My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie?" I called out to her to see if she was ready for me.

"Come in," she said her own voice breaking. I wondered what kind of thoughts had been running through her mind.

"Oh wow," I said awestruck by her appearance. How could she have fixed her hair like that so quickly? Where had she found the time to put on makeup? She was wiping tears from her eyes and that made my own eyes well up. Cassie had put on the lingerie outfit she bought during our trip to the mall and looked like she stepped of the pages of their catalog wearing it. The whole outfit was black from her high heels and stockings, up to her garter belt and silk panties, and finally her camisole top. "You're so beautiful Cassie," I said sitting on the bed near her waist and leaning down to kiss her.

"Thank you," she said sniffling as she returned my kiss.

"You need to stop crying sweetie or you'll make me start too," I said smiling at her.

"It's alright to cry when you're sad," she said. "And it's alright for you to cry in here with me. Nothing to hide remember?"

"I remember," I said lifting her into my arms. "Cassie I never wanted to hurt you like this," I whispered letting the tears flow from my eyes without shame.

"It hurts knowing you have to leave tomorrow," she said sobbing too. "But it wouldn't hurt if being with you didn't feel so good."

"I'm so scared I'll lose you," I said as she hugged me tighter. "I don't understand how a girl like you could want to be with me."

"Don't say that," she said in a voice that sounded close to angry as she pushed away from me to look up at me with puffy red eyes. "You're a wonderful man. Smart, funny, thoughtful, and so sexy," she said reaching down to hold my hand and finally noticing the box.

"It's just a little going away gift for you," I said when she gave me a surprised look. "Go ahead and open it," I said placing it in her hands.

"You didn't have to..." she said starting to tell me I shouldn't have gotten her a gift.

"But I did," I said.

"Oh it's so beautiful," she said staring at it with a hand over her mouth when she opened it. "This must have been expensive. I can't take this," she said though it was obvious she loved it.

"Give me your wrist," I said taking it out of the box. "There," I said fastening around her reluctant arm. "I think this is where it belongs."

"Thank you," she said with a beaming smile that was soon lost amid a fresh batch of tears. "I can't believe you're so good to me and you still keep thinking I'll find someone better."

I held her in my arms let her cry again. Kissing her slender neck I heard her tears stop and moments later her moaning began. The lingerie made this already incredibly attractive woman look even sexier. My hand touched her right knee as I ran it down her leg and Cassie didn't flinch at all. There was so much to love about her that I hadn't even thought about her one physical flaw in what seemed like forever. The only time I noticed it was when she got self-conscious about it, like at the hot tub a few nights ago, but that happened less and less often. Nothing about her could ever diminish my desire for her.

My kissing of her neck was definitely turning her on. Her hands tugging at my shirt told me she wanted it off so I slipped it over my head and threw it aside. Caressing me with her soft woman's touch, she got me to lie down for her. Kissing my chest lightly she made me ever more hungry for her body as she teased mine. She flicked her tongue across my nipple and sucked it hard leaving a hickey around it I'd wear proudly until it faded away. I started suckling at the air until she noticed and lifted her top off with a giggle.

Cassie has the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. Full, firm C cups bulging out proudly on her chest. I could suck them for a lifetime. Her sensitive nipples were already standing at attention as I curled my tongue around one and then the other. She cupped them with her hands holding them for me and rubbed her nipples against mine with another cute giggle when I stopped sucking on them. Pressing her chest into me she hugged me tight around the neck and kissed me with her tongue forcing its into my mouth. When our kiss broke, her hands reached down to squeeze my cock in my pants tightening whenever my lips kissed her nipples just right.

Finally, when I couldn't take her teasing grip on my cock anymore, I unbuttoned my jeans and turned side on to her to take them off. I was naked now and ready to make love to her for what could be the last time. Soon as the though ran through my mind I knew I was kidding myself, there was no way we weren't going to spend all night screwing each other into exhaustion. Cassie was sat next to me mesmerized by the sight of my rigid cock. I thought she was going to remove the rest of her lingerie when she unfastened the garter belt from her stockings, but she clipped it back in place as soon as she took her panties off.

Standing next to me she left me lying on the bed with my head on the pillow and turned around to show off her sexy ass. Bending low at the waist she treated me to the mouthwatering sight of her pretty pink pussy from behind. The high heels she wore only accentuated her already painfully beautiful body. Kicking her heels off after getting me completely riled up she sat on my chest and kept her delicious pussy just out of my tongue's reach. Putting her hands behind her back she jerked my cock with firm, long strokes that left my eyes rolling. Smiling at me put her hands on either side of face and slid down to kiss me. I thought she might let me inside her at last but she kissed my cock with her lower lips and stopped before going any further.

Standing up again she turned around and straddled me with a foot on either side of my ribcage. Bending over she licked around the head of my cock while leaving me to look up at her glistening pussy. There was no way I was going to let her get away with this. Grabbing her ankles I gave them a sharp tug that toppled her over in a fit of laughter. I thought I might have to force her into position, but she was quick plant her pussy in my face as she started sucking my cock.

I couldn't see what Cassie was doing but my throbbing cock told she was doing a fine job. That she was so willing to go down on me on top of everything else about her amazed me. With me trying my best to please her at every turn I should have known she'd never let it go on without returning the favor. Her shaved pussy with its tender pink lips was already moist as I dipped my tongue into it. Cassie moaned around my cock and ground her snatch against my face to show her approval. Knowing she was enjoying it filled me with daring confidence and I thrust my tongue deep inside her. The juices from deep inside Cassie's pussy ran straight down my throat but they could never quench my thirst for her.

Reaching one hand in between her legs, I started to twist her clit carefully with my fingers. Her legs squeezed tight around me as I made the trickle of juices from inside her pussy flow quicker. The intensity of Cassie's blowjob was picking up at the same time. She'd suck it deep as she could and hold it there until she was forced to spit it out gasping for air. It took all my self restraint to keep from cumming yet. Aside from the brief stops to catch her breath, she wasn't giving me any breaks at all sucking my cock relentlessly. I knew she wanted to make me cum and maybe she thought she needed to give me a spectacular blowjob to prove she was a great lover. My goal was to make her cum before me but I succumbed to her talented tongue first as my head flopped to the bed. The cum rocketed from my balls and filled Cassie's mouth to overflowing with some of spilling out to slide down my shaft. She still swallowed her fair share and I wondered if maybe she was developing a taste for me.

After a brief rest to recover from my orgasm I went right back to licking her pussy. Cassie has started to get up but the lightest of touches from me kept her in place. Attacking her lips with my fingers and tongue I was prepared to keep at for as long as it took to make her cum. Lying flat on top of me and arching her lower back just slightly, she put the juicy target of her clit right in front of my tongue. Whenever she got close her legs would tense up lifting her pussy out of range. Finally I was forced to hold her still with an arm curled around each thigh as I pushed her over the edge. She was thrashing on top of me and her pussy was dripping all over my upper body as the orgasm took control of her. Rolling off of me she used whatever strength she had left to collapse into my arms and kiss me.

"That was amazing," she said between shuddering breaths.

"You were good too," I said smiling.

"Just good?" she said remembering our exchange from a few days before.

"More like the best I've ever had Cassie," I said kissing her forehead. "I've had good sex before but with you it's different. It's so much better with you."

"Really? When you took so long to cum I thought I was doing something wrong because I knew how excited you were when we started," she said.

"You were incredible sweetie. For the last half of it I was trying not to cum so we could do it together," I told her.

"There's time for that yet," she said glancing at the clock. I was afraid to look at it myself but her eyes told me it wasn't good news.

I held her close taking as much comfort from her as I offered in return. Her head was on the pillow next to mine looking back into my eyes. We kept kissing each other over and over. Light whispery kisses, torrid French kisses, deep kisses full of meaning, and tender ones that made me realize I needed her even more than I thought.

When she rolled off to one side at the discovery of my hard cock I sat up next to her. She was still wearing her stocking and garter belt and I wanted her completely naked so I felt nothing but her smooth skin against mine. Kissing around her abdomen with the scent of her wet pussy surrounding me I unclipped her belt from the stockings. Cassie lifted her hips and let me slide the belt out from under her. Spreading her legs she showed me just how ready for sex she was with a wet pussy that gaped open as if begging for cock. Diving in between her legs face first I treated her to another tongue lashing before moving onto her legs. Starting with the left, I removed her stockings slow as I kissed my way down her leg. On the right leg I stopped after exposing her scarred knee and gave it a gentle kiss as her eyes filled with tears.

Once she was completely naked, she stared up at me from above her parted legs and silently pleaded with me to put my cock inside her. She tried to hug me as I pushed my cock into her pussy but I caught her arms and pinned them to the bed. Her eyes widened as I fucked her hard for a few minutes then dropped down to kiss her. Keeping her pressed to the bed above her I screwed her some more, with steady strokes this time. I could feel her arms straining against my hold whenever my cock touched her just right and would give her a few rapid thrusts that made her scream each time. The moment I let her arms go she lunged off the bed holding her trembling body tight to mine. She only loosened her grip on me enough to give us room to kiss as I held her to me.

Cassie's pushing on my shoulders after out long embrace told me she wanted me to lie down. With my head hanging off the end of bed and her still on top of me I let her ride me with slithery strokes as her body continued to press against me. Every so often she'd pull my head up to hers for another kiss only to push it away and ride me a little harder when she resumed. Blood was rushing to both heads as I hung off the edge and my cock neared climax. I might have warned Cassie I was close if I thought it would make she stop but she loved making me cum so much I knew it would only make her go faster. Cumming inside her when I could hold off no longer, I lifted my shoulders up of the bed as I stiffened in orgasm before sagging down spent.

With a look of tender compassion in her eyes Cassie tugged me around so my head was at the top of the bed again. Sitting next to me she cradled my head in her lap and rubbed my face gently until my breathing was back to normal. Giving me a kiss she strode out of the room completely naked. Apparently, there was some understanding between Cassie and her friends that would leave us alone until late into the night because there wasn't a trace of fear in her even though she was normally so shy around everyone but me.

A few minutes later she returned with two open beers in each hand, wearing nothing but her beautiful smile. I sat up and made room beside me as she joined me on the bed again handing me a beer. Cassie rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her as we drank. Finishing my first one quickly she passed me another from the night table and sipped her own slowly. When my second beer was gone she offered me the last one but I told her to drink up and started kissing my way down her body. She was just starting her second one when I made it to her pussy. Looking up at her I watched her gulp it down quickly and laughed along with her until her pussy filled my mouth.

After a brief warm up she pushed me away from her asking me to make love to her again. My cock wasn't quick hard again yet but telling myself our time together was running out took care of that little problem quickly. Lying on top of her and screwing her gently I tried to make it a lasting memory for both of us. Cassie's arms were around my neck again hugging me tightly, like she did so often, as we made love. Exchanging kisses as our lips rarely parted I slowly pushed her towards orgasm. By the end she was nipping at my lips and telling me she how close she was. Pumping inside her a little harder I made her cum at last. I hadn't cum again myself but the tired smile on my lover's face was all the pay off I needed. After sex I always felt like I was crushing her beneath me as I lay there so I held her close and rolled over so she could be on top.

"I'm going to miss you so much," she said kissing my neck.

"I'll miss you too," I said feeling my heart start to race.

"I'm afraid I won't see you ever again," she said crying now.

"You'll see me again Cassie," I assured her.

"We haven't even been together a week," she said. "I know I want to see you again more than anything but what happens when were so far apart for weeks and months?" Hearing her voice concerns that were so eerily close to my own actually made me relax just a little.

"Some things are worth waiting for. Do you trust me?" I asked her.

"Oh Rick... more than I should after a few short days," she said as I listened intently. "The day we met I spent the half the night telling myself I shouldn't go back to the resort in the morning. The girls found me in here crying because I was so torn over what to do. They told me you were a waste of time and said so many mean things. I started defending you because they were completely wrong and that's when I knew I had to come back. I didn't think I was ready for all of this so soon but when I'm with you I can't help myself."

"Cassie..."

"That first day I knew there was something special about you. They can see it now too," she said with a smile that turned into a sob.

"If there's anything special about me it because of you," I told her. "Since you came into my life I think about things differently, I act differently. You've completely changed me in no time at all. I have to come back so you can keep making me a better man." I could see her calm down and smile when I said that.

"That's such a sweet thing to say," she said.

"So you're happy now?" I asked kissing her smile.

"I'm still not happy but I'm not afraid anymore," she said hugging me. "I know I'll see you again Dickie because what we have is just getting started."

The first thing that ran though my mind was to tell her I loved her but I'd been conditioning myself to think before I spoke. Cassie had closed her eyes and nestled her head into my chest. Once again the moment had passed I silently cursed myself for hesitating. I'd never told a woman I loved her before, but I'd never had a woman that made me feel like this before either. Even though I was certain I'd see her again, it wasn't right to tell her I loved her and then leave. At least that's what I told myself so I could sleep that night.

There hadn't been as much sex as I anticipated but I wasn't disappointed. The most importing thing was that Cassie had gone to sleep happy. She was already sleeping peacefully like an angel and I wouldn't even risk moving to cover us with the blankets. Lying there with her in my arms I was much calmer than I would have thought possible given the lack of time remaining before the trip home. I wanted to stay up all night watching her sleep but it seemed like moments later that her alarm clock was waking me up.

We only had an hour left now. Cassie turned off her alarm clock and started kissing me passionately. I couldn't even speak as she threw herself into each kiss. Her hands found my soft cock and jerked it into an erection as we kissed. As soon as I was hard enough to penetrate her she took me inside and rode me frantically. I might have set a new personal record for sexual futility that morning but you never would have known it by the way she looked at me. The moment I stopped spurting inside her she got off and started tugging my hand towards the bathroom. Her friends would be home now so we spared the few seconds it took to cover ourselves first.

I went to the sink for my morning shave but Cassie said not to bother as she guided me to the shower. Now she was ready for her turn to cum. Kneeling in front of her I licked her sweet pussy and reminded myself this could be it. In no time my cock was ready for more sex and I slipped it inside her much to her delight. I fucked Cassie as hard and as fast as I could. She was slamming her hips back to meet me as I screwed her from behind and screaming loudly. I held her tight around the waist to keep her from falling as she came. Rushing through the rest of our shower we headed back to her bedroom.

There was no time for more sex and it was painful to watch her get dressed. Dropping my towel I stood behind her as she looked through her closet as if it mattered to me what she decided to wear. I helped her put on what she picked out as she smiled at me in her mirror. When she was dressed she turned to face me and stared down at my stiff cock. I guess there was time to make love one more time after all because her clothes came flying off much faster than they went on. Afterwards she got dressed again quickly but had a hard time pulling herself away from my kisses. Finally she ran off before she decided to strip down again told me to get dressed and packed up.

Downstairs I found her in the kitchen with fresh coffee waiting for me. I told her I wasn't hungry as I stood next to her kissing between our sips. When she turned around to the sink to rinse our mugs I could hear her start sniffling. Standing behind her I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. I felt helpless when she broke down crying as I held her.

"Please don't cry Cassie," I whispered.

"I can't help it," she said with a fresh burst of tears.

"I'm not leaving yet. We're just getting in the car for a drive to the lodge," I said trying to cheer her up.

"And then what?" she asked with a tiny laugh through all the tears.

"Then we'll see if I'm strong enough to leave you," I said fighting back my own tears now.

"You have to go. You have to finish school but don't you dare forget me," she said with the least threatening glare imaginable.

"You forget about the so-so girls. You have nightmares about the bad ones and you can't stop thinking about the good ones," I said. "At least that's how it used to be. There's only one girl I'll be thinking about from now on. I couldn't forget you if I wanted to. I came here hoping to get lucky, I never imagined I'd be lucky enough to meet someone like you."

1...345678