All Comments on 'My Summer as a Girl Pt. 01'

by RightButSexy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300almost 6 years ago
SO HOT

WONDERFUL START TO A VERY HOT STORY, PLEASE KEEP THIS STORY GOING, AND THE FASTER, THE BETTER, MMMMMMM....BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

wow worth a second chapter

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Hot, very hot

Excellent. This aunt Janey can do whatever she want to. I hope she will want to do a lot of dirty things tlo her "Molly". I can't wait for new chapters. Don't dalay them, please.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 6 years ago
so damned hot

Wow what a hot story .. please continue .. I would love to be a girl for aunty .. :)

54btmguy54btmguyalmost 6 years ago
See it coming

Great story and pretty sure the more they get into the net sooner or later she is going to use a strap on, on you or your going to come out as a ladyboy or possible putting a strap on, on you to fuck her on camera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And time marches on.

Can't wait until she uses that boi pussy of yours. Who knows, maybe the secret will pop out and you'll be able to fuck her with your girlie cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful.

Being the bi-gurl that I am, it's all about the clothing. Sheer hosiery especially and anything of nylon. While with blonde wig, makeup, and fully clothed, I love being the bottom with another Gurl like myself. Receiving her seed will often send me over the edge if not already there. Although, a woman is delightful, too. Rub our nylon legs together is heaven.

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 1 year ago

Ohh... That was FUN!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous