My Stepmother's Firm Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went inside, undressed as my stepmother ordered, and waited. It wasn't long before I heard the click of the heels of her boots as she came down the stairs. I knelt down on my knees next to the couch with my side facing her showing my humiliation towards her. She finally appeared in the doorway, looking delightful with improved makeup, highlighting her eyes and lips. What surprised me was that she didn't forget her hat and wore it for this occasion.

"Wow! What a welcome!" My stepmother stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame, holding the ends of the gloves and the whip in both her hands. "I must admit I'm impressed." She came inside, walked up to me very slowly and loudly, and stroked my face with her gloves. "I see you're learning fast." Then she sat on the couch in front of me, placed the whip on it and crossed her booted legs dangling one foot.

She started putting on the gloves with a smile on her face. "Yes, now we will put our gloves on. See, I told you that I would do it at the right moment. And by the way, I have long noticed how closely you watch me whenever I put gloves on my hands. I can see that you probably love it. I think the sophisticated and maybe lustful way I put and pull them on turns you on, and I can see it on your penis in your knickers now. Am I right?"

This question blew me away. Sure enough, my cock stood strained in my tight briefs at the sight of my stepmother sensually pulling on her tight gloves.

After the whole hot ceremony, she got up from the couch, "You know what, I suggest we lock the door, then it will be nicer and cozier together." She walked up gracefully to the open door, grabbed the handle gently, first lightly stroking it, then pressing it closed the door. Then I saw her thumb and forefinger in black gloved palm sexily grab the golden key turning the door lock twice.

"Yes, now we are completely alone in the locked room and no one will disturb us," my stepmother, clicking her boots, approached me smiling, taking the whip from the couch in her hands. "Now you have no chance to escape. Besides, where would you run and why? It's so nice here. It excites you that you can be alone with me in the closed room, right?"

I didn't answer anything, probably out of fear of what would happen next. However, the sight of my stepmother made me feel more and more horny in addition to fear. She noticed this and smiling started stroking my swollen cock with her whip, "Hmmm... I see your penis is desperately trying to get out of your briefs. Get up, please." I finally got up from my knees and stood at attention in front of her. "Now turn your back to me. I'd like to take a look at your ass."

I turned around as my stepmother ordered, and she began to stroke my buttocks with the whip, hitting them lightly from time to time. Each of her strokes was accompanied by a spicy text addressed to me: "Hmmm, your buttocks are very firm. You are a very handsome and sexy man. If you were not my son, I would go to bed with you right away. What would you say about taking off your underpants? Wouldn't you be more comfortable without them?"

"Oh, mom... I don't know..."

"You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me at all. And yes, sooner or later you'll have to take them off if you want to get whipped. And I can't imagine any other way except for your bare ass. Well... come on... don't hesitate so much ...now...quickly...take them off...that's an order." Every order that came out of her smiling mouth was accompanied by a light but firm whip on my ass and the click of her boots. It was a prelude to what was to come next.

There was nothing left for me to do but undress. After a second, I was standing completely naked with my stiffening cock, unlike my stepmother, whose almost entire body was completely covered. It couldn't even be seen her hands because they were covered with black gloves, and where they ended there were white turtleneck sleeves that were hidden deep inside the gloves.

It couldn't even be seen her legs, because the small gap between the boots and the skirt was covered by stockings. The only place where her skin was exposed was her face from her forehead to her chin. The skin of the neck was no longer visible because it was covered by the turtleneck. I wonder how lovely she would look if her face was also covered by, for example, a leather mask that ended at her neck. It would be an amazing sight.

I was now standing shamelessly in front of my stepmother, who, still smiling at me, was playing with my buttocks and balls, penetrating my private parts with the whip. Then, with a sigh of delight, she gave me two more lashes on each buttock. "Good. Now turn back to face me. Let's see your pee-pee closer."

In fact, I have never been so humiliated by my stepmother as I am now. I turned around as she told me to. With a smile on her face, she started playing with my penis, teasing it with the tip of the whip for a while.

"Okay. Let's not waste any more time. Come on, lie down comfortably on your front on the couch," she suggested. With that sarcastic 'comfortably' she could let it go. But we both knew she said it on purpose to emphasize what was about to happen to me. We both knew that I couldn't lie down comfortably on it, because it was simply uncomfortable by definition.

There was nothing left for me to do but follow my stepmother's orders and take the appropriate position. I lay down and waited, clenching my teeth slightly, for the first beatings in my life, which were supposed to be from my stepmother. I looked ahead, even though I really wanted to see her. I only heard the click of her boots on the floor. Imagine my surprise when, instead of harsh whips, I felt the gentle touch of her hands on my buttocks.

"Does it turn you on that you're about to be beaten by me?" she asked in a sexy whisper.

"Yes. Mom, please tell me, will it hurt?"

Elizabeth laughed, "Oh my love, you're so funny." And she started drawing figure eights with the whip on my bare ass. "And what? Does it scare you? I told you that I have no intention of harming you. But over time, you will certainly be curious and will want to feel what a real whip feels like when delivered by your stepmother's firm hand. At first, of course, it will hurt, but then, as time goes by, you'll get used to it and definitely love it."

Without any announcement, the drawn figure eights gradually began to turn into the first gentle lashes administered by my stepmother's firm gloved hand with great frequency. I actually didn't feel any pain. Like she said, she will pet me. You could call it stroking. But I knew it wouldn't end there. All I could do was wait.

"So what? Do you like it?" Elizabeth paused for a moment to talk to me. She was the classy woman. She did not just focus on the silent mechanical waving of the riding crop, but kept verbal communication with her victim. This meant she had a little respect for me. I suppose she behaved similarly towards the stable boy during their sessions, so I'm not surprised that he liked meeting her in the laundry room.

"Yes. I like it so much."

"I have a proposition for you, darling. What would you say if we tried a little harder, huh? If you don't like it, we'll go back to stroking." My butt was constantly in contact with the riding crop that I had given as a gift to my beloved stepmother today, and which was now making infinity sign again.

"Well... we can try if you want."

Again the eights turned into stroking. This surprised me a bit because I was already prepared for hell on my ass. So I relaxed again. And that was my mistake.

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!" I hissed through my teeth.

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!"

"So what? Do you love it?"

"Yes."

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!"

"You forgot something else!"

"Thank you."

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!"

"Thank you, my Mistress! Repeat!"

"Thank you, my Mistress."

"Good. See, it sounds a lot better this way, doesn't it?"

[SWOOSH!]

"Yes, my Mistress."

"Let's agree that from now on, when you are beaten, you will call me 'my Mistress'. I hope this is understandable to you and you won't mind, right?"

[SWOOSH!]

"Yes, my Mistress."

I waited for the next lash, but instead I received the soothing sound of her boots clicking on the floor. My stepmother came closer to me, which meant that she would probably stop the whippings for a while.

"Oh, sweetheart, you have no idea how happy you made me today with your gifts. That awesome whip and those amazing gloves. But do you know what else you gave me today that is the perfect complement to these gifts?"

"No, I don't know, my Mistress."

"You gave me the opportunity to feel like I used to feel like a real dominatrix, to be able to combine these three things into one - a whip, gloves and dominating a man. Thank you for awakening in me the feeling of domination that had been dormant for so many years." My stepmother leaned over my head and pinched my cheek, and the click of her boots announced that she was two steps away from me again.

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!"

"Baby, look how much love your Mistress put into whipping you now.

[SWOOSH!]

"Know that even though I'm beating you so much right now, I love you very much.

[SWOOSH!]

"All these whippings I'm giving you now are nothing but my motherly love to you."

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!"

"And do you love your Mistress?"

"Yes, I love you, my Mistress."

[SWOOSH!]

"Ouch!"

"Yes, my years of work on raising you finally came to a culmination today.

[SWOOSH!]

"Are you enjoying it?"

[SWOOSH!]

"Yes, my Mistress."

"Yes, but you know what? This work of mine is not finished yet.

[SWOOSH!]

"Now it will be necessary to consolidate its effect.

[SWOOSH!]

"So be prepared that now you will be beaten more often and regularly, okay?"

[SWOOSH!]

"Yes, my Mistress."

The flogging session, interspersed with conversations, lasted for several more minutes. Then my stepmother sat next to me on the couch and stroked my back gently with her black gloved hands. Then she allowed me to get up, sit or try to sit on the couch and cool down a bit so I could think about the experience I had just had.

After another few minutes of silent caressing, she got up from the couch and turned to face me, giving me her leather gloved palms to kiss.

I knelt in front of her and said in a trembling voice, "Thank you, my Mistress," kissing her hands and booted feet.

My stepmother stroked my face and then, loudly clicking her boots, she approached the door, turned towards me and, smiling, subtly turned the key, opening the door. When she left, she waved me goodbye with her right black gloved hand and left me alone with my thoughts.

This was the beginning of what I was to experience from then on at the firm hand of my gorgeous stepmother.

12