My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 04

Story Info
Danny takes advantage of a drunk Lisa again.
3.2k words
4.37
22.8k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_G_Weird
P_G_Weird
72 Followers

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

A short time later she heard Danny in the kitchen and wine glass in hand she went out to meet him. He was making sandwiches.

"You have been out drinking?" he asked as he looked up.

"No. Just at home. Would you like some wine?"

"I'll stick to beer. Want a sandwich?"

"Yes, please. Ehm. Why don't you come to my room? We can eat together. I have some chocolate sweets as well."

"Sure."

Back in her room Danny seated himself in the desk chair and Lisa sat on her bed.

"Nice flowers. And nice wine and liquor chocolate. They really tried to get you drunk, didn't they?" Danny commented.

"They did, but I resisted," Lisa answered proudly.

"But now you are drunk."

"Maybe slightly."

"And you aren't wearing underwear."

"Hm. I, ehm, thought you might like it," Lisa said hesitantly and blushed a bit.

She hadn't realized that she had pulled up one leg and he was probably able to see beneath her dress.

"Danny, ehm, I need money and I thought, you know, ehm maybe I can do something so that you give me some. You know, show you my boobs or ass."

"Hm maybe, but you need to do more than just showing me stuff. You're doing it for free right now. Are you willing to do more?"

"Okay... What shall I do?"

"Lay down and spread your legs as wide as you can!"

Lisa took another good gulp of wine, lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide open. She felt her pussy lips parting and revealing her innermost. The shame she would usually feel in this situation had been washed away by the wine and she only felt excitement. She tried to spread even further and regretted it immediately. She jumped up in pain. Danny had taken one of the roses and whipped it right onto her still tormented clit. Luckily they were thornless and had only tiny soft spikes on the leafs, that weren't able to injure the skin, but still hurt. She might have been able to take it, but not in the condition her clit was in today.

"Oh god! I can't do anything that involves my clit and nipples," Lisa whined with her hands covering her pussy.

"Okay. Let's see. You can have a buck for every rose that I can fit in your holes."

"You want to fuck me with the flowers?"

"Hm."

"I want 5 per rose."

"I give you two if you let me tie you up as well."

Lisa thought about it. The stalks were quite thin and the tiny thorns wouldn't hurt. There were about 30 of them and her pussy could probably stretch wide enough to take almost all of them. For 60 bucks she would be able to buy enough food for the next week. It would actually be quite easy money.

"Okay, but why do you have to tie me up?"

"It's more fun for both of us. You enjoy being at my mercy."

"I doubt that."

He grabbed her hands and turned them to her back. Then he taped her hands together with duct tape and forced her onto the bed. She tried to fight him, but he just lifted her arms a little and she had to stop or her shoulders would have been dislocated. She was kneeling in front of her bed with her head pressed into the mattress. He found something to tie her hands the top of the bed, which forced her chest and head down. Her legs were tied to the sides and her hip bent over the end of her bed, so that her ass was the highest point of her body right now.

"Smile for the camera Lisa," Danny said to her while he slowly raised her dress.

"Are you fucking filming," she said into the mattress.

She couldn't see what was going on behind her. Her dress was pushed up further over her hips. Lisa felt herself getting wet from the thought that he was filming her exposed little ass and pussy right now. She felt how he spread her buttocks and pussy lips to expose her even further. A rosebud started to tickle her anus and go up and down her slit to arouse her. The soft touch of the bud felt good and she relaxed. Danny hit her hard on the asshole with the rose and pulled it down between her pussy lips. Lisa had to moan when she felt the spiky leaves scratching over her inner lips. It aroused her more than it hurt. She was ready to be fucked with the whole bouquet, but he kept on whipping her little ass and pussy, teasing her more and more.

"Stick them inside now. Please!" she begged.

"It'll be easier if you are well lubricated."

"I'm so wet it's already dripping down and you have smeared it all over my ass as well."

She still had to wait for a while and endure more whipping before she felt her lips being spread apart to reveal her tight hole. Then something was pressed against it and it was bigger than she had expected.

Oh, no was he pushing them in head first. She had been prepared for the stalks, not the buds. The buds were still closed and firm, but they were a lot bigger than the stalks. She wouldn't even be able to fit half of them in her vagina. Her pussy had stretched enough to let the first bud in and he shoved it all the way up until it hit her cervix. Lisa winced. Some leaves had followed inside as well. The first bud was followed by a second and third.

One of the leaves was close to her g-spot and rubbed over it whenever a new bud entered. She wiggled around. The tiny spikes stimulated her everywhere inside.

Another three buds followed and she was feeling full, but Danny continued. The stalks took up some room as well and her hole got opened wider and wider. Since Danny was pushing every new rose into the middle of the other ones, the leaves got pressed to the sides and soon lined the inside walls of her vagina.

Seven, eight. Lisa was breathing hard, but she wouldn't give up. He pulled the stalks back a bit to push them deeper again with force. Lisa let out a scream as all the tiny thorns scratched her at the same time. They didn't break her skin, but they still scratched.

"Oh, you like that," Danny said amused.

He forced two fingers inside and pressed one of the buds against her g-spot. He moved it up and down fast. A hundred spikes stimulated her simultaneously. It was too much, she started to scream and tried to escape his fingers, but he wouldn't let go and she couldn't move much anyway.

Almost out of the blue an orgasm hit her. He laughed and stopped to let her catch her breath. He pushed in another rose. Her pussy had contracted during the orgasm and now, as it relaxed again, there seemed to be a little more room, but the tenth got stuck and plopped out again. Danny tried to hammer it in, which forced the deepest buds to hit her cervix in rapid succession. That almost made her come again. Danny noticed it and even though there was now chance he could fit the rose he hammered harder and faster until she collapsed under another orgasm.

He gave her some time again and caressed her anus with a rose.

Lisa's mind slowly cleared again.

"How many?" she asked, when she had caught enough breath to do so.

"Nine, but I'm not done yet."

"But I'm full."

"You are not," he said with a grin and pressed a bud against her asshole.

"No," was all she could say before her anus gave way and let the flower in. More followed and with every new bud her virgin ass was stretched wider and wider. She felt so embarrassed. How ridiculous must she be looking right now? And he was probably filming it.

She tried to relax her muscles, but he still had to push hard to force them through and with every additional stalk sticking out she had to open wider. It actually got harder, not easier. She moaned loudly whenever a new bud found its way into her butt.

"Relax. You still have room in there, but your tight hole isn't letting anymore through."

He started spanking her buttocks with the rest of the bouquet and he did it hard. She winced with every hit. It was especially painful when he hit the stalks, which activated all the spikes in her two holes.

He stuck two fingers into her anus and pulled it open, which forced her to scream in pain. It felt like it would rupture any moment.

"Stop. Please stop!" she whimpered.

He spat into her open hole, but didn't stretch it any further.

"Now you should be able to take another one or two."

Even though Lisa was in tears she pushed herself through the pain and managed to take three more.

"That's my bitch," he commented approvingly and spanked her a few times with his hand.

"We've got some more!"

He pulled her head up by her hair.

"Open your mouth!"

She did and he stuffed it with roses. One tickled her throat and she had to gag. Her mouth was so full that she wasn't able to push the roses out by herself.

"Now you look really stupid, little flower girl. Smile, you are on camera."

She tried to curse him, but nothing audible was coming out. She tried to look away from the camera, but he held her tight by the hair and when he suddenly let go of her head, the stalks hit the mattress and the roses were pushed into her throat. She gagged hard, but couldn't get them out and she couldn't breathe. She panicked and jerked her head from side to side.

"You really shouldn't take them that deep."

Danny watched her struggle for a few more seconds before he pulled them out. Lisa took a deep breath and collapsed on the mattress. Her head was immediately pulled back again.

"Open it!"

She obliged and when he let go of her head again, she turned it to the side so that the roses wouldn't be pushed further inside again.

"Just one left."

He waved a single rose in front of her eyes. Lisa was exhausted and didn't pay much attention to what he did. She felt her pussy lips being pulled to the sides. She doubted that he would be able to push another one in there, but he might try. She braced herself for the pain.

She felt him poking around with the stalk of the last one. Lisa relaxed. This way around it would easily fit.

But when she realized what he was really doing, it was too late. She tried to tell him to stop, but couldn't, because the roses gagged her.

He had found her urethra and very slowly penetrated it with the stalk. It was very sensitive and burned like hell, but was also pleasurable in a very weird way. She breathed hard and he started to fuck her urethra with small movements. He took the roses out of her mouth so he could listen to her moans and screams and she didn't disappoint him.

Then he grabbed the other stalks and fucked her ass and pussy as well.

Suddenly Lisa felt all of her inside being stimulated at the same time. She almost dislocated her shoulders when she jerked up. It hurt. It was just too much. Nevertheless she orgasmed in less than a minute

He didn't seem to notice it and just kept on fucking all her tight holes in a frenzy. Her cries and moans just made him go even faster. She tried to break free, but to no avail. She exploded again in an orgasmic scream.

"Ohhhhh. Fuck! Stop! Fuck!"

Finally he let go of her and untied her legs. He turned her around. Now she was kneeling on the bed, close to the head end and the rope tied to her hands pulled her upper body upwards. She had to push her hips forward, because otherwise the stalks would touch the headboard and force the roses deeper.

Lisa was too exhausted to resist anything and was in a trance-like state. While Danny put her into position she was still twitching from her orgasm and her reactions were mere reflexes to avoid pain rather than conscious movements. She had her eyes closed and was breathing loudly. He jerked her head back by her hair and taped it to her hands.

She was facing him now, with her back arched and her tits pushed forward, but her eyes were still closed. Danny would have loved to squeeze those nipples, but he had promised not to touch them today. Instead he undressed. He was so horny right now.

"Open your mouth!"

When he got no response he slapped her with the palm of his hand. She tiredly opened her eyes.

"Is this still part of the deal?" Lisa asked slowly.

"No. You had all the roses inside you. Do you want to stop?" he answered honestly.

She looked at his hard erection.

"No."

"Then open your cute mouth, little flower girl!"

She obeyed and he shoved his dick down her throat. He face-fucked her roughly and with force. Her whole body moved when he pushed forward and her ass was slammed against the headboard.

Lisa had no chance to protect herself, but the dirty part of her personality loved being used like this and the other part had been drowned in alcohol. She wanted to be used without any consideration or respect. In her normal life everyone pampered her and tried to fulfill her every wish. Now she wanted the opposite and Danny definitely gave her that.

Her ass slammed against the headboard again and again and pushed the roses deeper. When they couldn't go deeper they just rammed against her inside and the stalks started to bend and break. With the stalks out of the way the headboard spanked her buttocks and pussy and turned her little white ass red. Her holes were on fire and Danny was in her throat. Lisa loved it.

Her mind was quiet now and she was just in the moment. Pain and exhaustion killed every thought before it could form. No worries, no doubts, no holding back. Her whole body relaxed.

She was thrown onto back and her legs pushed to her chest. Roses were pulled out of her ass with no regard to the fact that her anus had tightened up again. She moaned loudly with every bud coming through, but some buds broke off and only the stalks came out.

She let out a scream when his dick entered her ass. Everything was so full and tight down there. He whipped her body as hard as he could with the remains of the rose bouquet, while he fucked her ass forcefully. Rose petals flew everywhere and she screamed whenever he hit the stalk in her urethra.

Lisa didn't care anymore where he hit her, even if he hit her nipples and clit. A massive orgasm was building inside of her. He was on top of her now and his hands tightened around her throat, taking her breath. She couldn't do anything to stop him, but she didn't care. In that moment she exploded and she came like she had never come before. Her body spasmed and her eyes rolled back. She had no control at all and then she passed out for lack of oxygen.

When she gained consciousness again a while later she was alone in her room. She was lying on her back with her legs spread apart. Rose petals were sticking to her body everywhere and he had cummed on her chest and face. 60 bucks had been thrown onto her as well.

She lay still for a while. Her body was exhausted and her mind was empty. She actually felt good and relaxed.

Slowly and carefully she sat up and wiped off the cum on her face. Then she touched the stalk that was sticking in her urethra. This was such a weird sensation. Awkward and painful, but arousing nevertheless. She pulled it out carefully and threw it in the bin. The roses that were still in her pussy followed. She had to spread herself wide open and go in deep with her fingers to get out all the leaves and petals that had been ripped off. She used her phone to be able to see better what she was doing.

There were still some buds in her ass, but they always escaped her fingers. Her anus was just too tight. They would have to come out the natural way.

Naked as she was, she cleaned up her room. Only one rose had survived more or less intact, but it was missing all its leaves. She had no vase or anything. Maybe Danny would. Loud music was coming from his room and his door wasn't closed. She thought about putting some clothes on, but decided against it. She was sweaty, covered in petals and his and her own fluids. She would have to shower before she put on anything.

She tried to call him, but he didn't answer and when she went inside he was sleeping in his bed. He was lying on his back and snoring loudly. She stepped closer and shook him, but he wouldn't wake up no matter what she did. Maybe she could get some revenge. She set up her camera and then pulled his sheets away. He was naked and had an erection.

She closed one hand around his dick and stroked it. His dick got even harder, but otherwise he was fast asleep as if he was in a coma. He would not wake up. She pulled back his foreskin and exposed his glans. Then she slowly pushed the rose into his urethra. He flinched in his sleep.

"Having bad dreams Danny?" she whispered in his ear.

She pushed it deeper until the whole stalk was inside. It slipped out a bit and she pushed it back. Then she got on top of him and guided his dick into her pussy. She started to ride him like a sex toy. The rose bud made his dick longer and it was now able to hit all the right spots. From Danny's agonizing facial expressions she guessed that the stalk was moving inside his urethra quite a bit. She enjoyed being in charge now and rode him for her pleasure. She sat upright and massaged her tits with his cum. It was so wrong to fuck this sleeping man, but hey, nobody would know. She stuck a few fingers in his mouth.

"Do you like your cum, Danny? Let's get dirty, shall we?"

She stopped in her movement and started to pee, with his dick still inside of her. Once it flowed she continued fucking him. It was so good. It pooled on his stomach and splashed everywhere when her ass came down again and again. It soaked into his mattress and sheets. She orgasmed before her bladder was empty.

Finally she stood up and went into the shower. She left Danny sleeping in her piss with a rose in his dick. She smiled.

P_G_Weird
P_G_Weird
72 Followers