My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Rick's first Canadian Thanksgiving.
32.2k words
4.81
10.1k
17
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 08

By Masterbates13

This chapter picks up at the airport with Rick and Cassie saying their goodbyes to his mother. Please remember to practice safe sex unlike my fictitious characters. Allow me to apologize up front for any grammatical errors I missed. Comments, good or bad, are always welcomed. I hope this chapter lives up to the expectations of those who have read the story from the beginning.

***

"Thank you so much for everything Judy," Cassie said as she hugged my mom with tear filled puffy red eyes.

"It was wonderful to have you kids visit. Come back again soon," mom said with eyes to match my wife's.

"We will," Cassie promised.

"Take good care of him for me," mom said.

"Oh I promise I will," she vowed again.

"We really need to go sweetie," I said in a low voice.

"Goodbye," Cassie said with a final hug for my mom.

"We'll see you some time soon in Vancouver," I said leaning in for one last hug of my own. "I love you mom."

"I love you too. Both of you," she said bringing Cassie back into our embrace.

Luckily the lines through security weren't too long and we made it to our terminal in time for the second boarding call. Cassie was still feeling sad over having to leave LA after such a short trip. She held my hand all the way to our seat on the plane and couldn't stop talking about how my mother has made her feel completely welcomed. When I said it was because she already thought of Cassie as the perfect daughter in law in only made her sadder that we hadn't been able to share the secret of our marriage with her.

At least with something else on her mind she was relaxed for take off this time and we were off the ground without her worrying much at all. I was still trying to think of a way to cheer her up but my mind was blank. Finally it came to me and I reminded her we'd get to see Lei when she got back from her own trip in a few days. Plus we were already invited to Marc and Julie's on Friday night for dinner where she'd get to see her little niece and nephew again. She stopped sniffling when I mentioned Lei and smiled widely when I brought up the one part of her family that had fully accepted me. I was extremely grateful for how her eldest brother and his wife treated me, not just because it made me feel good but for what it meant to Cassie.

We slept through most of out flight home and before we knew it we were in my car driving back to our apartment. Once we got home I took our luggage straight to our bedroom as Cassie went around the apartment watering the plants before she could forget. We sat down on the love seat exhausted even after sleeping for most of our flight. Listening to the messages on our answering machine we had one from each of our mothers asking us to call when we got home safely. There was another from Lei letting us know she'd be back on Wednesday morning so we'd know when to pick her up. The rest were from some of Cassie's friends who left messages for her to call them when she got back in town.

"Did you want to call your mom first?" she asked. "I can make the rest of them from the bedroom then."

"Sure," I said. "The Dodgers game should already be on so I can watch it out here while you make your calls."

"You know I really had fun at the games," she said smiling at me. "I want to watch the game with you tonight. You said every game is important if they're going to make the playoffs."

"Yeah they're in first place right now but only by two games," I said.

"I'll call my mom too then but the rest can wait until tomorrow," she said. "I wish we had some Dodger Dogs," she added with a wider smile.

"Well they're just big hot dogs," I said returning the smile.

"Oh no they're not," she said kissing me before I dialed my mother's number.

After quick conversations with our mothers I turned the game on. It was only the second inning yet but the Dodgers were already leading 2 to 0. In the break between innings I ordered us a pizza for dinner and brought us back drinks from the fridge. The game was going fine and we built a nice lead as I tirelessly answered Cassie's baseball questions. She surprised me by remembering almost everything we talked about at the two games during the trip. By now she recognized some the everyday players and was starting to learn the pitching staff. The hardest part was trying to explain why our best pitcher only started every fifth game but we saw the same relievers two days in a row.

Everything was going great until the seventh inning where two Dodger errors led to a five run inning that tied the game at six. It would have been comical if it wasn't so disgusting to watch. I had suddenly lost my appetite and laid my pizza down on the table. For her sake I managed to hold in the barrage of curses I normally saved for just such an occasion but she could tell how much it had soured my mood. Cassie stepped away to use the bathroom and returned with our Dodger hats. She said if my hat was lucky then maybe hers would be too. Literally seconds after she sat down wearing the pink hat that made we want to tear her clothes off, the Dodgers hit a homerun to reclaim the lead. I leaned over to kiss her and thanked her for being so smart and wonderful. That ended up being the last run of the game as the Dodgers won to maintain their two game lead.

Cassie needed to go to bed soon with work early in the morning after the late nights all weekend. I said I'd help her unpack before bed but she made me stay in the living room until she had a chance to hide an early Christmas gift she'd picked out for me with help from my mother and sister. When she called me into the bedroom she had changed into her tiny Dodgers outfit and giggled when I called it her get lucky outfit. Of course anything she wore was her get lucky with me outfit.

I came back from my before bed trip to the bathroom and found her in bed already still wearing her Dodgers clothes. It meant she wanted a good night's sleep so I left my boxers on and climbed into bed kissing gently as I wished her sweet dreams. After a few nights on my single bed in LA she was all over me even though there was plenty of room on this one. Cassie had always loved to sleep close to me and I'd certainly never complain about having her body pressed against mine. Watching my sweet Canadian girl sleeping like a beautiful angel, I relived every moment of our trip to LA and murmured a quiet thanks for the warm welcome she received from my family.

The next morning I must have slept right though the alarm because I didn't wake up until Cassie's kisses made me stir. She always had an apologetic look on her face whenever she woke me up but there was no better way for a night of sleep to end. I was just starting to respond to her kiss with my lips when her hands began tugging at the waistband of my boxers. Lifting my hips I let her take them all the way off and blinked my eyes rapidly trying to adjust to the light as she took off her Dodgers shorts.

Having woken up moments ago my cock didn't have a chance to get hard yet. Cassie wrapped her hands around my soft cock and gave it a squeeze. The feel of her hand on it got my blood flowing immediately. As it grew she began stroking it slowly at first until it became stiff enough for a rapid jerking. Her fist flew up and down the length of my shaft until it was fully erect and then stopped as quickly as she had started. Throwing the blankets back out of the way she let me look at the delicate pink lips between her legs as she climbed aboard me for a ride on my cock.

Cassie was so anxious to fuck me that she didn't bother to take off her skimpy matching Dodgers tank top. It had ridden up a little to show off her new navel piercing and fit like a second skin around her full breasts. I thought she looked incredible in it and would be happy if she wore it to bed every night from now on. Her nipples were erect making my hands itch with the urge to touch them but I was afraid it would give her the wrong message and she'd take it off. I kept my eyes glued to those perfectly shaped breasts but placed my hands on her legs to keep them occupied.

The inside of her pussy was warm and wet as she took me deep over and over again. It was a snug fit without being so tight that hurting her was a worry and I knew just how hard she could take it now. Jabbing my cock up at her I watched her try to control her cry of passion as if my mother was still just down the hallway from us. In a loud voice I reminded her we were alone now and could screw as loudly as we wanted to, at least until Lei came back and we had to show some restraint again. Cassie grinned down at me looking breathtakingly beautiful as the joy of sex with her husband filled her.

"Fuck me Dickie," she whispered.

"What was that?" I asked smiling at her. She was still quiet when it came to dirty talk, blushing profusely whenever I whispered into her ear during the heights of passion.

"I said fuck me," she said in a slightly louder voice with narrowed eyes. Our weekend of covert sex had left her feeling extra aggressive the morning after we got home.

"Speak up sweetie," I said holding her hips down to keep her from riding me. She struggled for a few moments, pushing my hands away only to watch helplessly as I put them back where they were.

"Please fuck me," she said in a normal tone of voice and I relented with a rapid thrust of my hips. Her smile was short lived when I stopped soon after but a light had already gone on inside her head. "Fuck me," she said grinning wickedly as the not so secret words got her exactly what she wanted. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she grunted as I drove my cock up into her harder each time. "Kiss me," she said but my sex-obsessed mind didn't register the difference until she sat down suddenly with all her weight on my hips. "I said kiss me my love. Kiss me," she said in a warm sultry voice.

"I love you so much Cassandra... Helene... Kellogg..." I said sitting up and kissing her deeply with each name. She might still officially be a Dumont for now, but here in the privacy of our own bedroom she was all Kellogg. She ground her hips against me as we kissed. The shirt that had turned me on so much earlier was in the way now as I longed for the feeling of her skin against mine. No sooner had I started to lift the shirt, than Cassie reached down and tore it off her body to resume our kiss. Her hard nipples and warm firm breasts pressed into my chest as I turned her over onto her pillow.

"Okay now fuck me again," she said giggling at my quickness to comply.

There was no feeling in the world that compared to making love to the woman I loved with all my heart. French kissing her as we frantically screwed each other, I had to stop and laugh when her tongue kept stroking the new stud in my tongue. Cassie laughed right along with me and threw her arms around my neck in one of her patented tight hugs to bring my lips back to hers. Banging her sweet pussy with one deep thrust of my cock after another I felt a tingle run though my groin that announced my pending orgasm. With just light touch on her slender waist, I let her know how close I was and she responded by spreading her legs a little wider in preparation to receive my cum.

Often Cassie was so close herself that all she was waiting for was the first spurt of warm semen that would trigger her own orgasm and this was one of those mornings. Gently removing her arms from my neck, I pushed them into the bed entwining my fingers with hers. Her lips didn't say fuck me anymore but her eyes were screaming it as I drove my cock into her. Gritting my teeth in effort to please her and prolong my orgasm at the same time, I continued with the deep strokes into her willing body. When I could take no more I let the cum flow from my cock in huge blasts that made Cassie scream in the pleasure of her own orgasm just a few seconds after mine had begun. Our eyes locked in a lust filled gaze as we came together marveling at how much pure ecstasy we could give each other.

Hoisting her into my arms when the strength had finally returned to my body I collapsed to the bed again with her on top. She kept telling me she loved me over and over again as we shared one intense kiss after another. I wished we could stay in bed forever making love for an eternity but I could settle for the near daily occurrence. For every day we missed, there were a handful where we screwed so many times we lost track. Our relationship was full of passion from the start but since our secret wedding our mutual desire had become insatiable.

Cassie's eyes were full of regret when she gave me a final lingering kiss before climbing off my body. The cool air against my wet prick was an immediate reminder that I wanted her again already. I watched her gather her clothes and rush off to the bathroom naked, in danger of being late for work. As much as she loved me, Cassie was dedicated to her job and I was sure she missed the kids so I let her get ready for work alone, saving my hunger for more sex until she got home. Crossing my fingers behind my head I stared at the ceiling fantasizing about the woman who had consumed my life in every way imaginable. The sound our alarm clock interrupted me a few minutes later and I looked at the time realizing I hadn't slept though the first alarm at all. Knowing she'd woken up before the alarm horny for my cock brought a pride filled smile to my face. It occurred to me that this meant there was still plenty of time for her to get to work yet and I leaped out of bed racing to join her in the shower for round two.

After sex in the shower, I left her alone to get ready as I started breakfast in my bathrobe. She had just enough time for a toasted bagel and tea before rushing out the door with a kiss. Suddenly I was alone and back into my familiar routine of playing househusband for my working wife. I was anxious to get a full-time job of my own as soon as possible, not because I resented the role though. The sooner I was working the less we'd have to rely on my savings that would be much better put towards a new home for us. For now I was still waiting to hear back on my immigration status, but it was a matter of weeks versus months or years now that we were married.

I spent the day cleaning the apartment so Cassie would have nothing to do besides me when she got home. In the afternoon I paid a visit to Steve's Tae Kwon Do gym and worked out a new schedule that would free up Thursday nights for me. When I explained to him that it was so I could continue to accompany Cassie on her play nights with kids at the hospital he was happy to accommodate my request. On the way home I picked up groceries and got to work on dinner soon as I was back at the apartment.

Cassie came home ready to clean up in preparation for Lei's return home tomorrow but found the apartment already spotless. She looked completely full of guilt during dinner and because of that I let her clean up the kitchen afterwards without insisting on helping for a change. On the way home she had stopped at a video store and rented a movie to watch so I waited for her to brew tea and join me in the living room. It was a romantic movie that I wasn't really interested in but with her making such an effort to watch the Dodgers lately, watching a movie with her was the least I could do. The movie put Cassie in the mood to cuddle with me on the love seat, which was a welcomed side effect.

The romantic movie led to another night of romance in the apartment. Cassie wanted to dance with me before bed and of course I agreed. Again she looked guilty knowing I'd never refuse her but I assured her I was just as happy as she was. Dancing was one of the many things my wonderful wife had taught me since we met and I was becoming better all the time. Soon it would be time to head back to that club we went to when I first came to Vancouver with her and see just how much I had improved.

In bed that night, we made love tenderly as we enjoyed one last night of freedom to be husband and wife. In the morning I drove Cassie to work and saw her off with a kiss before heading to the airport to pick Lei up. Wednesday was also my new night for Tae Kwon Do classes. When I went to pick Cassie up after work she'd drop me there on the way home. I read the morning paper as I waited for Lei's flight to get in and as always I started with the classified section hoping I'd find the job meant for me. Her flight home from Hong Kong was a little delayed which gave me time to browse through the whole paper before the plane got in.

"Hi Rick," she said in a cheerful voice when I greeted her. "Thanks so much for picking me up."

"Anytime roomie," I said taking her bags to carry them for her. Over the past few months we'd become close friends and I was happy to see her again. "I hope you had a good time."

"It was amazing," she said beaming a smile at me. "It was my first trip home since I was just a little girl," she added referring to Hong Kong as home even though she was born and raised in Canada. I smiled knowing all too well what it was like to have two places to call home. "How about you guys? What did your family think of Cassie?"

"What do you think?" I asked.

"They loved her," Lei said with certainty.

"Who doesn't?" I asked and together we said, "Jay's bitch of a fiancee," as we burst out laughing. "It's good to have you back Lei," I said. "Tim's coming for a visit next weekend too," I said smiling at her.

"Oh Rick," she said with a sad look. "I met someone on my trip. His family lives in Hong Kong too but he's from here and he'll be home in a few days."

"I see," I said feeling horrible for Tim. He was very excited about seeing Lei again.

"Tim's more than welcomed to visit still you know that," she said. "He's a great guy and I hope I can still be his friend."

"I don't see why not," I said wondering how to break the news to him.

Aside from that it was great to have Lei back home. While on her trip she'd finally made up her mind and was ready to accept one of her job offers at last. Lei had studied to be an emergency room nurse and would working at one of the hospitals in Vancouver. I knew she was well suited to her career choice. She was a quick thinking girl and calm under pressure. Her long flight left her feeling jet lagged so she was taking a nap when I left to pick up Cassie from work. On the ride to Tae Kwon Do class I filled Cassie in on the news, good and bad, hoping she'd know how to tell Tim about Lei's new man.

That night Lei gave us presents she'd brought back from Hong Kong and Cassie presented her with a late birthday gift from both of us. I admitted that it was all Cassie's doing but she said because she spent my money on it I deserved some credit too making us all laugh. The three of us sat around the living room taking for hours as we told stories from our recent trips. Lei was gushing about the new man in her life, as expected, and I thought he sounded like a nice guy. Something in her voice gave me the feeling she was trying to convince herself that he was the man she wanted with each word she spoke though. I couldn't begrudge her if she really wanted to move on without Tim in her life when I knew neither of them wanted a long distance relationship. That wouldn't make telling Tim any easier though. At the very least, he was no doubt hoping they could pick up where they left off last time.

"What are we going to tell Tim?" I asked Cassie in a quiet voice when we went to bed after catching up with Lei. I was hoping she'd thought of something.

"What else can we tell him?" she said. "He knew she wasn't up here waiting for him."

"You waited for me," I said.

"That's because I was already in love with you," she said with an adoring smile. "I would have waited as long as it took for you to come back."

123456...9