My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 02

Story Info
Mimi is trying life as a window prostitute.
935 words
4.23
5.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Mimi (an assumed name) has decided to satisfy her curiosity and a sexual fantasy by working as a window prostitute in Amsterdam. At her first day on the job she is mentored by Ricca.

I looked up and saw the same face with the designer stubble that I'd seen an hour ago. He was neatly dressed and had a little leather handbag on a strap slung over his shoulder. I went to the door and opened it on the chain.

He smiled and asked how much. I made it clear I was a crossdresser and asked if wanted a suck and a fuck.

"How about me suck you too?" he asked in somewhat accented English.

"Okay by me, but then all for € 75".

Nodding his agreement, he said, "Yes please, what your name, please".

"Mimi! What's your's?"

"Fabio, I am Fabio"

"Well come in Fabio and let's get started!" I said.

I slipped the chain off to let him. As he entered I made sure that he had to sqeeze past me and I wiggled myself against him as he did so.

"Well Fabio have been enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, please, I have just been Rembrandt museum. Wife is going to see little village. Me I don't care little village. I like art and nice ladies like you!"

My head spun. Did he still think I was a woman?

I laughed, and said "Oh you naughty Italians! You are always giving a girl compliments, even if we are only pretend girls!"

"Yes but you nice looking and got a nice..." making a shape with his hands.

"Let's go upstairs Fabio and you let's see what you can do for me!".

We clattered up the spiral steps, with me whisking my bottom under his nose, just to keep him interested. Sure enough he had his hand on my bum cheeks by the time we reached the top.

I swivelled my bum out of the way and held my hand for the money.

"Me suck first, you suck me, then I fuck you, Okay?" he said as he gave me the notes.

"Please take your clothes off Fabio, put them on the chair".

I fussed, turned the heater and my music on, discreetly put my money away and slipped my knickers off.

I led Fabio over to the washbasin and washed his prick. He was a honey brownish colour with a lot of dark body hair. His cock was instantly hard in my hand and was an impressively solid 6 incher.

His hand felt between my legs and he was quickly squeezing and fondling me.

We went to the bed.

I made him lie down and opened a condom ready for use.

I lay down next to him facing the opposite direction, my delicate parts facing his mouth and his hard cock in front of me.

I pulled up one leg to give him access and to encourage contact.

I put a little lube in my mouth and then lowered my lips over his penis.

I grunted and slurped loudly, making approving noises, while feeling the wetness of his mouth on my cock and his stubbly face pressing against my thighs.

I concentrated on my work, not letting myself be distracted and I was rewarded by feeling his attention for my clit waning.

I could feel him growing and then he was pushing me away.

"No maka come yet, pleasa Mimi!"

Quickly I released his cock and slipped the condom over his hot and fully engorged penis.

He rolled on his back. "You sit onna me, ok?"

"Ok, but you gotta come too! No cheating!"

The position suited me fine, I quickly passed some lube over my little hole and allowed myself to sink onto his very delightful penis.

I couldn't afford to take too much pleasure in it myself but quickly started to undulate and rock back and forth. While he let forth a torrent of words in Italian, of which I could only make out carissima and amore.

He quickly started bucking and thrusting with his hips while I did my best to make sure he stayed inside.

"Come on!" I said in English, "fuck me good now, give my slutty bum a good seeing to!", as well as assorted grunts, yeahs and other signs of pleasure and enthusiastic participation.

I leaned forward and thrust the breathing tube of the poppers between his lips.

Any coherence of his broke down and he was simply yelling animal grunts. A final thrust and he stiffened and came.

"Aaaarrr".

He fell back on the bed and I reached for the base of his penis with my hand to make sure the condom didn't come off.

I held still for a few seconds and then carefully stepped off.

I returned with kitchen roll, removed the condom and its abundant contents and dabbed him dry.

He was lying exhausted on the bed.

I disposed of the package and set about cleaning myself up.

Fabio came to and looked at me.

"You very good whore! I havva a great fock wit you, grazie!"

"Thank you Fabio, dear!" I bent over and kissed his face.

"Now you get your clothes back on and let me freshen up please!"

I carried his clothes over to him.

Five minutes later I was letting him out the door, where he surprised me by putting another twenty into my bra.

"For you, grazie for making me special memory for Amsterdam".

I patted him on the bum.

"Come back soon Fabio," and pressed a kiss on his cheek. I hope his wife didn't notice the lippy.