My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were gone Cassie started to cry. I though she'd been bad when Jana left but this was far worse. Feeling tiny and fragile in my arms, she bawled her eyes out. She was trembling in my arms as each choking sob rattled through her. Just when I thought she might be ready to stop she'd start again. I felt completely helpless as I tried to think of something to say. The only good news was that she clung to me like she needed me more than ever now. I knew her father's harsh words hadn't worked and we'd remain together but watching her in such obvious pain was something I never wanted to experience again. I don't know how long it took her to shed her tears but it must have been close on an hour before she stopped for good.

"They know about us now. We're still here and so are they. It can only get better now sweetie," I whispered.

"I know but it makes me so sad," she said with a fresh batch of tears threatening to arrive. "How can he hate someone who means so much to me?"

"It's okay," I said kissing her forehead. "Someday we'll have a beautiful daughter that looks just like you and there won't be a man in world good enough for her in my eyes either."

"A daughter to raise in the house you're planning to buy for us?" she asked smiling at me through the tears. Cassie wasn't afraid to dream about our future either. We'd been together not even four full months yet and most of that spent separated by hundreds of miles of highway. We were madly in love though and somehow we both knew that we'd found the person we were meant to be with.

"To be honest I'd rather have sons so I didn't have to worry," I said.

"There's plenty to worry about with sons too. They could end up with a horrible woman like Jay has. If we have a daughter she might find a wonderful man like I did," she said kissing me. "I love you Rick and what happened here today didn't change a thing."

"I love you too Cassie," I said kissing her back and holding her in my arms.

Sitting close together on the love seat we talked about what would come next in our lives. Other than her father's obvious outrage there was so much to be excited about. Cassie had started her dream job, we were both set to graduate college, and my move to Vancouver was going far better than either of us could have hoped for. Given her father's reaction it was probably best that I wouldn't be here for Cassie's graduation in a week. Cassie and her family would be able to celebrate a special day for her without me being there to ruin it. I'd be back though and nothing could change that. After facing Mr. Dumont I was a lot less nervous about seeing my own father in a week.

A few hours after her parents left Cassie's mother called. She went into our bedroom to talk to her alone. It was suppertime but I didn't want to cook, plus I was running out of things I could make anyway, and I knew Cassie wouldn't be up to it either. Popping into the bedroom I told her I was going down to the strip mall to get us some take out from the restaurant there for supper and asked what she wanted brought back. She smiled at me and I could see that talking to her mother had already lifted her spirits. When I got back she was still talking to her mother so I set our food down in the kitchen and waited for her to join me.

When she came out and hung the phone up, she leaned over the back of the love seat to kiss me. Her long talk with her mother had been a huge relief. While her father was still angry it was no worse than expected. It would take time but her mother was confident Mr. Dumont would come around. I put myself in his shoes and it helped me understand his anger. Trying to imagine finding out that your sweetheart of a daughter was living with a man you never met made me mad. How else did I expect the man to react? It was too late to change anything now but his daughter was in safe hands with me. The only way to make it up to him was to prove he was completely wrong and show him I was worthy of Cassie's love.

We ate dinner together before going to bed after an emotionally draining day. Poor Lei must have been afraid to come home because she still wasn't back when we went to bed. Cassie put on nightclothes consisting of loose fitting shorts and a tiny top. If she came to bed dressed in something like that I knew it was a sign there would be no sex. Not that I was expecting it or wanted it on such a night. Holding her from behind safe in my arms I wished her sweet dreams and shut my own eyes.

The next day we got right back into our routine of making love as often as possible and spending the day discovering my new home. I told myself that Mr. Dumont woke up today and hated me just a little less. His daughter and I were going to stay together so as long as that kept happening everyday then some day he'd like me. The week went by quickly with Cassie working all day and coming home to tell me all about it. I could tell she was excited when she told me about the kids she was working with and I knew without having to see for myself that her sweet, caring nature was already making a big difference in their lives.

Thursday night, the night before I was leaving for graduation, was upon us in the blink of an eye. Instead of a night out, we stayed home cooking dinner together as a team. I loved cooking with her and my imaginary house we'd live in some day had a huge kitchen where we wouldn't get in the way of each other like we did in the apartment. The next day I'd have to be ready to go to the airport for my flight home when she got home from work.

I'd ironed out plans with my parents during the week and was having dinner Saturday night with my father and his third wife Linda. My mother and sister would be in town for a few extra days so I'd spend all day Sunday with them. Cassie would have been on the plane with me if her own graduation wasn't the same day. I had to talk her out of coming down to be with me that night, telling her to spend the day celebrating with her family and I'd see her when I got back. At least with me out of the picture for a week, her father should be able to enjoy watching his daughter graduate from nursing school.

With a bottle of red wine, we sat down to eat our last dinner together for a week. I still wasn't sure exactly how long I'd be gone but neither of us was scared this time. Back in Eugene I needed to clean out the rest of my belongings, meet with some professors for the last time, and clear up some other loose ends. There were important people in my life, like my Tae Kwon Do instructor and some of the guys I went to school with, who didn't even know I was leaving yet. I'd have to get all my mail forwarded to my new address and get all the paper work I'd need to apply for immigration gathered before I returned too. Anticipating at least a week, I was hoping I'd get it all done quicker once I was down there and realized it was all that was holding me back from seeing my sweet Canadian girl again.

After dinner we danced together in the living room. I held her in my arms and told her I loved her as we moved in our own unique style. Once I was back in Vancouver permanently we could join a dance class if she wanted, we could do whatever she wanted. We spent the better part of an hour swaying to the music, laughing together, and trading kisses. I was going to miss everything about her while I was away. It wasn't fair that I had to leave her when I was just getting used to the idea of living with a woman who was amazing in every way imaginable.

When our latest kiss started to turn into much more, I picked her up and carried her to bed before Lei came home. Laying her down on our bed I kept kissing her as I climbed on top. Cassie was hugging me tight around the neck like she did so often and I knew she wasn't quite ready to stop kissing yet either. Her lips were so soft and sweet that I could kiss her for hours. I'd found the perfect woman and just by being with her she'd changed me into a man fit to be hers.

Cassie released me and lay on her back. Smiling up at me, I knew she ready to surrender to my sexual whims. I tossed my shirt off and could see her eyes light up with desire for me. Without waiting for me she took her own shirt off and reached behind her back to unhook her bra too. The sight of her beautiful breasts drove me wild and I pulled her up off the bed to hug them to my own chest before dipping my head to taste them. Cassie moaned softly and held my head to guide me from one to the other, then finally to her lips again. Letting her show me what she wanted; I kissed her wherever she guided me whether it was a nipple or her gasping lips.

One of my legs was between hers and she was grinding her crotch against it earnestly now. The friction warmed my leg while it moistened her pussy. Cassie tried to open my pants but I lowered myself out of range. Kissing around her navel I made sure to visit each of her little brown moles that were old friends to me now. Looking up I could see her eyes closed as her head swayed side to side on the pillow. I reached up to squeeze one of her breasts and smiled when her hands found mine holding it tight. I continued to kiss around her sexy midriff making one circuit after another until she lifted my hand from her breast and flung it away.

There was only one thing I'd needed both hands for. I could hear her breath in excitedly when I opened the button on her jeans. The tiny white panties she was wearing were barely high enough to hide the start of her lips from view. They were clearly outlined beneath the fabric and I couldn't resist a little taste of the juices that had soaked through. Cassie was eager for more and started to wiggle her hips as she pushed her jeans down. Sitting up straight for a moment, I hauled them off her and threw them on the floor. It seemed we were always left with a mess of clothes to clean up after a night of passion but she never complained.

Before getting down between her legs again, I stopped to kiss her scarred right knee in what had become a symbol of the trust between us. I took the top of her panties in my fist and tugged them until they nestled between her lips and forced them to part. Flicking my tongue across her exposed pink lips, I wasn't surprised when she pushed my face further into her snatch. I started pushing my tongue in beneath the strip of fabric that ran between her lips and slurped up whatever juices trickled out. Biting onto her panties as I sat up, I tugged them off like a dog with a toy as she giggled at me.

Cassie was naked now and scowling at my pants, looking beyond sexy as she did it. She reached out to snag a belt loop on my jeans and pulled me close. Her hands were a blur as she tore at the button and zipper of my jeans. Pulling my hard cock out, she gave it a kiss on the head and stroked it lovingly. Then she took it between her lips and swirled her tongue around the tip as she continued to stroke it. It would have been easy to let my lover suck my cock until I came but I didn't want to cum in her mouth and leave her disappointed. Regretfully stopping her, I withdrew my cock from her lips and wondered if I could last through screwing her yet.

I stood up from the bed and took my pants off. Cassie had absolutely no shame with me anymore and spread her legs to show off her hot wet pussy. My cock throbbed in approval but I was too close to cumming still. I shook my head and Cassie thought I wanted a different position. Rolling over onto her hands and knees she offered me her sweet pussy once more. When she turned around looking back at me with a furrowed brow I shook my head and she seemed to understand now.

If I wasn't going to fuck her until she was close like me, then she was going to do something about it. Lifting one leg to put her foot on the bed and expose her pussy better, she began fingering her pussy. I knew she was turned on now but the problem was her show was exciting me even more. She started moaning and calling out my name as she fingered herself. Rolling around on the bed and showing off her exquisite body from all angles, Cassie told me how much she wanted my cock. How much she needed and loved it. It wasn't until she licked her own finger with a panting moan that I lost control and joined her on our bed.

Cassie wanted it so bad she was trying to lift her pussy to engulf my cock even as I was still climbing onto the bed with her. As I started to fuck her she sighed and gripped me with her strong legs to keep me from getting away. Taking her wrists in my hands, I pinned both her arms above her head and plunged down into her with an accompanying wet slapping sound. I could feel the juices leaking out of her pussy around my cock and fucked her harder. Cassie's legs were spread wide now that she knew my cock was here to stay. She did lift her hips a little so my thrusts were more up and down to penetrate her deeper. I hadn't fucked her with such ferocity all week and sometimes it was easy to forget my sweet Canadian girl could become completely wild in bed. Somewhere in the chaos of our frantic fucking our eyes met and I stopped to kiss her. I could feel her arms straining against mine and released them letting her hug me with a desperation that matched her kiss.

Neither of us had cum yet but we were close when I stopped. I continued to pump her gently as we kissed only stopping when I felt her squirm beneath me. Rolling off at her urging, I let her take a turn on top. Holding my cock in her hand she gave it a little suck first to taste her own juices again and kissed me to share it. Holding my cock steady, she squat over me and massaged the head around her pussy lips until it slipped inside. Cassie was facing me as she rode me, her eyes full of love with the most beautiful smile in the world. Knowing I could make her so happy was an awe-inspiring feeling. Before we met she'd been through difficult times and we were facing more with her father's hatred of me but as long I could make her smile like that I knew everything would be okay.

I sat up and instinctively Cassie wrapped her legs around my waist. Turning to the side and planting my feet on the floor I held her close as we fucked. After fucking her from my seat for a few minutes I stood up with her clinging to me. Cassie's large breasts for her frame and thin waist that exaggerated her hips made it look like there was a lot more to her than there was. She was light enough that I easily bore her weight as we screwed standing up. With gravity to help us there was nowhere for each and every inch of my cock to end up but inside her. She screamed as she came and I smothered her cries with my lips until I came myself moments later staggering back to the bed where we collapsed with a loud creak. Cassie kept on kissing me with a growing smile that turned to pretty giggles.

"That was amazing Dickie," she said. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked between deep breaths.

"Hold me up while we were fucking like that," she said still blushing when she used the word fucking.

"It was no big deal," I said.

"You're such a strong hunk of a man," she said kissing me.

"Yeah right. What are you 100 pounds? 105 maybe?" I said smiling at her.

"No!" she said defensively. "I'm 128," she said, as if that made her huge.

"And it's all tits and ass," I said laughing.

"I don't see you complaining," she said with a playful slap against my chest.

"I'm sixty pounds heavier and do pushups all the time for Tae Kwon Do sweetie. Lifting you was nothing," I said.

"I wish I could have seen one of your classes. That's why you got the tattoo isn't it?" she asked.

"I got it because I was drunk," I said with a smile. "But yes I picked this style of dragon because it reminds me of martial arts training."

"Just one more thing you given up for me," she said looking sad.

"I'll find a place to keep taking classes. Next week I'll go to the gym we train at to say goodbye but I'm sure they'll have a place to recommend here," I assured her. "Maybe you'll want to join too."

You would have thought I asked her to go to another Hip concert from the way she smiled at me. The kiss she gave me did wonders for my soft cock and we stayed much later than we should have with her working the next day. Normally Cassie rushed out of bed in the morning and I drifted back to sleep after her alarm had work me. When we woke us she was all over me claim one last load of cum for her eager pussy. She kissed me and told me to go back to sleep and I did try, rolling over in bed. Knowing it was my last chance to screw her for a week or more, I jumped out of bed and joined her in the shower where I screwed her right.

Cassie left me with one last kiss and told me to make sure everything was ready before she got home. Depending on traffic we might not have much time to get to the airport for my flight back to Oregon. After sleeping for a few hours I got up and shaved having skipped it to join her in the shower earlier. Lei was cooking breakfast and offered to put on extra for me. She knew what I was getting for Cassie's graduation gift having helped me pick it out and couldn't believe I'd thought of such a great idea. It was being delivered today and I couldn't wait to see Cassie's face when I surprised her with it that evening.

Packing my suitcase and a couple of my suits in their travel bag I ran around the apartment making sure I hadn't forgot anything. My mother was going to meet me at the airport for a lift back to my old house and I'd warned my roommates to expect us. I still thought of them as my roommates I realized with a smile as I went about my day. On her lunch break Cassie called to see if there was anything I needed. It was so like her to think about other people like that but I told her I was fine. Her present arrived a few hours before she was due home and I spent some time getting it set up in Jana's old room. All that was left to do now was wait for her to get home.

"I'm home Rick," she called as she stepped through the front door. "We need to hurry if we're going to make it."

"All my stuff is by the door. Come in here for a minute first," I said.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Jana's old room," I said.

"Jana's room? What are you doing in th... oh Rick what's all this?" she asked looking around with her mouth hanging open.

"It's your graduation present. I wanted you to see it before I left," I said. "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? It's amazing. I can't believe you bought such a wonderful gift for me," she said with glassy eyes. "It's way better than my old easel. I've always wanted one just like this. How did you know?"

"Lei helped me pick it out. I got you a whole set of paints and brushes too and there's a drop cloth to keep the carpet in here from getting ruined. I already set up a fresh canvas and I want to see your first painting when I get back," I said.

"Thank you so much," she said stepping into me with a hug and a deep kiss. "I love it but no where near as much as I love you. I got you a gift too," she said handing me the shopping bag she was carrying. "I wish it was half as thoughtful as this," she said looking around at the painting supplies I'd bought her.

"Oh wow, thank you sweetie. I was looking at these a few weeks ago," I said smiling at the new watch she'd bought me. It was the kind of thing I'd actually spend a little money on as a treat for myself. What a wonderful gift from the woman I loved.

"I know I saw you when we were shopping," she said smiling back. "If you don't like it we can exchange it for a different one when you come home."

"The one you picked for me it the one I want. You already spent hours making sure you chose the perfect one for me," I said kissing her as she blushed at my dead on guess.

"I don't even know what to paint for you," she said.

"A self portrait," I said at once and she rolled her eyes. "A self nude then?" I suggested and she giggled.