All Comments on 'My Story Pt. 02'

by Biingardenstate

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the hell would she stay married to a…loser like you? You have no redeeming qualities and her and Simons daughters have a piece of shit babysitter.

She should leave you and be with the man she loves and loves her and whom she has children with. The kids deserve to have their real father in their life.

sissychloesissychloeabout 1 year ago

every sissy's dream, great story hun

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

love to have that life , so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! Write more stories like this. Be sure Sarah always refers to her pussy and clitty going forward. She should be wearing her new hubby's ring and ankle bracelet.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Should be in Gay or some other fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category, but that's the least of your failures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even for a fictional story it was impossible to believe he didn't just divorce her and move on with his life. Is anybody really THAT stupid? 1 star

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Wow you captured the true nature of an absolute narcissist. Your MC is a selfish and horrible human being. Of course you had to make hubby a weak and worthless cuck to complete the package.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

LW unfortunately, is full of fantasy characters like this girly man, but do human worms like this really exist in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What in the flying pink weasels is up with the moderators of LW? This is nothing near a LW story! With bi, cross dressing men having sex and acting like fools with each other?! This pig swill is slop for the troughs over in lgbtqw# land or the fetish farm. Literotica has the most asinine ideas regarding guidelines for for what meets their categories submissions criteria. What use is there in having them if they are so nebulous in their nature to begin with? And then disregarded in their entirety when more obvious flaws regarding a story's content reject them from LW out of hand? The very tags beg this story be placed elsewhere. One freaking star all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bisexual ? in the garden state writes a story about bisexuality, with bisexual characters and tags the story as being bisexual, then puts the story in the category for bisexual content. NOPE! They cram it in Loving Wives! And then the bisexualy inclined wonder why non-bi's think they're ignorant.

Leroi123Leroi12310 months ago

I have never written such a lengthy response to an erotic story, but I found this one to be especially good, and I want to sincerely compliment you on this story and on how well you write! This is one of the most erotic as well as the most satisfying cuckold stories I've read. Excuse the following if it's rambling.

I am sure that many people will dislike the story because it involves a man who becomes a cuckold sissy. In this story there is an understanding between the wife and her husband about the fact that she would receive sexual pleasure with another man and that her husband was both supportive and happy for this. She found a bisexual man who gladly invited her husband to become a member of their sexual unit, even though Simon and Maria waited a long time for this to happen, it seems. This probably involves a degree of suspending disbelief, and this type of experience it may not be typical for most cuckold couples, although I don't know. I recently learned that there is a $10 word for this, compersion. The last sentence of the story explains it all: “Judge all you want, but it is my life and my story... not yours”.

One thing that significantly differentiates this story from most cuckold stories is the absence of abuse and humiliation levied on the spouse by his wife and/or her lover. He was not required to be in chastity, and even made love to his wife in front of her lover after they finished. The three people very much shared in the experience given that the husband eventually had sex with his wife's lover, very much like she did. The fact that she took some time to carefully prepare her husband as a woman for their lover demonstrates her support as did the fact that "she was very conscious to make sure I felt loved".

I thought it was a nice and important touch the way you described the development of the husband's sexual identity.

The description of lovemaking between him and Simon is particularly well done, detailed and erotic. It was very considerate of Maria to leave for the night so that Simon and her husband could have their first experience of lovemaking undistracted. I hope that Maria comes to include herself in the future as her husband gives himself/herself to Simon as a woman (as I believe shedoes). It's wonderful that Maria and her husband continue to make love including having intercourse, even/particularly with him as a lesbian woman. I also enjoyed the earlier detail “I'm pretty sure my wife was periodically feeding me more of his cum, as every so often I thought she was flexing her stomach muscles and another glob of semen would make itself available to me”.

The one part of the story that was not appealing to me is the fact that the throuple wanted her to become pregnant with her lover's child/children. This is the ultimate act of submission and cuckoldry and an extreme feature.

I see that this story was written about 6 months ago. I really hope that you choose to continue writing because we are all the richer for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiingardenstate@Biingardenstate
Open minded bisexual maie that wants to try many things. I tend to be on the submissive side. Looking for a man to take me and make me his.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Story Pt. 01 Previous Part
My Story Series Info