kitchen and ordered the pizza. What the hell was I doing. Just last week I took full advantage of him and again today, made him cum so much. I felt young and wanted by this young man.

The pizza was delivered. I grabbed a glass of wine and took the pizza into them. I sat down in a chair, watching them play their game and eat pizza.

I grabbed a book and pretended to read it as I sipped my wine. I could not resist peeking over the edge of the book to glance at John. His legs were crossed, and his shorts were riding up his tight thighs. The boys were deep into their game. Each time I glanced I could catch more of his body. The more I watched the more I became wet and shifted in my chair. He would lift head and smile at me, I could sense his horniness because he would look at my boobs. I spread my legs and exposed my pussy just a little for him to see. Jake had no idea as they played their game.

It was getting late, and my pussy was hot and moist as I continued to secretly voyeur John as the boys continued with the game. I stood up, explained I was going to check on the laundry and I would be back. As I left the room, I glanced back and could see that John was looking at my ass. With a flirtatious smile back at him I went to the laundry room. I was horny thinking of John and his throbbing young cock I had to close the door and lock. I had to make myself cum! I turned on the washer and dryer and the noise were just enough to hide my moans as I jerked my clit. I got on my knees and thrust my hips and body against the warm dryer. I came all over the floor. It had been years since I had cum so hard and gushed like I did. I dried myself quickly off with a towel and headed back to the living room.

I settled back into my chair; my mind and body were so calm as I glanced at John as he and Jake ended the game. They switched to a movie to watch and began to lounge on the couch. I could see that Jake was falling asleep. I was getting horny again as I glanced at John. This was it I thought, I wanted John so bad. I lifted my legs, exposing my pussy and slowly rubbed my clit. I caught his eyes as he fixated on my wetness as I slowly spread my pussy lips so he could see how wet I was, he shifted and moved his hand to his growing bulge as it became hard. Jake was sound asleep now and I could not stop teasing John.

I closed my legs and stood up from the couch and pointed to John, with my finger extended - instructed him to follow me. He was so hard he could barely get up. As instructed, he followed me as I led him to the home office and locked the door. Without a word, I pushed him into the office chair and yanked his shorts off. His penis was dripping at the tip and was throbbing. His balls were so tight and firm. Finger to my mouth I whispered, Shh.

Now it was my turn, I had been very hot for John and wanted to cum so badly. His arms and body were strong as I looked at his tight abs. I lifted my dress up and straddled his hips as I guided his young, long cock deep inside me. I rocked back and forth, grinding my clit on his body and came within seconds. He remained extremely hard I kept going. We began to kiss passionately, and I came once again, clenching my pussy so hard. My god, this was so nice, and John was eager to please.

I slowly guided his throbbing cock out of me and stood up. He moaned softly as I turned my back towards him. I wanted him to fuck me in my ass. I quickly moved to the couch and instructed him to follow. I placed my hand on the couch, still with my back to him. I grabbed his large, hard cock and guided it with difficulty, because of his size, slowly into my tight ass. He mounted me and began to pump me hard, grabbing my breasts, pushing deep into me. I could not believe how hard and thick he remained. It had been so long since I had felt this way. He kept going fast and hard and his balls slapped against my ass with each pump he made.

My eyes were closed, and I was biting my lip so I would not scream. I began to jerk my clit so fast I came again and could tell that he was beginning to lose control. I reached around me and held his tight ass. He was pumping so fast that I could tell he was going to explode inside me quickly. I jerked my clit faster and came again. As I came again, I could feel him starting to lose control as he began to explode inside me. With each thrust, his warm cum pumped inside me. My knees wobbly, I dropped onto the couch and John held me tightly. We snuggled and curled up next to each other.

Afraid we would drift off to sleep, I gently kissed him and said, "That was amazing John, but we must return to the living room now". He put on his shorts, and I straightened my dress. Both of us adjusted, we quietly walked back into the family room and John went back onto the couch. Both of us pretending as if nothing had happened. I leaned my head back onto the couch, smiled at John and sighed to myself, wow, that was wonderful.. I now have a real boy toy!

WOWS
WOWS
12 Followers