My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 07

Story Info
I eat my stepsister's delicious pussy.
759 words
4.38
18.1k
17

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers

"Dammit! I can't believe I lost again!" I said out loud in frustration. I was in my room playing a video game that had consumed much of my day. I was stuck on a hard level where I had to defeat a boss to move on but I could not win no matter what I did.

My door suddenly burst open and Taylor came in and closed it behind her. I looked over at Taylor and I saw an excited look on her face.

"Mom and dad just went out," Taylor said as she hurried to me. She took the controller from my hand and put it to the side before she straddled me.

I let out a surprised laugh as Taylor began to kiss me all over. Her lips pressed against my forehead, cheeks, and then my lips. We kissed deeply with her tongue moving against mine. My hands went to her back and down to her ass. I cupped her ass cheeks and gave them a nice squeeze. My cock was starting to get hard and press against her.

Taylor kissed me with a fierce hunger that I had not experienced from her before. It felt good to see how much she desired me. Her lips moved constantly over my mouth. It was like she was devouring me. I was loving every moment of this passionate kiss from my stepsister. After a moment, I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I put her down on her back and climbed on top of her. My hard cock pressed against her as we continued to kiss. My dick was twitching now in eagerness.

We kissed as our hands ran all over each other's bodies. I needed to touch and see her body. I removed Taylor's shorts and panties in quick succession. I stared at her lovely tits for a moment and then began to suck on each nipple. Taylor moaned and put her hand on my head as she pulled me closer. Her nipples tasted so good and quickly got hard in my mouth.

I then turned to her pussy. I could see that she was already wet. There was so much of her juices all over her labia. I slowly and gently stuck a finger into her pussy. Taylor let out a small gasp as my finger pushed deeply into her.

I fingered her for a little bit as we kissed. Her pussy was getting wetter and I could feel my finger getting soaked. My cock was very hard and was throbbing so hard. I could feel precum leaking out of my tip from excitement. After a moment, I broke the kiss and moved down between her legs. Taylor watched me as her chest rose and fell quickly.

I kissed her pussy before I began to lick it. Taylor moaned and opened her legs wider for me. The first drops of her juices met my tongue. A smile came to my lips as I had been wanting to taste her again after eating her out in her room. She was so delicious.

"Mm," Taylor moaned. My eyes rose to her face as I licked her pussy lips. I ran my tongue from the top to the bottom over and over. Her juices began to come out even more and I drank up all of that sweet honey.

Taylor's hips moved along with my tongue. She gyrated her hips against my mouth. I could see just how much she was enjoying it as her moans got a little louder. I slipped a finger inside of her as I licked her.

"Fuck!" Taylor moaned.

I fingered and licked her pussy slowly at first. I wanted to take my time on her. My finger was getting soaked from her juices. I liked how her walls seemed to contract with every push of my finger into her.

My tongue worked itself up to her clit. It was swollen and I loved the feel of it in my mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taylor moaned.

I could tell that she was close to her orgasm so I went faster. My finger plunged into her warm depths as my tongue lapped at her clit. I looked at her as her eyes snapped shut and her mouth opened wide.

"I'm cumming!" Taylor screamed.

Her body bucked upward rapidly and quickly fell. Her legs also vibrated constantly from her orgasm. I did not stop making her feel good. My tongue and my finger kept at their steady pace as my stepsister came against me.

kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers