My Str8 (?) Buddy

Story Info
Str8 or not, Sébastien and his fat cock turns me on.
1.8k words
4.45
6.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that time, I was studying communication in a private school in Paris. We were about ten students, and only 3 including me, in boarding school. There were double rooms and single rooms. By bad luck, I found myself in a single room.

One evening when the three of us were after class having a student aperitif in one of their rooms, the conversation necessarily got out of hand on sex, and naturally for them on girls. Having always assumed my preference for boys, I made no secret of it. Willy, the first boy started to distance himself (out of embarrassment rather than malice). Sébastien had no changes in his behavior.

Sébastien, a 23-year-old guy, blond medium-long straight hair, a dream body sculpted by football. The Swedish viking genes of his father had also an influence! He really excited me a lot. I only thought of this young stud and very often I had to jerk off thinking of him.

One evening after class, I decide to go to the showers to relax from this day of hard work. Arriving in the showers, no one...Too bad! And then suddenly I hear the door open and I see Sebastien enter...

"Hi! What a crazy day!"

"Yes you are right," he answers me. However, I feel he is a bit embarrassed. He hesitates to undress while I only dream of seeing his naked body. He often wears jeans and the bulge suggests a dick that I imagine to be very wide.

So, as not to bother him too much, I decide to turn my back on him and he takes the opportunity to undress quickly and go to an individual shower. On the bench... I see his clothes and grab his boxers. Hum... What a male smell! I sniff these boxers while imagining the cock that was there just a few minutes ago...

I hesitate, but decide to take it to my room. Risky, since he'll know it's me but I can't resist!

The next day, I meet Sébastien, broadly smiling. He doesn't tell me about the theft of his boxers last night in the showers.

The day passes, the evening arrives and I'm about to enter my room when he asks me, "So, did you jerk off smelling my undies last night? Don't worry, I do the same with the girls' panties!"

Red with confusion, I quickly go back to my room.

10 minutes later, Sébastien knocks at my door, "Let's have a drink? Look Morgan, I brought some beer." One drink, two drinks later, Sébastien wants to know what attracts me to him, "What turns you on about me? Last night with the boxer you only got the smell, what about now having the view?!"

And then to my surprise, he begins to caress his bulge through his sweatpants... A manly caress... He stands up and pulls out his cock. A sumptuous cock, long and thick and yet he still hasn't got a full hard-on!

He continues to jerk his cock, which quickly reacts: a raging erection like I've seldom seen; his cock is now at least 8 or even 9 inches long, upwards curved and fully pointing at the ceiling, with the glans reaching his furry navel; this outstanding dick is even very thick and veiny.

I'm sure his buddies don't miss a chance to take a double look at that fat piece of cock when he changes clothes in the football locker room, understanding that, being so thrilled to show off his body, he certainly doesn't hesitate letting his hard-on growing "on its own will".

At that time he tells me, "After the smell, you get the view!"

He is then putting his jogging back on. I'm really excited and I decide to give it a shot for once, "Ok for the smell and the sight, but my preference goes for the taste!"

"What? You want to suck me! Right? No, I'm sorry but I like girls too much to get sucked by a dude." With that he gets up and leaves.

I cannot hide my disappointment! And decide then to go to bed.

Later on, someone knocks at my door, I open it and see Sébastien, "Here, I've just jerked off and come in these undies. If you lick it you'll have a little taste!" he says to me, handing me his underpants smeared with his gooey juice...

I'm still blown away... This guy is incredible! He refuses to get sucked but gives his boxer literally FULL of cum! I won't hide from you that I immediately sniffed and licked the still fresh sperm hold by his undies. Pure caviar, a little salty, but divine...

After having jerked off copiously with Sébastien's still warm underpants, I went to bed not without difficulty to fall asleep!

The next morning and during class I couldn't take my eyes off Sébastien, I stared at his crotch, imagining his fat dick well molded in his boxer.

Noon, we go to the canteen and Sébastien throws me, "So, this taste of a real guy? Did you like it?" Luckily we were away from the crowd, behind a column and the others couldn't really hear or see us. I didn't want to become the fag of the University!

"Yes, it was good. Even excellent!" I answered him, "But not enough copious..." I decided to play his game and especially not to let him have the upper hand. He was a player and well we were going to play!

"If you want," he tells me, "I can give you your daily dose. I have abundant sperm and I hate to waste!"

"Why not, but I prefer to get my dose in between noon and two. So what are you going to do?" And to my great surprise, I saw his hands pass under the table, his gaze could not be detached from me and I realized that he was jerking off, there in the middle of the canteen! After a few minutes one of his hands went up on the table to grab a glass. The glass passed under the table to return a moment later half-filled with his white spunk.

"Now I want to see you drink that man nectar, my slutty buddy!" I right away grabbed the glass and swallowed all his salty jizz. This game lasted almost a quarter. Every day Sébastien jerked off in the canteen, ejaculated in the glass and made me drink his generous male juice.

One evening we decide to have an aperitif in his room. A glass, two glasses, soon the bottle of whiskey is empty and Sébastien falls asleep.

I look at this young stallion lying on my bed. He wears jeans, a T-shirt, and his boots. He is offered at the slightest of my caresses.

My fingers start to touch his thigh, he doesn't move, that's a good sign. I slowly reach his fly, I touch his cock through the fabric..... Still no reaction. So I decide to really take matters into my own hands and start unbuttoning his fly, button by button. I enter my hand and caress his penis through his underwear, he sighs. I unfasten the belt, blow up the last button, and his dick is finally freed.

His cock is sumptuous, it begins to harden under the caress of my fingers, which play at gently stroking his glans, which tickles his foreskin... His rod is now well erect, a magnificent 8.5 inches dong, thick especially at the base. I start jerking it off gently, stroking his balls with my other hand. The object of my desire is finally at my mercy.

Slowly I approach my tongue, and I begin to suck his glans. I slowly go down his shaft, start deep throating him. I swallow his balls one by one.

Suddenly his first hand rises, clings behind my head, his other hand grabs his big cock and directs it towards my mouth, "You're right," he tells me, "It's easier than with the glass! Take your dose directly from the source!"

His cock is again entirely deep in my throat. I suck him like I've never sucked a guy before. After a few minutes he really starts to sigh, his abs contract, his hands come press on my head and push his cock completely deep in my throat. I lost the count, but there were probably over 8 or 9 heavy jets of thick spunk, "Don't waste a drop of it!" he said to me in a groan of pleasure, "Drink, drink this nectar of your favorite dude!"

After this endless flow of sperm, I clean his pole with my tongue.

Since that day, Sébastien asked me to suck him very often in the middle of the day, between two classes in the toilet, in the locker room, until the day he met a girl. Everything stopped and I was really craving his sperm which had become like a drug. I no longer had my daily ration of fresh jizz!

Until the day when Sébastien came to see me, "My girlfriend doesn't suck as well as you. She's agrees to take some lessons... Can you come to my room tonight and suck me off? She'll watch you doing it." This guy was truly amazing! He had this gift of being able to make anyone accept anything!

The evening arrives, I enter his room. His girlfriend is sitting on the couch. I greet her, she seems a little uncomfortable. Sébastien comes out of the bathroom, stark naked, his fat and long penis already looking at the ceiling and says to his girlfriend, "You'll see how I like to be sucked..." "Go Morgan! Start your job!" I kneel down and start sucking him off, putting all my knowledge into it. His girlfriend watches and seems more and more interested.

"It's up to you now," I tell her, "Do him the same way!" and his cock goes from one hungry mouth to the other one.

"Morgan," he told me, "Do you know that she refuses to take it in the ass? Can I fuck you to show her that it doesn't hurt?"

So, all my wishes finally come true! Sébastien wants to fuck me in front of his babe!!!

"Ok, I'm in!"

Sébastien lies on his back, and says to me, "Sit on it!" I straddle him and gently sit on his juicy banana. The large glans opens my ass, and his 8.5 inches gently enter me. I start going up and down on his meaty pole under the gaze of his girlfriend who grabs my erect cock and starts sucking it. Sébastien and I both explode at the same time, his spunk flooding my ass and mine flying all over my abs and pecs.

That day I understood everything. Sébastien needed the presence of a chick to satisfy his fantasies with guys.

These sex parties lasted until the school holidays.

He still had a knack for making people do whatever he wanted.

Today I no longer have any contact with Sébastien :o((

Private message to Sébastien: "if one day you read this story, contact me. I have always treasured both your undies without ever washing them. I wear them from time to time. I've even become a fetishist and often swap my stockings with other guys!"

Morgan