My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... oh..." she was trying to tell me she loved me too but her lips didn't seem to work right and I knew she was perilously close to crying.

"Shhhh... it's okay sweetie. Please don't cry," I whispered into her ear as I hugged her.

"Oh... Rick..." she managed before her words caught in her throat again. I loosened my hold on her and looked into her glistening blue eyes. They were so full of tears I couldn't figure out how they weren't already streaming down her cheeks.

"You're trying to say you love me too?" I asked and she nodded softly. "Well I already knew that so it's nothing to cry over." Finally she smiled and the tears began to evaporate as her hand slid up my back urging me closer. Her arms made their way to my neck where she squeezed me tight and brought my lips to hers for the first of countless kisses that day.

"I love you Dickie, I love you so much," she whispered when out lips parted at last.

"C'mon sweetie let's go get married," I said taking her hand in mine as she beamed a smile at me.

Inside we raced hand in hand towards the chamber where we'd exchange our vows like a pair of kids running for the exit on the last school day of the year. She looked stunningly beautiful in her dress, holding it up a few inches with one hand so she wouldn't step on it as we ran. I knew her wonderful smile was matched only by my own and had to resist the urge to stop her for more kisses along the way. The pure joy that filled me was something I'd never felt before. A tiny part of me knew I wanted her forever the day we met and over time it had grown until it consumed me. Whenever I thought about what I wanted in a wife the answer was always short and simple, I wanted Cassie.

Thoughts of our missing friends and family slipped from my mind with each step we took. Today was our day to commit our lives to each other. I'd never been more ready for anything in my life than I was to pledge my never-ending love to her and to proudly take on the responsibility of being her husband. I was prepared to spend everyday for the rest of my life showing her just how much I loved her. This marriage was something we both wanted and needed. Before I met her I never imagined I could love another person as much as I loved her. Yet I knew tomorrow I'd love her just a little more.

Outside the room where the weddings were held, we found just one other couple waiting ahead of us. They had a small group of family and friends with them and seemed to look at us with eyes that judged. I gave Cassie's hand a reassuring squeeze and she turned to smile at me. She didn't need to say a word because I could read everything I needed from that smile. We were prepared to wait our turn but they had a few more guests they were waiting on so when the Justice of the Peace called for the first couple we walked inside together holding hands.

Inside there was seating for a small number of guests and two staff members who would be witnessing our wedding. I thought those ladies might be sad seeing us here all alone but the at the sight of our smiles they couldn't help but smile back. Like much of our relationship, that afternoon felt like it was on fast-forward. I began rehearsing the words I was to say to Cassie in my mind. Before I knew it he was looking at me waiting for me to begin the words I'd written and memorized for this day. Taking her ring in my fingers I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes ready to pledge my love and my life to her.

"Before these witnesses today, I, Richard Gordon Kellogg, ask you, Cassandra Helene Dumont, to be my wife. I promise to love, honor, and respect you every day of my life. I promise to remember how I feel right here, right now if anything should ever tempt me to do otherwise," I said and I could see her starting to cry. "I promise to always take out the garbage and to change my fair share of diapers too," I added and earned a happy giggle in place of the looming tears. "I promise to listen when you want me to and speak up when you need me to. I promise to make your dreams my own and share all the important things, good or bad, in my life with you. You are my best friend and the most beautiful woman in the world. I became a better man the day I met you and following your example has never led me astray. You taught me what love is and how powerful it can be. There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful you are but you'll always be my sweet Canadian girl to me. I love you with all my heart and I would be forever humbled if you accepted this ring and agreed to become my wife today."

"Yes I'll be your wife," she said in a surprisingly firm voice as I slipped the ring onto her trembling finger. It was her turn now and after a moment to compose herself she looked at me with those heart melting blue eyes and began her vows as I had. "Before these witnesses today, I, Cassandra Helene Dumont, ask you, Richard Gordon Kellogg, to be my husband. I promise to be your best friend when you need a friend, your personal nurse when you're sick, and your loving wife always. You keep saying I made you a better man but he was always in here," she said touching my heart, "I'm just lucky that I found him. You make me laugh and make me cry in the good way I like," she said with a voice that cracked as she said it. After a moment to compose herself she continued, "You came into my life and helped me be myself again. You smiled at me just like that," she said smiling as my own smile spread across my face, "And made me start to believe in true love again. I know you'll be a wonderful father for our children; an example of what a man should be for our boys and someone to protect our girls when they need it, but most of all a man who will love us forever. I didn't know I could love a man so much until I fell in love with you. I'm ready to be the mother of your children, the caretaker of your heart, and the wife of your dreams if you'll take this ring and wear it as my beloved husband."

"Yes, yes of course. Nothing could make me happier," I said as she slipped the ring onto my finger.

"By the power entrusted to me by the city of Vancouver and the province of British Columbia I'm pleased to pronounce you husband and wife," he said with a warm smile. "You may share your first kiss."

Cassie looked at me and finally the tears broke through. I took her into my arms gently and kissed her deeply. My wife's arms circled my neck to get me one of those familiar tight hugs as she kissed me back. It felt incredible to call her my wife and though we'd have to hide it around other people for now, I was going to call her that as often as I could when we were alone. We were told we could share our first kiss, but no one said we couldn't have as many more as we wanted. With each kiss we traded, Cassie seemed to get happier and soon her tears were gone. By the time we stopped we were looking at each other with uncontrollable smiles, each of us knowing the other was eager to start kissing again.

"You'll both need to sign here before you leave and consummate the marriage to make it official," he reminded us.

"That won't be a problem," I said making Cassie blush like a schoolgirl. I was planning to consummate her all over our hotel room tonight. "Here you go sweetie," I said offering her the pen when I was done. She stared at the paper for a long time and finally I realized why. "You have to stay a Dumont for now," I whispered.

"How..." she looked up at me in wonder as I read her mind. "Your name sounds so good with mine. Cassie Kellogg," she whispered back giving me a hardon in the process. "Someday I'll be a Kellogg too but for now I'm still a Dumont," she said in a low voice as she signed her name along side mine. I had to agree with my new bride, Cassie Kellogg sounded real good to me too.

"Our driver should still be here," I said as we raced to the exit with out feet barely touching the floor. We were smiling and laughing and holding hands as we went.

"I can't wait to get you home," she said in a voice loud enough that the people around us gave her a look she didn't notice.

"We're not going home yet," I said.

"Where are we going?" she asked with an anxious look. As much as I wanted to make love to her for the first time as husband and wife there were a few surprises and traditions to follow yet.

"It's a surprise," I said revealing no more.

"After all the wonderful things you left me this morning? You made me cry you know. Right after I got back from the salon you made me cry like a baby and ruin my makeup when I saw what you'd done for me," she said stopping me just inside city hall. "I love you so much Rick. I'd marry you again right now if they'd let me."

"Someday I'm going to take you up on that offer," I promised knowing there would be another ceremony in front of our friends and family eventually. "Our car is here," I said spying the limo and leading her outside.

The driver already knew exactly where to take us so I could keep it a surprise until the last minute. I held open the door for Cassie to let he in first and gave her a little pinch on the butt that made her yelp in surprise before she burst into laughter. By the time I climbed in next to her she was already waiting for me with open arms and parted lips. I more than welcomed the kissing of course and I knew it would help distract her until we arrived at the photography studio. The spacious back seat and tinted windows filled my mind with all sorts of ideas. Looking into her eyes I knew she wouldn't mind if I asked the driver to pull over somewhere and get out until we asked him to get back in but again I forced myself to wait.

"A photography studio?" she said squinting through the tinted windows when our limo stopped in their parking lot.

"I though you'd want some wedding pictures, but we can leave if you don't want to go in," I said already starting to laugh.

"You're absolutely amazing. I can't believe you thought to do this for me," she said with an adoring gaze.

"It's for us. I never want to forget this day and I know you don't either," I said.

"How does my hair look? What about my lipstick?" she asked pursing her lips.

"You're so beautiful I'm going to look bad standing next to you," I said giving her one last kiss before we opening the door.

Inside the photographer who was going to take our pictures was already waiting in her private studio. Normally getting my picture taken was one of my least favorite things to do but I was a good sport knowing how much they'd mean to my new wife. Cassie and our photographer took their time planning the photos before we started. Watching the two of them going though the different backgrounds and ideas for poses made my heart swell with happiness. I overheard our photographer telling Cassie that she had a great imagination for photography as my bride described the poses she was envisioning. I knew Cassie could have been great at whatever job she chose and her artistic touch was well suited for a career in photography but she always seemed to do what was right. She loved her job at the hospital and having seen her in person with the kids I knew she'd made the right choice.

When they were finished planning the shots Cassie wanted they asked if there were any I wanted. I'd looked at some of the others hanging on the wall and got a few ideas there but decided to start with the ones Cassie wanted and go from there. The first pose was a simple one of us facing the camera with me stood behind Cassie and my arms around her. Our photographer got us to pose as if dancing after a few variations on the first pose but we found it was much easier to dance and let her take the pictures when she was ready. In the past, I always needed to be reminded to smile for my picture but that was never a problem when getting it taken with her. Cassie wanted a close up of us kissing with just our faces showing and then an even closer one that showing nothing but our lips. She also wanted one of her in front of me with her arms reaching up and over her shoulders and my arms around her waist. The last one she wanted was with me lying down with my hands under my chin and her on my back kissing my neck.

It was my turn now so I rolled over onto my back and told her to hop back on as the photographer smiled down at us. Cassie was giggling on top of me as I tried to find a place to put my hands that wouldn't look too risque. When we stood up I spun her holding her hand in mine at arms length. She lifted the hem of her dress and the photographer was ready to capture it for us. Pulling her back into my arms I scooped her off her feet and moved around letting her hug and kiss me as the camera clicked away. Setting her down on her feet, I asked for one more pose and told her I wanted her to give me a Cassie hug as we kissed. She laughed making my heart flutter like only she can but she knew exactly what I meant as she crushed her body to mine. The kiss made my knees shake and that photo ended up being my favorite of the lot.

Instead of having to look through them now the photographer would email us a link we could use to download the whole series later. I knew we'd have fun looking though them some night next week and couldn't imagine us making it though them with stopping to make love. Once we decided what ones we wanted to have copies made of they could have them ready for pick up the same day and we were free to keep all of them on our computer to have more made later. Our photographer asked if she could use one of our photos in the store display, which wasn't a surprise given how photogenic Cassie is. We asked her not to and explained that us getting married was a secret for now.

"Thank you so much," she said with a deep kiss as we got back into the limo. "I keep telling you I don't want you to get me anything but you always give me wonderful things I could never imagine asking for. Really Rick you spoil me way too much."

"Well you better get used to it because I'm going to spend my whole life giving you everything I can," I said.

"I never know what to get you though," she said looking glum on our wedding day.

"You're the most thoughtful woman I've ever known Cassie. If you want to get me something I know whatever pops into your head would be perfect," I said kissing her. "Right now I want a big beautiful smile from my wife. Can you give me that?" I asked.

"Wife..." she repeated in a soft voice before the bright smile I wanted arrived. "That makes me feel so happy. It makes me tingle all over," she said giggling. "Husband," she said touching my face and laughing harder when her favorite smile appeared on my lips. "My darling husband," she cooed at me.

"Wow," I said practically reeling as she called me her husband.

"I know," she said. "Doesn't it feel amazing?"

"Yeah it does," I said nodding my head in wonder.

"Are we almost home yet?" she asked with obvious lust in her eyes.

"We aren't going home," I said.

"Where is he taking us?" she asked. I could tell she was wondering what else I had in store for her on our special day.

"The hotel," I said.

"Oh just leave your things and get them tomorrow," she said at once.

"No, no we're staying there tonight," I said. "I wanted this to feel like the first night of our honeymoon."

"It never ends with you," she said giving me a sweet smile.

Thinking we were close to the privacy she been craving since our ceremony, she peppered me with a flurry of kisses that left me breathless. The limo ride had been paid for that morning but I gave the driver a tip and a sincere thank you as he dropped us off at the hotel. I had already moved all our things to the better suite earlier that day and had the key too so we walked right past the front desk to the elevators. While we were getting out photos taken, I stepped out to use the washroom and called the restaurant to have them send dinner over. It should already be waiting downstairs with our cake. All I had to do was call down and have them send it up.

As we waited for our elevator with another older couple Cassie squeezed my hand excitedly. The woman complimented Cassie on her beautiful dress and said she looked like she came right off the cover of a bridal magazine. That made her blush but got her talking too as she thanked her for the kind words and told her how happy she was to be with me. Cassie's gushing praise of her new husband filled with me with joy and made me smile widely. I had a feeling that their random encounter with newlyweds might lead to their over romantic evening by the looks she was giving Cassie and hoped they'd have half as much fun as we would tonight.

In the elevator we stood close together with her in my arms. I hit the button for the top floor where our honeymoon suite was waiting for us and gave Cassie a gentle kiss. The other couple got out a few floors below us and wished us good luck with our new marriage. We didn't need luck to make this marriage work but I thanked them for their kind words all the same.

The moment the door closed behind them Cassie was all over me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as she squeezed my cock. I couldn't resist literally manhandling her after that. Pulling her towards me with my hands on her ass I rubbed my rapidly stiffening cock against her. Her breasts felt so tempting pressed against me that I palmed one, gave it a squeeze and marveled at its firmness and fullness, the perfect size to just fill my hand to overflowing. Cassie moaned into our kiss as I touched her and I reminded myself to be careful not to damage her dress. When the elevator reached the top floor, she stopped kissing me immediately and tugged me out then looked at me helplessly not knowing which room was ours. I teased her with a smile before picking her up and carrying her towards our suite. The door was still closing behind us when she grabbed me by the shirt collar ready to strip me down.

"Not yet," I said somehow finding the strength to resist her. There were some traditions to uphold yet.

"Please Dickie I need you," she said in a desperate voice. "I've never wanted to make love to you more than I do right now."

"We haven't had our wedding dinner yet or the cake," as I was speaking she was reaching behind her neck to start unfastening her dress and had already slipped off her shoes. "There's champagne too and your garter to remove..." I added losing my train of thought as she stepped carefully out of the dress and draped it over a chair for now. Beneath the dress she wore a pair of white stockings with her blue garter high around her right thigh. Her one-piece lingerie was white too and looked like it was made of satin or silk, maybe both. It barely kept her breasts restrained and hugged her curves to accentuate the flare of her sexy hips. As I stared at her dumbfounded she removed the clips from her hair and with the flower from her hair in hand she put her hands on her hips and gave me a sex crazed glare.

"You were saying?" she asked with a sultry smirk. She knew I was putty in her hands now and she could do whatever she wanted with me.

"Our first dance as husband and wife," I said in a weak voice. My rock hard cock was threatening to tear though my pants if she didn't stop what she was doing.

"All of that can wait my love," she said with a beautiful smile.

"I though you wanted to keep with wedding traditions," I said as she took a step towards me.

"I want you," she said in a gentle voice. "I know you're trying to give me the wedding I've dreamed of but this day had been better than I could have imagined. I though I'd spend the day thinking about my family and feeling guilty for doing this secretly. I haven't worried about that at all because all that matters is our love for each other. We'll do all those other things later but right now we're going to make love for the first time as husband and wife."

1...456789