My Summer Sexual Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owwe yes, you velly big," she said, rushing over to caress my cock like it was a baby puppy.

"Kiko, tell me bout you."

I turned red and just grinned as my erection dissipated.

"Where is Kiko?"

"She can't come today, but I make you happy."

"But Kiko and I, we..." but she cut me off responding.

"I do same."

I imagined the girls discuss their client's desires. I wasn't going to get dressed and leave, that would have been rude. I'd figured I'd wait to see what Lulu had to offer and probably nix her the next time. The massage girls obviously knew what each customer expected.

"Turn over now."

Lulu started to massage my back. Her hands were terrific. She was more potent than Kiko but could be gentle. I don't want a strenuous workout on the massage table. I just want to relax. The way she worked my butt, her finger parting my ass cheeks as she butterflied my balls gave me another instant hard-on. When she told me to turn over, I was once more fully erect. She went down on me and took her time. My wife was never into oral sex or anal, although I dated Latin girls who were into both. After doing without since the honeymoon, it was a novelty to have this enthusiastic Asian girl blowing my cock like it was Gabriel's trumpet.

When the blow job was over, we got down to copulation.

"No need condom."

Am I crazy? I know if I catch an STD, I might take it home to my wife, but a naked vagina is an invitation most of us cannot refuse.

And that is where Lulu shined. She'd lay down across the table. I wasted no time and bent forward to taste her pussy. Wow, it tasted like kimchi. I figured she was such a kimchi fan that it ran from top to bottom, but her lips were clear when I kissed her. I'd started to enter her, but I wasn't a fan of standing up fucking. I asked Lulu to lay from the top of the bed. I moved on top of her, her legs wide, her cunt tight but looser that Kiko and the fucking was great. Her legs were wrapped as tightly around my hips as was possible with her shorter legs. I could look in her eyes as I kissed her neck and forehead. You could tell by her expression that she was enjoying the fucking as much as I was. Giving pleasure to your sex partner is a beautiful thing. Her response made a strong impression on me.

While I was busy sucking her tits and fucking her, she's whispering,

"No, stop, oh, oh, do no stop," and moans and groans in Korean.

Lulu's holding me tightly. I'm beginning to breathe hard when Lulu snakes a hand behind me and sticks a finger in my ass. I came like a banchee's howl. Lulu holds up a finger on her other hand to signal I should be silent, but I'm starry eyed as my dick explodes, its rapid pulsations begin to fill her. I hold her tight and whisper,

"I love you."

I felt a little guilty about how my feelings for Lulu had escalated, but it's easy to fall in love with a girl who is such a good fuck.

As time went on, I started to have sex with Lulu most every week. I was afraid Kiko would be offended, but if she was, she never let on. I think for Kiko, sex was no more intimate than shaking hands. I started to feel the girls had traded me off between them. Every once in a while, if Lulu wasn't available, I'd still enjoyed Kiko's tight cunt, graceful body, and pretty face. She was still as sweet to me as always. I fucked each one of the girls, but a little more dicking with Lulu. I liked Kiko, but I was fascinated with my little "Korean."

But Lulu had gotten inside me with more than her second finger. I was falling for her. For the next few months, Lulu occupied most of the weekly sessions I spent at the parlor. Her English was so-so, but I wasn't there for language lessons. An hour with Lulu left me weak in the knees. My secretary began to notice and would say,

"Boss you look tired, why don't you go home early."

I'd take her advice, leave at 4:30, finish Lucinda's delicious meal, and fall asleep long before the movie we watched was over.

My wife would be upset, she didn't like watching TV by herself, she'd say,

"They're working you to 'deeath honeny.' I'm a-going to complain 'Meester Bow-bee' at the summer barbeque."

"No, Lucinda, don't you dare. The company wants results. Results take time and effort. Don't say a word."

I knew who she was thinking of Bob Mannors, who ran the regional training school that all our new employees were required to attend. That s.o.b. was famous for two things. He had fucked just about every incoming secretary, and the gals came back with the story that he had a huge cock.

Playing footsie with Bob was the only way to stay hired and not fired. I saw he had an eye for my wife's tits and ass at the last barbeque. I didn't need him sticking his reputedly big dick in her honey pot. Anyway, I was too busy with my fucking to think much about old Bobby and his "iron cock." In fact, come to think of it, he was due to pay his bi-monthly visit sometime this month.

A strange idea popped into my head. I'd been tossing it around. On Friday, I went for my "lunch break." It wasn't a busy day at the parlor. Both Kiko and Lulu walked me into the massage room. I looked at one and then the other and said,

"Ladies, I'd like to fuck both of you today. I'll give you $200."

Kiko, counting on her fingers, said, "it will cost $70 extra."

"That's what I just said, $30 each for massage and $70 each for, well, you know, the fucking."

"Ok," said Kiko, locking the massage room door and getting undressed.

Kiko folded her blouse, bra, and the rest of her clothes on the chair. Lulu, smiling, she obviously thought the idea was amusing, did the same. There we were, the three of us consenting adults. I had a sweet hard-on looking at them. I knew I was going to have sex with both ladies.

Kiko leaned back, we were obviously skipping the massage, she was nude and ready for sex. She leaned back partway, and I went for her tight pussy with my lips and tongue, and she tasted like a flower. Lulu was massaging my ass and squeezing my balls. After tonguing Kiko until she was wet, I came up for air. I played with her titties, kissed, and licked her ears. My dick was very hard, eating pussy always gives me a firm erection.

I spread Kiko's legs and pulled her hips closer, and my cock went right to work and started fucking her. I took my time standing. I knew I'd stay hard. I'm not sure why, but stand-up fucking was a position that made it difficult to cum. When I'm on top, fucking down into her bottomless pit, although Kiko wasn't bottomless, my balls were shaken in a different direction, and that's just what I need. All the time I'm grinding away and hitting bottom, Kiko is moaning and saying,

"You too big, me too small,"

I wanted my time without complaint. My penis was held so tight that there was no chance I was going to lose my full firm hard-on. I just kept fuck-fuck-fucking Kiko. Finally, just when I felt I was getting close to shooting, I pulled out. Thinking his work was done, my dick might have thought it was going into a relaxed state.

Kiko then showed me how sophisticated she was. As soon as I pulled out, Kiko grabbed the base of my cock tightly in her hand so I wouldn't lose my erection. Lulu took her place lying lengthwise on the bed, knowing what I preferred. Lulu's cunt was no stranger to me. I'll be damned if it didn't always smell like kimchi. I know I'm repeating myself. That was another reason I was sure she was Korean. I proceeded to "eat her out" and swung my leg up on the bed, I was still rock hard.

Kiko only let go of my penis when I penetrated Lulu's vagina, undoubtedly one size larger than Kiko's. Lulu welcomed my dick like a lost relative. I never lost an inch of length thanks to Kiko's firm grip, although as excited as I was, I'm sure I would have stayed hard. Losing one's boner in the middle of a double fuck might have been the death knell. But Kiko and I did have history. I had fucked Kiko so many times over the last 18 months, I guessed her trepidation was based on the one occasion when my hard-on did fail.

I had come to the massage parlor two days after I'd been fucking my old college Amazon girlfriend, I'd met her by chance while shopping. Her titties looked more prominent than ever and that sexual affinity we'd always shared broke though. We talked, Princess told me she was home visiting and was now engaged to an attorney in Washington, DC. She surprised me when she told me to follow her back to her motel. An hour after, and a few rounds of Southern Comfort, we were in her bed having sex. It was a one-shot deal, reminding us of what we'd once had. By the time I got to my regular Kiko rendezvous two days later, the "dial" on my ball sack was still pointing at half empty.

I had no intention of missing my usual session with Kiko. When my efforts to ejaculate came to nill, my cock's firmness was in danger of ending without tribute. Sensing what was happening, as I struggled. Kiko reached back into her ponytail. Like the pro she was, she pulled off the elastic hairband, doubling it, she passed it over my limpid cock. As if by magic, my decrepitude vanished. My penis turned red, firmed up, and I was able to continue my onslaught. The session culminated with an exudate that creamed Kiko the way she deserved, albeit less than usual. How grateful I was to finish what I had started. When we ended, my empty ball sack resembled an empty paper sack.

Was there an interruption in our story? I had finished sex with Kiko, who was still holding tightly to my cock as I ended up going own on my lovely Lulu. I covered Lulu with my body, filling her vagina with my full-on swollen cock as Kiko looked on. I did not spare Lulu. I continued "the old in and out," her legs were hooked into mine for several minutes until that marvelous moment when something fires in my prostate that signaled I was ready to "shoot for the hoop." As I thrust towards completion, Lulu was moaning happily and urging me on,

"Fuck me harder, no stoppy"

I held her tight against me. My balls contracted. My dick exploded like a 4th of July backyard rocket pulsating with sperm. We lay like two lovers as the surreal moment dissolved. Our eyes opened. There we were glued together on the massage parlor bed. We separated, toweled off the cum and pussy juice, and stood up.

Kiko, who had watched the coupling, followed us out of the massage room. We all headed to the table shower room. The three of us nude and red-faced, still tied to the throes of passion. Who should we encounter in the waiting room? My nemesis, Bold Bob Mannors, with a smirk on his face as wide as the Mississippi river. Little did I know how much his observation was going to cost me down the line.

Still, feeling like I was the king of the world, I greeted him like a lost brother. Then, the three of us proceeded together to the table shower to wash our privates in the water's cooling flow. Cunts and cocks washed clean, Lulu's love pouch's milky sperm deposit slowly washed down the drain.

Once our threesome completed with a full cum shot into Lulu, that fantasy was out of my mind. There was little reason for further threeway exertion. I returned to my routine weekly sex play wth Lulu when the unexpected happened. In life, you never know what catastrophe will follow joy-filled moments. My affection and passion for Lulu, the perfect sex partner, continued without realizing that I was one of many who shared Lulu's warm wet bare vagina.

I realized the folly of all the great fucks I'd spent when just like a pandemic that upends one's life or an industrial plant closing that leaves hundreds of unexpecting employees out of work, I was hit by a similar but more personal tragedy. Three days after my last sexual exertion in my prime Korean pocket, my dick was dripping pus from my pee hole.

I quickly realized I had contracted an STD, in this case, chlamydia. After a Wikipedia consultation, I went on immediate antibiotic therapy downing the remnants of several unfinished medications I'd saved up over the years. I called Lulu to warn her, but she denied any knowledge of infection. A week later, I spoke to Kiko, who confirmed my suspicions and admitted Lulu had infected me and lied about it.

That put an end to my gloveless fucks. It was a downer. My feelings of affection for my carefree sex mate diminished, not just because she'd infected me, but because she lied about it. Once recovered, I returned to my Friday habit, now using condoms. I abandoned Lulu, returning to Kiko. Lulu looked forlorn for a day, but I noticed she'd developed her own cadre of waiting fans in the massage parlor's lobby. I silently wished them all good luck.

That wasn't the end. My wife gave birth to our new daughter in the first week of February. Lucinda got back in shape over the next few months, although her bra size seemed permanently one measure larger. So prominent that men couldn't keep their eyes off her. She also returned to her wildcat ways, and I could hardly keep up with her desire to have sex. I began to cancel Friday sessions out of fear I would not be able to perform. Time passed quickly. One morning, I looked at my desk calendar and saw that the company summer barbeque July 4th was next weekend.

We all assembled that afternoon at the Baseball field where 4 iron-barred stone barbeque grills, off to the side, awaited out charcoal. The company provided plenty of food, beer, and hard drinks and soda for the kids. Some people brought pot luck or fifths of Vodka or Bourbon. Counting the employee's families and friends, we must have been close to 80-90 people.

Della Heggie, my secretary, was smooching with Herman Meyers, our top salesman. Our investigator, Austin Reeves, showed up with a girlfriend he'd recruited from a strip club. Elsie Cronin took up with the copy room guy, though he was 20 years her junior. Our gay salesman showed up with an escort. I was unsure of gender, but she was dressed in a very short skirt. I caught them swapping spit behind a large oak tree.

Lilly Carson, a Native American, made a speech while dressed in leather and beating on a small drum. Terri Grainor showed up in a tiny bikini that kept slipping off her newly enhanced breasts. Her husband just beamed. Various contractors showed up with wives, girlfriends, and people that accompanied them. Some were quite overweight, I figured they came for the food.

Harry Kaufman, our accountant, brought along an electric piano and played tunes for several hours. A bunch of the guys started dancing on the park bandstand. Lucinda was wearing a shoulderless knit that showed off her figure and a tight short skirt that made her ass look like Jennifer Lopez. My wife was invited to dance by guys who wanted to crush her tits into their chests. There were quite a number of those dance partners.

Bob Mannors showed up late, but just in time for the grub. I was working the barbeque, turning out grilled hot dogs and burgers. I saw him through the smoke approach Lucinda and next thing they were dancing together. I admit Bob was light-footed and although he was a big man, he danced like Fred Astair. I could see her head was on his shoulder, he was talking to her about who knows what?

I imagine, in retrospect, that before the char on the hot dogs took hold, old Bob had spilled the beans about my massage parlor indiscretion. I'm sure seeing me with Kiko and Lulu must have piqued his curiosity. For all I knew, one of the girls might have mentioned our threesome.

About fifteen minutes later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bob and Lucinda in earnest conversation at the bar. Lucinda downed half a pitcher of lemonade, spiked with vodka. She wobbled a bit, sitting down at the picnic table and seemed distant. Bob had seated himself next to Lucinda, and they were making small talk. When the ice cream and cake were being served, the two of them wandered off. That scum sucker Bob walked Lucina out to the tree-lined parking lot under the pretext of showing off his new Porsche SUV with retractable seats.

That is where Lucinda's idea of payback took place. What she called in her Spanish accent, "di geeses gander."

Realizing they had not come back after 25 minutes passed rapidly with Connie Esterbrook flirting with me, I said I had to go. By the time I got out to the parking lot to find my missing wife, Bob had fucked her bareback, and she was finishing him off with what I looked like a "forbidden blow job." Before I could take a poke at Bob, she pushed me away with a stream of curse words in Spanish and more than one slap.

"Why were you sucking his cock after he'd fucked you?"

"In my country, 'eets' considered polite for a lady to clean off a man's 'verga' after he has fucked her. That was the only way to do 'eet' in the car, I 'deedn't' have any towel."

I couldn't defend myself. It took a few months before my marital life returned to normal. I had to put my canoodling on hold. Well aware of my wife's ability to shame me by her sexual indiscretions, I was now hostage to her sexual savagery. The only concession she agreed to was to add some brief oral sex to our routine, and then just to remind me would make a comment as I slipped out of her mouth, like,

"Oh 'Meester' Bob, it's 'beeger' than Mio marito."

Thank God, Mr. Bob didn't get her pregnant, or I'd be raising his kids.

Of course, after her escapade that Saturday night, just to stick it to me, she grabbed me by my t-shirt and said that if she catches me fucking around again, she'll take on every guy in the office at the next July 4th summer barbeque. A comment like that can turn a swelled pepperoni into a sour limpid Cornichon.

"Ok folks, that all," isn't that what Bugs Bunny used to say, or was it, "That's all folks." Whatever. You probably want to know what actually happened?

It finally dawned on me that the girls were running a sort of bordello. It was a sweet operation. All who participated benefited, and it wasn't at all costly. After my wife taught me what revenge fucking was all about, I stopped visiting the massage parlor. I accidentally came across Lulu at the "Toasted Bun" one afternoon a month ago. She told me that Kiko had married a customer, and this jealous guy forbade Kiko from talking with her former friend. Lulu said that when she called, Kiko told her,

"No call me anymore. My Boss get angry."

"How can you marry a massage girl and be jealous?"

"I know," said Kiko, very stupid man."

I paid for Lulu's lunch tab and slipped her an extra twenty like I often did in the old days. She embraced me, told me to come to see her, said they had a new girl who was very pretty and I'd like her. I haven't seen her since. Oh yeah, Mister Bob hasn't shown up either!

12