My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 08

Story Info
My stepsister gives me a lapdance.
754 words
4.35
13.9k
12
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

"Damn it! Another miss!" My dad yelled at the television.

We were in the living room watching a basketball game. Our team was down by 14 points and there was 1 minute until halftime. My dad had been yelling all game as it seemed like our team just could not get it together tonight.

I had no hope for this team and figured that we were going to lose this game. I had been scrolling through Instagram all night. Taylor had posted several new pics on Instagram and I couldn't stop looking at them. She was at the beach with her friend and they were both wearing two-piece bikinis. Taylor looked hot as fuck in hers. My dick couldn't stop twitching whenever I looked at the photo. I had already liked the photo and saved it to a collection in the app. I knew that once I had the chance that I probably was going to jerk off to the photos of my stepsister.

The buzzer sounded on the television as halftime started. My dad let out a frustrated sigh. "This goddamn team! Why do I put myself through this?"

I laughed. "I thought you said that this was going to be our year?"

My father sighed again. "I spoke too damn soon. I need a drink. I'll be back out here when halftime is over even though it's probably pointless to continue watching this game."

My dad got up and walked out to the garage where he kept his beer in the minifridge in there. He closed the door and I suddenly heard footsteps rush toward me and I looked up at my stepsister in surprise. She sat in my lap without a word and began to grind herself against me.

"Taylor, what are you doing?!" I whispered so that our dad could not hear us.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I've been waiting for dad to get out of here so that I can do this to you," Taylor said with a grin. She was moving her ass all over my now hard cock.

"We might get caught," I moaned. It felt so good what my stepsister was doing to me. Her ass was moving all along my throbbing shaft. My cock was right between her ass-cheeks as she grinded on me.

"Nope, you heard dad. He said he'll be back when halftime started," Taylor said.

I almost laughed. My stepsister must have been waiting impatiently until halftime started since she heard me and my dad talking from her room.

I put my hands on her hips and leaned back on the couch. I looked at my stepsister's ass as she moved it against me. I moaned with every twist of her hips. It had been a very long time since I had gotten a lap dance and my stepsister was doing a much better job than the strippers I had experienced in the local strip club.

"Fuck," I moaned.

Taylor looked back at me with a grin on her lips. "Are you enjoying this?"

I nodded as she slowly ground her ass against my boner. I groaned from the pleasure of it. She was definitely teasing me now. She was moving so tantalizingly slow in my lap. My cock started to twitch even more and I could feel my underwear getting sticky from my precum.

The pleasure she was giving me was becoming too much. I could feel my orgasm approaching. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to cum."

"Good," Taylor said with that same grin.

I held her hips tightly as she continued to grind against me so very slowly. I put my forehead against her back and groaned. I tried to be as quiet as possible. My cock jumped against my stepsister's ass as warm nut spurted out of me. Taylor could feel my cock twitching against her as she moved her ass against it.

There was so much jizz pouring out of me and into my underwear. It took a while before I was done cumming. Taylor did a few more gyrations of her ass on me then she stood up. She looked at the wet spot on the front of my pants with a grin. She gave me a kiss and then hurried away.

I sat there panting. Yet again, my step sister had surprised me and left me wanting more! I looked at the wet spot on my shorts. I needed to clean myself before my dad came back!

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers