My Step-sister Pt. 10

Story Info
From group sex to lesbian and gay licking and sucking.
1.4k words
4.41
5k
9
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger and I emerged from the spring league hockey game into the warm April air. Although it was eight o'clock there was still some light in the sky. We knew that my step-sister Chrissy and Suzie wanted us to come over to Suzie's house.

When we arrived, we saw two beers on the table - which meant that Suzie's parents were away - and a note that said "Bedroom."

We popped open the beers and went down the hall to Suzie's bedroom. In the room we saw our girlfriends naked, sitting on the bed talking. They were cross legged and facing each other; each girl had a hand on her pussy and was casually diddling her labia and clit.

"Get naked" Chrissy said.

Roger and I complied and frantically ripped out clothes off and started to get on the bed. Chrissy put a hand up.

"Sit on the chairs and relax." My step-sister commanded. Suzie had a big bedroom and there were two stuffed chairs that had been moved close to the bed.

When we were seated the girls leaned into each other and kissed. This started out as little smooches on the lips. As they continued, Chrissy uncrossed her legs and as she kissed Suzie, she pushed forward until she was laying on top of her. They were kissing passionately now; Chrissy was running her hands on Suzie's tits as Suzie's hands rubbed Suzie's back and ass. Roger and I had rapidly developing hard-ons.

Chrissy progressed to kissing Suzie's neck and then down to her tits. Suzie's eyes were closed and she arched her back as Chrissy kissed and licked around her big tits. As Suzie's nipples became erect, Chrissy started giving them some attention with soft flicks of her tongue and little nibbles.

Once she got Suzie's nipples sticking up half an inch in maximum erection, Chrissy started moving down her abdomen towards the promised land. By the time she got to Suzie's crotch, I could smell her excitement. Chrissy kissed past her pussy and down her legs. Then she separated Suzie's legs and began kissing and licking her way back up the insides of Suzie's legs which were now separated and knees bent to give Chrissy full access to her sex. Chrissy took her time, licking outside of Suzie's labia, then in to her fleshy lips. Only after taking each of Suzie's labia into her mouth and sucking did Chrissy move slowly into the pink inner lips of Suzie's slick vaginal opening. Chrissy took her time, making a slow lap around Suzie's pussy and avoiding her clit.

"Oh pleeease." hissed Suzie.

Finally Chrissy gently flicked Suzie's clit with her tongue. Once, wait, again, wait, flick. Suzie started thrusting her hips hoping for more clitoral contact. Chrissy's fingers were running up and down Suzies outer pussy lips as she teased her clit. Gradually Chrissy increased the speed of her licking and Suzie started gushing and soaking Chrissy's face.

Finally Chrissy sucked Suzie's clit and flicked it hard as Suzie moaned, then screamed, in orgasm. With great spasms racking her body, her face scowling in what looked like agony but was actually ecstasy Suzie bucked and flooded Chrissy's face with her nectar.

As Suzie's orgasm subsided, Chrissy backed off and gently kissed her pussy lips, leaving her overly sensitive clit alone. Suzie's chest heaved as Chrissy slowly kissed her way up her lovers body, eventually reaching her lips. They kissed and shared Suzie's pussy juices that made Chrissy's mouth and cheeks wet and shiny.

I thought their show was over, but I was wrong. Chrissy got up on all fours, still atop Suzie's body. Then she inched her body forward until her pussy was over Suzie's face. Suzie put her hands on Chrissy's ass cheeks and pulled her sex to her mouth. Chrissy sat upright and grabbed the headboard of the bed. She started moving her hips, thrusting her pussy onto Suzie's licking mouth.

There was nothing gentle about Chrissy's actions. She rubbed her vagina and clit on Suzie's mouth, taking pleasure from her friend. In just a minute or two, Chrissy grabbed Suzie's head and pulled it into her as she thrust her hips rapidly on Suzie's licking tongue. As her orgasm wracked her body, Chrissy held Suzie's head and shoved her pussy on Suzie's mouth. I honestly thought she might smother the poor girl.

Then Chrissy suddenly had enough and she let go of Suzie's head and fell back on the bed as her orgasm calmed down and her spasms diminished.

Roger and I were both very excited and stroking our dicks as we watched this awesome spectacle that our girl friends put on "for us."

Chrissy and Suzie lay on the bed facing opposite directions. They rubbed each other's back, ass and legs as they lay there in post-orgasmic bliss. Finally Chrissy picked her head up and looked at Roger and me.

"Did you two enjoy that little show?"

We both nodded dumbly, no words could adequately describe our joy.

"Do you two want to play?" Chrissy asked.

We nodded again. She crooked a finger.

I got on the bed with Suzie and Roger with Chrissy. We kissed our girlfriends delicious pussy-soaked faces.

"We have plans for you boys." Chrissy said.

The girls stroked our dicks slowly. They both went down and started sucking our dicks. Because we were facing opposite ways, I was watching Chrissy suck Roger right in front of me. After a minute, Chrissy stopped sucking me and tapped Suzie.

"It's time sweetie." she said.

Each girl now climbed over her boyfriend so they were behind us.

"Okay Boys, if you ever want to fuck us again, you're gonna put on a show." Said Chrissy.

They had clearly choreographed this in advance because now Roger and I were facing opposite directions, with each of us looking at the other's dick. Chrissy rubbed my back then she took my hand and put it on Roger's penis. Holding another man's prick was exciting; it was soft, warm, and throbbing with his pulse. I stroked him up and down as I felt Roger's hand on my dick. I enjoyed holding his skin and moving it up and over his dick head. Roger's pre-cum oozed out and over my hand. I licked it off and enjoyed the salty taste, just like my own.

Suzie kissed my neck and then whispered in my ear. "Suck him Greg, you know you want to."

As I was contemplating this, I felt Roger's mouth envelope my dick-head. It felt so fucking good. I leaned forward, opened my mouth and just covered Roger's penis with my mouth. Then I started sucking. God what an exciting feeling. A dick is both hard and soft, salty and sweet. I could feel the blood flow change as I sucked him and Roger's dick grew and became even harder. 'Turns out, I love this.

I grabbed the base of his dick with my lower hand and put my upper hand on his ass. I rubbed his ass cheeks, the crack of his ass, and down to his scrotum. This was very exciting and after watching the girls and their lesbian show, we were primed. After only a few minutes I felt my orgasm approaching. My hips began their subconscious thrusting.

I also felt Roger's hips move and his dick head swell. I started cummig into Roger's sucking mouth and moaning around his dick. Moments later Roger's cum flooded my mouth. I had had cum in my own mouth and and I had kissing my stepsister after she gave me a blow job, but to have another man squirt his semen directly into my mouth was awe-inspiring! To be the one to cause this to happen and accept this salty gift was intoxicating and sumptuous. I felt like my penis was exploding in his mouth from the excitement of our mutual cock sucking.

When we were done cumming, I pulled away, releasing Rogers dick-head with a smack. I looked up and saw my step sister hovering over me, her eyes sparkled and her cheeks were flushed.

"Oh my God. That was fucking amazing!" Chrissy declared.

She leaned down and kissed me, sharing the essence of Roger's seed. I was a bit embarrassed and blushed. I looked at Roger and he seemed nonplussed. He whipped the little dribble of cum at the corner of his mouth with his hand and winked at me.

Chrissy, Suzie, Roger and I had had a lot of sexual experiences in the previous months, but this was somehow momentous. In those days I had never even heard the word bisexual, but I knew that I would definitely do that again when I had the chance!

Topics: Gay, lesbian, group sex, oral sex, cum in mouth, orgy