My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be serious Rick. I don't want to paint pictures of myself like some narcissist," she said.

"I am serious but if you don't want to paint yourself how about us?" I said showing her the picture in my wallet from our first shopping trip together.

"I can't believe you still have that," she said trying to take it from me.

"You know I'd give you anything you asked of me sweetie but you can't have this when I'm going away for week," I said holding it out of reach.

"It's okay I have my own," she said pulling a nearly identical one from her purse. I kissed her passionately and was slowly guiding her to our bedroom. "We need to go or you'll miss your flight."

"When I get home I'm going to screw you all night," I promised still more than ready to do it now.

"After a week apart you better," she said leading me to the front door before temptation could get the better of her.

On the ride to the airport Cassie started to tell me about some of the new kids who had just been transferred to her rehab ward. She told me she was planning to go see them during the evenings while I was gone. Even though she got to see the kids everyday she was their nurse then with too much work to do, she wanted to go back at night when she could take all the time she needed to be their friend. I'm not sure the hospital realized who they were getting when they hired my sweet Canadian girl but they knew how lucky they were to have her now.

I checked my bags as soon as we got to the airport. There were a few minutes yet before I had to pass through security to catch my flight. It looked like Cassie was going to cry and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it. This wasn't at all like the last time I left her though. Then we both wanted to see each other again but couldn't shake the fear that we might be alone in our feelings. This time we knew it was only temporary and the last time we'd have to spend so long apart.

"I should go I guess," I said looking at the flight times on the big board behind her.

"I'll miss you," she said sniffling.

"Shhhh... don't cry sweetie. You know I'm coming back this time. Have a good graduation and don't say anything to remind your dad of me," I said hugging her.

"You have a good graduation too. I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too," I said kissing her. "I'll see you in a week or less," I said turning to go. Cassie stopped me with one last flurry of kisses and then laughed through the tears as she wiped her lipstick from my lips.

***

Thanks for reading. I know the disapproving father is an overused trope but I wanted to add some conflict to the story. In the coming chapters Rick will be working hard to prove to Marcel that he's worthy of Cassie's love.