My Story as an Indian Village Whore

Story Info
Man becomes a cocksleeve from his roomate's father.
1k words
3.55
13.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Name is Vivek. I am 175 cm tall and a slim man of 23 years of age. I am what people call a "Twink". I have for a long time known that I was born to be a cock sucker. I used to live with my parents and my two elder brothers till my father's death five years ago. My mom recently married her boyfriend of four years. But I hated that man with all my life. I could not bear the fact that another man was lying with my mom instead of my father. One day, in a huff, I left my house and left for Karnal, a district in Haryana. It was here I met Vishal. A top, he understood my hidden love for cock. We met at a bar in Karnal, and over the span of two months, we fucked over twenty times. One day, he asked me if I was willing to come live with him in his apartment. The thought of being able to such his thick cock every day made me say yes at once. His warm juicy cum and the way he fucked my mouth made me want to go with him then and there. Those days, I was doing my masters at a college in Karnal, and I was also happy that his apartment was very close to my college. He was working from home for an IT company.

I began living with him in all earnest, and every night after my college, I would come to a warm and throbbing cock which he, after cumming in my mouth, forced into my Asshole and fucked till I was sore. After a few days, he began calling me his slave and forced me to remain naked whenever I was in the apartment. I had only one job, and that was his cocksleeve and cumpdump, which I loved to be. He told me that he was going to turn me into the perfect cock slave and that he will take care of me as his own pet.

But everything changed for me when he was asked to take a better-paying position at the Canadian branch of his company. He was devastated that he could not complete my training. But while this was happening, I also had good news in my life. I was at that time appointed as a school teacher in one of our nearby schools. I was sad that Vishal was leaving, but at the same time, I was happy at the prospect of a new job. One day, when I came back from my teaching job, I saw an older man and an older woman dressed in Traditional Indian garments inside the house. Usually, I stripped as soon as I entered the apartment, but today, I hesitated. Hearing me, Vishal came out in his boxers and said, "Don't mind them; just remove all your clothes and kneel in front of them". I still stood hesitant. I had no problem stripping in front of Vishal, but before other people, It was a very difficult thing for me. Seeing me hesitant, Vishal pulled me and, closing the door, began to shout at me and told me to strip at once. Scared of his voice, I stripped immediately and kneeled in front of those two people.

Vishal told me they were his parents and came just to see me. I was terrified and ashamed at being forced to kneel naked and without any clothes in front of his parents. But his parents had no problem with me being naked. Instead, the father came to me and lifted me up and began poking me in different places. He even caressed my cock and my ass crack as if I was a cow or a dog. Having checked all of my body, he pulled me closer and slapped me hard. I was shocked. I saw him pulling down his dhoti, under which he was stark naked. He forced open my mouth and shoved his dirty black cock into my throat. I was scared, yet I could not scream or yell for fear of Vishal and his anger.

From the corner of my eye, I saw his mother pull up her saree and play with her clit. She was enjoying what she was seeing. Finally, after thrusting for at least ten minutes, the brute old man came into my mouth. I almost gagged, but he said, "Nuh Nuh Nuh, Drink all of it. It's my gift for you. I should not see even a drop fall, or you will see what I will do". Then he said, "Now listen bitch. I am happy that my son is going to Canada. But that would mean your master can no longer teach you. So he has given me your custody. I know you have a day job, and I will not interfere. But every weekend, you will be my slave. Our village is very near to the city. So it will be easy for you to come. So from this week, you will have to reach my home at sharp 6 pm every friday. Take nothing with you. No extra clothes, no bag and not even extra money. It takes just 100 rs to get from here to my village. So just carry a 100 rs note with you. And finally, make sure that you are not wearing any underwear under your pants. If you do anything on the contrary, my son has given me full permission to beat you senseless. So remember what I have said, and now start eating out your mistress cunt till she cums".

I waddled across the room, and she shoved my face into her cunt. All the while, Vishal and his father have their cocks out. They came closer, and I felt a cock shove up my asshole. They took turns fucking me. All the while, I had my mouth shoved up his mother's cunt. This went on for a while, after which Vishal took me to his room, where he again continued to fuck me till he drained all his cum into my ass. When I woke up the other day, I saw that Vishal's parents had already left. And I was left with a dripping asshole.