My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 06

Story Info
I take care of my stepsister for the night.
766 words
4.38
17.7k
21

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

Our parents were finally leaving for the night and I decided to seize the opportunity to have some fun with Taylor. I had been thinking about my sexy stepsister all day and all the fun things that I wanted to do to her. My cock had been straining my pants for several hours.

"We will be back in several hours," My dad said as he put on his shoes. "You guys got everything you need?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine, Dad," I said. Would you leave already?! This was what I was thinking and really wanted to say.

"There's some leftover lasagna in the refrigerator if you two get hungry, ok?" My mom said as she grabbed her purse.

I wanted to roll my eyes. Our parents were always like this whenever they were going out for the night. It was like they expected Taylor and I to completely be lost without them and perish. It was ridiculous. "Alright. Thanks mom. Let me grab the door for you guys."

I walked over and opened the door. "Bye now. See you later!"

"Bye, hun," my mom said.

As soon as my parents stepped out of the door, I ran upstairs to Taylor's room and knocked on her door.

"Yes?" Taylor said.

I opened the door and looked at my stepsister lying down on her bed. She looked so cute in her shorts and t-shirt. My cock was already hard but it wasn't about my release tonight. I walked toward Taylor and climbed into bed with her. She let out a surprised laugh as I started to kiss her.

"What's going on?" she asked me. I kissed her soft lips again.

"Mom and dad are gone, and I want to take care of you for a change," I said.

Taylor's lips curled into a big smile. "What are you going to do?"

I grinned at her. "Just relax and let me take care of you."

I climbed on top of Taylor and kissed her deeply. I moved my mouth to her neck and began to pull down her shorts. Her panties came off next and I inched down toward that sweet pink pussy. I could hear Taylor's breath catch in her throat as I placed my lips on her pussy lips.

I kissed them slowly at first as Taylor watched me. Her eyes were soaking up every moment. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick her pussy lips. Taylor moaned and her head went down to her pillow.

I licked her pussy lips for a moment before I stuck my tongue inside of her. Her juices met the tip of my tongue and I began to drink them up. Her juices had a sweet and tangy taste to them that I found to be absolutely delicious. I wanted more of it.

I moved my tongue deeper inside of her. More of her juices rushed out to greet me. I licked it all up as Taylor moaned. Her hips were starting to move against my mouth. I kept moving my tongue inside of her before I went up to her swollen clit. I took it into my mouth and began to play with it.

Taylor gasped and let out a loud moan. My tongue danced all over her clit as I watched her moan. Her body was moving faster against my mouth that I had to hold onto her hips. Her clit was so hard against my tongue. I flicked at it slowly then faster as Taylor moaned. I would look at her sporadically as I played with her clit. I liked to see her facial expressions. There was so much pleasure that was showing on that pretty face of hers.

When I began to suck on her clit, Taylor lost all control. She cried out and her hips bucked against me. Her juices poured out into my mouth and I licked up as much as I could. I gripped her legs to keep my mouth on her.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed. Her body continued to buck against me as I kept my mouth on her. It took a while before her orgasm subsided. When I took my mouth off of her pussy, I saw that it was slick with my saliva and her juices.

I licked up her juices from her lips as she trembled and moaned. I lifted myself up and looked at my stepsister. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. I grinned at her before I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got off the bed and left her room.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers