All Comments on 'My Summer Sexual Barbecue'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

typo- in title NY should be MY

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

If you enjoyed hearing about my heartache please favor the story and give it a good vote. I promise I will never cheat again and damn, Lucinda seems to have been enlarged since Bob did the nasty to her. Where can a married guy with a pregnant wife get relief, gay guys don't have these problems... Oh well, at least the family didn't split. I've got kids to worry about and the wife is a great mother but I better not cross her ever again.

colin23colin23over 3 years ago
Another typo

An epitaph is what is written on a gravestone. You may mean "epithet" (the old word for "adjective"), but that is not really right, either.

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

According to the Oxford Dictionary, epitaph is

"something by which a person, time, or event will be remembered.," it doesn't have to be on a gravestone. I was thinking of the destruction of Confederate Statues which are considered by some to be racist symbols, language no longer considered correct. But Mr Colin, I get your point and appreciate your mention of it. Unfortunately in conventional English meanings are often less precise. Thanks!

"

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Dearest Wanna Play Billiard, If you get to Los Angeles I would be honored to have you play with my balls. We have replaced the older composite pool balls with high tech acrylic and the difference is astounding. Best regards, Erectus123

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...