My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen, we argued playfully over who would get to cook breakfast before agreeing to do it together. We decided to have pancakes so I stirred the batter as Cassie measured out the ingredients properly. While I was cooking enough pancakes for all of us, Cassie made tea. I preferred coffee in the morning but all they had was decaf so the tea was just as good in that case. When it was ready, Cassie called the girls to come eat with us. During breakfast she asked how their studying was going and asked if there was anything they needed while we were out. Before we left Cassie turned on the weather channel to see if there was any rain in the forecast today.

"How are you for money?" she asked when we were just about ready to leave. "Did you spend all of what I put in your wallet yesterday?"

"No I put that money back in your purse," I said.

"I know moving here to be with me on such short notice can't be easy. I don't have much money right now either but in a few weeks I'll have regular pay checks coming in and we'll be fine," she said.

"I don't need your money sweetie," I told her.

"Don't be too proud to let me help you," she said looking hurt.

"I'm not too proud. Really I don't need it," I assured her.

"Please just take it," she said finding the hundred dollars I'd put back in her purse and walking towards me with it in her outstretched hand.

"Let me show you something," I said knowing there was no other way to put her kind heart at ease.

"What?" she said as I went to her computer.

"Just come here," I said browsing to my bank's web site and logging in. "Okay look at this," I said turning the screen towards her.

"What is this?" she asked.

"It's my online banking site. There's my account balance," I said pointing.

"Are you serious?" she said looking at me wide-eyed. It was enough to live on for a long time if I had trouble finding work. "Where did you get all that money?" she asked.

"Normally I'd have it invested but I sold some stocks a few weeks ago and couldn't decide where to put it next. With no job yet and lots of moving expenses coming up I'll just leave it for now I guess," I said.

"No I mean where does a guy who just finished college get money like this? You should be broke like the rest of us," she said with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"When I was a kid I saw my mother struggling to keep up with bills all the time. I decided I never wanted that to be me. When other kids were spending their birthday money on baseball cards and new bikes I asked my mom to help me invest mine. I knew I wanted to go to college so when I started working summer jobs and part-time during high school I saved almost every penny. I just assumed that because my parents were divorced there wouldn't be any money to send me unless I did something about it. As it turned out they did have a nice college savings plan they set up for me when I was a kid but by the time I knew about that I'd saved almost enough for the first two years of school. My scholarships and the money they saved for me easily covered college so I just kept on saving and investing because that's what I was conditioned to do," I said telling her the whole story behind my small fortune.

"You've got enough money here to buy a new car if you wanted, a really nice car. Don't you ever get tempted to spend it all?" she asked.

"Not until I met you," I said honestly.

"Well I didn't know you were rich on top of everything else," she said with a smile though I knew it didn't matter to her how much money I had. Moments ago when she thought I had nothing, she was willing to give me whatever she had. "Now I feel silly for trying to give you that money."

"It wasn't silly, it was sweet," I said kissing her.

"Well I don't want you wasting your money on me now just because I know its there," she said.

"I won't waste my money on you, but if I want to buy you something I will," I said.

"What are you going to do with it all?" she asked curiously.

"Once I find work I'm planning to invest it again. When it's time I'll probably use most of it for a down payment or collateral on a house," I said. It had always been in the back of my mind but I said it without thinking.

"A house?" she said with glassy eyes.

"One of those buildings people live in. You know it has a roof, four walls and usually a little garden out front," I said smiling at her.

"You've thought about a house for us?" she asked ignoring my sarcasm.

"I've always been the type who thinks ahead. I just think about different things since I met you. I'm not saying we should start looking at real estate listings but I'm not planning to live in an apartment forever either," I explained.

"Oh Rick," she said biting her lip. "I can't believe you think about stuff like that."

"I love you Cassie. What else am I supposed to think about?" I asked her. Cassie kissed me silently and took my hand leading me out for our day in the city.

Now that she knew I had plenty of money I was hoping she'd stop fretting when I offered to pay our way while were out together. Our first stop was to the immigration office where we picked up everything I needed to apply for temporary work visas and the paper work I'd need to fill out for full immigration. Cassie smiled at me as I leafed though them in the car. I think a small part of her was still afraid I'd have a change of heart after living in a strange city for three weeks. So far the only thing I was having any second thoughts about was leaving her to go back for graduation. In a cruel twist, her graduation ceremony was on the same Saturday as mine. I was already trying to come up with a special gift for her before I left so she knew I was thinking of her that day.

From there we went to a city park for a walk. It really was a beautiful city. Big enough to have everything you ever wanted but small enough that you felt safe and at home. We passed another young couple pushing a baby stroller and from the look Cassie gave me I wondered what our little talk from the other night had done to her. She had told me that if not for the whims of fate she could have been three months pregnant now. It was the way she had said it, without a trace of fear in her eyes, which told me I shouldn't question how she could love me again. I told myself to accept it for the amazing gift it was and vowed to cherish it forever.

After our walk through the park Cassie took me to her favorite art gallery. She knew enough about the place to be one of the tour guides there. As we walked around she told me how she used to dream of being able to come to a place like this and see one of her painting on the wall. I asked where her paintings were and she admitted she hadn't done any since she chose nursing over art school. All the old ones were put away in the attic at her parent's house. If she liked to paint there was no reason to stop and we could hang as many of her paintings as we wanted to. People wouldn't have to pay to come see them, but we'd show them to everyone who did come over. Cassie laughed at me saying no one wanted to see her artwork, but she was wrong because I did.

We stopped to pick up some things to make dinner when we got home. The girls were in the kitchen when we got there ready to start cooking themselves but Cassie told them we'd take care of it if they wanted to relax or get back to studying. Working in the kitchen as Cassie's helper was adding to the cooking lessons I'd already taken. The fact that I got to kiss her when I brought over the vegetables I'd just finished chopping or as I stood behind her watching her stir a pot didn't hurt either. I probably slowed her down to be honest but she definitely appreciated my effort.

Lei and Jana had their last exam in the morning so they'd be cramming all night. After dinner Cassie and I decided to go watch a movie so we wouldn't disturb them. The following night the four of us would go out for a night of partying together. It should be interesting to go clubbing with them but I was a little worried I'd end up trying to get three drunken women home afterwards. We were just about to leave when Cassie's mother called for her.

"Hi mom," she said motioning for me to be quiet but I knew better than to make a sound. Cassie's family still didn't know about me. The longer she waited the harder it was going to be and it was never going to easy explaining that a guy she met over spring break was living with her now. Cassie got up and went into our bedroom to talk to her.

"She still hasn't told them," I said as if they didn't know.

"There's no way to tell them without making them mad and she can't bring herself to do that," Jana said.

"I should get my own place to live so it's easier to explain," I said thinking out loud.

"Nonsense Rick," Jana said. "We can help when they find out."

"Yeah we'll testify on your behalf," Lei said smiling.

"How bad will it be?" I asked.

"We've never seen her dad mad but Cassie says he can really go off," Jana said. "He's always been nice to us but we're not the ones sleeping his only daughter."

"I think I'm going to be sick," I said and they laughed at me. I wish it had been a joke.

"Well that was close," Cassie said coming back into the room. "She wanted me to go home for the rest of the week but I said we had to celebrate and help you get ready to move Jana. I managed to talk them out of a trip down this weekend too."

"When are you going to tell them about me?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she said afraid to look at me.

"I haven't told my father about you yet either but he's not going to knock on the door someday and wonder who you are," I said.

"I know I should have told them about you but I can't do it. No matter what happens when they find out we'll deal with it," she said.

"It'll be okay Cassie," Jana said but her voice lacked conviction.

"When they get to know Rick they'll see how well he treats you and everything will be fine," Lei said more confidently.

Their words were of little comfort for Cassie and I didn't know what else to say. I wasn't mad but it was frustrating. The biggest problem was that I'd already moved in with her and they still hadn't heard of me yet. It would a lot different if she could tell them about a guy she'd just started to dating. We'd moved far too quickly for that and now we were trapped. How do you tell a protective father who watched his only daughter get her heart broken just months after a horrific accident had ended her promising athletic career that she's living with a man he's never heard of? It was quite a dilemma but too late to go back now. Neither of us was willing to give up what we had in each other.

At the movie theater we flipped a coin to see who got to pick the movie. Cassie won, choosing a romantic comedy and we've been alternating who gets to pick the movie ever since. The movie wasn't bad but Cassie didn't laugh as much as she should have at the funny parts. I could tell the problem of explaining me to her parents was wearing on her. If there was anything I could do to make it better I would have but I had no ideas either. Eventually they'd find out their daughter was living with a complete stranger to them and there would be some explaining to do. I decided to focus on figuring out what to say so when the time came I didn't blurt out something that made it worse.

That night when we got home Cassie was still feeling down. She went straight to bed and I followed her. I watched her get dressed in a cute pink nightie and left my boxers on as I got in first next to the wall. Giving me a kiss that was chaste compared to her normal passionate embrace she cuddled into me and started to cry. I couldn't make out most of what she was saying. Something about being sorry for dragging me to Vancouver with her and wishing she was brave enough to tell her parents about me. It broke my heart that our relationship was causing her so much pain but other than holding her in my arms I still didn't know what else I could do to comfort her.

The following morning Cassie woke me up with a deliciously naughty kiss. Her nightie was nowhere to be seen and her eyes were full of desire. I think she was determined to show me that a night of crying herself to sleep in my arms hadn't changed her feelings for me at all. Either that or she woke up horny like me. Cassie was already reaching for boxers as I began to struggle out of them. My cock was still soft but the prospect of making love to my incredibly sexy girlfriend sent a surge of blood where it was needed.

I was still kicking the boxer off my feet beneath the blankets when she ducked under to give me a good morning blowjob. The moment her soft eminently kissable lips touched my cock I was wide-awake. I was lying on the inside of the bed next to the wall and she was curled up naked along side me with her legs tucked under her. Reaching over to touch her legs, I both heard and felt her moan around my cock in response to my gentle caress. Lifting her hips, she gave me access to the already slippery pink folds of her pussy. I tickled around them with nimble fingers making her giggle beneath the blankets. Throwing the blankets off the bed she smiled back at me with lips full of love and lifted one leg to let me slide beneath her.

Surround by her smooth sexy legs and peering into her beautiful pussy, I started with a series of kisses high on her thighs. Cassie kept backing up a fraction of an inch at a time bringing my tongue closer and closer to where she wanted it. She tilted my cock towards her lips to make up for our height difference so she could continue to suck me off comfortably as I plunged my tongue into her pussy. Her pussy was dripping with desire as I began my quest to pleasure her. A trickle of juices ran down her lips to collect near her clit where I lapped it up greedily. Cassie sighed in bliss, flexing her legs around me while my tongue darted all about. At the same time she teased the tip of my cock with an active tongue of her own.

Stopping to lick along her inner thigh, I kissed her legs leaving her pouting pussy to wait for more. Cassie quickly became impatient though and bent her legs to lower her pussy towards me. Smearing juices across my face blindly she giggle at my playful soft spanking on her smooth ass cheek. Turning my focus back to her tasty snatch, I extended my tongue once more and flicked my face side to side turning her soft giggles into rich laughter. Kissing her pussy lips, I pressed my tongue deep inside wishing it were a few inches longer so I could make her moan even louder. I licked and sucked her slippery lips until I heard her gasp sharply and squeeze her legs around me. She continued to stroke my cock as she recovered and I gently caressed her body as far as I could reach.

With a playful snicker she blew on my wet cock sending a shiver through my body. It was a signal that she was ready to continue though and she climbed off to long enough to turn around then got right back on top of me. Soon the sweet warmth of her pussy surrounded my cool cock. For now Cassie lay still as she placed her lips on mine for a tender kiss. I could sense her mood and knew instantly that she wanted gentle love making that morning. Letting her set the pace, I was happy to kiss her all day if that's what she wanted. Pulling the blankets over us again I held her naked body close to mine sharing my warmth with her.

Cassie lifted her face away from mine to give me an amused smile when she felt my cock quiver inside her. I'd been thinking about how good she felt pressed against me, particularly her fabulous breasts when my cock trembled with a mind of its own. Looking into my eyes with her own sparkling blue eyes she began working my cock in and out of her pussy with increasingly pronounced movements of her hips. Without having to say a word her intense stare told me over and over again how much she loved me. Something in my expression triggered a need for her kiss me again and I happily accepted another wonderful gift from her lips.

There wasn't much room on our creaky little single bed but Cassie found space to roll off me. I didn't need the caress of her hand across my chest to know I was supposed to take a turn on top now. Cassie spread her legs wide as I got in position, ready to receive a powerful dose of cock even though she'd already shown me how she wanted it. Slipping back inside her carefully I pushed my cock deeper and deeper until the smooth skin of her shaved pubic mound came into contact with me. Bushing my thumb across her lips as we made love I smiled as she pursed them for a kiss. Lowering my neck I let her grab on with her arms and opened my mouth as she lifted hers lips to mine.

Releasing me she dropped back to the bed with eyes that burned like blue flames. Suddenly she wanted me to fuck her hard and again I was ready to give her what she craved. Thrusting my cock inside her I felt my cock start to tingle and knew I wouldn't last much longer. As if reading my anxiety, she spurred me on with her legs eager to accept a load of my cum inside her. I trying my best to last as each stroke brought me closer to the end. Feeling my balls tighten, I gave her a few last frantic thrusts and groaned weakly as my seed filled her pussy. Collapsing on my side next to her, I peppered her neck with soft wet kisses that made her giggle one moment and sigh the next.

"Dickie..." she said to get my attention when it looked like I might be dozing off.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I said blinking my eyes open. I could hear the concern in her voice.

"I wanted to talk about last night," she said looking ashamed for some reason.

"Okay," I said gathering her into my arms ready to listen intently to every word.

"I feel terrible for how I acted yesterday. Bringing you here without telling my parents first was selfish but I didn't want live without you again. Now I'm too scared to tell them and I don't know what to do," she said looking like she was on the verge of tears again.

"Everything will be fine Cassie. I'm still going to love you no matter what happens when they find out," I said with a soft kiss.

"You're such a wonderful man," she said with tears running down her cheeks. She still looked beautiful, but vulnerable too and it made me hold her tighter. "I shouldn't cry so much but I can't help it."

"A beautiful woman once told me it's okay to cry when you're sad," I said making her smile despite the tears. "I'll always be here to comfort you and there's nothing for you to be ashamed of."

"Last night I was so worried you'd think I was upset with you," she admitted.

"I knew what was wrong," I said. "It's okay to get upset with me too as long as you promise we can always kiss and make up."

"We can always kiss," she agreed showing she meant it until she had to go.

Cassie had to give the girls a ride to school and said she'd be back to get me later. I was amazed at how quickly she could turn her 'I just woke up and fucked my boyfriend's brains out' look into something far more innocent. After kissing her goodbye for now I started her laptop up to check my mail. Both my mother and sister had gotten back to me and were asking for pictures of this mysterious Canadian girl named Cassie who had completely changed me. I sent them quick replies and promised to send them a picture soon. Maybe I could get Cassie to go look at digital cameras; neither of us owned one and it would be a good way to help keep in touch with everyone.

I had gotten a reply from Tim too. He was pleased to inform us that Miguel hadn't been able to wait until the end of exams to call Anita. She drove over to pick him up thirty minutes after he called her and they spent the night at her place. Other than that there wasn't much worth telling me. His own last exam went okay and he was sure he'd graduate. Once I left he said Greg seemed to realize all at once that college life was about to end. He'd been studying hard for his last exam knowing a poor mark meant he wouldn't pass the course. I sent a reply saying I'd be down again in a few weeks and told him to wish the other guys good luck the rest of their exams.