My Special Birthday Pt. 02 - The Train Journey

Story Info
My wife encounters a stranger on the train and submits.
3.1k words
3.81
22.5k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Special Birthday- The train journey.

You had told me that for my special birthday we are going to London for my very special presents. You have hinted it may include a show.

It is now the morning of my birthday. I am dozing, just beginning to stir.

I am wondering what show we are going to see for my birthday and more important, what the 'special' presents might be! I am horny at just the thought!

My absent mind drifts to thoughts of lots of teasing and flashing and just good clean adult fun! I imagine you giving me one of your soft sensual blow jobs. Your hot wet mouth engulfing my hard cock.

Fuck! It feels good!

I then realise I'm not dreaming! You ARE sucking my hard cock!

I moan with lust as I put my hand behind your head and thrust my groin up, forcing my hard throbbing cock further down your throat. I start fucking your mouth with vigour as I enjoy the feeling of your very wet mouth sucking hard.

You are deliberately salivating over my meat so it is dripping and slurping noises abound. Making the whole act even more horny.

As you bob your head up and down on my throbbing shaft, you have one hand wrapped around what is left visible of my cock, wanking it firmly yet smoothly. Your other hand is cupping my ball sack, squeezing and massaging both my heavy balls.

Your touch feels different. Smooth, sheer, slippery. I look down and realise both arms are encased in nylon as you caress me.

The sight, the touch, and the realisation of what you are doing is too much for me. I groan out "FUCK! You better stop now unless you want a mouthful!"

Your own moan and increased pace convince me you have no intention of stopping. You want me to cum. And you want it in your mouth!

Just the thought, combined with all the fantastic sensations, is too much for me. I put both hands behind your head and let go.

In fairness, I did not need to force you at all. You were there for the lot! And you had no intention of stopping till I was spent.

I emptied my balls into your hot, willing mouth till they ached. I could see a look of satisfaction on your face.

You had achieved just what you wanted. My total submission to your desires.

You pulled off my still throbbing cock. Licking the last drop of cum off my angry purple head. Then, licking your lips, you move up my body and thrusting your tongue deep into my mouth. Giving me a long, sensual, cum flavoured snog!

You eventually break away and sit up. Your hands and arms still encased in nylon and the last drops of my cum.

With a look like the cat that got the cream you said "Happy birthday darling! That was present number 1."

You tell me to get our daughter up, then have a shower and get dressed. You tell me to take her to Sue's by train, and then come back.

I say that is silly and surely it would make sense to both drop her off on the way through. We would be going past Sue's stop on our way to London.

In a very dominant manner you tell me to, "just do as I say. And don't rush back."

You promise it will be worth my while. This weekend has all been planned for my pleasure!

I do as you command and, after showering, I take her to the train station. We get to Sue's and she is waiting at the door. She takes our daughter in and ushered me away saying "have a good time!" With a rye smile.

I get back on the train and text you with my eta. 2 minutes later you reply. The text simply says, "second present!"

I open the message and it is a photo of your freshly shaved wet pussy. totally bald.

I walk in 30 mins later and call out that I am home. You tell me to wait there and one minute later you appear at the top of the stairs.

Your hair done, your make-up perfect, your legs encased in black nylon with new black peep-toe court shoes, with an elegant high stiletto. They display your painted toes through the sheer nylon and tantalizing peep toe!

You are wearing a coat that hangs about 3" above your knee. It is already done up. There is no sight of your skirt below.

You seductively walk down the stairs maintaining eye contact the whole way down. I notice your make-up is slightly heavier than usual but very classy! Your lips are a bright red and look moist and shiny. Very kissable!

You provocatively lean forward and whisper in my ear "let's go stud!"

The overnight bag is already packed. You tell me not to worry, we have everything we will need.

We start walking to the station and you tell me you want to sit opposite me on the train and pretend we are total strangers for the entire journey. We must not talk to each other, but we can text. I agree to your request.

We get to the station, and soon after, the train arrives. You walk to the very last carriage and walk to the back. There is a bank of six seats, three forward, three rear facing. You sit in a window seat facing the back of the train. I sit directly opposite you.

There is no-one else in the carriage. I am hoping you will undo your coat to reveal your secrets beneath, but you sit there with your coat tightly fastened.

You sit there in silence with your knees tight together. I start to wonder if this is going to be quite as much fun as I hoped.

You stare out of the window, and then start playing with your phone. I cannot tell if you are texting or playing a game.

You casually cross your legs and as you do I get a brief flash of stocking top and bare thigh. Lovely.

It confirms my hopes, and I immediately find myself very uncomfortable, as my cock rises with appreciation in my trousers.

I try to adjust myself and I notice you glance at my crotch. You smile knowingly.

We pull in to leigh, and a hunky dark haired guy, in a smart dark suit, gets on the carriage. He is just the kind of guy you like.

Fit, but not overly muscular, rugged, yet has real style. He looks round and obviously catches sight of you.

Despite the carriage being empty, and having the choice of any seat he wants, he comes and sits in our bank of six. On the end seat, leaving a seat between him and I. But with a great view of you.

The train pulls out and you continue looking out of the window. Ignoring both me and your new admirer.

You play with your phone again. I'm sure you are texting, but not sure who. You cross your legs casually and allow your court Shoe to drop from your heel. It hangs tantalisingly from your pretty painted toes.

You appear to be oblivious to both of us. But I know you are definitely aware of your audience.

I notice that where you have crossed your legs, your coat has fallen away, exposing a good inch or so above your stocking tops. I am sitting opposite, and I can see your bare thigh, and I realise this total stranger will have an even better view from his vantage point two seats along.

As much as the thought of this stranger enjoying his view is turning me on, I feel compelled to tell you. I send you a text to warn you.

You quickly reply, "don't you enjoy knowing he is lusting after me? He is pretending to read that book on his lap but I'm watching his reflection in the window. He has not taken his eyes off me since he sat down. And I have to admit he is very nice!"

I reply, "of course I enjoy the thought of him being turned by you! Very horny! But I didn't want you feeling awkward!"

You simply reply, "Your 3rd present! Happy birthday!"

And at that, you stand up facing both of us, and make a big play of taking your coat off. For the first time, I get to see what you have been hiding under your coat. OMG!

You are wearing a short, tight black skirt and a sheer, flimsy white blouse. Very sophisticated, yet very sexy.

Opaque enough to cover your modesty, just. It seductively displays the shape of your pert breasts, and your nipples can clearly be seen pushing against the shear material.

And by the look of them, I am not the only one that is aroused! They are like bullets.

You stretch both arms back to slide your coat off, and in doing so, your top pulls tight across your breasts. It gives both of us a fantastic view of your unfettered tits.

Your admirer does not even bother trying to hide the fact that he is looking at you. He closes his book, placing it on the seat between us and blatantly stares at you with lust in his eyes.

You make a big play of carefully folding your coat, before stepping back slightly, and turning towards the rack. Your leg is brushing against his knee as he asks if you would like some help.

You smile at him and politely decline saying you are "fine."

To which he replies, "You sure are!"

You smile at each other, then you turn towards the shelf and raise both arms up. As you do so, your tight skirt rides up, exposing your stocking tops, suspenders, and a good couple of inches of bare thigh.

He lets out an appreciative moan, and I see you smile to yourself. You keep your arms raised longer than possibly necessary, as you meticulously smooth out your coat. All three of us taking immense pleasure from your sexy display.

Just then the train rocks slightly. You lose your balance and fall into your new admirer's lap. Almost thrusting your breast in his face as you fall.

You sit on his lap and apologise most profusely, saying how embarrassing it is. But make no effort to stand up.

He says it is no problem at all and you have made his journey a most pleasurable experience. He puts his hands on your waste to assist you in standing.

I am sure his hand looks quite high up your side, and I am sure he can feel your pert breast resting on the back of his hand.

As you stand, he slides his hands down your body, and I see one hand stroke your bum as the other has a good feel of your stocking-clad thigh. You again have that cheeky smile on your face as you return to your seat opposite me.

We all resume into our own little worlds, and I am aware of you texting. You have again crossed your legs and are now making no attempt to cover your stocking tops, or indeed your erect nipples.

My phone throbs in my pocket. It is a message from you. "Well, it is obvious from that bulge in front of you, that you enjoyed my little performance! And I can personally confirm our friend enjoyed it just as much! And I have to admit, from what I felt he might be even bigger than you!"

At this, I realise you have just been sitting on his hard cock, and feeling it against your bum! No wonder you were in no rush to get off his lap!

FUCK! I'm horny! Could my birthday GET any better?!

I do not care if I don't get to the show. I had already had the best birthday of my life.

I send you a text back saying "If I forget to tell you later, I have had the best birthday ever! I love you so much!"

You quickly reply "Oh it is not over yet! I have only just started! Enjoy!"

At that, you turn to your new friend and say, "You appear to be in a state of discomfort there" looking straight at the large bulge sticking up through his trousers.

"And you too", nodding at my cock. "By all means gentlemen, please make yourselves comfortable. In fact, I dare you!" smiling broadly.

I look across at him and he looks back at me. We both smile knowingly and start rubbing our throbbing cocks through our trousers as we look at your stunning, horny body!

"Is that it?" You say. "You have already seen far more of me! And who knows, I may just join in."

We both glance at each other again and smile. Grasping the opportunity, I open my zip and pull my cock into view.

You and I then turn to him, and he pauses, takes a deep breath, and does the same. And, as soon as you see this monster emerge, it is you that takes a deep breath!

You are in awe of this beast. it is slightly longer than mine and slightly fatter. But the two together make it look huge.

You can't take your eyes off it! Mesmerized, your breathing gets fast and shallow! The tables are turned. It is obvious that you want him as much as this hard, throbbing beast proves he wants you!

Without taking your eyes off his throbbing manhood, you raise your left leg and lay it, out-stretched, on the seat between the two of us. Your skirt is pushed up high on your thigh as your legs part, exposing your hot wet pussy encased in the sheerest transparent tiny black thong.

Without taking your eyes off his thick shaft, you start to gently rub your clit and lips through the sheer material. A damp patch appears almost immediately. as your own juices start to flow. He and I are both focusing on your horny show. You are totally focused on his hard, engorged meat.

He is slowly wanking his shaft with his right hand, and with his left, starts caressing your stocking clad leg from your trim ankle to your knee. Still watching your finger strum on your clit, his hand seems to creep higher with each stroke.

I cannot resist the temptation any more, and place my right hand on your nylon covered ankle as I continue stroking my hard-on with my left. I'm in heaven.

This man is very 'cock sure' of himself. And with good reason from what I have seen.

Unaware of our true relationship, he assumes you are his for the taking, and I am merely 'the audience'. He takes hold of your stiletto and pulls it off. Nodding to your petite toes as if throwing me a bone. He is prepared to share you, but only on his terms!

I am more than happy to restrict myself to your nylon encased foot, as you well know. I am also more than happy to play subservient to this Bull, as I watch him enjoy my gorgeous, sexy wife right in front of me.

I stroke your foot and toes as he strokes higher and higher up your leg. We both wank our cocks as we watch you stroking your sensitive bud through your thong. Your eyes transfixed on him as if you are totally under his manly spell.

He looks into your eyes, and with the same dominance as with me and your foot, he looks down and nods at your thong and the treasures beneath. And you too are totally submissive to his desires.

I watch you hook your finger behind the flimsy material and pull it to one side. Exposing your hot, wet, and totally bald pussy to this stranger!

He glances down and moans his approval. Then looks back into your eyes, and I watch as his hand starts to slide up the inside of your leg.

I see your body tense with anticipation as he approaches your stocking top, and beyond. Are you even still aware of your Husband opposite?

He is now caressing the smooth flesh just inches from your velvet haven! Your legs open further, invitingly!

He accepts your invite and runs a finger along the length of your lips. I can see your juices coating it as your eyes close and you bite your bottom lip.

In one thrust he plunges two fingers right up to the knuckle. You squeal in pleasure, buck your head back and thrust your pelvis forward, impaling yourself as far as you can on your new stud!

The look of lust on your face is unmistakable! He holds still for a second before retracting his fingers, then plunging them back in.

Your back arches as you almost cum on his fingers there and then! The intensity is unbelievable.

Just then, it is announced we are arriving at Fenchurch Street. We all sigh disappointedly!

He withdraws his fingers, and, without breaking eye contact with you, sucks both fingers deep into his mouth! Mmmm!

He stands, saying "Allow me to get your coat". His angry cock is still standing proud out of the front of his trousers, like a flag pole.

As he reaches up for your coat, the entire shaft bobs in front of you. You can now see what a monster it really is. Pre-cum oozing from the eye in the top of the deep purple shiny helmet.

You reach out with your left hand, as if under a spell. Your manicured finger brushes across the sensitive dome of this impressive shaft and you wipe up the pre cum. His cock twitches violently at your touch.

You turn and look me straight in the eyes, as I watch you part your luscious red lips and suck his juices in off of your finger. The only distraction, is as the sun glints off your wedding ring. Reminding me of what a Hot Wife I appear to have married.

You and I straighten ourselves up. Disappointed we have reached our destination.

Your stranger hands you your coat and says, "Thank you for a most enjoyable journey! If you ever want a proper fucking, call me!" As he hands you a business card, slips his cock back in his trousers, and picks up his book. And, being the true gent, he leans forward and gives you a gentle peck on the cheek before he walks off.

You sigh heavily and lay back in your seat. You give me a very big smile and say "Well? How's your birthday so far?"

"Fucking amazing!" Is all I can manage. And it's not even lunchtime!