My Summer as a Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her thighs released and she made a high pitched squeal. Apparently she had become a nerve and needed me to stop. But I could tell I had given her a hell of a ride. She looked at her laptop and said something like, "Why James, you came all over us." He grunted back at her, but I don't think it was words.

"James, I really liked sharing Molly with you. I hope we can do it again sometime."

"Yeah, I'd like that too. Goodnight Janey."

I was surprised at how quick he signed off. I think he was embarrassed about cumming all over his camera and keyboard. Aunt Janey was all smiles as she closed her laptop. "I think you liked that too, Molly."

I smiled up at her, still on the floor and looking up at her gorgeous body. "Come on stud," she said. You deserve a reward for all of that. I was trembling and didn't know what she meant. Despite what we'd just done, I wasn't ready to fuck my aunt. But she laid me down on her bed, on my back. With my head nestled in her pillows, she wrapped her hand around my cock and started to jerk me off.

I was so hard I was standing straight up, I'm not exactly sure how she got me out of that thong sleeve she had me in, but she knew what she was doing. As she slowly pulled up and down on my cock, she was luring me in even more. "We made a lot of money tonight my little girl. I'll bet there are a lot of guys out there like James who are just dying to feast their eyes on Janey and Molly. I know we said just the once, but you want to do this again, don't you?"

"Of course I do," I blurted out. She just smiled at me and fisted me faster. I don't know why I wasn't cumming. Maybe it was the booze; maybe it was everything that was swimming around in my head. She smiled down at me and tweaked my nipple. It was harder than I was used to; I mean no one ever did that before. But to me, it was her playing with my girl breasts. That did it. I shot a load so high into the air that I felt it impact me as it came back down. She finished me off as six or seven spurts shot up and then all over my stomach. I guess she had gotten some of it on her hand, because she put her had to her mouth and licked my cum off of it. It was both the sexiest and slutiest thing I had ever seen in my life.

I knew right then and there that I was hooked, hooked on my Aunt Janey. Any sexual thing she asked of me, I was going to do. She knew it too. Even if I had to dress like a girl, I was going to, just to watch her orgasm and to have her smile that wicked smile at me once more. And the summer had just started.

12