My Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly kissed my way down Simons body. I wanted to explore his body with my mouth, especially his cock, although it wasn't only about the cock for me any longer, it was still a very important part. I let my hands lightly stroke his cock while I admired it. He really did have a wonderful looking cock. I was in no hurry, I had Simon to myself for a change, and I was going to enjoy him. I started to tease him by using my tongue circling his balls and cock, but not touching them. I then started to lick and suck his balls and his moans told me he was appreciating my efforts. I finally kissed my way up the length of his cock, rubbing his cock against my cheeks. I looked Simon in the eyes as I opened my mouth and slowly slid my mouth down his cock. Once I had a mouthful of cock, I just held it there and let my tongue massage his shaft. I have practiced deep throating my dildos and can open my throat and take them to the hilt, which I really like doing, but I'm conscious that my teeth are scraping on the dildo. So, I resisted the temptation to take Simon all the way hilt and focused all my attention to the first six inches.

I knew Simon was good for multiple orgasms in a night from watching him with my wife, and I was determined to have him cum in my mouth and my ass that night. So, I sucked Simon the best I could, from what I learned practicing on my dildos and watching my wife suck my cock and Simon's cock. I used my hands, in combination with my mouth and tongue. Every time I got a small reward of some pre-cum, it encouraged me to keep going. When Simon warned me he was about to cum, I held the top two inches of his cock tightly in my mouth and let my hands continue to stroke him. Soon he was shooting into my mouth, my first taste of cum directly from another man. I let him fill my mouth and didn't swallow. When Simon was done cumming, I used my hands to milk the last of his cum out of him and let his cock slip from my mouth. I moved the cum around the inside of my mouth enjoying it, before looking directly at Simon and swallowing it. I've never had a mouthful of cum before, and although I knew I would like it, I didn't know I would love it, I mean really love it.

I crawled my way back up to Simon and whispered thankyou to him and then gave him a wet kiss. Simon had no problems kissing me and sticking his tongue into my cum soaked mouth. Simon rolled me onto my back as we aggressively made out. I mentioned earlier that I wanted to totally submit to Simon, so I crooned my head back to expose my neck to Simon. As he started kissing my neck, I wrapped my hands around his head and pulled him in tight. Simon got the hint and started sucking on my neck. I really liked the way that felt and held him there for some time. I knew I was going to have a doozy of a hickey, but I didn't care one bit.

Simon had been foundling my "breasts" all this time and I liked what that was doing to me. But as he made his way down my body, he wanted to take my bra off. I kind of wanted to leave it on, I liked having breasts, but Simon convinced me that it would be better if I let him undress me. If I was going to submit, I minds as well submit all the way, so I let Simon fully undress me. Simon then starting kissing and sucking on my tits. I've never had someone do that to me before. I arched my back trying to force my tits into his mouth even more. I grabbed his head and held him tight. I realized then that Simon might not have been marking my wife for me to see, she may have been like me, just really liked what Simon was doing to us and we wanted it; and I really wanted it.

Simon surprised me and moved down further and started to tease my groin area. He spent a little time kissing me cock and balls, but then spread and lifted my legs so he could access my rosebud. He started by planting kisses all around it, then he started to lick my boi pussy. That was out of this world, if you have never had anyone lick you there, you are missing out. I was squirming like crazy. I finally grabbed Simon's arms and pulled him back up on top me. I told him it was time for him to fuck me.

Simon grabbed the lube on the nightstand and lubed up my ass and his cock. I was so hot for him I didn't want to spend the time for him to prepare me with his fingers. I just wanted to have him inside me. I spread my legs wide as Simon crawled between them. I told Simon, from prior experience with my dildos, once he made his initial penetration, he would have to pull out to let the inevitable wave of pain pass, then he could re-enter me and I would be fine.

I took Simon's cock and placed the head of his cock directly on my rosebud. Simon pushed and soon the head of his head of his cock slipped in. He pulled back out and paused for a moment, I then let him know I was fine. I reached between my legs again and guided Simon's cock back into me so he could penetrate me fully. I've always enjoyed guiding Simon's cock into my wife, but guiding it into me made me feel so damn feminine and sexy. When Simon was about half-way in me, he put his mouth on mine, then drove his cock the rest of the way into me as our tongues dueled. I could feel his balls and thighs on my ass, and it felt wonderful.

Having a real cock in me was so much better than my dildos. The warmth of his cock in me, the weight and the warm of his body on top of me was everything and more of what I had fantasized. I wrapped my nylon clad legs around Simon's body (I've always wanted to do that) and Simon started thrusting into me. I hugged him tight with my arms as I moaned into his mouth. I started thrusting my rock-hard cock against Simon's belly as he slowly fucked me. Every time he thrust into me, I thrusted my cock against his pelvis. As usual when I had something thrusting into me, I didn't last long, I wanted it to last longer but it just felt too damn good and in no time I was yelling "oh fuck I'm coming" and shot my cum in between our pelvises.

Simon stopped for a bit, letting me recover. With my legs still wrapped around Simon, I told him he could continue. I was still hard and the cum between us felt really good against my cock, like it was in a wet pussy. Having already cum, I was able to just focus on Simon fucking me. I started planting kisses all over his face and sucking on his earlobe and sticking my tongue in his ear (I like that when my wife does that to me and Simon seemed to like it also).

I wanted Simon to cum inside me so I started whispering into his ear, "fuck me, I want your cum inside of me, I want you to plant your seed inside me, I want you to breed me, I want you to make me yours (and I really wanted that more than anything). I then grabbed his face with both my hands, looked into his eyes and said the words "I love you", and I absolutely meant it. I had fallen in love with Simon when he was making my wife happy and impregnating her. I can't explain why, but I did. I don't think I could have allowed him to impregnate my wife if I didn't love both of them. That was enough for Simon who shoved his cock deep within me and held it there as he came. It was absolutely wonderful having a man make love to me and cumming inside of me, making me his. I felt like the woman that I wanted to be at times in this moment.

Simon leaned in and kissed me passionately. Then he broke the kiss, looked into my eyes and said "I love you too," and I could tell he meant it. I still had my legs around Simon and I wouldn't let him go. I stayed on top of me, embracing on another until his cock softened and fell out of me. I got up, and put my bra, breast forms, panties and nightie back on. I crawled back into bed with Simon and let him wrap me in his arms and he spooned me. I could feel his cum leaking into my panties making them wet. I loved that feeling knowing my lovers cum was leaking into my panties, something that I had always fantasized about. My heart was till beating quickly. I was in love for the second time in my life, and I was in his protective arms. I fell asleep a very happy woman.

I woke up still in Simons arms. My back was to him and we were in the spoon position. I could feel his semihard cock pressing into the crack of my ass. I kept my outfit on this time, and pulled the back of my panties to the side and started rubbing my bare ass against Simon's cock. It didn't take him long to get fully hard. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed the lube. I reached behind me and squired some on his cock and on the crack of my ass. Simon started really humping me then. It felt so good having his cock rub up and down the crack of my ass. Reminded me of the first time I ever had sex, with my cousin, only I was rubbing my cock in the crack of his ass.

I lifted my leg and draped it over Simon's legs. I reached between us and guided his cock to my rosebud. He pushed in with little resistance. I was still somewhat lubed from last night and his cum was still inside me. He made love to me. I loved making love in this position, Simon was kissing my neck, nibbling my ear, grabbing and playing with my breasts, and reaching down and rubbing my cock through my panties. I didn't realize sex as a woman could be so good. We took our time; I was in no hurry and was trying to just take in the moment and the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me. I could feel Simon's thrusts get more forceful and I could tell he was getting close. I pushed back into his thrust, and he was rubbing my cock. We were both now close. I twisted my head around and we kissed passionately. Soon he was cumming in me and I was cumming in my panties. I love cumming in my panties. I love that wet sticky feeling. Yeah I know, I'm a bit weird that way.

We stayed in bed most of the day, getting up to shower and occasionally getting a bite to eat. Maria came home that night. We all slept together, but didn't have any sex. Simon and I were spent.

Final Phase: Epilogue

Maria had a baby girl several months later. We, well Maria and Simon, had a second baby girl two years after that. Simon moved in after the birth of our first daughter and we all three live together and share one super king bed each night.

After the cat was out of the bag that I liked to crossdress and enjoyed sex with Simon so much, I started dressing as a woman more and more. I found that I preferred "being a woman" and started taking estrogen. I keep the dose low, as I like my cock to get hard because it enhances my orgasms (although I don't have to be hard to have an orgasm when being fucked). I did develop small breasts over time, but decided to get them enhanced as I wanted bigger breasts. One of the things I liked most being dressed as a woman was having breasts. I now have very nice C cup breasts, which I must admit all three of us love.

We took a trip to Mexico for a special three-way wedding a year or so ago. Maria and I both married Simon, and I married Maria again, this time as Sarah. Maria and I wore identical wedding dresses and Simon was very handsome in his Tux. It isn't legal or anything like that, but it was very meaningful to us all the same.

We mostly have group sex when we are together. Maria or I will go away with Simon on our own at times for some one-on-one time with him. Maria and I also will have lesbian sex, which often leads to me fucking her. She can even orgasm with me inside her now. She says it is because she is so turned on by making love to a woman with a cock.

Reflecting back on my life to date, I would never imagined growing up in the country that I would have become the woman I am today. It all started with a small spark that became my awakening and you could say I blossomed from there. I love my life, I love Maria, Simon and our daughters and most of all I love myself the way I am. Judge all you want, but it is my life and my story... not yours.

12