My Special Birthday Pt. 04 - Shoe Shopping

Story Info
We go shoe shopping and my wife pleases the assistant and me.
1.8k words
3.55
8.1k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We book into the hotel and go to our suite. It is very plush and very large.

As soon as we enter the room I jump on you, horny as hell from our recent sexploits! You push me away with a dominance I'm not used to, saying there is no time for that now, there is still lots you have planned.

You tell me to give you 45 minutes to 'freshen up' and get changed. You tell me to go to the bar and have a drink and bring a bottle of champagne back for later.

I leave you with a grin on my face! "Happy birthday to me!"

I enjoy a drink in the posh bar, my mind still reeling from the events of the morning. Horny as hell, I wonder what else you have planned.

Exactly 45 minutes later I enter the room. Bottle of bubbly in one hand and a hard-on in my pants!

You call out from the bathroom to take a seat. You will be out shortly.

You swagger out in your tight, very tactile cream sleeve-less roll-neck top. It is not see-thru but it is clear your pert breasts are not restricted by a bra!

You have your short brown pleated mini skirt on. (My favourite!) Your legs are encased in very sheer, very shiny, very sexy, dark tan nylons, finished off with your brown hi-heeled leather mules. You look very, very horny!

"Tights"? I enquire.

"You tell me?" You say and come and stand right in front of me smiling.

I look lustfully into your eyes as I slowly run my hand up the back of your legs. Under the hem of your short skirt and all the way up to your nylon-clad bum cheek.... Mmmm!

Sheer to the waist and very smooth. Your nylon-clad cheek feels wonderful under my palm.

"No knickers with tights? That's the rule isn't it?" You say with a cheeky smile.

"Oh yes!!" I moan!

"Right. Time for your next present. Take me for lunch, then we are going shopping. You can take me to a shoe shop and I will model any pairs you want me to. You can then choose 1 pair, and I will buy them, and wear them whenever you want."

We go to the bistro and find a secluded corner. We have a lovely meal, talking intimately and in depth, but without making reference to our antics of the morning.

Just talking about us for a change. Strangely, the involvement of these strangers seems to have brought the two of us much closer together. More intimate.

We leave for the shops. You are now wearing your brown bomber jacket, your skirt and long legs sexily on display.

"Follow me" you say, and strut off. I try to keep up with you but you chastise me."I said follow me! At least 6 feet behind!"

I love this new dominance in you. I immediately obey.

It becomes very quickly clear why you want me there. With every emphasised wiggle of your hips your sexy bum is flicking the pleats of your skirt up. Revealing glimpses of your nylon encased cheeks!

Every now and then the wind catches it, and gives me a perfect view! God I love you! And lust you just as much!

You enter a posh designer shoe shop and tell me to enjoy myself! We walk around examining all the shoes. 5" stilettos, strappy sandals, patent, elegant, sexy! You name it!

I start with an elegant pair of red court shoes with a 4" heel. You sit on a chair and cross your legs, inviting me to remove your mule and try it on your petite size 4 foot.

Your beautifully manicured red toes glistening through the sheer tan nylon. I make the most of the opportunity, and hold and caress your ankle and foot as I slip this shoe on.

You admire the elegance of the shape, then ask for the other. I get it and, as I kneel back in front of you, you say "I think I have made a hole in my tights".

I look up almost in panic, as you smile and raise your leg to un-cross it. Parting your knees as you do.

From my vantage point kneeling in front of you, I get a perfect view up your skirt. You have carefully cut the crotch out of your tights, exposing your totally bald, hot, inflamed pussy!

FUCK! That's a horny sight!

You smile at my reaction, then stand in front of me in those red court shoes, both of us admiring how good you look!

You proceed to parade up and down the shop in them as though on a cat walk. Heads turn from both men and women as they take in how sexy you are.

You sit back down, and, as I go to get you another pair to try, you stop me and say, "It's your birthday. You're not my slave. Well not till later! Sit down opposite me and enjoy yourself."

"So what other shoes am I trying on? Just point". I do as commanded and point to 3 pairs. They range from classy court shoes, to elegant strappy sandals, through to 'fuck-me' sandals with 6" heels and a small platform.

You remain seated and call to an assistant. He is about 25 years old and obviously quite shy. You ask if he can assist you and get you some shoes to try.

His name badge reads 'Steve is here to assist. Just ask!' He is certainly keen to assist you, and I see him staring at your long legs as he goes to get the pairs you have indicated. He is so taken with you, he is oblivious to my presence.

While he is gone you tease me from where you sit opposite. You cross and un-cross your legs giving me a quick glimpse up your short skirt.

Your legs look fantastic in the dark tan tights! The light shimmering off the lycra.

The lad returns and places the boxes on the seat next to you and stands back. You look up at him, cross your leg and prominently rock your foot in the red court shoe. Inviting, almost commanding him, to tend to your needs himself.

He stands, staring at your beautiful sheer foot encased in red patent. You arch your foot and the heel drops free.

This sexy red court shoe dangles from your silky toes and you make the shoe rock back and forth tantalisingly. You have perfected this act over the years, never letting the shoe drop; Unless you want it to.

He takes the hint and kneels before you. Removing the first shoe and replacing it with a black court shoe.

You then un-cross your legs to allow him to change the other. You over emphasise the movement giving him a quick glimpse up your skirt to your bare, moist pussy.

He almost stumbles back as he loses his balance in surprise. His cheeks flush like beacons.

You parade up and down for mine, and your new toy-boy's appreciation. Then sit down and ask for the next pair.

You cross your legs again. Giving him access to the shoe and your silky foot. I watch him gently cradle your turned ankle as he removes the shoe and I realise why he is working here. He too has s foot fetish like me.

He removes the sandal from the box and proceeds to undo all the straps. While you are waiting you rest your nylon-clad foot on his firm thigh.

He looks up at you, unsure. You smile, and part your thighs just slightly, but just enough. Giving him the same glorious view you gave me!

He gasps in awe, and you smile across at me. You know I will be enjoying the show as much as he is.

He takes your smile as a green light and openly starts to stroke and massage your nylon covered foot. This is just what he has been waiting for in this job. YOU are who he has been waiting for.

You see how much this is turning him, and me on! You raise your leg, giving us both a teasing flash up your skirt.

You stroke his lips with your shimmering toes. Before caressing his whole face with your soft, smooth, nylon sole!

He is now enjoying this even more than me! I have strong feelings of jealousy as you play with your 'toy-boy'. But I love how excited it makes me feel! I have never wanted you more!

All this attention you have been getting has clearly done your self-confidence wonders. You show your dominance over both him and me. You are certainly in charge now.

You rub his face once more before pointing your toes and plunging them deep between his lips! You foot-fuck his mouth as you stare at me!

I almost feel humiliated as I sit and watch. And FUCK! Does it turn me on! This 'Cuck' life could be for me!

As fast as you started, you retract your foot and slap him down verbally. "That's enough boy. Now try the next pair." His saliva still glistening on your toes.

He places both sandals on your pretty feet, obviously taking advantage to stroke them as much as I would. Again, you strut your stuff for your audience.

You sit back down and ask for the last pair. All pretence has now gone, for both of you!

He openly caresses your nylon clad legs and feet as he places the last pair of real 'fuck-me' sandals on your feet. Any modesty for you has now gone, and you spread your legs wide. Giving both of us a perfect view of your now, very wet, engorged pussy!

You strut your stuff in these shoes that were purely made for fucking. This time, everyone in the store can't keep their eyes off you.

You sit back down and see the total look of lust on my face. You tell your toy boy that you will buy this pair, and your husband will buy the other three pairs.

And you tell him to throw in a horny pair of black patent thigh-high stiletto boots you have spied! He turns and sees me smiling at him.

He is like a rabbit in the headlights and stammers out an apology about not knowing and there was nothing in it. I laugh and say it is no problem at all and I'm glad he enjoyed himself.

"So, do we get any discount?" And of course, out of embarrassment and gratitude he gives us a large discount.

You thank him and I watch as you give him a peck on the cheek and squeeze his cock and balls! You ask for his number in case you ever need another personal shopper.

We leave with his mobile number, 4 new pairs of shoes, the fuck-me boots and smiles on our faces.

We walk down the road with your arm through mine. We chat and laugh like teenagers. It has certainly been a good day so far! For both of us!