My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking my watch I knew that Cassie should be home in a couple of hours and I wanted to be there to greet her. I had no idea how to get home from where I was and took a cab instead of trying to find the right bus. There was a strip mall near our building with a grocery store on one end and that's where I asked the cabdriver to drop me off. For now I picked up just a few things at the grocery store and wandered through the mall. I passed a flower shop and thought of Cassie right away. Picking out a fresh bouquet and a card to congratulate her on finishing her last exam. I walked home afterwards anxious to see how her day went.

The other girls were studying in their bedrooms when I got home so I didn't disturb them. Sitting quietly in the living room after putting away my groceries I watched TV as I waited. I was on the love seat with her bouquet of flowers next to me watching the clock as the minutes ticked by. She was running late and I started to worry that maybe it meant the test had been a disaster. When I finally heard the door opening I got up to greet her.

"Sorry I'm late," she said with a little frown. "Some of the people from my class wanted to go for drinks after the exam. I went but told them I was driving and couldn't have any drinks or stay very long."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," I said smiling. She knew I didn't mind her going out with her friends whenever she wanted but was apologetic about it nonetheless. "How did the test go?"

"I'm sure I aced it," she said smiling back at me.

"That's great to hear. I was worried you'd do bad because of the time you took to come see me," I said. "Wait here," I said rushing to get her flowers. "I got you these. Congratulations sweetie."

"Oh Rick they're beautiful. Thank you so much," she said smelling them as she hugged me. "I'm not done yet," she said pulling me back for a kiss when I tried to let her go.

"How soon can I start telling people my girlfriend Cassie is a nurse?" I asked.

"Official graduation isn't for a few weeks. But I'll get my grades next week and they want me to start at the hospital soon as I get them back," she said.

"I'd like to see you in your nurses uniform sometime," I said grinning at her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I pictured it when you told me you were a nursing student that first day," I told her.

"I'll have to think about it then I guess," she said smiling at me.

"We should go out and celebrate tonight," I said.

"The girls still have tests left yet," she said.

"I meant just us. We can go out for dinner and maybe some dancing afterwards," I said trying to tempt her into going.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" she asked with a cute smile.

"Yes I am," I said right away.

Cassie was quick to agree to a romantic night of celebration with me of course. Her friends gave her tear filled hugs when she gave them the good news about her final test. When Cassie proudly showed them the flowers I'd brought her and told them I was taking her out for dinner they gave me approving smiles. I got dressed in my smoke gray suit and sat in the living room waiting for her. Normally she was pretty quick to get ready but she took her time that night.

When she finally came out even her friends were blown away. Cassie always looked beautiful but the red dress she was wearing gave me an instant hardon. It had a plunging neckline that went far beyond creating a little cleavage. I wondered what kept her breasts from spilling right out but was afraid if I asked that she'd go change. It was still long enough to hide her knees but the clinging fabric showed off the shape of her legs beneath. Her bold red lipstick matched the color of her dress and her face looked ready for a billboard. She'd curled her hair more than I'd seen it before and I was sure that's what took so long, well that and talking herself into wearing the dress.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a nervous smile.

"You look prefect," I said.

"Let's go before I decide to stay home instead," Cassie said taking my hand. "Don't wait up for us," she told her friends as we left.

I told Cassie to take us wherever she wanted to go and that it would be my treat. Somewhat surprisingly, she agreed without complaint for a change. Finally she'd started to let me treat her like the precious woman she was. For dinner she took us to an upscale seafood restaurant with an ocean view. As expected, Cassie drew plenty of stares as we were shown to our table and I acknowledged the 'look at that lucky bastard' shakes of their heads with a grin. I honestly can't remember what we ate that night. The only thing I remember is Cassie asking for water to drink because she was driving and listening to her tell me about some of the kids she'd already gotten to know during her visits to the hospital. She couldn't wait to get to work with them everyday and I knew those sick kids were getting a wonderful woman who'd make a huge difference in their lives.

After dinner she took me to a jazz club for dancing. She looked so excited as she led me to the dance floor that I felt nervous. I was the one who asked her to go dancing so naturally she assumed I knew how. Getting drunk and moving to the beat in a dance club was one thing but watching the other couples around us I knew I was out of my element here. The expectant smile on her face as she looked into my eyes was enough to give me all the courage I needed to try my best. Cassie loved me so much that she didn't let the smile on her face fade even when it became painfully obvious I was a poor dancer at best. The people around us gave me strange looks as I struggled to keep up with her but she gazed at me like she'd never seen better.

We spent hours there dancing the night away and towards the end I'd actually learned something from her. During one of our breaks where we sat out a few songs a guy came up and asked if he could have a dance with her. Cassie pretended she hadn't even heard him and stared straight ahead until he shrugged and walked off. I spotted him later and he was much better than me. When I leaned close to whisper she deserved to dance with someone like that she laughed and said she was already dancing with the best. The club closed at midnight on Mondays and we stayed until the very end. She looked disappointed until I promised she could bring me back whenever she wanted.

The streets we practically deserted at that hour. Cassie took me a little tour to welcome me to my new home. I told her I was definitely interested in coming back to visit the Vancouver Aquarium when she pointed it out as we drove past. There were plenty of museums and art galleries to visit too. She told me that before settling on nursing she'd been considering art school and still loved to browse the galleries. A few of her favorites would be hosting summer exhibits she wanted to see and I promised we could go to them. Once hockey season started again we'd have to go see the Canucks play too of course.

After driving around for a while she parked her car in a place where we were right on the water. She left the radio on and got out to walk around to my side. Opening the door she held out her hand and asked me if she could have one more dance. I quickly got out and held her in my arms dancing slowly regardless of what song they played. This was much better than the club. No one else to try to impress, no pressure to follow the music, and no closing time, just me and my sweet Canadian girl.

"You'd tell me if you weren't happy here wouldn't you Rick?" she asked when we stopped to sit on the hood of her car and watch the waves.

"Why would you ask me that?" I said.

"Because I'm happier than I've ever been. It's easy to forget that this isn't what you dreamed of your whole life. I'm worried you won't like it here but you'll stay for me anyway," she said in her irresistibly soft voice.

"I'm more than happy here sweetie," I assured her.

"But if you weren't or if your not anymore?" she asked again.

"I don't think that will happen but if it does I promise to tell you," I said but she still looked sad. "You know what would make me a little happier though?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"Tell me," she said excitedly.

"Going home and making love to my beautiful girlfriend," I said.

"I think that can be arranged," she said kissing me.

On the way home I kept putting my hand on her leg and slowly sliding it up under her dress until she started laughing. When she stopped at a light I was merciless, pushing my hand right up to her silk panties. At one stop there was no one behind us at the late hour and we missed the light several times as I pulled her panties aside to get my fingers wet. Cassie had her eyes closed and her mouth hung open as I fingered her hard and fast with first two fingers of my right hand. I saw a flash of lights behind us and knew another car was had finally arrived. Pulling my hand out from beneath her dress I pressed them to her lips. Sucking them greedily, she gave them a sharp little bite at the end and put the car in drive before speeding off.

Cassie didn't look over at me the rest of the way home as she focused on the road in front of her. Even when she parked the car in the lot outside our building, she got out without looking at me and rushed towards the entrance knowing I'd follow. One of the elevators was on the ground floor and opened the moment she pressed the button. I stepped in behind her and finally she looked at me again. With one of her tight hugs around the neck she kissed me desperately unsure if she wanted to taste my tongue or feed me hers.

The elevator stopped at our floor and she grabbed my hand leading me to the front door. I kissed her neck as she giggled softly and struggled to get her keys in the lock. Opening it at last she motioned for me to be quiet and led me straight to our bedroom. Turning the lights on, she lifted her dress over her head and dropped it on the floor barely breaking her stride in the process as she walked to our bed. Bending over at the foot of our bed she slipped her panties off and slid onto it naked. I had watched the whole thing completely stunned and still hadn't loosened my tie yet. Shrugging as if she didn't care whether we had sex or not, she started to pull back the blankets.

I walked over to touch her hand and she looked up at me. She might be pretending she didn't care but her beautiful eyes couldn't deceive me. Suddenly I had a second pair of hands to help me with my clothes. I worked on my shirt and tie while Cassie loosened my belt. She slid them down my legs as I was finishing with my shirt and. Sucking my cock even as I was stepping out of my pants, she stopped to re-position herself on the bed to offer her spread pussy to me.

Cassie was so aroused that her pussy was gaping open on its own. I could almost hear it pleading for my cock and I was far too much of a gentleman to make her wait a moment longer. Climbing onto the bed with her I slipped my cock into the comfortable grip of her pussy. My teasing on the way home had whetted her sexual appetite and she wanted me to satisfy it quickly. From the beginning I was fucking her for all I was worth as she tried to keep quiet so the girls could sleep. Once she came biting her lip and breathing heavily through her nose, I was ready to change my approach.

Slowing way down, I kissed her on the lips and made love to her gently. She was still riding her own sexual high and each careful stroke made her sigh blissfully. I could feel my own orgasm was close but as long as I kept going this slowly it would stay just out of reach. If she let me, I'd make love to her like this all night. When she whispered her love for me and planted a soft on my neck, I lost control and screwed her rapidly until I came moments later with a weak groan. Cassie giggled beneath me as she caressed my body.

A few minutes later, I got off top of her and joined her under the blankets once I turned out the lights. The small bed meant there was no place to sleep other than partially under her or pressed up against her but where else would I want to be? Cassie gave me the inside of the bed by the wall and starting that night it became my place. Turning back on to me she waited for my arm to wrap around her and cuddled close making low pitched little sighs as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with hair tickling my face. Moving slowly and carefully I made my way out of bed but after making it all that way without waking her I tripped on the end of the bed and went crashing to the floor. Cassie's eyes opened and she smiled down at me before rolling over onto the warm spot I left behind. I put on a pair of shorts but didn't bother with a shirt as I went to use the bathroom. There was someone in there already so I stood outside pacing as the sound of running water made me want to go more and more. The water stopped at last and just a few moments later Jana open the door to get spooked by me.

"Damn you scared me," she said wearing a pair of pajama pants and a tank top.

"Sorry," I said trying to step around her.

"I can see why Cassie is so hot for you," she said eyeing my body and studying my tattoo. I knew she was just saying it to tease me. It was her way of trying to make me feel welcome in my new home.

"Yeah well she said you guys went topless all the time so I'm just trying to fit in," I said teasing her right back. When she still didn't move I pulled her out of the way and closed the door behind me as she laughed.

Back in our bedroom I found Cassie sound asleep and slipped into bed with her again. She sighed in her sleep as I got in with her and wrapped my arm around her once more. We had about a week before she started her job and our spring break together had taught me that you could squeeze a lot into a week if you tried. It would give her plenty of time to show me around the city. I also needed to get started on my own job hunt and look into applying for immigration. The pamphlet I'd read talked about some of the different immigrant classes you could apply under and the skilled worker class sounded best for a recent college graduate like myself.

I dozed off again and woke up to find the bed next to me empty. How Cassie had snuck out of bed without waking me up I'll never know. I found her in the living room with her laptop out. She had the TV turned on but down low. Even first thing in the morning without taking a shower she looked stunning, like a girl next-door if the girl next-door was a beauty queen. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. The way she had her feet tucked up under her as she stared thoughtfully at the computer screen was unbearably cute.

"Good morning sweetie," I said making her look up.

"Good morning," she said smiling.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Just reading over some immigration stuff online," she said looking sheepish now. "I thought you would want to apply but don't feel pressured by me."

"I was thinking about the same thing earlier," I said.

"Come sit down then," she said patting the place next to her. "You can get a temporary work visa but first you need to find a place that's ready to hire you. Applying for immigration takes much longer. You should file for that as soon as possible though it's probably best to wait until you come back from graduation."

"How long?" I asked. The pamphlet hadn't been clear on that.

"Up to a few years," she said with a frown. "But it's okay, as long as you get a work visa you'll be fine for now. If the immigration is going too slow after a year you can apply again as my common law partner and that's much quicker. What's so funny?" she asked noticing my broad smile.

"Nothing is funny. You calling me your common law partner might be the sweetest thing I've ever heard though," I said.

"Well it sounds better than shacking up," she said giggling. "Don't let me pressure you if you're not ready for all this but I'm serious about making our relationship work."

"I am too sweetie," I said kissing her.

We book marked some of the pages that had really good information. The pages on temporary work visas were the most important for now. It would be best if had all the information possible prior to lining up any interviews. I didn't want to tell potential employers that I wasn't a citizen and needed a work visa though I wasn't sure what it entailed yet. There wasn't much point in applying for job when I had to go back for my college graduation in three weeks. I wasn't sure how long I'd be gone but it didn't seem likely I'd be able to get all my loose ends back in Oregon taken care of in anything less than a week. That didn't mean I couldn't have a list of potential employers lined up to send résumés to the day I got back.

After that we went to take a shower together. Cassie loved to watch me shave and stood next to me staring into the mirror. I gave myself a little nick on the neck that bled enough to make it look far worse than what it was. Being both a nurse and the sweetest, most caring girl I'd ever met I wasn't surprised by her reaction as she babied me with soothing lotion and a band-aid. It was pointless to tell her I didn't need it. I resigned myself to letting her care for me however she saw fit.

During our shower Cassie submitted to my sexual advances once I kissed the nape of her neck. Turning around she pushed me to the back of the tub and bent over at the waist to suck my cock until it was fully erect. Washing her back with a soapy cloth in one hand I reached down between her legs to tickle her pussy. When my cock was hard she stood up and kissed me deeply. I kept playing with her pussy as we kissed and when she could wait no long she tore her lips from mine turning her back to me.

The sight of her pink pussy between her legs as water ran down her back made my heart race. Bending my knees, I slipped my cock inside her and started to pump my hips. Holding her wrists as I fucked her, we maintained a delicate balance on the bath mat while she bounced on my cock. I pulled her upright so her back was against my chest and trapped her arms with my arm wrapped around just under her breasts. Giving her short sharp strokes as I felt my orgasm approach I asked if she was ready. Cassie responded by breaking free and going to her knees to suck the cum out of my cock letting it squirt over her breasts.

I sat down in the tub and pulled her down on top of me. With Cassie sitting on my lap I inserted my fingers into her pussy. I could feel she was close and pushed the two middle fingers of my hand deep inside her. Using the palm of my hand to massage her clit, I started moving my hand in a rapid circular motion. Cassie responded with a surprised gasp and gripped my wrist with both her hands. She squeezed me tight but didn't try to stop me until I made her howl and she clamped her thighs shut with my hand still between them. I kissed her gently, letting her take all the time she needed to recover. Helping her stand on shaky legs when she started to rise, we finished our shower and returned to our bedroom to get dressed.

Remembering our shopping trip when she was down to visit me, I asked her to put on the salmon colored skirt she needed the new sandals for. She seemed thrilled that I remembered it as she put the skirt and sandals on to model them for me. When she stopped to kiss me and ask what I thought of them, I was forced to admit I couldn't tell because she was still topless and my eyes wouldn't let me take them off her breasts. Covering her breasts with her hands and smiling she asked me again so I finally took a look. Cassie look great in her partial outfit, but she looked great in anything to me. The sandals were perfect as far as she was concerned and she gave me a tender kiss to thank me for helping her pick them out.