My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa is quite desperate and gets a special treatment.
2.6k words
4.26
15k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

The next morning was a Sunday and Danny was still in bed scrolling through the pictures of Lisa that he had taken the nights before, when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hey Danny. Uhhm... You gave me another 11 bucks and 11 cents. Ähhmm..", she asked insecurely through the door.

"Yes... Why?"

"Ähm what are they for?"

"You can't remember anything again?"

"No," she sighed, "It's so frustrating when you can't remember stuff. I guess I agreed to do something again? Have I already done what we agreed on?"

"You agreed to serve me coffee this morning and you agreed to do it topless."

"That's a joke isn't it?"

"No. You said you needed money and I have already seen your boobs, but you can hand me the money back if you don't want to do it."

"No, no. I get it. How do you want your coffee?"

"No sugar, no milk and strong."

She came back a while later with two cups in her hands.

"Do I have to take my top off?"

"That's what we agreed on. What's the problem?"

She sighed. "I don't know. My nipples and breasts are somewhat red and swollen and really sensitive. Can that be a consequence of drinking beer? You take courses in medicine don't you?"

She sat down on a chair next to his bed and was unsure of what to do. She really seemed to be looking for advice from him. Danny had actually tried to take some courses in medicine, but couldn't really remember anything.

"Yes I have studied medicine, but I'm not sure what it is. If I see it I might be able to tell you more. Don't worry. I promise to be respectful. Just lift your shirt. You don't have to take it off."

She sighed again, but then lifted her shirt and bra to expose her little boobs. Danny looked at them and tried to act concerned. Her nipples were red and swollen, but didn't look as bad as he had expected they would after yesterday's treatment.

"What do you think? I'm quite worried to be honest."

"Hm that doesn't look too serious, but we should make sure that there are no cysts that cause the swelling. It's better to rule that out," he said in a serious tone.

"Are cysts dangerous? I've never had something like this before. Can you check it, please?", she begged anxiously.

"Hm, I can, but it might hurt a little."

"That's okay. That's okay. I'm just so embarrassed to ask my roommate for this."

"Just consider me your doctor right now. Take your shirt and bra off and hold your hands behind your back. Sit upright."

He started to fondle her boobs and pretended he was feeling for something. He wasn't. He was just squeezing and touching them to his liking. Lisa looked at him anxiously all the time and flinched every now and then, when he pressed a particularly sensitive spot. When he touched her nipples she winced.

"Does this hurt?"

"Yes. It hurts a bit."

"I'm sorry Lisa. I'll have to squeeze them harder. How does that feel?"

"It hurts, but somehow also feels good."

"Close your eyes and concentrate on what you feel. It's important."

She closed her eyes and Danny started to masturbate underneath the blanket, while he was still twisting one of her nipples.

"How is that?"

"Painful, but good," she panted.

"Okay. Ignore the pain and tell me what feels better."

"Autsch, that's good, uhhhm.. better. Ahhh. Good good. So painful. Ohhh."

She still had her eyes closed and believed this was a serious examination. I rubbed myself faster and cummed into my hand.

"Good Lisa. I couldn't find anything serious. You don't have to worry. I have a salve here that I'm going to administer. It should help reduce the swelling."

She opened her eyes and looked at me thankfully, while I smeared my cum all over her titties.

"Danny uhm." She flushed and continued in a very low voice. "Can I use the cream between my legs as well?"

"Are you red down there as well?"

"Hm..."

"It's safe to use, but I have only left what is on my hands and you should let it dry before putting your clothes back on. Shall I put what's left in my hands there?"

"It's going to help, doesn't it? This is so embarrassing."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's normal to get naked in front of your doctor. You shouldn't be ashamed."

"Thank you Danny. You are really nice."

She stood up and pulled down her leggings and slip. Danny spread her pussy lips apart and carefully applied his cum to her clit and the surrounding area. He was very professional.

Then he leaned back and took a good sip from his coffee, while watching his cum dry on Lisa's breasts and pussy.

"Don't touch it right now. When you have finished your coffee, it should be dry enough to put your clothes back on."

"Okay. Even though I feel very awkward standing here so exposed."

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your body."

"I'm not. My boobs could be bigger, but all in all I like it very much. It's just that being naked in front of your older roommate is weird, isn't it. I'm usually not naked in front of other people."

"But when you have sex, you are naked."

"I have had sex only a few times with my former boyfriend and didn't like it. It always felt very uncomfortable. So we stopped. He started drinking and got me drinking alcohol as well. After a while that was all he wanted to do. So I left him."

"Sex should feel good. Maybe you weren't aroused enough, before he tried to fuck you."

"I don't get aroused."

"Maybe he didn't treat you right."

"He was very nice and respectful and tried a lot of things, but it always felt uncomfortable. I'm just not interested in sex."

"You are aroused right now, honey. Your pussy is so wet that I can see it from here," Danny laughed. "It makes you fucking horny to stand there and being examined. Spread your legs so that the salve can dry better."

"Now you are an asshole again. I'm not aroused. Can I get dressed?"

"It's still as wet as your pussy. You are so horny. Your titties and nipples are rock hard. You also have almost no pubic hair. So you can't hide that your clit is swollen even more than before."

"Stop talking about my body like that!"

"Why not? Your nipples are begging me to touch them and you automatically spread your legs even though you didn't want it. Your body is revealing your thoughts Lisa."

"Stop talking. I'm getting dressed now."

She turned around and now her cute, white ass was facing him. He smacked it.

"You've got a cute little ass, Lisa. Thanks for showing me."

"Fuck you!"

She picked up her shirt and when she had both her arms in it and was trying to put it over her head Danny gave her a push. Since her pants were half way down she stumbled and fell to her knees and bent over. She couldn't easily get up, because her arms and head were entangled in her shirt.

"Oh. Your asshole looks really cute and tight, when you spread your buttocks like that."

He smacked her ass again and she panted and struggled to get up, but he could easily hold her down with one hand between her shoulders.

"That is what you like Lisa. You like to kneel helplessly in front of men. Being used by them however they want like a little slutty whore. It makes you dripping wet. You just can't admit it in front of yourself."

He let her stumble up and as soon as she had her hands free she picked up what was left of her coffee and threw it at him. Luckily it wasn't hot anymore.

"Fucking asshole!", she shouted and banged the door as she left.

A second bang followed as she went into her room. Danny wondered if he had gone too far, but it had been too tempting to show her what she needed to get aroused. He followed her silently to her room and peeked through the keyhole.

Lisa was angry. Angry with Danny and angry with herself. Why did it turn her on so much to be naked in front of him and being fondled by this asshole. What the fuck was wrong with her? Why couldn't she be turned on by normal things?

She had to leave soon, but she couldn't get ready in the state she was in. She was so wet that she would ruin every slip.

She tried to cool down, but to no avail. Her mind was always coming back to how she had kneeled before him with her naked ass in the air and her little asshole fully exposed. It was embarrassing and humiliating and it turned her on like crazy.

So she started to carefully rub her clit, but now she was thinking about all the things she had to do today. Her mind just couldn't focus on the task at hand and she was unable to finish.

"Fuck", she exclaimed angrily.

Why couldn't she just lie down on her bed and masturbate like any other girl. She started to film herself with her webcam and cell phone, which gave her a feeling of being watched and undressed in a hurry. Danny's cream on her tits had dried and created a thin, transparent film. It smelled quite good.

She took two pegs out of the laundry basket and squeezed her tormented nipples with them. The sharp pain helped to focus her mind on her body again and when it tried to go astray again, she just had to pull the pegs to bring it back.

She posed in front of her phone and imagined showing the video to Danny. Or even better she imagined that he was watching her right now through the keyhole, which was in the same direction as her phone. That thought really got her going. She kneeled down to be in the same position she had been in when she was in his room. With one hand she rubbed her clit and with the other one she spread her ass and pussy wide open to expose herself for imaginary Danny. That aroused her and she forced two fingers into her tight anus.

She had to moan loudly and rocked back and forth so that the pegs on her nipples slid over the floor to cause pain.

It finally brought her over the edge and she orgasmed violently.

Now she felt better and was ready for the day. She quickly got dressed and stormed out the door where she ran into Danny.

"Are you going out?", he asked.

"Yes, I'm going to a picnic with two guys that I met the other day."

"Don't drink any alcohol."

"Why not?"

"You know, some guys are assholes and will try to get you drunk in the hope you are going to do things that you otherwise wouldn't."

"Assholes like you?"

"Lisa. Hey. Sorry for earlier. I probably went too far."

"You probably did."

"Be careful."

"I'm always careful", she replied and closed the door behind her.

When Lisa came back home she was disappointed. They had met at a nearby lake and the weather had been warm and sunny. She had stripped down to her bikini and they had gone for a swim. The water had been refreshing and she had enjoyed the sun on her skin when they sunbathed afterwards.

The two guys had been nice to her, but she couldn't shake the feeling that they had just been trying to get her drunk. They were supposed to bring food, but all they brought had been chocolate sweets filled with liquor, three bottles of wine and a large bouquet of red roses. At some point she had been so hungry and thirsty, that she had gone to a nearby street vendor and bought some overpriced snacks and soda from the money Danny had given her. Now she was broke again. She had refused to eat the chocolate or drink the wine and the boys had kept on trying to persuade her. Nice at first, but later when they had gotten drunk, even physically. One of them had held her hands behind her back and the other one had tried to pour wine into her mouth. She had resisted and the red wine had spilled onto her white bikini, after which she had started to shout angrily and the guys had let her go. She had immediately tried to clean it in the lake, but there were still some stains left. Angrily she had packed up and left on her bicycle.

Now she was home again. She was just wearing her short summer dress and nothing else, because her bikini was still wet and she hadn't taken any underwear. Now that she was looking at herself in the mirror she could see her nipples through the thin fabric and when she raised her legs a bit she was able to see that she was naked underneath. She must have been quite a sight when she had been riding back on her bike, but at that point she had been too angry to care. No wonder everyone had stayed behind her when she was going up that hill and had stood up in her saddle. Usually some guys would overtake her on that slope. They must have been able to look under her dress and see her wet pussy. She could still feel how the saddle had been rubbing between her pussy lips and hit her clit at every bump. The ride over the cobble stone had almost done it for her.

Meanwhile she was hungry again and the only food she had were those stupid, liquor-filled chocolate sweets that she had taken with her. She had also taken the last bottle of wine and the roses. She sighed and started to eat the sweets. What could possibly happen, now that she was safe home in her room?

The alcohol calmed her down and toned down the chit chat in her head. Maybe she should try some of the wine? It was good.

She ate more sweets and washed them down with wine. Her mood got better and better.

Maybe she should have drunk with the boys. She was so much more relaxed now that the wine did its magic. They had looked very good in their swimming trunks and were so muscular that they had no problems holding her when they tried to force her to drink. They should have stripped her and forced her to her knees. Their dicks seemed to be quite big. She wondered how they would feel inside her throat and pussy. What was she thinking again, she scolded herself. She should probably eat something proper. Maybe Danny would give her something or some money, if she showed him her titties or ass again. This thought turned her on and the voice that had condemned her a minute ago had been silenced by more wine. She checked herself in the mirror and since she liked what she saw she took a few explicit photos of herself. Pictures of how she must have looked on that bike and in the hands of the two guys. Should she apologize to them? Maybe send them a picture?