My Special Birthday Pt. 05 - Anne Summers

Story Info
We visit Anne Summers. I see another side of my new Hot Wife.
2k words
3.45
6.3k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne Summers.

We get to an 'Anne Summers' shop, and you ask if I'm ready for my next 'prezzie'. What a silly question!

You tell me the same applies here as at the shoe shop. You will model any outfit I ask. And will then buy my favourite and will promise to wear it. I'm horny already!

We enter the store and the female assistant is modeling one of their outfits. Now that is one outfit I wanna see you in!

She is dressed as a schoolgirl, with over the knee black opaque's and she even has her long blonde hair in bunches.

There are a couple of customers in the store. A couple of men on their own, a young couple looking at the outfits, and a lone woman looking at the sex toys.

We spend some time looking at the toys. Some look very interesting! I like the look of the remote controlled stimulator.

The thought of being able to push your button whenever I want. Sending vibrations to your most sensitive spots as I choose turns me on.

We start looking at the outfits. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

I say "Would you try that on?" Pointing to a very skimpy outfit.

You nod. "What? And come out of the changing room to show me?"

"If that's what you want, it is your present after all!"

"Even that?" pointing to a totally see-thru baby doll. You nod again. Oh, am I going to enjoy this!

I try to start a bit more modestly and choose you a black zip-up leather mini dress. As I give it to you, I ask you to keep the sexy tan tights on, with every outfit you try.

You smile and nod and enter the large changing cubicle. While your changing, I keep browsing for more clothes for you to model.

I have chosen three more when the cubicle door opens and you strut out very sexily! You look fantastic!

The zip on the front is pulled down low enough to display a lovely cleavage! The dress is so short it just covers your bum showing off your fantastic long tan legs!

Everyone in the store, male and female, stop to admire you! I love it!

I just grin and say "yep"! As I hand you the other three outfits.

You turn and walk back into the cubicle with a sexy wiggle. I notice one of the lone guys has casually walked to a display near the cubicle. Obviously trying to get a better view of you in your next outfit.

Five minutes later you come out as the naughty nurse. A very short white PVC outfit, little cap. stethoscope and thermometer. And of course, white opaque 'over the knee' hold-ups on top of the sheer tan tights. I love this 'layering'.

You are enough to give your two admirers heart attacks! Or at least pretend, just to get CPR off you!

Yep! I approve!

As you turn to get changed, you deliberately drop the toy thermometer with a playful "oops". You then bend over from the waist with your legs straight and slightly parted giving your audience a perfect view of your extremely sexy tan nyloned arse! And both members of your audience give you a 'standing ovation' in their pants!

Next you emerge in the schoolgirl outfit. And, like the shop assistant, you have tied your hair up in bunches. The short tie accentuates your breasts in the tight white blouse. The black opaque knee-highs over the tights show off your legs to perfection!

You ask if the assistant can come into the cubicle to help you with the next outfit. She grins, saying "it would be my pleasure to undress you!"

She totters behind you on her heels. The two of you looking like sex twins!

You nod for me to follow. I am liking this already.

And, as I close the changing room door, the assistant says the staff are very understanding, and she doesn't mind if I help you change. You say, "Thank you. But he can't help me with this!"

And with that, you grab hold of her short tie, pull her to you, and thrust you tongue deep between her red lips kissing her passionately! One of you moans with Passion.

You're so entangled, I am not sure which of you it is! She responds well to your kiss and you both start a deep passionate snog!

I have never seen anything like it. The Passion is so intense yet, in the same breath so tender! Only as two women can.

Your pretty tongues are flicking and caressing each other. Entwined, as your soft red lips touch and join in a smouldering passionate kiss.

As you snog, she caresses and strokes your pert breasts through your top. Gently, yet firmly squeezing your sensitive nipples making you groan with lust.

I watch as, for the first time in your life, you repay the pleasure, and caress another woman's breasts! And what a horny sight you make. Dressed as a schoolgirl getting it on with a similarly dressed blonde! This is one for the 'Wank-Bank'!

You eventually break away, gasping with lust. You say, "God, your tongue is driving me mad! Let's see just how good you are with it!"

And as you say this you lean back against the wall. Put both hands on her shoulders and gently push her down on her knees.

She looks into your eyes as she lifts your short, pleated skirt, exposing your bare, wet pussy through the open gusset in your tights. You put a hand behind her head, and, looking straight into her eyes, pull her towards you.

Closing your eyes and letting out a deep moan. As, for the first time in your life, a female tongue makes contact with your hot, glistening lips and sensitive clit!

I stand there mesmerized watching this amazingly horny show. Then you pull her head back by her hair thanking her and say you have not got time to finish off!

You tell me to leave the cubicle, while the assistant helps you into the next outfit. Gutted that this show is over I walk out, closing the door behind me.

I wait outside in anticipation, but you seem to be taking longer than usual! I start browsing and find some fetish gear.

I find a kinky outfit made purely from black leather straps! Well, you did say you would try ANYTHING on!

I collect up all the straps, cuffs, clips and chains that make up the outfit, and return to wait outside the changing room. As I get there I hear muffled moans coming from within.

Your not? Are you?! My cock grows hard again instantly!

Two minutes later you both emerge with grins like the cat that just had the cream! I smile and say "Have you just?"

You smile and say, "That's for us to know!" Then you kiss me passionately. I'm sure I recognise that taste!

I had not even noticed your latest outfit. It is a purple satin basque with sheer black stockings attached. No knickers, with your very wet pussy visible through the tan tights! There is a wet patch on your tights.

But I do not know if it is from your cum, or your new friend's tongue. Or both!

The balcony bra cups are more like shelves, lifting and thrusting your pert breasts out. Your gorgeous nipples and nearly all your tit on clear view!

Your nipples are harder than bullets and you're obviously enjoying the day as much as me! You look fantastic!

I say "Oh yes please!" then hand you the last outfit of straps!

You take hold of them and look at me frowning. I put on my pleading face and you shrug and say, "Come on Debbie, I think I will need a hand with this one!"

You both go back into the changing room. I am soo looking forward to this!

There are giggles and squeals from the changing room. This is going to be good!

Debbie walks out first with a grin! And as she stands aside you are stood behind her. Legs straight and apart, your clenched fists on your hips, like a superhero pose!

Oh my God! You look fucking horny.

You have a black leather studded collar round your neck. It has a metal ring on the front with two metal chains clipped on.

Then two straps coming down to two triangles of straps which formed the bra! The triangles purely framed your naked tits, pushing them slightly up and out.

A further strap came down your belly to a similar set up of straps around your waste and groin. Your bare pussy clearly visible through the tan tights! On each hip was another metal ring.

You have fur-lined leather cuffs on each wrist and ankle with their own clips. Basically your wrists could be clipped together like hand cuffs, either in front or behind your back.

They could be clipped to the chains from your neck, on your hips, or even bent over and clipped to your ankles. Leaving you very exposed and vulnerable!

And of course, the wrists and ankles could be attached to say, a bed post each, leaving you spread eagled and at my mercy! Very horny!

But although the shackles could make you very submissive, the leather straps and chocker have obviously made you feel very dominant! A new 'you' has 'pheonixed' in one day.

You grab Debbie's hair and say, "Ok bitch, I approve! I will buy this outfit. Make him buy me the rest! Now go and start bagging it all up while I get changed."

"Yes mistress." Debbie giggles with a cheeky grin and wiggles off towards the till.

By the time you come out of the changing room, Debbie has bagged it all up and I have paid for it all, including a few extra toys. You give Debbie all the straps and cuffs and she places them in the bag.

As she gives you the bag, with a big smile, she says, "I hope you both enjoy it all. And when you wear the 'schoolgirl kit', you can think of me! And, in case you do, I have put my mobile number in the bag! Call me if you ever want your own bitch!"

You smile and thank her, saying you may well take her up on the offer. Then give her a tender kiss on the lips and we leave, both clearly as horny as hell!

What a day it has been for us both! The way I feel, I am tempted to say I don't want to go to whatever show you have booked. I would rather stay in the hotel and start enjoying you with all our new acquisitions!

We go to a quiet bistro and enjoy a pleasant meal over a robust bottle of red. I tentatively suggest we don't go to the show, but stay in the room. You say that, although it's my birthday, you have gone to a lot of trouble, and still want to finish the day as you have planned it.

You promise me lots of opportunities to enjoy our new purchases in the future. And anyway, you are in charge today and intend playing the dominant role through to the climax of the day!

I submit to your wishes, enjoying being the submissive! We finish our meal and go back to the hotel.

You tell me that my attire is fine for the show, but you want to change into something 'more appropriate'. You tell me to pour you a glass of champagne then I'm to go to the bar.

You tell me I must be back at five to eight prompt. Ready for the show. I comply with your bidding and leave you to prepare.

I go to the bar as horny as hell. Wondering where we are going, and what will you be wearing! I am excited just thinking about of some of your outfits we purchased today, and wonder how far you will be prepared to go tonight.

Somehow, as much as I want to stay in, I know I am going to enjoy whatever you have planned! This day could not get any better. Could it??