My Step-sister Pt. 09

Story Info
More group sex, leading to double penetration...
1.9k words
4.65
14.8k
25

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My step-sister Chrissy, her boyfriend Roger, my girlfriend Suzie and I (Greg) were ready for an exciting Saturday night. We had been having sex in front of each other and swapping partners for several weeks. It was winter, we were at the house that Chrissy and I share with my mother and Chrissy's father. Our parents were away for the weekend allowing us to relax and enjoy our privacy.

We were drinking a bottle of wine and playing strip poker. Well, not really poker; we just dealt one card to each person, then the person with the high card removed an item of clothing from the person with the low card. The luck had been pretty evenly distributed and Roger and Suzie were down to their underwear. Suzie's big D-cup breasts were exposed (Chrissy had removed Suzie's bra). My dick was getting hard watching her breasts sway with every movement of Suzie's body.

Suzie started asking Chrissy and me how we started having sex. I told the story of Chrissy walking in on my as I was masturbating. She loved watching me and soon returned the favor and masturbated in front of me. Then Chrissy described how we progressed to oral sex then fucking. This had happened in the fall of our senior year in high school. The four of us did not have many secrets from each other but I was embarrassed when Chrissy told my buddy and my girlfriend that sometimes when I masturbated I would throw my legs over my head so my dick was right over my mouth. I would cum on my face and in my mouth.

"No fucking way!" Roger exclaimed excitedly.

"OH I'VE GOTTA SEE THAT!" Suzie yelled.

"NO WAY." I replied as my face turned red.

Pretty soon we were done with the second bottle of wine and we were all naked. Chrissy knelt on the carpet and brought Roger and me together as she alternated sucking our dicks. She loved to bring our pricks together and suck our dick-heads simultaneously. Then she would rub our slippery dicks together. While this was going on, Suzie came up behind me and rubbed my ass then licked up and down my ass-crack. This felt pretty fucking good and my dick became even harder. I was pretty happy with this situation, but Roger wanted to move to the next level.

"Okay girls" Roger said, "you got to see our dicks rub together, now it is time for you two to get tit-to-tit.

Suzie and Chrissy are both very pretty. Chrissy is several inches taller and has c-cup breasts. Suzie is just over five feet tall, has the prettiest face in our school, and big d-cup breasts. The girls stood up and faced each other. Suzie picked up her big breasts so they were at the same level as Chrissy's and they rubbed their nipples together. Roger and I stood by slowly stroking our dicks. Then Suzie sucked Chrissy's nipples one at a time, making them shiny with saliva. Then she again rubbed their nipples together. Chrissy pulled Suzie to her and their breasts smashed together. They kissed tentatively on the lips. Then Chrissy put her left hand on Suzie's neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. They started really going at it. As they kissed they caressed each other's breasts with their hands. Oh my God what a sight.

They whispered together for a minute then our girlfriends started kissing Roger and me and grasped our dicks. Then my girlfriend Suzie spoke up.

"There is a lot of fun stuff we can do boys, but first we want to watch Greg cum in his own mouth."

Everyone looked at me and I just shook my head. Roger started the chant, "Do-it, Do-it." The girls joined in and the peer-pressure was on full force. Chrissy came over to me and kissed me.

"Come on little brother," (she is a couple of months older than me and she loved to call me this), "it'll be fun. Plus, I'll help you like I used to."

Then she grabbed my by the dick and pulled me towards my bedroom. When we got there she pushed me down on the bed then started sucking my dick. Suzie knelt on the bed beside us with her knees wide stroked her clit as she watched us. The fact that Chrissy and I are "brother and sister" (actually step-siblings) really turns Suzie on. Roger, not wanting to be left out, knelt on the bed as well and presented his dick to Chrissy. She sucked us both and rubbed our dicks together as she had earlier when we were standing up. All this stimulation, mouth, dick, and watching Suzie had me fully hard and seeping pre-cum.

"Okay, here we go." Chrissy said. She grabbed my legs and lifted them over my head. I put my feet on the headboard and my dick was right over my mouth. Chrissy put her knees under my back so I could not bring my legs back down. Then she leaned in and licked my balls as she stroked my dick. Then she took my hand and guided it to my dick so I was masturbating myself as she licked me. She continued licking my balls then started rimming my ass hole. Holy fuck what a feeling. I was getting ready to shoot my load. As my scrotum started to pull in and my orgasm was imminent, Chrissy put a finger up my ass. That was it. My cock erupted and my first shot of cum splashed off my chin. I moved so the next shot went right in my mouth. Suzie and Roger went nuts.

"Holy shit, I never thought he would actually do it." Suzie yelled. Then her orgasm hit and she started whaling like cat in heat.

"Christ, I can't believe this." Roger exclaimed.

When I stopped cumming Chrissy backed off and my legs fell back to the bed. I had cum in my mouth, on my chin and on my top lip. Chrissy flung her naked body on mine and kissed me sharing my sperm. She licked the cum from my chin and top lip and then continued kissing me. Roger had stopped stroking his dick. I think he did not want to cum yet. After a while Chrissy sat up with a smile.

"Amazing huh." she said to Roger and Suzie.

Then Chrissy put her hand on Roger's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I know he could taste my cum on her shiny lips but he did not back away. In fact, they kept kissing for a while. I got up and off the bed, not sure what was going to happen next.

"Now it's Roger's turn." Suzie exclaimed.

Suzie and Chrissy threw Roger down on the bed and pulled his legs up and over his head before he even knew what hit him. Chrissy did to him what she had done with me. He helped him stay in that position and licked his balls and rimmed his ass. Suzie got her hand wet with saliva and was stroking Roger's dick. Roger did not object and seemed ready to get a face-full of his own cum. Suzie wiped his precum off the end of his dick with her finger and then put it in Roger's mouth.

However, after a couple of minutes Roger said, "I can't do this, it hurts my neck."

Chrissy moved and let him down. As soon as he was supine again Suzie threw her leg over Roger's head and planted her pussy on his mouth.

"Lick me. Make me cum." Suzie commanded.

Roger obliged and started licking her pussy and clit. Chrissy moved down and began sucking Roger's fat dick. I got behind my step-sister and returned the favor she had given me. She was kneeling on the bed and I was kneeling on the floor. I licked her pussy from her clit, up to her peritoneum and on up to her rose-bud. She loves having her ass licked so I stayed there and rubbed her clit with my fingers as I licked her butt. I put two fingers in her vagina and found her G-spot while my thumb was on her clit. Then I resumed licking her butt-hole.

Chrissy cums easily and soon she stopped sucking Roger as an orgasm washed over her. My dick was hard again so I stood up and shoved my 7-1/2 inches into my step-sister's pussy. I started slamming her hard but then slowed down so she could resume sucking Roger's dick. Soon thereafter, Suzie started bucking on Roger's face and screamed so loud I thought the neighbors might hear as a strong orgasm hit her.

Suzie slumped off of Roger and lay limp on the bed beside him. Much to my dismay, Chrissy pulled forward and away from my dick. She then sat down onto Roger's dick and started fucking him. How he was holding out this long without cumming I will never know. I knelt over Roger's legs and gently pushed Chrissy's torso down. She went down and was kissing Roger and I lay down pushing his legs apart. Then I started licking Chrissy's ass as she slowly moved up and down on Rogers staff. I got Chrissy's anus as wet as I could with saliva then inserted my tongue into her ass. Chrissy moaned and stopped moving as I reamed out her back door.

"Fuck that feels good." she said.

Then I wet my middle finger and inserted it into her ass.

"He's finger fucking my ass." She informed Roger.

Then I added another finger. Roger had told me that he and Chrissy had had anal sex and that she totally dug it. So I got up on my knees and got my dick as wet with saliva as I could then put it at Chrissy's anal opening. At this point Suzie had cum to and was watching and narrating.

"Yea Greg, fuck her ass. Both of you fuck her at the same time."

As I penetrated my step-sister's ass, she screamed loudly. I was not entirely sure if this was because she liked it so much or if I was hurting her. After I was buried in her ass, I held still.

"Fuck me. Both of you fuck me now." Chrissy yelled.

It took a minute but we got into a rhythm. Feeling Roger's dick thrusting into Chrissy only separated from my dick by a thin wall was incredible. I started pounding Chrissy's ass as hard as I could and she screamed repeated "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." over and over. Soon my balls boiled over and I bellowed and spurted my load into my step-sister's bowls. Chrissy started cumming right after I did, screaming and muttering unintelligible words. This triggered Roger's orgasm and as I pulled out, he thrusted up into Chrissy's vagina fast and furiously as he groaned and came deep inside her. Then they were still, Chrissy laying on top of Roger with his dick still inserted in her.

"Wow, wow and wow!" Suzie said. "Next time, I want that to be me inside of that sandwich."

Chrissy came back to life. She kissed Roger as his softening dick slipped out of her snatch. Chrissy then sat up and started inching, one knee at a time, up Roger's body. We could all see where this was heading and Roger did not seem to object. When Chrissy's pussy was over Roger's face, he started licking her. I got the impression they had done this before. I could now see that Chrissy was contracting her vaginal muscles and Roger's cum was oozing out and directly into his mouth.

Interesting. It seems as though both Roger and I enjoy the taste of our own cum. I had the feeling that the four of us had more exploration yet to come.

Taboo, own cum, cum eating, foursome MFMF, MMF, Double Penetration, First Time